Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

Hmm, nothing yet. I really thought one of the online mags would at least to a fluffish piece with pictures of the guns and badges.

Maybe they're actually looking into writing a real story? One with actual facts about what could possibly be real crimes.

That'd be nice!....

But, as we know, in the real world things are likely not to be as we'd like them....

For example, a much more likely scenario, I fear is -- 

... they fear that running a story could possibly threaten a goose that lays at least some nickel-plated eggs and that, in turn, could limit the number of "Babee Number Three!" stories they can run... 

and potentially bring down on them a ton of (white) Christian wrath and the wrath of the current powers of be (political compatriots of the Duggars and, no doubt, the Bateses). 

And because they're not actually journalists in any way, shape or form, but people who create click bait so they can show ads to people.....

and they possibly believe from market research that it's highly possible more of their clickers really love those "A Duggar WEDDING!" story more than they might want to read about Duggar malfeasance (which would be about a thousand times harder to report and write about than a Duggar COURTSHIP!!!!....Might call for having some actual journalists on their staffs, which most of them don't.....)

I wanna be pleasantly surprised. But unfortunately I've got no expectation of that happening!

(Obi Wan TMZ, you're my only hope!)

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 8
48 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

That'd be nice!....

But, as we know, in the real world things are likely not to be as we'd like them....

For example, a much more likely scenario, I fear is -- 

... they fear that running a story could possibly threaten a goose that lays at least some nickel-plated eggs and that, in turn, could limit the number of "Babee Number Three!" stories they can run... 

and potentially bring down on them a ton of (white) Christian wrath and the wrath of the current powers of be (political compatriots of the Duggars and, no doubt, the Bateses). 

And because they're not actually journalists in any way, shape or form, but people who create click bait so they can show ads to people.....

and they possibly believe from market research that it's highly possible more of their clickers really love those "A Duggar WEDDING!" story more than they might want to read about Duggar malfeasance (which would be about a thousand times harder to report and write about than a Duggar COURTSHIP!!!!....Might call for having some actual journalists on their staffs, which most of them don't.....)

I wanna be pleasantly surprised. But unfortunately I've got no expectation of that happening!

(Obi Wan TMZ, you're my only hope!)

Yet they all have ran stories on Josh - even when the story was unrelated to him, they would still bring him up. They've ran stories on Derick. They've even ran stories making fun of Jill's cooking.

• Love 4

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2019/09/todays-blind-items-good-gone-bad.html

I have always had a favorite in this family of reality stars. I guess I will need to find a new one now. Well, honestly, probably not. Not really a family you want to get too involved with. Over the years I have highlighted some of their more memorable scams and sins, but they are taking it to a new level in their latest scam. Of course nothing I mention here will ever outweigh the covering up of all the horrible things done to some of the kids, but this is just about the scams, and my favorite is involved.

Somehow the favorite managed to include the person who was supposedly exiled/banned/shunned moving away but never really did and is with the favorite 24/7 as if they were together or something. Anyway, although they are involved and complicit and helping in the scam by soliciting money. Oh yes, money. They don't want anything useful or any supplies, they only want cash or cards they can convert to cash. If you do give them supplies or anything useful, they sell it on the black market rather than distributing it.

The ringleader is one of the members of the reality family, but he brought along members from a similar family. They are all pretending to be law enforcement and carrying badges in a country that has been devastated. They are commandeering relief packages from overseas saying they had been given contracts to control every bit of cargo. (Narrators's voice) They haven't.

They are stealing fuel and then billing NGO's for the fuel. It is a scam on a massive level and pales in comparison to the one two other members of the family pulled while out of the country.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Yet they all have ran stories on Josh - even when the story was unrelated to him, they would still bring him up. They've ran stories on Derick. They've even ran stories making fun of Jill's cooking.

Well, Josh was sex! ... And Jill's was an easy story .... This would be a tougher one -- and could potentially get a litigious cuss like JB in suin' mode. 

But I take your point -- and I certainly hope you're right! 

23 minutes ago, Future Cat Lady said:

Why is this a blind item?

Making the Facebook post where the guy names the Duggars/Bates a blind item is just dumb. 

I just think that crazydaysandnights are full of it.

Well, at least we know this blind item has some basis in truth...unlike most of the blind items, which are pure fabrication! 

• Love 5

The Official Duggar FB page has a pic of the group with their Chick Fill A  food and some drivel about the great work they’re doing.  The leg humpers are singing their praises like Christ himself was part of their mission.  I so want to comment and ask why they felt the need to bring handcuffs, weapons and badges but don’t want my name on their page.  I don’t follow their page but check it every so often, and if I asked, I’m sure they’d block me.  Would be interesting to read their worshippers’ comments if somebody did ask.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Tigregirl said:

The Official Duggar FB page has a pic of the group with their Chick Fill A  food and some drivel about the great work they’re doing.  The leg humpers are singing their praises like Christ himself was part of their mission.  I so want to comment and ask why they felt the need to bring handcuffs, weapons and badges but don’t want my name on their page.  I don’t follow their page but check it every so often, and if I asked, I’m sure they’d block me.  Would be interesting to read their worshippers’ comments if somebody did ask.

I asked. No response yet, and not blocked yet!

• Love 4

I've actually been checking the Duggar FB page a few times today. A few people have asked - and some have linked directly to this James Lea dude's posts and screengrabs - and none of them have been deleted yet. I was honestly surprised. Jana must still be recovering from the exhausting work of being in air conditioning and eating CFA while curating Instagram pics of her family and friends commandeering property for their own purposes in a natural disaster area. 

• Love 17

Can someone explain the blind item ? I mean, I understand most of it but it goes into deeper detail than I expected. Like this has been an on-going scam?

This is the part that really confused me. 

"Somehow the favorite managed to include the person who was supposedly exiled/banned/shunned moving away but never really did and is with the favorite 24/7 as if they were together or something."

Edited by MsJamieDornan
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

While I'm not surprised that the Duggars are involved in another scandal, I am sad that JD is not only involved, but appears to be the ringleader, because he just seemed like the Anti-Josh to me.

I’ve reached the conclusion that the second generation here really are incapable of dealing with the real world.   Their upbringing,both the poor non-schooling and the social isolation, has left them with no understanding of how adulting really works.  The rest of us understand laws, ethics  and social norms.  The Duggars believe they are the chosen and all will be right as long as they say grace before  meals. 

• Love 20
3 hours ago, Mojitogirl said:

Who are they referring to as the favorite and the almost-shunned?  JD and Lawson? Jana and Lawson?  The younger kid (is he the sinner one sent to ALERT a few times)?  The rest of the item we know about but who are the mysterious references about???

Wait, quoting myself because I had an idea - could the favorite be Jana and the exiled be Laura???  Laura made a big deal of suddenly getting a job and moving away but she’s been back recently.  Ringleader is JD. 

ETA: Laura was there working with Medicwhatever but she was never in the Insta postings - if this item is true, more examples of (probably) Jana’s shady attempts at crafting what they were doing into something it was not. 

Confession of an otherwise intelligent person: I like BravoTV and blind items. 

Edited by Mojitogirl
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Mojitogirl said:

could the favorite be Jana and the exiled be Laura???  Laura made a big deal of suddenly getting a job and moving away but she’s been back recently.  Ringleader is JD. 

Okay, that makes sense.

When they referred to the shunned member my mind went to Josh.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, MsJamieDornan said:

Can someone explain the blind item ? I mean, I understand most of it but it goes into deeper detail than I expected. Like this has been an on-going scam?

This is the part that really confused me. 

"Somehow the favorite managed to include the person who was supposedly exiled/banned/shunned moving away but never really did and is with the favorite 24/7 as if they were together or something."

Favorite is Jana, exiled is Laura, and blind item is insinuating that they hang out all the time "as if they were together." As in together, together. That's what I think.

Ringleader - JD

The 2 other family members who have been involved with scams while out of the country - Jill and Derick

Edited by madpsych78
  • Useful 4
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Churchhoney said:

Thanks for all this very illuminating information. And, yeah, I can see why this must feel especially acute in your situation......Things clearly have gone to JD's head...(and of course everything seems to go to the (non-Arkansas) Bates' guys' heads, based on their various photos...)

I also really really wonder whether they actually got permits to carry the guns in the Bahamas (where it's also a crime to carry any gun, including a fake weapon (or unloaded real one) ,if you're committing some kind of crime)......It's just hard for me to see them managing to get through any kind of permitting process so quickly....and I can't imagine they just randomly had permits to carry in the Bahamas before the storm.....

Also don't know whether any given law-enforcement official would care very much about their not getting the permits, if they didn't, either, though, so....

I don't think that they gave one second's thought to whether or not it was legal to bring their guns to the Bahamas. This was, as far as I can see, literally a five year old's idea of what would be appropriate to bring to a natural disaster: a plane, guns, badges, and crates of chips and cookies.

Despite their "intensive training" at ALERT, I don't think they had the slightest idea what to expect, what to do, or what might need to be done. Their intentions might have been good (although I think it was mostly a PR stunt / grifting opportunity), but they have no actual experience in helping others -- or doing work.

As @Churchhoney pointed out, the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the rotten tree. I'm sure they've seen a filmstrip, or read a Wisdom Booklet about natural disasters, so they are 100% convinced that they know all they need to know. I also doubt that they learned any humility at all working beside actual NGO workers, who were actually there to help instead of winning Jesus points, racking up photo ops, or grifting for cash to cover their "expenses."

• Love 18

How do gun laws work when you have a private plane? Each state has its own laws - laws that pertain to that state.

Like if Arkansas had a concealed carry law and so did Oklahoma, wouldn't JD need a license in both states?

And is it legal to carry guns on a private plane?

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, JoanArc said:

Looks like the State Department is aware

Probably won't amount to much, but we can hope.

OMFG!!!!   

Farfetched, maybe, but I think it's possible that somebody they know knows Pompeo or some of his appointees and they gave some kind of unofficial-but-we'll-pretend-it's-official bullshit permission for them to do whatever their little Christian hearts desired there. Because Jesus. .... Wouldn't surprise me if the Sec has some Gothardites stuck in State somewhere now. 

And these people come from Alert, Where they practically put battle ribbons on their fake uniforms...And these delusional dumbass kids believe their own mythology. 

This crowd is much more active at plugging themselves in to politics behind the scenes than anybody realizes. They're hiding it. Because Jesus. But their ambition goes very high. And they're not the only ones. 

At least some people connected to the current admin surely get that these TeeVee-famous supporters could be of substantial help in next year's election. They've already started campaigning with lawn mowers, as we've seen. So be especially nice to 'em, and let 'em run their Christian grift however they want, boys.

image.png.7e29a2dc31e538d341d71a3a42e65bc9.png

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

How do gun laws work when you have a private plane? Each state has its own laws - laws that pertain to that state.

Like if Arkansas had a concealed carry law and so did Oklahoma, wouldn't JD need a license in both states?

Yeah, you can carry any guns you want on a private plane. You can even mount guns on a private plane. 

What happens on the ground is then a matter for the state you're in to decide. And private flights don't generally go through any security or have any checks at the airport, so you can lug your guns around the private-plane hangar as much as you want.

Once you leave the airport, state laws --whatever they are -- kick in. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

They appear to be open carrying.

16 minutes ago, Nysha said:

I'm betting that they did exactly what they were taught in Alert. The current ultra-Christian fantasy of the end of the world chaos includes them showing up just in the nick of time, armed to the teeth with their God-given weapons, cloaked in the righteousness of their true Jesus, being superior and in charge while the incompetent foreign government, wrong-Jesus NGOs, and unsaved brown people worship at their feet in awe and wonder. There is nothing taught about being humble servants, following laws, or packing actual meals to eat so they don't rely on the limited available resources. Plus, the Bates and Duggars have been taught PR from all their filming.

Nailed it. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 7
29 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

ETA:  I would also ask Abbie what the hell she was thinking when she decided she needed to be there.  Besides the Zika thing, what if something happened & she needed to go to a hospital?  

JD would drop everything, commandeer fuel and take Abby to Florida--God's will and all that.  If some brown people don't get the meals he was supposed to deliver to them, well they should understand.  

• Love 1

Believe it or not, I'd be curious as to what Derick thinks, particularly about the badges and the gun laws. I mean he would totally support them going over to the Bahamas on a mission-cation, but I wonder what he would think about the guys carrying out the law enforcement role on a place that is not their home turf. Especially in light of the training he has had so far in law school. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Nysha said:

I'm betting that they did exactly what they were taught in Alert. The current ultra-Christian fantasy of the end of the world chaos includes them showing up just in the nick of time, armed to the teeth with their God-given weapons, cloaked in the righteousness of their true Jesus, being superior and in charge while the incompetent foreign government, wrong-Jesus NGOs, and unsaved brown people worship at their feet in awe and wonder. There is nothing taught about being humble servants, following laws, or packing actual meals to eat so they don't rely on the limited available resources. Plus, the Bates and Duggars have been taught PR from all their filming.

Did John David or the Bates go to Alert? 

2 hours ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

JD would drop everything, commandeer fuel and take Abby to Florida--God's will and all that.  If some brown people don't get the meals he was supposed to deliver to them, well they should understand.  

Sure, he could do that, but it’s fine that the homeless Bahamians left with nothing aren’t even allowed to enter the US because they might be violent, bad people. 🥵🥵🥵

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Sure, he could do that, but it’s fine that the homeless Bahamians left with nothing aren’t even allowed to enter the US because they might be violent, bad people. 🥵🥵🥵

They obviously didn't pray hard enough to the right God, according to one of those Duggar/Bates children probably. 

18 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

Did John David or the Bates go to Alert? 

No, but they all went to the yearly Gothard summer camp where the boys and young men were split off to do Alert/Soldier of God activities while the girls cleaned, cooked, and babysat their younger siblings.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

Believe it or not, I'd be curious as to what Derick thinks, particularly about the badges and the gun laws. I mean he would totally support them going over to the Bahamas on a mission-cation, but I wonder what he would think about the guys carrying out the law enforcement role on a place that is not their home turf. Especially in light of the training he has had so far in law school. 

While Derick shares many of the same beliefs as the rest of the Duggars, I do think he would not be happy with the open carrying.  Derick would have had training that emphasized the importance of respecting the culture of whatever country they were working in.  Missionaries are supposed to come as Christians not as Americans.  I think Derick understands this difference in ways that the Duggars and Bates do not.  Derick has shown appreciation for different cultures especially the Nepalese while his in-laws look for the American chain restaurant in Mexico. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
35 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I have sent notes to TLC about this.  Unless the LEARNING in their name means enabling people to LEARN about grifting.

Thank you for your excellent effort! 

I'm not hopeful about any outcome. But I'm glad folks are trying. 

The network got the name The Learning Channel after its initial private owners bought it from HEW and NASA maybe 40 years ago or so.

But, as we've seen to our horror (well, my horror, at least), by the 90s and accelerating like mad in all the years since, the owners of cable channels were deciding that engaging anyone's brains on their networks was a waste because IT DIDN"T BRING ENOUGH BUCKS!!

So the owners switched the name to TLC. And hoped everybody would forget about learning. And since most people really really really really really want to forget about learning 100 percent and all the time....so it came to pass. Well, almost. There are a few dozen of us left who are interested in actual learning, I guess. 

So -- as TLC would say -- Who cares if the Duggars grift! Their Babeez are soooo cute. And they have WEDDINGS!!!! And we love to snark at their clothing but then say, Awwwww.-- Jim Bob loves eeez kidzzzzz! Awwww. And we LOVE guns. Especially when they're carried by fine, handsome CHRISTIAN BOY!!!. (who lie about the guns in their donation pitches!!!)

So I'm pretty sure they're going to support the grifters, since they know most people who watch don't actually care to learn anything about the Duggars (or anything else) anyway. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8

I still want to hear their explanation for not allowing a 70 year old woman to come into their “headquarters” and out of the heat. I don’t think Jesus would approve. They would probably just deny it ever happened. 

• Love 3
44 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

can't even begin to wrap my head around why Jana or Abby or anyone would need a freaking accountability partner in the midst of devastation

Not only what you said... but Laura was there. And  possibly a Bates female. So Jana had an accountability partner. Laura seems to serve that purpose on domestic trips so why not this one? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, mythoughtis said:

Not only what you said... but Laura was there. And  possibly a Bates female. So Jana had an accountability partner. Laura seems to serve that purpose on domestic trips so why not this one? 

They need accountability partners cuz they're in a ferrin' country with brown people who we know are likely to attack any white wimmin they see,

In other words, they're ignorant racists, which is probably also why they felt it necessary to wear firearms.  Law of the jungle and all that.

• Love 5

I've been disappointed that even FJ has been slow to realize what's going on here. If even the fellow Duggar snarkers can't be convinced there's something hinky with the coincidentally named charity, badge and gun story, donations, etc., no wonder the media is sleeping on it. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, EVS said:

I still want to hear their explanation for not allowing a 70 year old woman to come into their “headquarters” and out of the heat. I don’t think Jesus would approve. They would probably just deny it ever happened. 

They did what?!? This is the first time I heard about this but I'm pretty high on cold medicine right now so I may have read this before. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, galaxygirl76 said:

They did what?!? This is the first time I heard about this but I'm pretty high on cold medicine right now so I may have read this before. 

It was in the original post by the storm chaser who ousted them. It was mentioned right before the part about the “oriental” who got physical with someone who wanted to use the bathroom in the Duggar hangout. I’ll try to find the post. 

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, EVS said:

they would just claim haters are making stuff up - that is their excuse all day, every day.

• Love 10