Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

Claire was responding to Chaney. She dodged the bullet with ferret face Trace Bates. Chaney appeared on Bringing Up Bates. 

Thanks. I am not very familiar with anyone beyond the Dugs. Know of the Bates but not the kids. 

13 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Trace with Chaney.

Trace+and+Cheny.JPG

Chaney looks just like Katie Duggar in that picture. These fundies are really interchangeable.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, FizzyPuff said:

Have any of you guys seen this? Apparently Jana has moved out!
I’m not sure if I believe it though, why would JB & M get rid of their free babysitter?

I don't think this proves anything.  The narrator claims to have gotten the information from an unnamed Duggar insider and uses a bunch of publicly posted photos of Jana in the story, but comes right out and says she did not verify the information because looking at property records is 'too invasive' in her opinion.  So, she is happy to spread the story but feels it would be wrong to try to make sure it is accurate first.  OK, sure.

I am sure some of our sleuths here might be able to come up with some info to prove or disprove this rumor.  The narrator claims that Jana now lives about half an hour from the TTH and also speculates that Laura is her room mate but provides no evidence for either claim.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 9

I don't believe it either. Sketchy info from a contributor who prides herself on not being a "sleuther". I could see Jana buying a house to flip, but I don't see her living on her own and like @Notabug said, she didn't offer any proof that Laura is living with Jana.  

• Like 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

I don't believe it either. Sketchy info from a contributor who prides herself on not being a "sleuther". I could see Jana buying a house to flip, but I don't see her living on her own and like @Notabug said, she didn't offer any proof that Laura is living with Jana.  

You mean JB buying a house to flip. No way Jana has that much money independently.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

@crazy8s I recall somewhere in my old brain, that Jana sold the property that was once a tattoo place for a nice profit. Did you say that once upon a time, because I’d believe you.

If that’s the case, I wonder if the money went only to Jana.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
12 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

@crazy8s I recall somewhere in my old brain, that Jana sold the property that was once a tattoo place for a nice profit. Did you say that once upon a time, because I’d believe you.

If that’s the case, I wonder if the money actually went only to Jana. 

I think JB has all the authority over money from the Lonely Js and minor children.

• Like 4
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If that’s the case, I wonder if the money went only to Jana.

Jana did sell the that building in march 2022 for $200,000. It was purchased in Jana's name years ago for $95,000.

who knows if she got the money.

I am surprised Jana isn't involved in the vacant lot buying in Benton County like her brothers. Joe has 6 current real estate listings. Houses for between $399.000 and $450,000. 2 houses on lots owned by Jason's llc, 1 on a lot owned by Anna's llc, 1 Josiah's llc, 1 Dwain Swansons llc and then 1 some random non duggar.  They have been paying cheap prices for the lots. mostly $5,000- $12,000. Jason seems to be putting houses on them. seems like maybe 3 different models. interiors are all Jana's colorless creations.

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
21 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Jana did sell the that building in march 2022 for $200,000. It was purchased in Jana's name years ago for $95,000.

Thanks! Perhaps my brain isn’t so old. 🤣😂🤣

• LOL 1
23 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

who knows if she got the money.

I am surprised Jana isn't involved in the vacant lot buying in Benton County like her brothers. Joe has 6 current real estate listings. Houses for between $399.000 and $450,000. 2 houses on lots owned by Jason's llc, 1 on a lot owned by Anna's llc, 1 Josiah's llc, 1 Dwain Swansons llc and then 1 some random non duggar.  They have been paying cheap prices for the lots. mostly $5,000- $12,000. Jason seems to be putting houses on them. seems like maybe 3 different models. interiors are all Jana's colorless creations.

It’s certainly questionable how her brothers have all of that money to buy lots and houses. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

My thought is that JB uses various LLCs to move money around for tax purposes.  I highly doubt Jana has any money that JB does not give her.  The LLC is only using her name.

Yet her brothers seem to have some. I wonder if JB controls theirs too.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

It’s certainly questionable how her brothers have all of that money to buy lots and houses. 

It could be JB using LLCs in their name to make the purchases.   Maybe the brothers get an "allowance" out of the profits, but I would be surprised if they can make any financial decisions on their own.  JB and the lawyer friend have to sign on the LLCs.  I think JB is running the whole show.

• Like 12
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, CalicoKitty said:

It could be JB using LLCs in their name to make the purchases.   Maybe the brothers get an "allowance" out of the profits, but I would be surprised if they can make any financial decisions on their own.  JB and the lawyer friend have to sign on the LLCs.  I think JB is running the whole show.

That’s my theory too.

15 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

I think JB fronts the money for their first flip, both plans and building materials. After that, I think they're on their own.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, CalicoKitty said:

I think JB is running the whole show.

Along with Michelle. I have always thought she was more involved in many things over the years. It was just never verbalized. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 5
  • Love 3
On 8/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, CalicoKitty said:

My thought is that JB uses various LLCs to move money around for tax purposes.  I highly doubt Jana has any money that JB does not give her.  The LLC is only using her name.

interesting the tattoo building was in Jana's name, not her llc. Jason also has several properties in his own name. I too, assume all money goes in to the family pot with JB and meech doling it out as they feel like it.

If Joe were actually getting a real commission on all the houses he has sold, he surely would have built a bigger house for his family on the 10acres he owns and where the Caldwell's live in that house that was supposedly Joe and Kendra's "dream home".

Edited by crazy8s
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Notabug said:

I don't think this proves anything.  The narrator claims to have gotten the information from an unnamed Duggar insider and uses a bunch of publicly posted photos of Jana in the story, but comes right out and says she did not verify the information because looking at property records is 'too invasive' in her opinion.  So, she is happy to spread the story but feels it would be wrong to try to make sure it is accurate first.  OK, sure.

I am sure some of our sleuths here might be able to come up with some info to prove or disprove this rumor.  The narrator claims that Jana now lives about half an hour from the TTH and also speculates that Laura is her room mate but provides no evidence for either claim.

As much as y'all don't like WOACB, she put her own video out there indicating that there is no proof that Jana moved out. She actually went to try to verify the information and didn't find any type of proof. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
On 8/19/2022 at 1:53 PM, madpsych78 said:

As much as y'all don't like WOACB, she put her own video out there indicating that there is no proof that Jana moved out. She actually went to try to verify the information and didn't find any type of proof. 

I wonder what Jana'd do all day if she moved out.

She's been so integral all these years to helping her parents raise a million kids, take care of that big tin barn they call a house, babysit a mikllion grandbabies, do office work for the fam and the family business, garden in the big yard., drag a sewing macine to every wedding so she can fix the gowns that they buy from seamstresses who can't sew straight, run the place and feed and look after everybody when JB and M go off somewhere, remodel TTH bedrooms and shop for all the Loewes' necessities, and travel in town and farther way with all her sibs when they need chaperones (which is always).

If she lived on her own or with an adult roommate or two on the other side of town in a smaller house, I can see her feeling like the kind of retired person who thinks they were looking forward to not working but once they retired had no idea what to do all day. One of the cult/religion demands that they HAVE kept to all this time is the one about women not being able to work outside the home and family. Don't see any of them veering from that now, including Jana. What kind of job would she even look for? 

I hope she did move. But I doubt it. How the heck would JB and M replace all that work tshe's so practiced in after all this time? Could Hannie and Jenny actually handle the load? 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
On 8/24/2022 at 4:21 PM, Churchhoney said:

Don't see any of them veering from that now, including Jana. What kind of job would she even look for? 

Jana would likely be most qualified for paid work with the skills she already has- caregiving, nannying, home management, companionship for seniors/adults with disablities, homesteading etc. In many places in North America this work is primarily done for wages, because many of the healthy adults in the family (which 100yrs ago wouldve been unmarried adult women, or women with adult children) have to also work outside of the home for wages.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, SMama said:

For a misdemeanor? I’ve been gone too long from SW. 

She lost a kid. Any job in human services takes things like that seriously, especially if she wanted to work with children.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Jana would likely be most qualified for paid work with the skills she already has- caregiving, nannying, home management, companionship for seniors/adults with disablities, homesteading etc. In many places in North America this work is primarily done for wages, because many of the healthy adults in the family (which 100yrs ago wouldve been unmarried adult women, or women with adult children) have to also work outside of the home for wages.

That's true!

But I was thinking that, if she DID move out (although I doubt she has), it'd probably be in large part because she was tired of being the constant caregiver and wanted to get away from that for a while, after doing it a LOT since age 7. And I say "get away for a while", since it seems pretty likely to me that she'll be going back to caregiving for her parents at some point, since the spinster is the obvious candidate for eldercare in many if not most families....After all, the spinster is the only one who can move into the parental home without inconveniencing a spouse. 

So her only viable alternative to the TTH now would be to move out and away from the TTH caregiving responsibilies to take up another set of caregiving resopnsibilities to which she'd have to commute? Or be a live-in with somebody else who needs her caregiving services? ... If those were my only choices, I think I'd stay put. At least in the TTH she has her own garden and pianos to play. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

I think Jana has a lot more free time now and more freedom than any of her siblings ever had. The Lost Girls are 16, 15, 13 and 12. Jackson and Tyler are 18 and 14. And then there's Jason and James still at home. For a time I believe Anna semi-reigned over the TTH, so I'm guessing she and the Lost Girls handle the bulk of chores and there's not much childcare anymore.

With that said, I don't believe Jana has moved out. Why would she? She has everything she needs for free.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I think Jana has a lot more free time now and more freedom than any of her siblings ever had. The Lost Girls are 16, 15, 13 and 12. Jackson and Tyler are 18 and 14. And then there's Jason and James still at home. For a time I believe Anna semi-reigned over the TTH, so I'm guessing she and the Lost Girls handle the bulk of chores and there's not much childcare anymore.

With that said, I don't believe Jana has moved out. Why would she? She has everything she needs for free.

Yes- as far as domestic responsibilities go, Jana has a lighter load NOW than she has ever had. Most of her duties probably include shopping (food/clothing/home supplies), supervising the Lost Girls (like teaching Johannah to drive), cooking and whatever errands Michelle and JB have her complete. Then she can do what she wants to do. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes- as far as domestic responsibilities go, Jana has a lighter load NOW than she has ever had. Most of her duties probably include shopping (food/clothing/home supplies), supervising the Lost Girls (like teaching Johannah to drive), cooking and whatever errands Michelle and JB have her complete. Then she can do what she wants to do. 

We’ve seen how much “cooking” goes on in this family. 

• LOL 9
On 8/18/2022 at 1:54 PM, Notabug said:

Boston marriage?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Wasn't there some rumor years ago, that Jana had actually experienced some freedom? She lived on her own, allegedly had a special guy friend and even *gasp* had a alcoholic drink from time to time? Then she was ordered back and has been there since.

Like I said it's a rumor, but if it might have happened, Jana is probably craving her freedom even if it's just moving out with Laura.

But who knows for sure.

• Useful 1

Speaking of Laura, was she in one of Jessa’s recent Fern birthday posts at the Marketplace restaurant? It was a quick shot of the family sitting around the table. Don’t recall seeing Jana, but she could have been off camera. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1