Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Low Blows

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I hope she hid the tasteful boudoir photos of her and Javi before she banged her new sausage of the week.

LOL, fucking forgot about that gigantic pciture. I don't know if she covered it with a towel shivas style, or if she was just like "fuck it, we can both face away from the picture while we're doing this. Or, she was just all in on "fuck you Javi" and banged the guy while looking at the picture and talking down to it. "Yeah you see what I'm doing, don't you!" and her partner was all "uh....who are you talking to? You're making this weirder." Or her PARTNER was down with saying fuck you Javi and was looking at it while he fucked her, like the way Patrick Bateman looked at his own reflection in American Psycho. 

• Love 11

I think at this point Jace doesn't see Jenelle as his mother. He's called Barb "mom" more than once on the show. He's always concerned with how much he'll miss her, and how "Meme will be alone." He's more expressive and open with Barb, and Barb has a routine for him. I think Jenelle would be lost if she ever had to get Jace ready for school. One morning with him, Kaiser, AND Ensley and David would be literally dropping him off on Barb's doorstep again.

I don't even think Jenelle wants Jace back for Jace's sake. I think it's a power move to spite her mother along with influence from UBT.

I'm not sure why UBT cares THAT MUCH about Jenelle having full custody. My best guess is that as long as Barb is in the picture he can't fully isolate Jenelle. It was very telling that Barb said Jenelle wasn't "allowed" to go to lunch with her friends. And for all Nathan's douchiness, he at least came into Barb's house a couple times and made some kind of attempt to have a relationship with Barb.

Whenever Jenelle and UBT make fun of Barb for working, I just remember that Jenelle tried to still have a job after she ran off to NJ on a whim and didn't even bother to call out. That's probably how it would still work out if the show ended tomorrow.

Also, I just can't with MTV on eggshells around Jenelle and their trying to make it seem like they're in such a good relationship.

I don't even know what to say about Kail.

Leah was being really theatrical. Just randomly in traffic pulling out her daughter's homework and raving about it, along with the arbitrary dollar reward? My heart broke for Ali when she said "look at mine!" I grew up with a brother 17 months younger than me, and comparing academic achievements is the easiest way to make one kid feel terrible. My brother outshone me at every turn and to this day I call myself stupid (disclaimer: my parents NEVER said/implied I was stupid and said they were proud of me a lot).

The better thing would be to say something positive about BOTH girls' work, separately, without insulting them in the process, preferably NOT while you're rushing to the bus stop. I never understood giving kids money as a reward for doing well in school.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

I'm confused by the Janelle custody case. We saw them talk about depositions for the court date this ep. Have they had their court date?  When did filming for this season end?  Wondering if this is resolved and how much we will see on MTV. It feels like they are making this a big story line, but hardly giving any screen time to what's actually happening and all we see is Janelle bitching about it. 

Given the previews of Jenelle claiming she will never film with Barb again, and her refusal to be on the live aftershow with her last night, I'm assuming Jenelle lost. And she's taking it out on Barb instead of realizing the courts made the best decision for Jace. I could be wrong, but that's my guess. 

1 hour ago, Linny said:

Kail needs to shut the hell up about having the kids by herself for so many months. It's not like Javi fucked off and abandoned the kids; he was doing his job and had no choice but to be awa

Besides which, Kail practically DEMANDED homeboy join the military. She wanted him gone, so she could play around and do her thing. Now she wants to bitch about it? Please. 

52 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

Plus David's other two (mother he choked while pregnant has acquiesced  and wants her kid to get MTV money too). So, these sociopaths will have 5 kids in the house on weekends.  3 under the age of 3.  Poor Marissa has a lot of mothering to do. 

Marissa is the next Jana Duggar. 

38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wish I could have seen my own face during that sequence. Eyes bugging out of my head, mouth wide open in shock, hand smacking forehead. She was smiling, for all the world like she thinks all these people go "aw, here comes our little Jenelle, all grown up and one arrest away from hard time!" Sheesh.

I was laughing so hard my husband came out of the bedroom and asked me to quiet down. Fucking Jenelle. 

• Love 16

I cannot believe that, after 7 years, Jenelle's parental rights have not been terminated. After 7 years Jace deserves stability and certainty and poor, poor, Kaiser who has no Barn, only Nathan who is a weak reed indeed.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

You know what else bothers me? Kailyn is clealy using someone else's words, because she keeps saying things that she's literally never said in any episode of this show, repeatedly. "Low blows" and "Slick comments," particularly the latter, smack of someone else using those words to affirm her position whenever she recounts the story. It's difficult to explain entirely, but I know she didn't come up with the term "slick comments." "Smart ass comments" is common, for example. "Hurtful comments," "unnecessary comments," etc etc., these are things that people say every day. "Slick comments" and "Slick ass comments" are things that someone else has said to her and she co-opted. 

I thought the same thing when she said it. She kept repeating those two phrases. I tried to imagine them coming out of someone else's mouth.

She's a fine one to talk about slick comments though...talking about his shirt when her own was tight and short. And not even in a friendly banter way.  Can dish it out, but can't take it. I would tell her to STFU, but I'm enjoying Javi getting under her skin too much.

2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I hope so too. But I found that weird. You don't just get a million of those pictures. Unless you go to the professional places and pay. Who just hands them out like wallet school pics? 

I got a lot of them. I'm not sentimental about sonograms (they don't look like much to me) and I was older when I got pregnant so maybe I got more than usual...

Now that I think about it...I probably would have given a strip to my sister.  But why would anyone other than the parents or maybe grandparents want a sonogram picture?

IDK. I talked myself out of my own thought. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, greatscott91 said:

Also, I just can't with MTV on eggshells around Jenelle and their trying to make it seem like they're in such a good relationship.

What was with that fucking Dr. they had on the aftershow? He was almost worse than Drew!!! He was acting like Barb needs to just let go and let Jenelle do her thang. 

Just now, guilfoyleatpp said:

I got a lot of them. I'm not sentimental about sonograms (they don't look like much to me) and I was older when I got pregnant so maybe I got more than usual...

Now that I think about it...I probably would have given a strip to my sister.  But why would anyone other than the parents or maybe grandparents want a sonogram picture?

IDK. I talked myself out of my own thought. 

Haha. It's okay. We all have different experiences. Just seems to weird, to me. I think I got, at most, 4 with each kid. I definitely kept them all! My sisters have all texted pictures of their sonograms, but never passed out the pictures. I just found it weird. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She's a fine one to talk about slick comments though...talking about his shirt when her own was tight and short. And not even in a friendly banter way.  Can dish it out, but can't take it. I would tell her to STFU, but I'm enjoying Javi getting under her skin too much.

It was the same tone she used to shit on his truck as not consuming enough fossil fuels. She smiles like she thinks that makes it funny, but she doesn't know how to "break balls." She's just being mean with a smile on her face, trying to establish her position as the dominant conversant. Why he didn't say "I was thinking something similar about those jeans you're wearing, how old are they?" is beyond me. Take her down a peg. Or, if you're an adult, just ignore it and say "Let's talk about holidays, not each other's clothes. I dressed for court after all, I didn't realize you were on your way to a barbecue or something right after."

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

What was with that fucking Dr. they had on the aftershow? He was almost worse than Drew!!! He was acting like Barb needs to just let go and let Jenelle do her thang. 

Did San Panda quit or did they fire him?  That doctor didn't do much for me. Mr. Guilfoyle thought he was attractive and exactly the type of guy I would go for. Um no, Jason Momoa is exactly the type of guy I go for.  Dwayne Johnson is the type of guy I go for. Look in a mirror, dude.

And Leah and her mania in the car on the way to work. That was just ridiculous. And why do these kids eat so many lunchables? 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, ghoulina said:

Clearly the doctor on call was some rando dr who was totally unaware of Janelle's history. The only thing I could get on board with was when he said that Barb cant force Janelle to do anything. But I would have also said to Barb that needs to focus on herself and do what's best for Jace. I do have a question? Does Janelle have court ordered visitation or when Barb lets Jace visit Janelle, is it because she is just wants to?

And that Nessa chick? Does she just not watch the show or does she think if she is critical of one of the TM bitchez she will lose her hosting gig? I mean seriously she kisses their asses. 

• Love 4

Does Kail ever  want to be mature? Doesn't sound like it. Isaac and Lincoln will suffer because of her choices.  So I guess we can assume that the dude Javi found in their home is baby Daddy no. 3? Kail keeps getting more annoying every week.  All she does is bitch about having to have her kids alone for 8 months while her husband fought for our country. And she cheated on him during that time. Kail, you don't deserve any respect.  Also, Kail. I'm sure the MTV and the dude you were sleeping with helped take care of the kids. 

Chelsea: She's the only normal one on the show. She and Cole need a spin off.

Jenelle: How are you more stable now than when you gave custody of Jace to Babs? You've been with God knows how many men, and have had two more kids.  The way that Babs talks about Jace shows that she truly loves him. I never hear Jenelle have any emotion when she speaks about Jace. Also, did  she say that Babs being too attached to Jace is a reason why she doesn't want to give up custody? Well, of course she's attached. She's been his mother, his whole life. 

Leah:   So it took you two divorces to realize that marriage is supposed to be a lifetime commitment?  Was that the first time Leah had gotten the girlses to the bus stop on time in their lives? She was super proud of herself. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How far does Leah live from her kids' school? When my son was in elementary school he had to be there by 8:10. I can't imagine having to get second graders up at 6 a.m. and then face an hour drive to school.

Last season Leah was having to get the kids up by 5:15 a.m. and be out the door by 5:45, I believe. She lived far from the girlses school. She moved to a new house this season to be closer to the school. Either she is still far from the school or she has to get the girlses at the bus stop at an early time because the bus driver needs to pick up many other children on the route which makes more sense.

Edited by GreatKazu
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

Last season Leah was having to get the kids up by 5:15 a.m. and be out the door by 5:45. She lived far from the girlses school. She moved to a new house this season to be closer to the school. Either she is still far from the school or she has to get the girlses at the bus stop at an early time because the bus driver needs to pick up many other children on the route which makes more sense.

She is only about 10 miles from the school. But with the super curvy roads there, in google it lists the travel time as 20 mins. Though, I'm not sure where they catch the bus. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1

I get furious when they talk down to Barb for working at walmart. She's obviously been there a long time and stays there despite the mtv money, because they probably provide Jace with health insurance, and a life insurance policy on Babs. Do these other kids have insurance? We know Kail had Javi join the military so she could have the benefits, but what about all these other unemployed moms? 

Speaking of Kail, I wondered if the new baby daddy is NOT the producer, because Labia Lips commented about "some dudes shoes" at his house, and if it were a producer, wouldn't that have been reasonable? I love that Kail and her disproportionate ass will be sauntering around with 3 kids who look nothing alike. 

I also loved when she drops off Lincoln, and says Issac wants to stay, too. No asking if its ok just seemed weird.  I know Javi has always treated Isaac like a son but it seemed pretty presumptuous. Especially to follow that up with saying she's parenting by herself. 

Addie kills me. I think she is hysterical. 

• Love 11

Okay, I needed a night to digest this mess and get my thoughts in order. Here goes:

Randylicious, you're awesome, but please stop getting into Twitter spats with kids half your age. Chelsea, you're a beautiful girl, but for the love of God toss your contour palette in the trash. 

I wanted to punch Dave in the throat when he made that "works at Walmart" comment. The operative word here Dave, is "works." As in action, as in gets up everyday and earns a paycheck, something you apparently haven't done in some time. Jace does not want to live with Jenelle. He didn't even want to stay at her house for an extra week coming off the high of a Disney World vacation. 

Regarding Leah, I'm wondering if that bit about the four days was really true. Last week when Jeremy called Leah to adjust the pickup time, he was driving and said "I'm hauling ass." To me that's the sort of language you use when you're on the highway trying to make up time, not when you're casually knocking around town running errands. I give Leah a side-eye because she's a lot like Kail where she tells half-truths and spins the story to make herself the victim.

Speaking of which.....

As petty as it was, I adored Javi antagonizing Kail. She deserved it and it showed how she's a "dish it out but can't take it" kind of person. Was that producer in Hawaii with her? He looked like he had a fresh tan. When Kail was glaring into the car camera you could literally see her transform into Hulk-mode. Javi spilled a swimming pool's worth of tea last night and it was epic watching Kail flop around like a beached whale, trying to shut it down and failing. 

• Love 19
13 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Once y'all piece it together, will you share with the group?  I don't know/do twitter.

Me either. But even if not on all the cast members have Twitter accounts (aka Twat - apologize if offends anybody) you can just google. My honestly non-mysoginist husband came up with that one and I thought it was pretty funny. 

See our Handbaskets to Hell - which after I told him he has one - he told me he already knew that...

Edited by Jennifersdc
Forget to tell where to find Twitter accounts.
  • Love 3

Speaking of Kail, I wondered if the new baby daddy is NOT the producer, because Labia Lips commented about "some dudes shoes" at his house,

All that could mean is, Kail had that particular guy at her house at that time. We don't know how many guys Kail had in that house. I imagine the front door was like a turnstile.

14 minutes ago, mrsh said:

Im not sure why, but this season I find myself super attracted to Javi. Maybe it's my hatred for Karl, because it peaks during their arguments.

It was the same feeling I had when Jo would give it to her. She may have thought she chose a couple of p***ies with those two, but throw some shit their way and they will spew fire at her. My husband and I laughed and gave each other high-fives when Javi stood there between the car and the car door, ripping into Kail. I swear, if we could have actually seen his words ripping into her, her shirt and pants would have been ripped like no other pair of ripped pants she ever wore.

I am glad that took place in front of the cameras because I feared what would have happened if Javi approached Mother Russia without them there. Kail would have likely honked her horn, yelled, and claimed DV. 

Kail yelling DV while Javi yells at her about giving him VD.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mkay said:
2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

In January it was continued (or delayed) until May. 

Thanks, MKAY. When there is a delay can we find out if it is because of Janelle or the judge?  Janelle keeps blaming the judge but I find that hard to believe. The whole timeline is strange. No wonder poor Jace is stressed out by it. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, iheartla said:

Ali looked crushed when she wasn't getting praised for her writing. Then to say she's praising Gracie because it's so unusual for her to do well in school. So basically.... I'm praising you because usually you suck, um, thanks?

This was nuts. And it was such an awkward time..."gee I'm stuck in traffic. What should I do to kill some time?" Oh yeah....Gracie, way to not suck. I'm amazed you could pull this off." Poor Ali...

• Love 12

Why the hell is Hulk hating on Javi's shirt when her granny panties are sticking out from her jeans that can't cover that diaper ass???? Ughhh. Javi looked presentable and appropriately dressed for mediation...Hulk did not.  Oops, sorry, her pants only started looking too small after she started to get mad and her transformation began...

Javi is petty but I love him calling her out on her BS.  One thing I found odd when they were talking about holiday visitation was that Javi said "just like when we were together, we do your family in the morning and my family in the evening." What family does Hulk have??? We know she hates Suzy and the dad in TX is a "no"...does she have a grandparent or sibling or something we never hear about?

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, mrsh said:

Im not sure why, but this season I find myself super attracted to Javi. Maybe it's my hatred for Karl, because it peaks during their arguments.

I don't know what it is, but joining the military increases a guy's hotness level exponentially. I used to work with this skinny, gangly kid who quit to join the Army. He came back a year later to visit and looked like freaking G.I. Joe. The military turns them into alpha dogs and women are naturally drawn to that, or at least I am, lol.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 17

Loved the end scene where Leah and Addie were shown FLOSSING THEIR TEETH. As if Leah was like "everyone harps on me for the sugary foods and dentist visits, let's show us fake taking care of our teeth!" Leah is fake trying way too hard this season,  I just can't with her

Also, I didn't realize until last night's episode that Kail filed for divorce in December before Javi was deployed. So all those FaceTime calls about should we/shouldn't we get divorced were all for show then?

• Love 8

Kail is really going to lose in court with that kind of childish behavior. Javi likes to poke the bear. He wanted a fight and she's more than willing to oblige. You could see him grinning during his "apology" where he kept going after her for having help with the kids when he was gone. Obviously, he really wanted to go off on her for cheating. I wish he'd of just said if off the bat. She's a bully and he's a passive aggressive, weak guy. Sort of a natural fit.

When Leah said her marriages were the worst decision she ever made, I was surprised. She has so many bad decisions to choose from!

I can't imagine Janelle ever getting custody. I'm sure it came up in the hearing that her new guy is a domestic abuser too. What happened to her regular lawyer? The woman who went to court was too polite when Janelle talked about how she knew everyone in court. Watching Janelle's mental gymnastics as she spun it as a positive was entertaining though. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

And Janelle....all the judges knowing isn't exactly a good thing. She's talking like these judges are her family members who have watched her grow up. 

I know. I was watching it and almost fell over. My 13 year old heard her and said, "Really, does she think that's okay?"

• Love 13
15 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Please let the baby daddy be Kail's producer. I would love that shit.

13 hours ago, CofCinci said:

There's a chance that both Leah and Kail are pregnant by their producers. 

What??!!!  Where are you hearing this?  Oh PLEASE let this be true!  At this point, I think this might be the only way to shut this show down.  There's no way they could continue if the producers are bonking the "talent," and worse, on a show about teen pregnancy - not using protection.  

• Love 6
(edited)

OK, so I thought I was seeing things because when Leah was leaving the house with the girlses in this episode, there was a strip of ultrasound photos on the refrigerator, which I thought was odd. Nobody puts other people's US photos on their fridge and Addie is 4 -- no way they would be hers...Then Addie outs her pregnancy on live social media? Hmmmmmmm.... strange, no?

Edited by LegallyRed2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

What??!!!  Where are you hearing this?  Oh PLEASE let this be true!  At this point, I think this might be the only way to shut this show down.  There's no way they could continue if the producers are bonking the "talent," and worse, on a show about teen pregnancy - not using protection.  

Are you kidding? it might shut down Teen Mom 2 but these people have no shame. They'll do another show! When Worlds Collide or Breaking Down the Fourth Wall or something. What happens when it stops being a job and becomes--dare I say it? LOVE!! Gag. 

But come on, it would be hilarious. 

• Love 9
(edited)
23 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

There's not a  "No fraternizing with the contracted help" clause in the MTV producer employment contracts?   Do ethics and professionalism mean nothing anymore? -ok, dumb question to ask on the Teen Mom 2 board...Duh!

Is this the world we live in?

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, LegallyRed2 said:

OK, so I thought I was seeing things because when Leah was leaving the house with the girlses in this episode, there was a strip of ultrasound photos on the refrigerator, which I thought was odd. Nobody puts other people's US photos on their fridge and Addie is 4 -- no way they would be hers...Then Addie outs her pregnancy on live social media? Hmmmmmmm.... strange, no?

I said this in the Leah thread, but apparently Leah's sister was living her during that period of time and she was pregnant, so those are most likely her ultrasound pics. But I'm not convinced Leah is not pregnant in realtime, all of the sources are denying it, but that look on her face was not "omg kids say the darndest things" it was "oh shit"

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Are you kidding? it might shut down Teen Mom 2 but these people have no shame. They'll do another show! When Worlds Collide or Breaking Down the Fourth Wall or something. What happens when it stops being a job and becomes--dare I say it? LOVE!! Gag. 

But come on, it would be hilarious. 

I think it would kill the franchise, but in a year or two they'd come back with various catch-up specials, like those "Being Farrah, Amber, etc..." ones they produced a year or so ago.  

Seriously, with all the no-shows and "I'm not filming this" and threats of quitting, why hasn't this show been cancelled?  Is it still considered a hit, cuz I thought the ratings were kind of middling.

7 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

There's not a  "No fraternizing with the contracted help" clause in the MTV producer employment contracts?   Do ethics and professionalism mean nothing anymore? -ok, dumb question to ask on the Teen Mom 2 board...Duh!

I would think there would be.  I remember a cast member of The Real World hooked up with a producer on one of the early seasons, and I think the producer was fired.

Plus, isn't there a rumor going around that Jeremy's fiancé broke up with him because he cheated on her with one of the producers on Chelsea's crew?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BXD said:

Loved the end scene where Leah and Addie were shown FLOSSING THEIR TEETH. As if Leah was like "everyone harps on me for the sugary foods and dentist visits, let's show us fake taking care of our teeth!" Leah is fake trying way too hard this season,  I just can't with her.

Fake trying way too hard - love this!  Like where she is driving the girlses to the bus stop and looks right into the camera and says something about see, if I leave early, I'm not late even with construction, like she is talking to us, the viewers.  Since when do they talk to the viewers?  Save it Leah, we see you in all your glory.  No need for explanations!

• Love 10
(edited)

I checked out Leah's Instagram and there's recent photos of her and Gracie at a cheerleading competition. In one full body shot, her stomach's as flat as a board, however Addie clearly said "baby in your tummy" in that video. That's not something a child that young would randomly come up with on her own, so I don't know. It could go either way for me. Maybe Leah got knocked up so it would give her the excuse to ditch the facade of going to college. She seemed to lose enthusiasm after that first week of sharpening her Lisa Frank pencils and fluttering her eyelashes at the boys. 

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 11
17 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I think it would kill the franchise, but in a year or two they'd come back with various catch-up specials, like those "Being Farrah, Amber, etc..." ones they produced a year or so ago.  

Seriously, with all the no-shows and "I'm not filming this" and threats of quitting, why hasn't this show been cancelled?  Is it still considered a hit, cuz I thought the ratings were kind of middling.

I would think there would be.  I remember a cast member of The Real World hooked up with a producer on one of the early seasons, and I think the producer was fired.

Plus, isn't there a rumor going around that Jeremy's fiancé broke up with him because he cheated on her with one of the producers on Chelsea's crew?

Maybe (and I realize I'm being VERY optimistic here) the MTV crew/people have come to care about these (mostly) precious little kids and their general welfare?  I mean, God knows what those poor girlses would have to deal with without cameras around and social media guilting Leah, even if only occasionally, into making an effort.  

Holy crap, I LOVED this episode, only because Javi was finally telling Kail off. 

He is so hurt, he can't control it. But who is Kail to say shit when she was taking his keys, making him throw his mail outside (like she didn't want someone to see it inside), making fun of his truck and being a douche. So Oh well Kail you get what you give. I could see her side of things if Javi hasn't been deployed or if she had been doing it all alone for 8 years. But no, he should be able to spend time with Javi's family too during Christmas. You have kids and get divorced, you can't have them every Christmas and every holiday. 

Not looking forward to next week, with Kail trying to turn Jo against Javi. 

Jenelle just stop. And how come every scene shows DAVID playing with Kaiser and not her? She does not take care of her kids, her boyfriends do. She should be concerned about Jace and not just getting him back to make herself look good. Barb is worried about Jace and how this will effect him. Jenelle just thinks because she's gotten land and a house (which she JUST got, that it makes her an adult). No, try thinking of what this would do to your son and just leave him where he is.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Maybe (and I realize I'm being VERY optimistic here) the MTV crew/people have come to care about these (mostly) precious little kids and their general welfare?  I mean, God knows what those poor girlses would have to deal with without cameras around and social media guilting Leah, even if only occasionally, into making an effort.  

I think they only film a few months out of the year, or a week of filming every few months, so it's not like they're a regular presence in the homes.  

• Love 1
21 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I think they only film a few months out of the year, or a week of filming every few months, so it's not like they're a regular presence in the homes.  

Then maybe it's more about them checking to make sure no one should have been reported missing.

• Love 2
(edited)

I want to give Javi a high five! Was he petty? Yes. Do I care? Fuck no! Actually, I'm not even so sure you can call him petty. Kail's victim act is ridiculous and so clearly phony even to me, I can't image how it must be for him to hear constantly. The thing of it is, all this trying to side step around the truth and her culpability in the demise of their marriage is not making her look a bit better. Being honest and owning up her shit might actually buy her some points back. She also needs to stop crying about low blows like she wasn't spitting them out first.

I love Barb. I'm glad one person is talking sense and sees the show and the money for what it is: nice but not the thing to hang your hat on. I definitely see Jenelle and Leah both ending up broke and alone with this ride reaches it's last stop. Ms Pride over Pity as well if she keeps up her life of luxury. I sort of agree with random after show doctor, she can't control Jenelle. She'd be better of taking a step back, keep Jace away, and letting Jenelle deal with reality. Barb needs to relax and worry about herself and Jace.

2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I checked out Leah's Instagram and there's recent photos of her and Gracie at a cheerleading competition. In one full body shot, her stomach's as flat as a board, however Addie clearly said "baby in your tummy" in that video

The video was from less then a week ago, right? So, theoretically, Leah could be a few weeks to a month pregnant and still be skinny as a board. She also lives off pillses, coke(a-Cola) and air so it wouldn't be surprising it she stayed skinny for a while. I really, reallllly want to believe she isn't pregnant but she is a fucking pilled up idiot who thinks with her vagina and emotional neediness. It makes an atheist want to pray to God for those poor kids.

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 15

I don't even think Jenelle wants Jace back for Jace's sake. I think it's a power move to spite her mother along with influence from UBT.

Absolutely. She sure has grown and matured since keeping her first pregnancy secret from her mother until it was too late to get an abortion, and refusing to consider adoption.

• Love 9

I just had a horrible thought...does Leah's skinniness/lack of nutrition put her at a higher risk for a miscarriage? As much as the girl annoys me, I would seriously hate for her to have to go through that (again).