Type keyword(s) to search

Joe & Kendra: Looking Forward To Side Hugs

• Start Topic

Hmm, with babies coming in June and July, I would think Lauren wouldn't want a date before August, so that she doesn't have to share the spotlight.  Of course Jin and Jeremy might say hey, how does 7/20 sound for your wedding? and that keeps the stinkbus and hoard of Duggars away from them after the baby comes.

• Love 2
Just now, Sew Sumi said:

9 weeks from yesterday. Or 7/19.

So two 1st born babies will have been born since Jinger's been married, before Jinger has her first child. That is a Duggar record breaker in a good way.

Not sure that first sentence makes sense even to me - but y'all will get what I mean :)

• Love 20

I think of sweet Kendra, weirdly anxious for a kiss from Daddy during her wedding, crying for her Mama during labor.  She's just a kid!  That said, I hope things go easily for her and that her baby is healthy.  And that they decide to space their children and not have too many to count!

• Love 13
5 hours ago, Snow Fairy said:

Mine is on the 14th ;)

So, no bump pictures from Kendra?

There were a couple of pictures from her shower, but I don't recall where I saw them. 

I read on a fundie blog that Kendra has already given birth. Apparently her source found out at Lauren's and Josiah's shower, which was on Friday. I wonder if it happened the day that Jill posted the video of Sam and Michelle, since all of the daughters were there.

• Love 1
(edited)

Sounds like another home birth. Otherwise, I think they'd just say "Both mom and baby are doing well." The "no complications" bit gave them away.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 2

I like the name Garret David - nothing super odd - like Spurgeon and nothing over Biblish and nothing that starts with a J!  Hospital bracelet makes me happy and she looks fantastic.  I hope they have a real house now and aren't living in the Duggar compound in a shack.

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Isn't one of the M-boys middle name Garrett?

Michelle's father was named Garrett.  It is also Joseph's middle name.  Anna and Josh named their fifth child Mason Garrett.  

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, DragonFaerie said:

I hope they have a real house now and aren't living in the Duggar compound in a shack.

They are practically living in Boob's backyard but in a cabin not a shack.

• Love 4

I was disturbingly glad to discover that they didn’t name Garrett something starting with L, since they already had the alphabetical order by age thing going on. 

Other than that, I have no snark. They both look happy & not too exhausted, and Garrett is cute and appropriately sized for a newborn. 

• Love 16

Her eyeliner and mascara are seriously on point!  at 19, the girl has plenty of bounce-back, and they both look very happy.  Now if they can just avoid the "one every year" thing, they'll do good.  

But DAMN! Joe looks like Jim Bob in that photo.....*shudder*

• Love 21

Wasn't she due 6/17? I am due 6/18 and extremely jealous. Cute kiddo. Glad everyone looks well. :-) Also so glad it seems to be a hospital birth!

Also I wonder if/why they chose the names to honor Duggar relatives only? Or maybe she just like Garrett? I told my hubby his family name is our last name and I am not naming our kid after his relatives LOL ( aside from a middle name that is a family name for both sides) . The duggars just take over everything !! Vuolos are our only hope!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, galaxychaser said:

Congrats to them. 

And thankfully not a girl. Being a girl Duggar no bueno.

HOLA! (I couldn't resist!)

So I like the name but since I'm in Chicago, I can only think of the name Garrett when someone is talking about the famous Garrett's Popcorn in the city. lol

• Love 12

She looks relaxed and happy.  Joy, take note.  When you get decent prenatal care and deliver in a hospital, your chances of not looking completely wrung out go up immensely.  (It’s no guarantee, obviously, but I’m hoping Kendra was a little more prepared for labor.  Maybe she even, GASP, had an epidural!)

• Love 21

WOW!

Kendra looks radiant and Joe looks so happy.  Cute little baby.  A hospital birth too! * 

Kendra wins!!!!  Great picture! 

*I have no problem with a home birth but the Duggars are dangerous with home birthing especially with Jill hanging around using her "medical thingys".  Uh, no thanks, Jill.  

• Love 20
(edited)

Honestly, my only snark is that the flowers to the left of Kendra that were on the counter looked dead. 

Otherwise, I bet Joe did not opt to nap at all during Kendra's labor. (**cough** Smuggar **cough**)

I don't know if we'll find out how long Kendra labored, but I'm willing to bet it wasn't 70 hours. (**cough** Jill **cough)

Kendra gave birth to a smaller baby compared to Jill, Jessa, and Joy, and may be more in line with Anna or a little smaller. The jury is out on Jinger to determine whether delivering big babies is a Duggar daughter thing. Jinger is the only Duggar daughter thus far to be having a girl, so there's that.

ETA: Meredith was the smallest of SmugAnna's children at 7 lbs. 14 oz.

Edited by madpsych78
  • Love 8

I wonder who encouraged a hospital birth?

Maybe kendra's parents have some medical sense?  Maybe Jill scares Joe with her stupid ass decisions? 

Kendra might be very young but she gets a few points for having what appears to be a birth AWAY from the Dangerous Duggars. 

• Love 18