Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Who, Katie Bates? She's in the cosmetology school at Clown College. There's plenty of time after school or Saturdays to do these shoots.

No, Jana. Still traveling. 

I'll bet that the whole family 'accompanied' Jana and Laura to that wedding they posted. We all know that Jana would not have been allowed to travel there with only Laura. They were on their way to or from the Grand Canyon. Jana can never be free of her massive family and have some time to herself, even with just Laura. So sad. It is still weird as heck that this grown woman, Laura DeMaise, travels with the family. Doesn't add up to me at all. They really need to address why this grown woman lives with them. I bet she occupies the bed next to Jana. and that Jose still sleeps with Jana on occasion. Makes me ill to think about it all.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, floridamom said:

I'll bet that the whole family 'accompanied' Jana and Laura to that wedding they posted. We all know that Jana would not have been allowed to travel there with only Laura. They were on their way to or from the Grand Canyon. Jana can never be free of her massive family and have some time to herself, even with just Laura. So sad. It is still weird as heck that this grown woman, Laura DeMaise, travels with the family. Doesn't add up to me at all. They really need to address why this grown woman lives with them. I bet she occupies the bed next to Jana. and that Jose still sleeps with Jana on occasion. Makes me ill to think about it all.

Maybe Jana is like Jill who has no idea how to be alone. And doesn’t seem to enjoy any time she has when she is alone. We really don’t know much about what goes on in Jana’s head . 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

85A3B6A4-C829-4902-85B1-A36BF3C16C72.jpeg

1CFBDDB9-EEC0-40C3-A147-8422D25430B2.jpeg

Step right up, Fundie Guys! Look what we have up for bidding.....Jana! Dressed in a baggy 1950s schoolmarm shift. Flanked by a gestating couple and creepy hovering parents. Overseen by a pervy brother and a million potential chaperones!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Isn't Anna 11 months pregnant?  I cannot imagine anything worse than being hugely pregnant and having to go on a family vacation like this.  My blood pressure goes up just thinking about it.

I think having sex with Josh would be worse.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
53 minutes ago, Temperance said:

If I didn't know which was which, I wouldn't be able to tell which one is Laura and which one is Jana. They look a lot alike. 

I guess couples really do tend to look more alike as the years go by! 😉

• LOL 15
On 10/2/2019 at 9:14 PM, JoanArc said:

Another stock photo. So now they’re in Arizona? Maybe going to visit jingle? She sure does a lot of traveling for someone with no visible means of income. The Bahamas,  universal studios, and now just wondering around the southwest.  I’m sure the symbolizes that the last girls are running the TTH now. 

I'm not sure Jana has enough self-awareness to wonder anywhere. 

Oh, God no. I live in Las Vegas. Between the Rodriguii trampling through my home state (Massachusetts) and now this, I feel like nowhere is safe. I'm going to load my dog in the car and drive to Mexico. Maybe the prevalence of so many Catholics would be a deterrent?

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, laurakaye said:

Isn't Anna 11 months pregnant?  I cannot imagine anything worse than being hugely pregnant and having to go on a family vacation like this.  My blood pressure goes up just thinking about it.

Anna is used to it.  They were traveling around her due time for one of the earlier kid's births.  IIRC, it was part of a book signing road trip. She packed a suitcase full of birthing gear in case she had to deliver on the stink bus. She was also shown in a group of Duggars that JD was flying somewhere.  Think it was to attend a show & was around the time of one of the later kid's births. I remember us commenting on how uncomfortable she must have been squeezed in a tiny plane with no bathroom being very far along. 

• Love 4

Jana is an odd one. She has zero personality, her photos are painfully fake and staged, that barnacle clinger Laura hangs onto her for dear life, she sleeps in a dorm with her young sisters....who is this woman?

She's nigh 30 now, isn't she, what kind of halfway normal person wants to do or be any of those things?

Just WHAT do the Duggar "parents" do to their children that each one of them is incapable of living a decent, independent and fulfilled life?

• Love 24
6 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Just WHAT do the Duggar "parents" do to their children that each one of them is incapable of living a decent, independent and fulfilled life?

Pretty sure they scare them from birth into believing the world is a terrible place that will eat you alive and spit you out into the mouth of Hell for eternity unless you perpetually huddle together with people exactly like you and refuse to budge from under the umbrella of your headship -- or headships, in the case of married female Duggarlings.......

And do their level best (and it's a successful best) to keep them from running into any influence -- met, read, heard, viewed -- that would raise any questions about these home "lessons." Scare them into thinking that just encountering any such external influence will also result in you getting spat out into Satanville for eternity....

And they enlist all the kids to be spies and enforcers of each other for all this....

And they give them just enough stuff and money and, thanks to the show, fame to cause the kids to also fear losing what they have if they question anything or run afoul of their parents and their decrees....

And they apparently gave them fairly fearful, spine-free, dumb-ass genes as well. Which I guess isn't that surprising, since only very fearful and at least somewhat dim people would ever have fallen for Gothard's crap. So those traits are in the Duggars in abundance. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, doodlebug said:

I'm holding out for pics of Jana shooting craps at Caesar's or downing a martini at the Chippendales show at the Rio

Seriously. Vegas is so wasted on this crew. I don't gamble but I love good food (they don't know any), I drink (they don't), and I like to watch shows (they would likely be scandalized by some of them). Plus, I can wear weather-appropriate clothing in Vegas. The thought of MEchelle in her black support hose and clodhoppers on the Strip... <shudder>

• LOL 11
  • Love 11
17 hours ago, Spencer Hastings said:

Are they heading towards California?  Kind of ironic that as they inch closer, Jinger flies back to Texas! 

Perhaps Jing and JerME just went to TX for the weekend, and will be back in LA for the family’s visit this upcoming week. Could a Disneyland trip be in the works?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

I can’t wrap my head around HOW they can be in Vegas at all. Just walking down the street with the guys handing out the little cards and then littering them all over the street. There is nothing for them with their beliefs and practices to do there. Normal people who drink and gamble, normal people who don’t drink and gamble, sure there’s something for all of them. The DUGGARS?  There’s nothing, not even the sidewalks are safe. It’s just a huge hypocrisy that they are even there and then that idiot posts videos of it like they are just at a regular amusement park?  They are so stupid. 

• Love 24
9 hours ago, Mojitogirl said:

I can’t wrap my head around HOW they can be in Vegas at all. Just walking down the street with the guys handing out the little cards and then littering them all over the street. There is nothing for them with their beliefs and practices to do there. Normal people who drink and gamble, normal people who don’t drink and gamble, sure there’s something for all of them. The DUGGARS?  There’s nothing, not even the sidewalks are safe. It’s just a huge hypocrisy that they are even there and then that idiot posts videos of it like they are just at a regular amusement park?  They are so stupid. 

Several super-Christian acquaintances have told me that I absolutely must go to Vegas because there's so much to see. They seem to get all excited about the bright lights and the fake Eiffel Towers and gondolas and such.

I was shocked the first time I heard that. But when I was based in Ohio, Vegas was the number one travel destination for all the neighbors there who weren't super-Christians. So I figure the super-Christian ones made the trip too to cure their severe cases of FOMO. (and to demonstrate that you don't have to drink or gamble to have fun, probably)....

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/5/2019 at 8:37 AM, MsJamieDornan said:

What in the world would they find to do in Las Vegas ?

Gambling, drinking, strippers oh wait that’s just Josh. I dunno what the rest of them are doing maybe looking for a man for Jana that they can marry her off to quick.

19 hours ago, MunichNark said:

Jana is an odd one. She has zero personality, her photos are painfully fake and staged, that barnacle clinger Laura hangs onto her for dear life, she sleeps in a dorm with her young sisters....who is this woman?

She's nigh 30 now, isn't she, what kind of halfway normal person wants to do or be any of those things?

Well that blanket training probably messes most kids up tbh.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

I just want to see them pose by one of the "interesting" billboards in Vegas.

(Do they walk around with their eyes closed?)

They look at the ground. 

Meeecheelle deputizes them for two-minute shifts of keeping their eyes up (but unfocused) and saying "Nike Nike Nike Nike Nike" (and, for Jana, throwing in the occasional "Birkenstocks Birkenstocks Birkenstocks Birkenstocks Birkenstocks.")

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
On 10/5/2019 at 2:37 AM, MsJamieDornan said:

What in the world would they find to do in Las Vegas ?

I think that Vegas is a lot like Branson -- but, with strippers.

There are lots of very wholesome shows (Donny and Marie Osmond were there forever); modest and non-adventurous dining options; shopping; mid-priced shopping options with a veneer of glam; and, of course, the tiny Eiffel tower and similar, gawkable attractions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

Using Birkenstocks as a chant for Jana does nothing to dispel the rumors about her and Laura.  In fact I believe that if you say the word 3 times,  a Subaru Outback full of lesbians appears.

Doggone. Cause Jana's hoping for Joanna Gaines to appear. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
On 10/4/2019 at 7:33 PM, BitterApple said:

Oh, God no. I live in Las Vegas. Between the Rodriguii trampling through my home state (Massachusetts) and now this, I feel like nowhere is safe. I'm going to load my dog in the car and drive to Mexico. Maybe the prevalence of so many Catholics would be a deterrent?

I live in Vegas too!  And I was actually on The Strip last night.  We rarely go, but we were meeting with some friends who were visiting.  I had no idea the Duggars were in town.  There is a lot of stuff to see if you aren't interested in gambling or drinking, but I imagine some of the people walking by were quite the eye openers for the Duggars. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lunera said:

I went to Vegas 2 weeks ago and the brunch buffet I went to served unlimited mimosas. If the Duggars can deal with a few tipsy people, a bunch of cigarette smoke, and the Nike! cocktail waitresses then they can feed the whole clan for very cheap.

So, I googled Duggars and Nevada to see if they had any scheduled appearances there and this came up....

Screenshot_20191006-121901.thumb.jpg.8ddc3888596c4a966ca232fefc43bc2e.jpg

This is my favorite post ever!

"Couldn't get laid at a whorehouse with a fistful of money!" 😁

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Ugh, they stole my money whorehouse with a sack of bananas re: Derick.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Wait!  Does this mean that Josh did try to get admittance into a brothel???  While on vacation with his kids and Anna and his parents?

Sorry, but I tend to take things literally!