Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Low Blows

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

(edited)
8 hours ago, lidarose9 said:

After the show ends, at least one of these girls will end up as a sex worker of some kind. Ten, fifteen years down the line. It might be like Farrah, paid to show up at "events" -- with behind-the-scenes lap dancing or a fake girl-on-girl make-out scene, but one way or another, they'll be a washed up reality TV show D-list desperate nobody spending the rest of their lives trying to make a living on past "glory." There will be no other way for them to make a living. Flopping their fake tits into the faces of random weirdos in windowless rooms by the offramp to the interstate. 

I've actually known some sex workers in my activist and academic work (focusing on disabilities and PTSD)-- people who needed money and did what they had to in tough situations or often resulting from abuse. I didn't lose any respect for them; hey, if there wasn't such a big, active market, the industry wouldn't exist at all, so they're responding to demand, and everybody needs to eat. These girls, maybe minus Farrah, are way too lazy to be sex workers or strippers, wouldn't last a day, nor would anyone want most of them (Kail?! Ugh).

I think what will happen instead are some attempts at spin offs, shilling various crap products, writing more and more shitty tell alls, appearances on various Z-list reality shows, coloring books, attempts at blogging and "branding," etc. I can't imagine even club appearances for anyone outside of Farrah (Chelsea won't need to do any of this) because they'd never show up on time and who wants to party with Kail, Maci, Jenelle, Leah or Catelynn? Whatever requires the least amount of actual day to day work and allows for the most vacations. You have to keep up your appearance and show up regularly at any other job, including risque ones. 

To that end, has anyone seen Kailyn's casting call in LA? She's shooting something herself and the casting announcement sounds ridiculous. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Inga said:

Omg, no! She's probably shooting her life story and is looking for someone to play her. Ya, know, looking for a Jennifer Lawrence type.

Oooohhhhh!!! Let's play a game of "who would play these skanks in a lifetime movie?" 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Oooohhhhh!!! Let's play a game of "who would play these skanks in a lifetime movie?" 

Maci-Bella Thorne

Amber-Mae Whitman

Catelynn-Lili Reinhart (Betty from Riverdale)

Farrah-Demi Lovato

Jenelle-Kristen Stewart

Kailyn-Eliza Taylor (Clarke from the 100)

Chelsea-Victoria Justice

Leah-Emma Roberts

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Sadly, Nicole Bass just passed away two weeks ago. I posted a while back how she is Karl's twin:

nicole_bass_2.jpg

Is it for that interview on interesting or unusual jobs that she tweeted about?

• Love 2
(edited)
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:53 PM, LotusFlower said:

I would think there would be.  I remember a cast member of The Real World hooked up with a producer on one of the early seasons, and I think the producer was fired.

Becky and Bill the RW Director.  This is exactly what was going through my mind just now. 

^ OOPS!  And I see @AmyFarrahFowler already mentioned the Becky/Bill thing up thread.  This is what I get for jumping on responses without reading everything through.

Edited by RamonaSenomar
Because reading through all posts before posting my own response is a good thing.
(edited)

The thing with the Becky and Bill hook-up is, they were two grown adults who were not married, there were no children involved, and I assume they had safe sex. MTV surely had an issue with them hooking up due to the contract clause and the interaction between production and cast members. But I didn't see a problem with two adults having a healthy hook-up. What Kail does is not healthy for anyone and she surely is not mature and in no way acts like any adult. Her sex life is far from healthy. She is unstable, abusive, and still stuck in teen mode.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

The thing with the Becky and Bill hook-up is, they were two grown adults who were not married, there were no children involved, and I assume they had safe sex. MTV surely had an issue with them hooking up due to the contract clause and the interaction between production and cast members. They were two adults having a healthy hook-up. What Kail does is not healthy for anyone and she surely is not mature and in no way acts like any adult. Her sex life is far from healthy. She is unstable, abusive, and still stuck in teen mode.

Didn't the guy on Real World Seattle, David I think his name was, hook up with a producer? But totally agree: those hookups were frowned upon largely because of loftier "integrity of the project" issues, like doing that poisons the well for real footage. With Kail, if she hooked up with a producer, it'd be like someone is taking advantage of someone else, or both are doing it, and MTV is basically cosigning it. 

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Didn't the guy on Real World Seattle, David I think his name was, hook up with a producer? But totally agree: those hookups were frowned upon largely because of loftier "integrity of the project" issues, like doing that poisons the well for real footage. With Kail, if she hooked up with a producer, it'd be like someone is taking advantage of someone else, or both are doing it, and MTV is basically cosigning it. 

This is the one that I remember.  The producer that David hooked up with was amazingly beautiful.  I was actually more interested in her life than those on the show.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Sadly, Nicole Bass just passed away two weeks ago. I posted a while back how she is Karl's twin:

nicole_bass_2.jpg

Yes, it's on a casting call website now. Poorly written. 

John Goodman is the only answer for who could play Amber these days.

I might have to take that back. Even with an ugly blond wig, you couldn't make him look that trashy. 

Love John Goodman!

• Love 15
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

nicole_bass_2.jpg

I gave you a like the first time you mentioned Nicole Bass, and I cannot like this photo enough

1 hour ago, Christina said:

John Goodman is the only answer for who could play Amber these days.

I might have to take that back. Even with an ugly blond wig, you couldn't make him look that trashy. 

Love John Goodman!

Um, have you seen John Goodman lately? He's lost a ton of weight. He can no longer play Amber in her Lifetime movie, "Pedophiles and the Women Who Love Them".

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Jamie Foxx is too talented and in demand, but he knows how to channel Amber's violent temper while conveying plastic surgery gone bad. 

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

Now you know you're wrong for that.  TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Love 3

I only saw about 10 minutes of the show..but I did see kailyn telling Javi that she had kids alone for last 8 months as justification for not wanting to split 50/50.

WTF...he was deployed my the military..it's not like he was on a vacation or walked out. I have not been able to read all comments but is anyone else passed at this.  As someone who has several members of my family proudly serving their country (both men and women )I found this so outrageous. True military families know that both parents make the sacrifice.  As 1 serves during deployment,  the other parent serves by caring for the family back at home. 

And what is this shit I am hearing about already being pregnant by another man. Was she already pregnant be for Javi got home?

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, Poohbear617 said:

And what is this shit I am hearing about already being pregnant by another man. Was she already pregnant be for Javi got home?

Javi returned from deployment in August.  She became pregnant sometime in October (Father unidentified -- could be one of her producers). Kail was pregnant when they filmed Marriage Bootcamp.  I doubt Javi knew she was pregnant with another man's child during the Marriage Bootcamp filming otherwise he would not have participated.

• Love 4

I knew when It was first announced that Javi would deploy that Kailyn could not handle it. As a military wife of 25 yrs. (now retired) I've been around and can tell who is gonna make it and who will be ok. I'm wondering if Kail decided to stick around to have some of Javi's deployment non-taxable income, keep the medical benefits for herself, etc., use his GI bill for school, etc. Plus, if God forbid Javi gets killed, who gets his life insurance? 

• Love 9
27 minutes ago, zenme said:

Plus, if God forbid Javi gets killed, who gets his life insurance? 

Kail is such a sociopath that you know that the $400,000 SGLI has always been in the forefront of her mind.

• Love 9

Actually, this last episode gave me some insight into why Kail may have agreed to 50/50 custody of Lincoln so quickly. She said, in a rather dismissive tone, "It's what's best for Lincoln, so..." but I don't buy that that's her real reason. Knowing what we know about how little money and assets Javi got from the divorce, I think the real reason is that Javi offered to let her keep both properties and not take any money from her, so long as she agreed to 50/50 custody of the kids. 

• Love 6

Kail reminds me of one of those opportunistic women during WWI who married soldier after soldier for his money when he died. She would have been perfect for that era! I'm still pretty convinced that she married javi thinking he would immediately get deployed and she wouldn't have to deal with him. 

• Love 10
On 3/3/2017 at 2:38 PM, poopchute said:

Yes I remember him screaming IT'S KILLING ME KIRA!!!!

OMG. I had forgotten about David and the producer completely, read the posts before yours that mentioned it and suddenly had a vivid flashback to the "IT'S KILLING ME KIRA!" scenes. The next post I read was yours and burst out laughing. Amazing what useless stuff your brain stores away over the years. 

• Love 7
10 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Actually, this last episode gave me some insight into why Kail may have agreed to 50/50 custody of Lincoln so quickly. She said, in a rather dismissive tone, "It's what's best for Lincoln, so..." but I don't buy that that's her real reason. Knowing what we know about how little money and assets Javi got from the divorce, I think the real reason is that Javi offered to let her keep both properties and not take any money from her, so long as she agreed to 50/50 custody of the kids. 

Kail had no choice in the matter. Both of them are entitled to share custody of Lincoln for 50% of the time unless certain situations make that impossible such as if Javi worked out of town like Germy. Kail did not give in. 

Child custody and division of property are two separate matters. One does not affect the other

• Love 1
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Kail had no choice in the matter. Both of them are entitled to share custody of Lincoln for 50% of the time unless certain situations make that impossible such as if Javi worked out of town like Germy. Kail did not give in. 

Child custody and division of property are two separate matters. One does not affect the other

True, I didn't think about that. I wonder why Javi was such a pushover during the divorce settlement, then. He didn't even take the property/assets he's rightfully entitled to. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

True, I didn't think about that. I wonder why Javi was such a pushover during the divorce settlement, then. He didn't even take the property/assets he's rightfully entitled to. 

Javi isn't a total asshole, maybe he felt that most of the assets were actually earned by Kailyn through TM2 and her social media so were equitably/morally hers (although legally community property).  Not as if he had deep emotional attachments to the home etc, he probably just wanted his kids and to get divorced. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, Poohbear617 said:

I only saw about 10 minutes of the show..but I did see kailyn telling Javi that she had kids alone for last 8 months as justification for not wanting to split 50/50.

WTF...he was deployed my the military..it's not like he was on a vacation or walked out. I have not been able to read all comments but is anyone else passed at this.  As someone who has several members of my family proudly serving their country (both men and women )I found this so outrageous. True military families know that both parents make the sacrifice.  As 1 serves during deployment,  the other parent serves by caring for the family back at home. 

I hear ya. My cousin, who is like a brother to me, has been deployed 3 times and I can't imagine his wife pulling the kind of shit Kail pulls. If you're unhappy in the marriage, can't they both fucking wait till they get back before starting to sleep with other people? And Kail doesn't seem to 'get' any of this and treats Javi like shit when he gets back. There's something psychologically wrong with her patterns of cheating. She's the last person who needs to be having more kids. If you want to sleep around, be single, damn.

• Love 7
57 minutes ago, swishandflick said:

I hear ya. My cousin, who is like a brother to me, has been deployed 3 times and I can't imagine his wife pulling the kind of shit Kail pulls. If you're unhappy in the marriage, can't they both fucking wait till they get back before starting to sleep with other people? And Kail doesn't seem to 'get' any of this and treats Javi like shit when he gets back. There's something psychologically wrong with her patterns of cheating. She's the last person who needs to be having more kids. If you want to sleep around, be single, damn.

Kail is the classic dependapotamus. I don't care that she has her own MTV cash, she still used Javi for benefits and security. She is disgusting. I remember on my husband's last deployment, one of his guys came home from a 7 month deployment to his 4 months pregnant wife. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, swishandflick said:

Seriously I don't get it. If you want to have a slutty phase, have a damn slutty phase! Nothing wrong with it. Instead these people all have to have a main person and multiples on the side while they're married and engaged and reproducing and whatever else. Just stay single and nobody will care what or who you do...

• Love 8
(edited)

Is Jace old enough for a judge to talk to him about where HE wants to live? You can tell he's super uncomfortable when he's at Jenelle's. And you just know she is too lazy to let him join any of his activies that he seems to really like - like karate and isn't he in Boy Scouts or some other club like that? And I agree with whoever said UBT just wants Jace as a control thing. There's no way he actually wants him. He barely tolerates the poor Roll. And I'm not really even a kid person but I would take that squishy Roll in a second. He just seems so good natured. 

And I'm cracking up at you all thinking Leah lives in the middle of nowhere. I mean, I get why it looks like that, but I'm pretty sure she lives just outside of Charleston, which is the state capital and one of the more "city" areas of the state. If she has access to nail salons, she's not doing too bad. Where I grew up in WV was near no major city and the closest nail salon is about 2 hours away across the state line. 

Edited by Ladystardust
Damn typo
  • Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Javi isn't a total asshole, maybe he felt that most of the assets were actually earned by Kailyn through TM2 and her social media so were equitably/morally hers (although legally community property).  Not as if he had deep emotional attachments to the home etc, he probably just wanted his kids and to get divorced. 

Agree, Javi isn't always an asshole. The way I see it, Kail brings out the worst in Javi. I don't usually subscribe to that kind of thinking, but there are people who just dish out the worst behavior, they poke, push buttons, and in Kail's case, become physically abusive. Amber is another one who I felt brought out the worst in Gary. Mind you, the worst from Javi and Gary does not even compare to what those Hefty trash bags have dished out to them.

We know Javi has not put a hand on Kail, and Kail knows he won't. The worst he does is send some text where he likely referred to her as a "puta" or "hoebag" only after she rattled his cage. Her comment about doing it all alone while he was off in another country playing tiddly winks sets off an inferno within me, I can't imagine what it must like to deal with her bullshit on a daily basis.

39 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Is Jace old enough for a judge to talk to him about where HE wants to live?  *snip*

And I'm cracking up at you all thinking Leah lives in the middle of nowhere. I mean, I get why it looks like that, but I'm pretty sure she lives just outside of Charleston, which is the state capital and one of the more "city" areas of the state. If she has access to nail salons, she's not doing too bad. Where I grew up in WV was near no major city and the closest nail salon is about 2 hours away across the state line. 

Jace is old enough to tell a mediator or therapist what he wants. That person than gives their recommendation to the court, in writing, as to what they feel is best for the child.

Leah gives the impression she lives far, far away from civilization. Last I remember, she lived in Elkview, WV. Doing some Googling tells me that is in Kanawha County. The population back in 2010 was roughly 1220.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

No he isn't. The way I see it, Kail brings out the worst in Javi. I don't usually subscribe to that kind of thinking, but there are people who just dish out the worst behavior, they poke, push buttons, and in Kail's case, become physically abusive. Amber is another one who I felt brought out the worst in Gary. Mind you, the worst from Javi and Gary does not even compare to what those Hefty trash bags have dished out to them.

We know Javi has not put a hand on Kail, and Kail knows he won't. The worst he does is send some text where he likely referred to her as a "puta" or "hoebag" only after she rattled his cage. Her comment about doing it all alone while he was off in another country playing tiddly winks sets off an inferno within me, I can't imagine what it must like to deal with her bullshit on a daily basis.

Jace is old enough to tell a mediator or therapist what he wants. That person than gives their recommendation to the court, in writing, as to what they feel is best for the child.

Leah gives the impression she lives far, far away from civilization. Last I remember, she lived in Elkview, WV. Doing some Googling tells me that is in Kanawha County. The population back in 2010 was roughly 1220.

Yeah, Elkview is 15 miles from Charleston. Kanawha county is the most populated county in the state (almost 200k people). So she's actually pretty close to the city, ESPECIALLY by WV standards. Trust me, in WV we would consider her "from the city". 

I'm glad to hear Jace is old enough to have some say in what he wants. Poor kid. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

In the county? Damn. My city's population is larger than that. lol 

Yeah, we have a different idea of a "city" there. Lol. My county had 10k people. One high school for the entire county. So Kanawha county was HUGE to us. 

• Love 3
Just now, Ladystardust said:

Yeah, we have a different idea of a "city" there. Lol. My county had 10k people. One high school for the entire county. So Kanawha county was HUGE to us. 

One high school for the entire county? Holy shit. In our county we have 17 high schools, 20 if you count the private high schools. Twenty one if I count the high school for the troubled kids.

• Love 3

Javi has a lot of potential. I just wish he'd get off the "tell all" bullshit. It makes him come across as ridiculously immature and egotistical. There's just no way for that to be good for your kid, who WILL read that in a few years. We get it, she sucked. Enough-- you're a parent and have a career, focus on that. And don't marry and impregnate someone after 2 seconds again, that will help. I hope he rethinks the tell all as time goes on and he heals. 

My dad got full custody of his son (from his ex, who had a drug problem) because his son had a say, even though by default it would have gone to the mom-- she got no visitation. And this was in the 80s. There's a chance! I hope for that for Jace. It would be great if they could work out visitation schedules so Jenelle could be part of his life, or so Babs would still play a major role if Jenelle had custody, but we all know there's no way that will happen...Jenelle will use him as a pawn and Barbara'll never see that kid again except at a few lunches with the latest domestic abuser. Let's pretend that Jenelle went through a rough patch but is now a fit parent: Even in that scenario, a decent person would recognize that even if custody went to her as the bio mom, there would need to be a long, easy transition from one home to the other, with therapy and tons of shared time, and that Barbara should still play a highly active role (more than the average grandma) throughout Jace's life. But Jenelle is incapable of that, so poor Jace would just be traumatized. Bring in the additional problems of other kids, a violent ex and violent boyfriend both in the picture, possible drug issues and extreme neglect, and that kid will be screwed. I hope the judge sees that. 

• Love 6

I just watched this episode and Jenelle is such a liar. Half of what she told Uncle Bad Touch about what her lawyer said was a stinking lie. Same for Leah when she was telling her friend about her conversation with Jeremy about his engagement.

I felt so bad for Barbara. Hopefully Jace will meet with a therapist who will be able to coax it out of him that he wants to stay with Barb, because we know that damn Janelle is going to try to pressure him to say otherwise. And one week in the trailer in the woods without the amenities that Barb provides like day camp, karate. and boy scouts and gardening, he'll probably run away.

Kailyn is an intolerant, entitled bitch. I do feel sorry for Isaac who'll be stuck at home with her when Lincoln is with his father. Maybe he'll opt to spend the week with Jo, Vee and his baby sister.

• Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Agree, Javi isn't always an asshole. The way I see it, Kail brings out the worst in Javi. I don't usually subscribe to that kind of thinking, but there are people who just dish out the worst behavior, they poke, push buttons, and in Kail's case, become physically abusive. Amber is another one who I felt brought out the worst in Gary. Mind you, the worst from Javi and Gary does not even compare to what those Hefty trash bags have dished out to them.

This is from Charlestown to the town I heard Leah say to Cory when she told him she bought her house.  It could have been said to throw off viewers.  We never know.  But it looks as if the roads are pretty curvy so that's why it takes an hr to get to Charleston from Bomont when it's only 36 miles. 

I live in a small town. Population 1600. The nearest large town is 25 miles away.  Dallas is 160 miles west of here. Elkview reminds me of my hometown. 1 small grocery store, 2 convienence stores, 2 little hometown restaurants and one school separated as high school, junior high, elementary. If you live I that city, that's your school.

IMG_9990.PNG

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

In the county? Damn. My city's population is larger than that. lol 

I went and googled my county's population. I also thought our County was big. Ha! It does cover a large area but it's only 93,000. 

Ive been up since 2:30am so sorry if I'm rambling. I'll go back to reading now. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

1600 is a metropolis to me. I live in a town of 200 people! We don't even have a stoplight. We have a bank and gas station a restaurant, 2 bars (one attached to said gas station and one is part of the restaurant), a church, and a post office. Blink and you miss it. 

But I'm not FROM here. I've lived in medium to large cities (lived in Portland when first dating my husband). Our county is 14,000 people. HA. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

1600 is a metropolis to me. I live in a town of 200 people! We don't even have a stoplight. We have a bank and gas station a restaurant, 2 bars (one attached to said gas station and one is part of the restaurant), a church, and a post office. Blink and you miss it. 

But I'm not FROM here. I've lived in medium to large cities (lived in Portland when first dating my husband). Our county is 14,000 people. HA. 

I'd be comfortable there. Haha We have two stoplights. ???? 

• Love 2
On 3/6/2017 at 2:40 PM, Mkay said:

This is from Charlestown to the town I heard Leah say to Cory when she told him she bought her house.  It could have been said to throw off viewers.  We never know.  But it looks as if the roads are pretty curvy so that's why it takes an hr to get to Charleston from Bomont when it's only 36 miles. 

I live in a small town. Population 1600. The nearest large town is 25 miles away.  Dallas is 160 miles west of here. Elkview reminds me of my hometown. 1 small grocery store, 2 convienence stores, 2 little hometown restaurants and one school separated as high school, junior high, elementary. If you live I that city, that's your school.

IMG_9990.PNG

My Dad grew up not far from there and I took several trips with back home with him. The roads are really curvy and it does take a while to get places. Kanawha county is large by WV standards. A while back someone mentioned Leah's pronunciation of Kanawha. It is pronounced exactly like she said it. Ka-NO-a. Drove me nuts  while I was there because it looks like it should sound differently-lol!

• Love 1
(edited)

There is no way it takes 51 minutes to get to Charleston from Bomont. No. Possible. Way. I think the map may be going to the center of Charleston, which would add some time because of traffic, but the city is spread pretty wide with a few "suburbs."

I live in a village of 302 people. It was 296 two weeks ago when one of the meth labs burnt down, but since then, the grandma was granted custody of the two children who lived in the meth lab* and a family of four moved into a rental. I know this because I ran into the town gossip at the Post Office. We have no stop lights, one gas station with two pumps, four churches, one Head Start building, an empty elementary school that is literally falling apart but no one can afford to fix it and because of the asbestos the school board can't sell it, one volunteer fire department, one restaurant with limited parking and horrible food that doesn't stay open very long before shutting down for a few months only to open back up and serve the same crappy food, one Post Office with seriously limited hours**, one library that is only open three days a week because they don't have the funding to pay for the gas and electric to run the heaters and air conditioning full time (during one heat wave, several VHS tapes melted), one bank branch that is now only open two days a week and every other Saturday until noon because they couldn't get employees since they kept getting robbed (by my cousins who kept getting away with it even though the cashiers recognized their voices), one Village Office (where you pay your water bill and fee for owning dogs) and probably fourteen meth labs (I'm not entirely sure two of them are in village limits). The entire county only has 15,000 residents, four elementary schools, one junior high and one high school. Average graduating class is between 30 - 50 students.  

* Grandma had been fighting for custody for years. Unfortunately for her and those poor children, the parents were able to pass the drug tests because they were not users, just manufacturers and sellers, and since they hadn't been arrested, it was a she said/they said and Courts aren't willing to remove kids from their parents based on unsubstantiated claims. Grandma is a bit of an issue herself, but she doesn't make drugs and I don't think she will abuse or neglect the kids.

** which sucks for those who work because everyone within the village is issued a PO Box and mail is not delivered at home. Amazon Prime now ships by FedEx which delivers to the Post Office and the PO puts a notice in your box so, if you work, you miss time to get to the PO to collect the package that you expected a day or two before since your ordered with two-day shipping. Oh, and they like to put mail that doesn't have the PO Box on it in other people's mailboxes. Because of the Patriot Act, most companies are required to send documents to a real address, including credit card companies. I received several pre-approved offers EVEN THOUGH I OPTED OUT that were put into someone else's box, and Christa applied online and received the cards. The credit card companies swore up and down that couldn't happen because the pre-approval goes by your social security number, which she shouldn't have had unless I gave it to her, but apparently she did, because the PO put something from Medicare in her box and it had my SSN on it. It took months for me to clear it up, required police reports and a lawyer, and Christa remains free to walk around because the County can't afford to pay for cells at the Regional Jail so they don't jail white collar criminals and opt for home confinement with tracking devices instead. I'm actually a huge proponent of alternative sentencing and would be okay with it if she would acknowledge what she did was wrong, but she seems to be under the impression that I'm rich and therefore wasn't harmed. Even if I was rich, the expense of hiring an attorney to get my credit cleared up wasn't inexpensive, it's not her first offense, and I felt that she should have been required to attend some counseling sessions since it appeared to be a compulsive shopping disorder as opposed to just a money grub.

Edited by Christina
Odd formatting glitch
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, lovesnark said:

My Dad grew up not far from there and I took several trips with back home with him. The roads are really curvy and it does take a while to get places. Kanawha county is large by WV standards. A while back someone mentioned Leah's pronunciation of Kanawha. It is pronounced exactly like she said it. Ka-NO-a. Drove me nuts  while I was there because it looks like it should sound differently-lol!

Definitely not how I was pronouncing it. Hahaha coming from a County everyone not from here mispronounces, I get it. When she said it the right way I thought "Oooooh, that's how it's said."

• Love 1

Interesting - I was still going by Leah living in Elkview, which is only 15 miles from Charleston. Maybe Corey still lives one Elkview? Which brings up another point: why do these parents who want more time or custody with their kids (Leah, Amber, Jenelle) live so far away from the kid? They have no job to keep them there. Why would they not all move super close and get as involved as possible in their lives like Jo? He's the only one that seems to show interest in the actual kid rather then just crying about wanting to see them. It's so weird. It would also keep these poor kids from having to be in a car for half the week going back and forth. 

• Love 7