Type keyword(s) to search

The Lonely Js Club: Jana, Jason, James, Jackson & Johannah

Message added by Scarlett45,

Discussing the charges against Jana is fine, but do not post any information that reveals her address/contact information- even if said documents are public (i.e. a part of court proceedings.)

Discussing charges against Jana is NOT a jumping off point to speculate on other instances abuse/neglect etc towards the M-children or to elaborate on Josh's conviction and potential victims.  

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And this from the twin that tortured "mama" by kicking relentlessly while in utero?

I think that the kids who publicly lavish the biggest pile of crap load of praise on Michelle are the ones who secretly hate her the most.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13

check out this guy's fb and opinion on medic corps  https://www.facebook.com/james.g.lea

he also has bashes the duggars https://www.facebook.com/vicmicolucci/posts in the comments

Just now, crazy8s said:
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

bad link

"James G. Lea I guess they neglected to tell you that several of our pilots each day brought hot food, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, fruit, and other “normal” food. They were eating just fine. And they were working in an air conditioned office."

"James G. Lea Unlike the other NGO workers who were sleeping in tents and hammocks which were hung from the broken airport perimeter fence."

• Love 6

There's more:

James G. Lea That’s Lawson Bates wearing a badge, handcuffs, and Glock .40 cal. pistol as he loads one of the helicopters that MEDIC Corps was sending out on runs. They were filling the helicopters with fuel that they took. The Club Car cart was taken out of a trashed hanger on Saturday night and they got it working. Nobody else was allowed to use it.

James G. Lea Most of these relief workers were sleeping on the tarmac of the international terminal. A couple of them were sleeping in hammocks.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Ohiopirate02 said:

If I am reading those posts correctly, it sounds like the Duggar and Bates boys wore their badges and guns every day while "commandeering" property, donations and fuel, took numerous pictures that they then shared on social media while never bothering to check the laws of the Bahamas.  I believe the majority of what is posted there, it all fits with what we know of the Duggars and Bateses.  They have no respect for anyone other than those within their circle and apparently no respect for the laws of another country.  Those badges are pretty worthless in America let alone the Bahamas, and to open carry in another country is pretty fucking low.  Just when I think the Duggars cannot go any lower, someone finds a shovel.  I am curious if they will possibly face any legal repercussions for their actions.  They are all easy to trace with their social media presences.  If this story gains any traction, I bet their webpage and Instagram posts will vanish.  Someone needs to start screenshotting.

I've seen screenshots in another group. I hope In Touch or some other magazine with a big reach gets ahold of this.

They're absolutely shameless.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, BitterApple said:

Has anyone sent this to Pickles? She'll have a field day.

My husband is ex-Navy and he would've told the Duggars to fuck off if they tried to give him a "mission." I can't imagine any military personnel taking orders from these clowns.

i actually saw this in a visitor post on pickle's page, so she will be on it soon

• Love 9

image.thumb.png.c7049b8051b28ddd7d0c98aa6eba8e01.png\

I guess they wear their damn guns and "badges" when they go to countries with more than 1 percent non-white people. That's a horrifying image for supposed volunteer "helpers." 

And the fucking badges. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 16
On 9/13/2019 at 7:40 PM, mythoughtis said:

How about you give the hot chic-fil-a to the people who Lost their homes.  

It was a huge waste of time and resources not to mention just really poor form to not only GET IT but advertise it.  Can you imagine how pissed people would be if the Red Cross did this?

• Love 18
On 9/15/2019 at 12:19 AM, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I would absolutely wear makeup in that situation: meeting strangers, being photographed, possibly being videotaped and put on cable TV. It wouldn’t matter that I was there to work and help others; I’m not giving this cruel world a permanent record of what I look like without eyeliner and concealer. I’m far too Caucasian for that. Don’t need everybody speculating on whether I have anemia or cancer or something.

Jana probably doesn’t look as deep-sea-creature translucent as I do (but Josie does!) but if she’s used to looking a certain way and has her routine down it probably didn’t take any  longer than drinking a second cup of coffee. 

That is what sunglasses are for :)!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Gee, I wonder why the wonderful Duggar and Bates clans didn't publish pictures of their loving, volunteering, oh-so-generous, Christian selves armed and wearing their asshole back-country badges-of-intimidation in somebody else's damn country? ❤️ BS!!!!!!!  

Did they think that might put a slight dent in their donations? 

Or their ability to get that non-profit status? 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 19
24 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

"James G. Lea I guess they neglected to tell you that several of our pilots each day brought hot food, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, fruit, and other “normal” food. They were eating just fine. And they were working in an air conditioned office."

"James G. Lea Unlike the other NGO workers who were sleeping in tents and hammocks which were hung from the broken airport perimeter fence."

I am wondering if there is ANY sort of official that would be interested in this information.  Stories like this seem like they could really hurt REAL efforts done by other Americans.  I am very disgusted.  WTF were these yahoos doing with guns and commandeering things?  It sounds very guerilla like referring to actions or activities performed in an impromptu way, often without authorization.

• Love 10
18 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Jesse Louise James G. Lea please notify the authorities.

James G. Lea Jesse Louise the US State Department has the evidence.

Unfortunately, the State Department is currently run by a nutso fundie and is under the control of an administration that probably thinks white fundies dragging guns and Arkansas badges into a "shithole" country is just fine and dandy.....

• Love 7

Laura Maisie was also with them in the Bahamas so, at some point, word must have gotten around that it was a good spot for missioncations. 

I have to comment on the rest when I’ve had time to digest it. 

ETA: Am I going crazy or did Laura Maisie delete her IG?  I saw it but now the whole account seems gone. I don’t follow her so I’m not blocked. Maybe they realize this is not looking good. 

Edited by Mojitogirl
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4

Hmmm. Flying your private plane into the Bahamas ... 

https://www.eapisfile.com/Docs/International/Bahamas/AOPA Bahamas Flying Guide.pdf'

"Firearms and ammunition are prohibited unless a permit has been obtained in advance from the Commissioner of Police."

I really really wonder whether they got these for the several guns they were packing....This trip seemed to come up awfully quickly.

And any time I've ever tried to get a permit for anything, it tends to take a little while. Especially when it's in a different jurisdiction......And this isn't the U.S....where gun permits tend to be about the only thing that's always expedited...

http://laws.bahamas.gov.bs/cms/images/LEGISLATION/SUBORDINATE/1969/1969-0032/FirearmsFormsandFeesRules_1.pdf

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 11
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Hmmm. Flying your private plane into the Bahamas ... 

https://www.eapisfile.com/Docs/International/Bahamas/AOPA Bahamas Flying Guide.pdf'

"Firearms and ammunition are prohibited unless a permit has been obtained in advance from the Commissioner of Police."

I really really wonder whether they got these for the several guns they were packing....This trip seemed to come up awfully quickly.

And any time I've ever tried to get a permit for anything, it tends to take a little while. Especially when it's in a different jurisdiction......And this isn't the U.S....where gun permits tend to be about the only thing that's always expedited...

http://laws.bahamas.gov.bs/cms/images/LEGISLATION/SUBORDINATE/1969/1969-0032/FirearmsFormsandFeesRules_1.pdf

ARGH!!!!!  This makes me quite stabby.  Is there ANYONE who will care about this?  I feel very strongly it needs to be reported somewhere.  

• Love 18

Ugh. These people are scum. Just scum. This story BEGS for media attention. Their show premiers next month, so I'm sure TLC will do it's damnedest to keep them around. When do these yokels become a liability?

Anyone remember JD wields that rifle a few years back in another crazy pic?

Honesty, they could explain away the glocks, they were afraid, etc. The badges? No one is going to respect your Authroitah, John David.

• Love 21
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

ARGH!!!!!  This makes me quite stabby.  Is there ANYONE who will care about this?  I feel very strongly it needs to be reported somewhere.  

Me, too. I can't figure out where, though. The State Department's already been notified, apparently, and that'd be the obvious place under some circumstances....not necessarily now, though....

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Churchhoney said:

Me, too. I can't figure out where, though. The State Department's already been notified, apparently, and that'd be the obvious place under some circumstances....not necessarily now, though....

Arkansas Police Authorities.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

To the place it will most hurt them - TLC and UP TV. 

• Love 24
5 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

I had thought about sending it to Radar and hoping someone important sees it.  They flaunt their stupidity and dangerous behavior.  There was someone besides JD that had a gun and badge.  Handcuffs?  Really, they think they can restrain someone???

• Love 6
Just now, Natalie68 said:

I had thought about sending it to Radar and hoping someone important sees it.  They flaunt their stupidity and dangerous behavior.  There was someone besides JD that had a gun and badge.  Handcuffs?  Really, they think they can restrain someone???

Well, they definitely had it in mind to intimidate people....

I suppose they figured if they looked intimidating enough it'd never get to the point of restraining. It's sickening almost beyond belief.....

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Unearned respect, intimidation, and posing as something yo're not sure as hell run deep in this bunch.

Perhaps he was guarding the virginity of Jana and Lawson form the bohemian hoards.

Honestly, the part about not letting a 70 year old rest int he AC sounds about right. They people would usher in Gilead if they got lifetime free CFA.

Edited by JoanArc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 18
2 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

someone in the comments of the radio guy added/sent to these after james g lea's comments and pics- TMZ ,People , MSNBC, Daily Mail, BuzzFeed, Washington Post,CNN, CBS News.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, crazy8s said:

someone in the comments of the radio guy added/sent to these after james g lea's comments and pics- TMZ ,People , MSNBC, Daily Mail, BuzzFeed, Washington Post,CNN, CBS News.

I just sent it to Radar.  We shall see.  I am boiling (and it isn't even a hot flash!).

• Love 13

I was never on the "at least they're trying to help!!!!" train and knew they were garbage for their "missions" from the beginning. But this? The guns and badges and handcuffs? My imagination never went that low. 

I hope every one of them gets dysentery for their efforts, I really do. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 18

I know JD is an elected constable, but still, could this apply? (Jeeves?)

Criminal Impersonation

Universal Citation: AR Code § 5-37-208 (2014)

(a) (1) A person commits criminal impersonation in the first degree if, with the purpose to induce a person to submit to pretended official authority for the purpose to injure or defraud the person, the person:

(A) Pretends to be a law enforcement officer by wearing or displaying, without authority, any uniform or badge by which a law enforcement officer is lawfully distinguished; or

(2) Criminal impersonation in the first degree is a Class D felony.

(b) (1) A person commits criminal impersonation in the second degree if the person does an act in his or her pretended or assumed capacity or character with the purpose to injure, defraud, harass, or intimidate another person and the actor:

(B) Pretends to be a representative of a person or organization;

(C) Pretends to be an officer or employee of the government other than a law enforcement officer described in subsection (a) of this section;

(D) Pretends that he or she is a law enforcement officer when the person is not a law enforcement officer; or

Edited by JoanArc
  • Useful 9
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

The rags read this forum. They frequently reference stuff that is written here.

Is there a BBB for charities?

Well, there are groups that track charities and rate them. But these guys wouldn't be tracked yet because they don't have non-profit status.....

I was wondering whether the IRS has a tip line of any kind to contact when it comes to people who are in the process of seeking nonprofit status. I'm going to poke around and see what I can find. 

• Love 15