Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Amnesia Appetizers

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ivygirl said:

Also: squint a little and Eden looks like Brandi!

At first glance, I thought it was Yo.  Ratty, badly bleached blonde hair pulled into a small pony tail in the back, white clothes, eternally somber. 

• Love 4

Whoever said that PK looks like a boiled egg in a previous show's thread was spot on! That's all I could see when he was on screen.  

And then his comment about liking the view in front of their guests or something like that and Dorito shaking her ass, just ugh. I guess his Boy George money is the attraction cuz he really DOES look like a boiled egg!

Always love Lisa and Kyle together.  Kyle looked so young with her red lasered face and headband.  

• Love 17

-Can not stand Dorit. There's almost nothing I like about her. That said, I can't quite tell if she was flat-out lying to Eileen about not remembering the dinner conversation or if she's that type of person who half-listens/yesses people to death/acts invested/involved but actually doesn't pay close attention to things being discussed that anyone else would be engaged in. Her reactions to people in normal, colloquial conversations are so affected and mannered and phony that it seems like she's really not paying attention and much more into her own self. That's what I get out of her.

-Liking Erika this season. That may change. Time will tell.

-Lisa Rinna is Lisa Rinna ... nuts.

-Eden? Too early to tell.

-Always glad to see Camille. And her house is gorgeous.

-That's what I got this week.

• Love 12
15 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Erika is performing with her backup guys on Andy's show. Yikes. Embarrassing.

I shut it off when I saw that Erika and Kenya were the guests...Erika strutted into the new clubhouse like she was entering a WWE ring...trailing a long white fur stole/cape and dropping it before she greeted Andy.  (Although, I LOVED how she upstaged Kenya with that move!!!)  ;-)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Michichick said:

Oh PK, no. Did he actually say something about the have nots seeing how the haves live? Tacky as fuck, that guy. 

They all need to shut up about pantygate. I'll lose it if they keep talking about this all season.

PK is full of opinions, and they're all stupid. Praying that he and Dorit will be one and done. I don't even need another episode of these twits, much less another season.

Are those of us in the viewing audience supposed to be the "have nots"?  This show is hard on my self-esteem -- last year I was called a mid-western chub chub, and now this!  :)

Sadly, I have already forgotten what the big "to be continued" cliffhanger was about, which means that it has even less meaning and interest than pantygate!

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

Dorit can just shut the fuck up with that "I don't recall" bullshit....she and PK were very outspoken in their opinions about Eileen and her grief (and Rinna's as well).  And, why the hell was Rinna bringing up Eileen in a conversation about her own father, anyway?  The whole thing was so contrived.  First, they started out with dinner guests all around the table.  Then, we see another shot of the table and only PK, Dorit, Rinna and that other guy (I know he's some kind of reporter/writer or something, isn't he) were the only ones at the table - where did all the other guests go?

They were in the living room griping about the fact that the "interesting conversation" Dorit promised was nothing but out of date, rehashed HW gossip :)

56 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

Exactly where was that Lisa R's place to start talking about Eileen's tragedies??  That's why I feel in a way along with Eileen's tweets from tonight,  she and Eileen concocted something to make Dorit look foolish and Dorit of course took the bait.   Dorit has a problem with talking too much and while attempting to be a know it all.   Why not make her look stupid after how Dorit has been carrying on about pantygate. 

Lordt that was funny when she said Erika's singing career is only a hobby ?

The funniest was when she said she could tell because of her "involvement" with Boy George!

• Love 8

Best part of the episode:  LR's talking heads about that guy Elliot.  Yeah, WTF was he talking about?

I'll go to the other side of the pool because it was PK who brought up LR and LVP problems.  It was none of his business to get into LVP and LR's problems, and as a guest in his home, LR shouldn't have been put in a defensive mode.  He also shouldn't have drawn conclusions about Eileen's decision to not tell the women about her mother's death before the reunion.  Yes, LR brought up Eileen's deaths of family members but that doesn't justify PK or Dorit's responses.  I felt that LR was being drilled in that scene and it was unfair especially since she knew none of these people and something very personal was being discussed at a dinner table.

I had no problem with Eileen bringing this up to Dorit.  Dorit said it so why can't Eileen confront her?  Dorit had short term memory loss and that says a lot.

Thank God for the normalcy of Kyle's life. 

Don't know what to think of the new housewife yet.  It may be interesting given her connection to KR and LA life.

Erika and her paid minion talk about 'designer' wear.  Honeys, you're both trying too hard to be 'that'.

Lastly, what the heck is going on with poll questions on WWHL.  I tried text my answer to the poll question.  Guess you can't do that anymore.  Then I went to wwhl.tv and couldn't find the place to answer the poll question.  As for Erika Jane's new 'song', yeah, look sexy and 'talk' lyrics.  I don't think Beyonce has anything to worry about.

PS - loved seeing Camille.  Not sure about the new house.  I'm not crazy about the garages (all three of them) so close to the front door.  But the view at the luncheon table looked fab.  It was also an LVP 'lite' episode.

• Love 12

It's too bad that Lisa R took a very general conversation about people's different reactions to traumatic events, and made it seem like the group was talking specifically (and critically) about Eileen.  Eileen jumped on that like a terrier after a rabbit -- "Here's my story line!" 

Dorit -- your "interesting" guests were boring as hell.  Someone must have given that Emmett dude a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul or some damn thing.  In Lisa R's TH she seemed to be impressed but then admitted that she didn't know WTF he was talking about -- which is a polite way of saying he made no sense.

I still like Erika.  She doesn't take herself too seriously.  So what if those videos are a hobby?  She has to do something with her free time, and she can even tell herself she's making some money, contributing.  Even though her hobby must cost more than it brings in.

Looking forward to Eden if only to have someone in the cast who was there when history was made. 

Love Kyle and Mauricio and the kids and hope that their marriage is as strong as it appears to be.

ETA: Kyle was right to be pissed at Mauricio for driving so fast with his daughter in the car.  112 mph.  All it takes is a flat tire, or hell, even a rock in the road and you're both dead.

Edited by AuntiePam
Forgot about Mauricio's idiocy
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Best part of the episode:  LR's talking heads about that guy Elliot.  Yeah, WTF was he talking about?

I'll go to the other side of the pool because it was PK who brought up LR and LVP problems.  It was none of his business to get into LVP and LR's problems, and as a guest in his home, LR shouldn't have been put in a defensive mode.  He also shouldn't have drawn conclusions about Eileen's decision to not tell the women about her mother's death before the reunion.  Yes, LR brought up Eileen's deaths of family members but that doesn't justify PK or Dorit's responses.  I felt that LR was being drilled in that scene and it was unfair especially since she knew none of these people and something very personal was being discussed at a dinner table.

I had no problem with Eileen bringing this up to Dorit.  Dorit said it so why can't Eileen confront her?  Dorit had short term memory loss and that says a lot.

Thank God for the normalcy of Kyle's life. 

Don't know what to think of the new housewife yet.  It may be interesting given her connection to KR and LA life.

Erika and her paid minion talk about 'designer' wear.  Honeys, you're both trying too hard to be 'that'.

Lastly, what the heck is going on with poll questions on WWHL.  I tried text my answer to the poll question.  Guess you can't do that anymore.  Then I went to wwhl.tv and couldn't find the place to answer the poll question.  As for Erika Jane's new 'song', yeah, look sexy and 'talk' lyrics.  I don't think Beyonce has anything to worry about.

PS - loved seeing Camille.  Not sure about the new house.  I'm not crazy about the garages (all three of them) so close to the front door.  But the view at the luncheon table looked fab.  It was also an LVP 'lite' episode.

All we saw/heard was PK asking Rinna a general question, nothing specific and nothing to do with Lisa but she, Rinna, chose to go there. That's on Rinna, not on PK, unless they show us that it was in fact a pointed question about Lisa/Rinn's beef last season but that's not what they showed tonight. And Rinna brought her father's death into the conversation followed up by bringing Eileen and her mother's death into it for no apparent rhyme or reason, it too was out of thin air. It's like Rinna has to make sure we all know her dad died and that Eileen's mom died so they should get a pass for last season. Oh, and Lisa lied to PK/Dorit, Eileen lost 6 family members over a period of a 3 or so years, not in just 1 year. I am not minimalizing her, Eileen's, loss/pain, but Rinna made it something it wasn't and she did it for reasons other than informing PK/Dorit Eileen's history.

• Love 18

I thought it was hilarious when Dorito went on about how she only has interesting guests because she doesn't like boring people, and then she and PK proceeded to bore their guests by bringing up LisaV and drone on and on about Eileen. as if it was any of their business. The woman beside Dorito was particularily hilarious to watch. At one point she was looking at her lap for a prolonged period of time. I am pretty sure she was looking at her cell phone - likely trying to stay awake. Also if Dorito really could not recall the conversation regarding Eileen then she is either dumb as a bag of chips or has some serious issues. My guess is though that she is just a bad liar. 

I have great respect for Eileen that she did not bring up the issue of her mother's death before the reunion as it would have tainted how everyone acted at it. She is much too much of a professional to let that happen. And as someone who has lost both of my parents, how I grieved for them is no one else's damn business. 

I did enjoy Kyle's interactions with Mauricio, and Eileen's with Vinnie. I even usually enjoy LisaV's and LisaR's scenes with their respective hubbies. On the other hand Dorito can leave any time and take Egghead with her. 

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

All we saw/heard was PK asking Rinna a general question, nothing specific and nothing to do with Lisa but she, Rinna, chose to go there. That's on Rinna, not on PK, unless they show us that it was in fact a pointed question about Lisa/Rinn's beef last season but that's not what they showed tonight. And Rinna brought her father's death into the conversation followed up by bringing Eileen and her mother's death into it for no apparent rhyme or reason, it too was out of thin air. It's like Rinna has to make sure we all know her dad died and that Eileen's mom died so they should get a pass for last season. Oh, and Lisa lied to PK/Dorit, Eileen lost 6 family members over a period of a 3 or so years, not in just 1 year. I am not minimalizing her, Eileen's, loss/pain, but Rinna made it something it wasn't and she did it for reasons other than informing PK/Dorit Eileen's history.

I think that question was out of the blue and it was about LVP who is friends with PK and Dorit (at least for the sake of the show).  And his question was about asking LR if she ever self analyzes and if she wonders if why she says something.  It was all about LR and LVP and that's why he went there.  LR brought up the death of her father because she realized life is short and you shouldn't live with regrets or hold grudges.  Now, don't get me wrong, I think LR was very lax when it came to her parents and left the burden on her step sister but PK was going to the place of LVP and LR, not LR.  It didn't come out of thin air.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I thought it was hilarious when Dorito went on about how she only has interesting guests because she doesn't like boring people, and then she and PK proceeded to bore their guests by bringing up LisaV and drone on and on about Eileen. as if it was any of their business. The woman beside Dorito was particularily hilarious to watch. At one point she was looking at her lap for a prolonged period of time. I am pretty sure she was looking at her cell phone - likely trying to stay awake. Also if Dorito really could not recall the conversation regarding Eileen then she is either dumb as a bag of chips or has some serious issues. My guess is though that she is just a bad liar. 

I have great respect for Eileen that she did not bring up the issue of her mother's death before the reunion as it would have tainted how everyone acted at it. She is much too much of a professional to let that happen. And as someone who has lost both of my parents, how I grieved for them is no one else's damn business. 

I did enjoy Kyle's interactions with Mauricio, and Eileen's with Vinnie. I even usually enjoy LisaV's and LisaR's scenes with their respective hubbies. On the other hand Dorito can leave any time and take Egghead with her. 

PK/Dorit did not bring up Lisa, Rinna did that! Should they have left it alone when Rinna did that, maybe but there was no need for Rinna to mention her either, especially since production is playing Lisa/PK/Dorit are friends.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, breezy424 said:

I think that question was out of the blue and it was about LVP who is friends with PK and Dorit (at least for the sake of the show).  And his question was about asking LR if she ever self analyzes and if she wonders if why she says something.  It was all about LR and LVP and that's why he went there.  LR brought up the death of her father because she realized life is short and you shouldn't live with regrets or hold grudges.  Now, don't get me wrong, I think LR was very lax when it came to her parents and left the burden on her step sister but PK was going to the place of LVP and LR, not LR.  It didn't come out of thin air.

Could it have been, yes but we do not know for sure. It is just as possible that  Rinna spouted off about something else when she first got there, after all, Rinna brings up bizarre subjects out of nowhere on the regular (like Eileen's mom's death), so I am not going to say he did it when Rinna's MO is as it is.

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Dorit mentioned the dinner party lasted six hours, so maybe she wasn't laser focused on the Eileen part of the conversation.

I watched the show last year and from what Rinna conveyed, it sounded as if when they were at their worst, right around the time they went to Dubai in October, Eileen's mother died the following March.  Rinna absolutely lied when she said Eileen lost six family members in a year.  Eileen suffered the loss of her FIL during filming, and the other three were not during filming.  The Reunion has nothing to do with it the controversy that happened during the season. 

Although knowitallish, PK was entitled to speak up, because Rinna was making it sound as if she had risen above because her father died and LVP was mired in the past.  I wish these people would stop pretending this whole thing did not play out on TV and there weren't a ton of insults thrown LVP's way.  It smelled an awful lot like Munchausens.  If Dorit did not recall the specifics and she was essentially just agreeing with her husband, best she not go down the road. 

I think Eileen could have recovered and said, she had lost her mom in March and had had a difficult time with LVP the previous year-keep it clean.  I respect the fact that Eileen powered through her work commitments but I am not seeing how that makes her beyond reproach.  I did appreciate they showed Eileen and RInna laughing in the background, as Erika surveyed the crowd in response to Dorit's gift.  

All I heard out of Eileen's mouth was about Rinna texting her about a conversation.   Dorit better start practicing her apologies, her sincerest apologies, the apologies about having hurt Eileen's feelings, the apology for not getting it right away.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 19

Kyle's scenes were my fave. I really enjoyed seeing Mauricio a bunch of times this episode too. Also Kyle and Lisa really seem to have fun with each other. It's much more entertaining then watching some of the housewives go on and on about the same shit.

I don't like PK at all and Dorit annoys but why is what they said a big deal to Eileen. Like I really don't get why it has to be discussed multiple times and made into some scandal. I wouldn't even care if someone said what they said like wow get a life.

Also I barely know who Boy George is so PK and Dorit need to chill with the name dropping. Pretty sure he was relevant like 40 years ago lol. I obviously do know who he is cause I've heard of him through people but he's never been a big thing my entire life and I'm 29. Atleast I'm pretty sure lol.

The cliffhanger at the end was a joke too. Dorit says let me finish and Eileen thinks it's some big thing and says oh snap. Like why? I kind of liked Eileen in her scene with Vinny but other then that she is so exhausting to watch. 

Oh Erika's paid friend is the worst. He is so up her ass it's ridiculous.

• Love 22
7 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

PK/Dorit did not bring up Lisa, Rinna did that! Should they have left it alone when Rinna did that, maybe but there was no need for Rinna to mention her either, especially since production is playing Lisa/PK/Dorit are friends.

Just after Dorito said that she likes people to enjoy themselves at her party, Egghead asked LisaR if she ever said something she regretted. (Which I think was to get the reaction he got regarding LisaV).  Regardless, he in particular continued to ask questions and continue the conversation (and appear to bore the people on both sides of him). Good hosts would have steered the conversation to include the guests sitting right there rather than continue a conversation where most of the guests had no idea what they were talking about. Simple, really. I just wish Vicki G. had been there to nodd off and snore........

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Just after Dorito said that she likes people to enjoy themselves at her party, Egghead asked LisaR if she ever said something she regretted. (Which I think was to get the reaction he got regarding LisaV).  Regardless, he in particular continued to ask questions and continue the conversation (and appear to bore the people on both sides of him). Good hosts would have steered the conversation to include the guests sitting right there rather than continue a conversation where most of the guests had no idea what they were talking about. Simple, really. I just wish Vicki G. had been there to nodd off and snore........

I don't think PK needs a reason to bring up Lisa, he would have just asked, he seems rather brash and not shy about anything so no need for games. Bringing up Lisa is all on Rinna and her trying to paint Lisa as all bad and her/Eileen as the innocent victims is getting boring and it isn't the truth either. The dinner was several hours long but we only saw about 5 minutes of it so I am not sure they kept the conversation on any 1 thing.

6 minutes ago, Forcereals said:

Wasn't the bob a popular hairstyle in the 20's/30's?  Maybe it wasn't called that but certainly not "invented" by Vidal.  (Yes, I'm aware of what Wikipedia says.)

I think you have a point! LOL The+Orchid+Bob.jpg

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Marley said:

Kyle's scenes were my fave. I really enjoyed seeing Mauricio a bunch of times this episode too. Also Kyle and Lisa really seem to have fun with each other. It's much more entertaining then watching some of the housewives go on and on about the same shit.

They do, and I wish more of these women genuinely had fun together.  The constant sniping is tedious.  Erika and Eileen are the worst at having fun.  Both need to loosen up and try having a good time and some laughs.

• Love 20
40 minutes ago, izabella said:

They do, and I wish more of these women genuinely had fun together.  The constant sniping is tedious.  Erika and Eileen are the worst at having fun.  Both need to loosen up and try having a good time and some laughs.

Whose bright idea was it to drag Dorit out to Malibu, to a woman's home she never met, to lunch with someone she had just had the panty incident with (who maybe met Camille at Kyle's in Palm Desert) and Eileen who kind of knows her from a couple of Kyle/LVP events?  Seems like a bit of a firing squad.  I am one who believes Dorit has a lot to work on, like not just letting every thought out of her mouth, after all that is Rinna's job and to get a feel for the room.  A clue for Dorit it is not about orchids.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Let's give credit where credit is due:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vidal_Sassoon

He recreated the 'bob' cut and was a tremendous influence in hair style. 

http://www.talentzoo.com/beyond-madison-ave/blog_news.php?articleID=14114

Vidal Sasson was popular and certainly one of the most identifiable names in the hair business.  To put it is perspective he sold his companies before Boy George had a hit record, Harry Hamlin was a movie star, before his movie career took a hit after "Making Love" he did bounce back on TV a few years later with LA Law, Rinna was 20 years old, and Dorit didn't have an accent.  He was a great humanitarian. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

PK is a tool but he was also right - it's unfair to show up at the reunion, where people go all in bitchy and rage against each other, when they don't know you're going through this trauma. It makes them look like heartless assholes. Don't think that was Eileen's intention at all but I can see what he was saying. 

Totally disagree! That's Eileen's personal business, not related to the show and she gets to keep that private. She gets to grieve privately away from the reunion.  I give her a lot of credit for that. I also say bullshit on Dorito not recalling the conversation since it is so out of the ordinary. 

I agree.  No one here seemed to know that Eileen's mom died right before the reunion, and Eileen has made it quite clear that the other ladies didn't know.  If Eileen had brought it up at the time, people would have complained she's playing the victim.

2 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

It's too bad that Lisa R took a very general conversation about people's different reactions to traumatic events, and made it seem like the group was talking specifically (and critically) about Eileen.  Eileen jumped on that like a terrier after a rabbit -- "Here's my story line!" 

Dorit -- your "interesting" guests were boring as hell.  Someone must have given that Emmett dude a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul or some damn thing.  In Lisa R's TH she seemed to be impressed but then admitted that she didn't know WTF he was talking about -- which is a polite way of saying he made no sense.

I still like Erika.  She doesn't take herself too seriously.  So what if those videos are a hobby?  She has to do something with her free time, and she can even tell herself she's making some money, contributing.  Even though her hobby must cost more than it brings in.

Looking forward to Eden if only to have someone in the cast who was there when history was made. 

Love Kyle and Mauricio and the kids and hope that their marriage is as strong as it appears to be.

ETA: Kyle was right to be pissed at Mauricio for driving so fast with his daughter in the car.  112 mph.  All it takes is a flat tire, or hell, even a rock in the road and you're both dead.

But they were speaking specifically and critically of Eileen. 

I'm starting to like Erika, but it may be influenced by my dislike of Dorit.  When Dorit made the crack that music is Erika's hobby, I responded - yeah, like being a mother is for you. 

And I have no liking for Erika Jayne or her music. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Been calling Dorit Dorita but maybe I should be calling her ass Dory. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB6bAQrGoWhgghWQG82HA

What the hell were Kyle and LVP doing to their faces?

Camille had a TH!!!

Lawd, Dorit is bringing the shade to Erika. 

Dorit couldn't shade Erika if she was a patio umbrella. That whole, 'Who me? What discussion at MY dinner party that I have absolutely no recognition of?' routine is just so tired.

Dorit's THs are also beyond annoying. She's 40, as she keeps reminding us all. Too old for the wide-eyed ingenue bit. Time to pack it in, dearie.

And PK? He's just a vile person with odious opinions about everything and anything. He's crass and classless. They really deserve each other.

• Love 18

Like Mauricio, I, too, have gotten a speeding ticket in the mail from Italy.

Unlike Mauricio, I was driving (actually, Mr. Rosebud was driving) a Fiat Panda. I have no idea how fast we were going. The ticket was in Italian. It was from the Community of Florence, so somewhere on the autostrada. At least, we didn't get tagged for the two u-turns we made. In the middle of the autostrada.

• Love 13

I now want an hour special on Elliot Mintz, "Before They Were Housewives" style.  From his wiki page, he was tight with John & Yoko and lived next to Timothy Leary for a while.  The second fact could explain a lot. :)

I've never been a Camille fan, but she is known for some great zingers.  I wanted more commentary from her on the patio lunch.  Maybe we'll get it next week.  How does she even know Eileen?

• Love 13

I would have wet my pants laughing at that Mintz man, what the hell was he talking about?  The dinner guest seated next to PK was clearly playing on her phone and there were some other guests going in to the house, I wonder if Dorit knew nobody was having a good time?  Cornering a guest to talk about something then telling her she is wrong is not a good time, for anyone.  

What is the fascination with (all of) these housewives and their vaginas?  Like they are 3 years old and just discovered they own one.  

Ok Kyle, you are living a lux life by the sweat of Mauricio's brow and by some of your own hard work, but you want the lifestyle so don't go the "poor me" routine because your husband is at the office making it happen.  Last I checked all those plastic surgery proceedure's, nice things, vacations on yachts, private planes, etc...they cost money, more than you can earn selling schmata's.  Don't complain about being so busy with these vanity projects like your scripted show, you are getting a fat paycheck so shut up already. Please don't make me hate you.

24 minutes ago, QQQQ said:

You were working as a salesgirl in an optical store, when I met you.

I picked my frames, you rang me up

Then I turned you around, plumped your lips into two balloons.

-----

I was working as a salesgirl in an eyeglass store, that much is true.

But even then I knew I'd sleep my way to wealth, either with or without you.

Bwahaha, I can hear that song in my head, nailed it!

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Forcereals said:

Wasn't the bob a popular hairstyle in the 20's/30's?  Maybe it wasn't called that but certainly not "invented" by Vidal.  (Yes, I'm aware of what Wikipedia says.)

Bernice Bobs Her Hair!

1 hour ago, QQQQ said:

You were working as a salesgirl in an optical store, when I met you.

I picked my frames, you rang me up

Then I turned you around, plumped your lips into two balloons.

-----

I was working as a salesgirl in an eyeglass store, that much is true.

But even then I knew I'd sleep my way to wealth, either with or without you.

HaHa! Maybe the boiled egg can manage Human League also!!

• Love 5

So clearly this is going to be the season of blowing tiny things way out of proportion and then beating a dead horse within an inch of his life. YAY! 

FTR, I was not in agreement with PK and Dorit. And, I know I'm a bit of skeptic (okay, a BIG skeptic), but I immediately got a vibe that Dorit and PK had been briefed by LVP beforehand on what to discuss with Rinna. PK, especially, just seemed a little too invested in the topic for someone who wasn't even remotely involved. I get that LVP is their longtime friend, but it felt like they were putting Rinna on the spot and SHE was your guest that night, NOT LVP. 

But yea, I really do not think it was "unfair" of Eileen to keep her mother's death to herself at the reunion. Personally, I wouldn't have even GONE, if my mother had just died 2 days before. But it's her life, no one else's. It's 100% up to her to reveal what she wants, or keep it private. I really don't see how it effects anyone else. And I really do not think these deaths had anything to do with how Rinna and Eileen interacted with LVP. 

That being said, is it really a topic we need to bring up over and over and over? "She said that YOU said this about what *I* said"....gives me a migraine. Just let it go. 

And Dorit's whole, "I don't even remember your name being brought up" was really fucking stupid. I think that's where Eileen gets herself in trouble. I think she's fairly direct and doesn't want anything simmering under the surface. She wants to confront things head on and move past them. But the problem is, not everyone prefers/can handle that type of confrontation. Some people will just instinctively lie or play dumb. Some people are content to have issues that are never dealt with, or they don't think they need dealing with. Eileen thinks EVERYTHING needs to be dealt with. I'm not saying either way is right or wrong, but they're just too different to enable effective communication between these ladies. I think if people would just say, "Yes, I said this and this is why", Eileen would move on quicker. But that's not how everyone navigates things and she ends up getting stuck in this rut of demanding accountability from everyone, and it makes her look like an obsessive shrew. I like Eileen, but she just needs to learn a different way of dealing with these ladies, or not deal at all. 

I don't know what it is, but Dorit and Erika really butt heads every time they're together. I kind of love it. I've never been a big Erika fan, but since Dorit grates way worse for me, I enjoy when Erika takes shots at her...even if they are kind of petty and bitchy. But Dorit is one of those "I know it all" types that I can't stand. She's an expert on British humor. Now she's waxing poetic about the changes that take place in your 40s. "You've been 40 for one week!" Bahahahaha, I died. That was glorious right there. 

And the whole Erika Jane thing is really not my type of music at all, but I really do wonder why Dorit thinks having washed up Boy George living with her makes her some expert??? It's really laughable. 

Kyles' daughters are beautiful and I think it's great that they're going to school and getting into the family business. I just love their family scenes. NOT looking forward to seeing Kim next week. At all. 

Too soon to tell with new girl. 

• Love 20
41 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

All I have to say is that the women look particularly beautiful this season. 

And Erika is right, it takes a lot of time and effort to keep looking that good. 

Sorry but I think Erika's hair is ghastly -- when she was seated next to Eileen the contrast was striking. I mean if you want to look like a cartoon, fine, but if you saw her on the street you would think it looked like Dolly-Parton level cheap.  As Dolly herself once said "It costs a lot to look so cheap!"

• Love 12
5 hours ago, lunastartron said:

Eileen is twisted. Her opening scene and talking head this season centered around the fact that none of the cast was aware she had lost her mom two days prior to the reunion. She and Rinna and no one else introduced the topic into the collective discourse. 

Considering her obsession with Lisa stemmed from her nominal concern that Jesse might learn about the origins of his parents' marital origins via the show, she did more than anyone last year to ensure that the subject of .... her marital origins functioned as a primary conflict for the series narrative. 

Rinse. Recycle. Repeat. With, of course, the fabulism gleaned from Yolanda (funny how easily a year and half in bed during a four-month timeframe translates into 6 deaths in a single year) thrown in for good measure. 

Don't want commentary on the passings of your loved ones? Don't mention the recent death of said loved one. Really don't want commentary on said subject? Then definitely don't bring it up in the context of your relationship with other and how "nobody knew." Really, really don't want to talk about the tsunami of bereavement and grief that's hit the shores of your life? Don't film a therapy session on the matter, position deceased family members are you point of departure for the third year in a row, and start shit over second-hand accounts of the issue.*

*which brings me to: why is it acceptable for Eileen and Erika to make pronouncements about remarks that they weren't present to hear but it's some sort of unthinkable idiocy for Dorit and Paul to formulate opinions based upon the info relayed to them by *their* friend (Lisa)?

At best, Eileen is gross and exploitative. At worst, she's mentally ill. 

Erika, meanwhile, has done nothing to disabuse me of the opinion that she's simply dumb, crude, angry, and aggressive. 

"I don't give a fuck!" Well, she sure seemed to give a lot of fucks when she was glowering at the table last episode not to mention when she's literally shrieking about Dorit to her creative director.

And when she was lamenting the impossibility of female friendships and nodding her head in agreement that "this is why you hang out with queens"? Girl, you hang out with the same subset of queens because they're paid to kiss your ass. 

The most emblematic moment Erika has had on screen is when she got loud, starting sticking her finger in Kathryn's face, and invaded her personal space ... at a charity event. 

I'm disappointed in Eden; she seems like an idiot.

All my subjective opinion, of course. 

Great commentary.

Eileen who seems to strenuously object to others speculating on reasons or perhaps the whys of her words and deeds, started the whole season with she did not reveal the death of her mother because "she did not want to color" the conversation at the Reunion. So she can foresee and predict how others will respond, but let anyone else apply a little outside opinion, they get a lecture.  I look at as she did not want any commentary about -"Your mom died and you are here?", type look.  Last year she was the sounding board for Rinna claiming she knew Yolanda's behavior was related to the demise of her marriage.  Although I agreed with Eileen at the time, is that some will not discuss marital issues with others (other than dear friends like Brandi and newly minted Erika), these two are doing exactly what they are accusing PK and to a lesser degree Dorit of doing. Rinna opened the door for the conversation and then skewed to fit an agenda she and Eileen have created. 

LVP may have very well have told any number of people about the sort of apology Rinna proffered to LVP , during PK and Dorit's party in their home.  It is not as if it wasn't a subject of conversation on screen this season. 

4 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Even though Dorit's only frame of reference is Boy George, she ain't wrong about Erika Jayne's musical hobby.

• Erika Jayne performed at Christina Aguilera's holiday party. Did Erika get paid? Probably not. Hobby.
  • It's taken a decade for Erika to produce enough singles to equal an album. Hobby.
  • Erika shops for music videos in her own closet. Hobby.
  • Does Erika Jayne make enough money to pay the bills? Nope! Hobby.
  • Does Erika Jayne make enough money to pay for all of the work required to be Erika Jayne? Almost certainly not. Hobby.

Add into Erika's expenses, the cost of paying dancers and of course private jets, tour buses to haul her clown posse around. 

I doubt her performing career has ever had a year of black ink.  Even the IRS after a few years calls a business loss a hobby.

• Love 14