Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Low Blows

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Sneak peeks:

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/26wwel/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-could-barb-lose-jace (Oh come on.  Barb ain't ever losing Jace.)

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/u4ysul/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-jeremy-reveals-his-engagement-to-leah  (This engagement is over now, right?)

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/6qtezb/teen-mom-2-sneak-peek-who-keeps-the-kids-during-holidays (Classic Kail.)

No Chelsea clip because they're boring.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5

Kail: (paraphrased) I don't want to give up 50% of time to Javi. I'm the mother. But, if it's the best for him, that's what I'll do.

Oh, shut it. You don't have a choice. Fifty percent is the base the courts work from barring extra circumstances and your attorney already told you that. But go ahead and make it sound like you fell on you sword in the best interest of Lincoln.

• Love 22
11 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Kail has to be the most self centered POS on this show right?

Acting like Javi was just out a partying for 8 months. Bitch he was working while you were putting Lincoln in daycare and Isaac with Jo while dick hoping. 

Get at over your single mom bullshit. Go work a real job 9-5 for less than 6 figs a year and then you can come right with that nonsense.

And Janelle....all the judges knowing isn't exactly a good thing. Just FYI.

Kailyn also had Javi's Mom helping her a lot. She had Jo/Vee helping her with Issac. NO that's not the same as a partner but she hasn't been ALONE. 

She's being a total bitch about Christmas (and I'm not one to just call women bitches). How about she say "well can we arrange it that the odd years when I have Issac I can have Lincoln so they can spend Xmas together, and the even years when Issac is with Jo, you can have Lincoln.....we can switch off Xmas eve?" I love her "well I have two kids!"....now she will have 3! How's she going to split Xmas then. 

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

It's amazing how every new boyfriend can jump right on in and trash Barb. No need to know the history of how Jace was saved by Barbara, nope. She's  just a lowly deli worker who stole Janelle's son. 

They do so  because Jenelle trashes her mother publicly. It is likely the second topic she brings up with the guys after she meets them. The first topic being what a great mom she is and how horrible her exes are to her.

• Love 12

Kail is such trash. When she was yelling at javi, I swear I saw Suzy shining through. It was scary, because I never thought I'd see it, but she is pure Suzy now. She'll be the one leaving her next child (if it's a girl) with her boyfriend's family when she gets pregnant at 16 so she can go to Starbucks. It's so sad to see her work her way up from where she came from, but become an even more horrible person along the way, and completely self destruct. Her life is in shambles right now, and adding another child is going to make it spin out of control! I'm so glad that Isaac and Lincoln have loving fathers, but what about this baby? Will this one have an upbringing similar to Kail's? How long do we realistically have before she turns to some sort of alcohol or drugs to cope? This, people, is how history repeats itself, even when you never thought it would happen. Maybe at least job and Vee will help out with this third child if it's being severely neglected...

• Love 9

Hold up.....wasn't Janelle supposed to be on this after show???? Didn't she has a hissy fit in twitter about it? Now she's not there.

and Kail looked absolutely miserable. She probably can't tell us who the father is yet. Probably needs Maury.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 8

Hate Kail but Javi is such a little bitch with his little smirk & constant needling.  He actedclije a such a douche with the producer.  Those two deserve each other. 

I guess Chelsea still works at bit, eh?  I adore grumpy Aubrey.

So happy that Janelle loses the custody battle.  She never even considers how Jace feels.  

Leah was higher than a kite driving the girlses to the bus at 6am...

• Love 7

Kail video-chatted in on the live after show to say she was pregnant, and blamed it on Janelle for leaking the news. Janelle, of course, was like the tenth person to tweet it, but Kail seems to be blaming her. Then Nessa said that between the hotel and the aftershow, Janelle has disappeared, and Barb is there alone with a psychologist. Janelle tweeted that Javi announced it, but still hasn't shown up. 

Fire her, too!!!!

• Love 16

This show needs to be cancelled just to get rid of these entitled bitches. Kail, Adumb, and looks like next week Jenelle, don't cooperate with filming. I feel sorry for the MTV crew who have to put up with their B.S. Ok, rant over...

maybe if the show ends Jenelle will leave Jace with Barb. And when has she become stable? What happened to all her mystery illnesses and her bi-polar depression and anxiety? And I wouldn't brag that she's grown up in court and knows all the judges so well. 

Leah giving marriage advice to Germy...I have no words. And keep giving Addie sugary drinks, that kid was really wound up! 

So Kail cheated on Javi, no surprise there. 

The after show is on now. Barb is really spilling the beans on Jenelle and David. I feel sorry for Barb. I didn't know Jenelle was the one who blabbed the news about Kail's pregnancy. The reunion show should be interesting! 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Barb needs to block Uncle ID channel's number. No way should she have to put up with that type of harassment!

How dare he try to shame Barb for working at Walmart when  he quit his job to lay up under Jenelle!

That helps her court case. Keep going, Dave! Jace will be with Barb forever!

• Love 8

Did Nessa just say that she hasn't heard UBT trash barb? What is she smoking. UBT trashes barb on camera all the time. 

Where is Janelle ? How does the show manage to lose her at all the aftershows and reunions?

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Did Nessa just say that she hasn't heard UBT trash barb? What is she smoking ? UBT trashes barb on camera all the time. 

Where is Janelle ? How does the show manage to lose her at all the aftershows and reunions?

• Love 3

Kail and Peach are going at it on twitter and Jenelle tweeted Barb can't do math how would she help him with his homework.

ETA Jenelle deleted the tweet about the math.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Mkay said:

It's blowing up on twitter y'all.  I can't screenshot fast enough.  Send help pretty please!! 

It looks like Kail apologized to Jenelle. She is now going after Peach and made a comment about her "nectarine ass". Okay bubble butt. 

• Love 2

Sit the fuck down, Jenelle.  Maybe if you had made any kind of effort in the last few years to get Jace back, this wouldn't be a problem now.  You are a sociopath who wants Jace to complete the Instagram family photo and take care of your other spawn.  This has nothing to do with what is best for Jace or what he wants, it is just a chance to stick it to the one person who has always been there for you (and I'll give you a hint, their name is not Andrew, Cortland, Gary, Nathan or David). 

• Love 21
35 minutes ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Hold up.....wasn't Janelle supposed to be on this after show???? Didn't she has a hissy fit in twitter about it? Now she's not there.

and Kail looked absolutely miserable. She probably can't tell us who the father is yet. Probably needs Maury.

But she is tweeting up a storm. 

IMG_9925.PNG

• Love 2

Listening to Janelle's "speech" on how she's grown up in the court system, all the judges know her, etc was really sad. I wonder if she heard herself? Not sure why she sees that as a selling point, but I guess she does.

• Love 20