Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Ljohnson1987 said:

This will be a sad thread when Jana is the last Duggar who is unmarried. 

Jackson will join the lonely J’s this spring, and after that each of the Lost Girls. I think the largest gap between ALL of the kids is between Johannah and Jennifer (almost two full years), and the shortest gap between Jordyn and Josie (because Josie was born prematurely). 

• Useful 6
19 minutes ago, RowdyCam said:

So who is left in the boys' dorm? Jackson and Tyler have it to themselves, unless some of the unknown male visitors are forced to bunk there.

James is still there. I'm guessing Jackson Bates is living there as well.

I wonder if Jana goes in and takes down bunks and redecorates or if JB & M want all the extra beds left in place.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Why does Jackson Bates live with them?

It hasn't been verified that he does, but he supposedly works for Jason, so it would make sense he was staying in AR, at least during the work week.

• Useful 4

So the Duggars have passed the halfway mark. Jana, Jason, James and soon to be Jackson are the unmarried adults. That leaves Tyler and the 4 Lost Girls. 11 married, 9 unmarried. 8 years from now, all of the Duggar 19, plus Tyler will be adults.

I wonder if Jana and Josie will be married before the Family Felon gets out of prison.

• Useful 7
10 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

So the Duggars have passed the halfway mark. Jana, Jason, James and soon to be Jackson are the unmarried adults. That leaves Tyler and the 4 Lost Girls. 11 married, 9 unmarried. 8 years from now, all of the Duggar 19, plus Tyler will be adults.

I wonder if Jana and Josie will be married before the Family Felon gets out of prison.

The likelihood is greater that Josie will be a legal adult by the time FF gets out of prison.

• Love 5

James posted a video he took at the Bates wedding event.  I keep seeing pictures of Jason by or near the woman in pink.  Wonder if he has a girlfriend.  JD and family + Jana are there. Joy & Austin, JB not sure if other Duggars are there.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Carver Bowers posted a story on Instagram of himself in Branson with Hannie, Jennifer and Jackson a few day ago at a concert of the Collingsworth family.

Is Carver Bowers the 20 something rumored in pre courtship with Hannie?

Also that Emily Ann Raynes that posted the pic from San Diego of herself with Jana, JB and James lists herself on instagram as a "Travel Nanny" so she was probably the babysitter for random Bates kids. Also, she lists she is the social media person for the Collingsworth family.

• Useful 3
11 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Carver Bowers posted a story on Instagram of himself in Branson with Hannie, Jennifer and Jackson a few day ago at a concert of the Collingsworth family.

Why would a fundie name a child "Carver?"  The only Carver I'm familiar with is the nasty villain Carver Doone in Lorna Doone.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, sagittarius sue said:

Why would a fundie name a child "Carver?"  The only Carver I'm familiar with is the nasty villain Carver Doone in Lorna Doone.

Carver is 20yrs old. The Bowers kids - Carolina Bontrager, Cassidy Bontrager, Charlie Bowers, Carver Bowers, Christian Bowers, Crockett Bowers, Chapman Bowers, Campbell Bowers, Crosby Bowers.  Crosby is female.

from the Bowers family blog, they are truly crazy fundies.

• Useful 4
10 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Carver is 20yrs old. The Bowers kids - Carolina Bontrager, Cassidy Bontrager, Charlie Bowers, Carver Bowers, Christian Bowers, Crockett Bowers, Chapman Bowers, Campbell Bowers, Crosby Bowers.  Crosby is female.

from the Bowers family blog, they are truly crazy fundies.

Fun Bowers fact: the Bowers sisters who married Bontrager brothers did so in a double wedding. They also had their firstborn babies something like a week apart.

I hope Hannie can steer far clear of Carver. He's a loon.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Fun Bowers fact: the Bowers sisters who married Bontrager brothers did so in a double wedding. They also had their firstborn babies something like a week apart.

I hope Hannie can steer far clear of Carver. He's a loon.

She's also a child!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
(edited)
4 hours ago, crazy8s said:

Is Carver Bowers the 20 something rumored in pre courtship with Hannie?

Also that Emily Ann Raynes that posted the pic from San Diego of herself with Jana, JB and James lists herself on instagram as a "Travel Nanny" so she was probably the babysitter for random Bates kids. Also, she lists she is the social media person for the Collingsworth family.

I’ve never heard of any of these people/families. If a  20-something is “courting” Hannie, that’s sickening and concerning.

4 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Most of the awkward, odd names they come up with are cringeworthy. Either that or they try to be “trendy,” which is also cringeworthy in another way.

1 hour ago, Future Cat Lady said:

She's also a child!

Thank you. “Grooming,” anyone? 😡

Edited by Cinnabon
  • Sad 1

I am not sure there is any truth to it. but it seems a while back there was some speculation they were pre courting. But if we count speculation, Jana has been a courtin many, many times. So big grain of salt. but carver has been shown at the duggars quite a bit and with Hannie.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I’ve never heard of any of these people/families. If a  20-something is “courting” Hannie, that’s sickening and concerning.

Most of the awkward, odd names they come up with are cringeworthy. Either that or they try to be “trendy,” which is also cringeworthy in another way.

There's a four year age difference between Carver and Hannie. I think it's about the same age difference with Joy and Austin. Sadly, I don't see Boob shutting this down if there is something between the kids. The Bowerses are old family friends, much like the Forsyths.

1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

I am not sure there is any truth to it. but it seems a while back there was some speculation they were pre courting. But if we count speculation, Jana has been a courtin many, many times. So big grain of salt. but carver has been shown at the duggars quite a bit and with Hannie.

Jana is an adult and Hannie still a child, so I view the speculation entirely differently.

• Love 3

I hope Hannie is not going to be marrying any time soon. Was Jinger her sister-mom? Has she been out to LA to visit them?  I was hoping she might and think she would like to live expand her world a bit more than family and cult camp friends. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, auntieminem said:

I hope Hannie is not going to be marrying any time soon. Was Jinger her sister-mom? Has she been out to LA to visit them?  I was hoping she might and think she would like to live expand her world a bit more than family and cult camp friends. 

I don't think the poor girl has much say in the matter.  That is not how this cult works.  Girls don't need to expand their world beyond headship and children.

21 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I don't think the poor girl has much say in the matter.  That is not how this cult works.  Girls don't need to expand their world beyond headship and children.

Sad, but true. Jinger didn't get to "expand" her world until her headship approved it. Jinger apparently cried with Meech during her announcement that she was wearing pants. That says it all. 

• Love 6
On 4/18/2022 at 10:50 PM, woodscommaelle said:

Why does Jackson Bates live with them?

Everybody got confused by his name and thought he belonged with the Duggars. 

• LOL 15
(edited)
15 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jackson becomes a Lonely J on Monday! Alert @Scarlett45 or @deaja for a thread title change! 😀

And on the Other Duggars thread, the reference to Howlers may need to be removed (unless we're counting J'Tyler...but even then he's just one person).

Maybe The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls, J'Tyler, and Amy

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Jackson becomes a Lonely J on Monday! Alert @Scarlett45 or @deaja for a thread title change! 😀

21 hours ago, madpsych78 said:

And on the Other Duggars thread, the reference to Howlers may need to be removed (unless we're counting J'Tyler...but even then he's just one person).

Maybe The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls, J'Tyler, and Amy

Thank you for the reminder. 

I will update the titles on Monday. 

Regarding Tyler- edited to add: thank you to those who corrected me that Tyler was on the show, @deaja and I will discuss  

• Love 19

You’re the mod so any rules you make I’ll abide by. But he was on the show.  I know I’ve seen his face several times. I don’t recall if they ever explained how it came to or if he was just there.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Happy birthday Jackson! Welcome to the Lonely J's. 

I wonder if he'll get a cake at ALERT. He "graduates" on Friday.

after "graduation" he will surely be fully trained for all disaster response situations, so I predict he will start gallivanting around with the mediccorps crowd now that he is 18

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

I would think that Tyler is no different than any of the younger "J"s. If Josie and Jordyn and Jennifer can be discussed here, why not Tyler, who is older than all of them? Otherwise, I would think that the rules need to change to no overt criticism or discussion of anyone who wasn't an adult for the majority of the show. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tasya said:

I would think that Tyler is no different than any of the younger "J"s. If Josie and Jordyn and Jennifer can be discussed here, why not Tyler, who is older than all of them? Otherwise, I would think that the rules need to change to no overt criticism or discussion of anyone who wasn't an adult for the majority of the show. 

I think the difference is that we might on occasion discuss them (for example ----- Duggar never seems to smile,) but we don't snark on them as we do their elders.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Tasya said:

We can talk about Tyler in the Other Duggars thread. He's just not going to be included in the title. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Happy birthday Jackson! Welcome to the Lonely J's. 

I wonder if he'll get a cake at ALERT. He "graduates" on Friday.

I somehow think he will get more attention, and more of a celebration on his birthday at ALERT than he would at the TTH.

(edited)
8 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I somehow think he will get more attention, and more of a celebration on his birthday at ALERT than he would at the TTH.

Nah, birthday's are a big deal for the Duggars, because, you know, Michelle risked her life 19 times to bring them into the world.

(17 times)

Edited by GeeGolly
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Nah, birthday's are a big deal for the Duggars, because, you know, Michelle risked her life 19 times to bring them into the world.

(17 times)

He would have at least gotten a chocolate mess. I don't think they would duplicate that at ALERT. 

• LOL 7
17 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

(17 times)

I'm sure you're right.

Jana can break out the special "Birthday Template" so that her "parents" can make a special loving and personalized post on SM on (or relatively close to) the special day. 

It looks like he's going to miss the opportunity to go out for a free sunday and a glass of water and a half hour of extra face time with his parents this year . . .

• Love 3
4 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Michelle writes "Many ALERT graduates have gone on to become firemen, first responders, policemen, or have joined the military."  So why don't any Duggar graduates gone onto a fulltime job?

Many? Name some, Michelle.

• LOL 13
  • Love 3