Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Amnesia Appetizers

• Start Topic

As said before  Rinna constantly brings up stuff about other people , then makes a big deal out of it by going to to the one she talked about and stirs the pot even more because she finally realizes she messed up by talking about them in the first place, and is trying to minimize her part in it.   She just needs to shut up and if a conversation comes up about one of her friends she could try to lead the conversation in another direction.  It's simple.  If the person doesn't get the hint and drop the subject, excuse yourself, go to the ladies room if necessary and regroup your thoughts.  End it!  But she's the type that digs a hole, realizes she can't get out, and just digs it deeper.  Even though she wants to "move forward" (I hate that phrase because no one ever does it) she just keeps dragging up the past. 
She and Eileen exhaust me.   Every word, every little thing needs to be examined, played over and over, and then taken as a dig or insult by these women until the end of time.

Just want to add to the above.... If someone made the crude remark that my husband was in the corner with his head/hand under another woman's skirt I would have made a smart arse reply, laughed, blew them a kiss and walked away.  You just can't walk through life being offended by everything.

Edited by Blondie
had to add the last paragraph.
  • Love 14
33 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Sadly Eden's remark is just a plot tool for Rinna to go on bitching about Kim for another season.  I believe that Eden and LR talked about bringing up Kim's issues on camera long before the scene was ever shot because Rinna needs a story line and with Eden's little brat pack story Lisa got a free dig at Kim. Her moving on mantra is bullshit.

I don't like Kim in any way. She and her onscreen and off screen issues needs to stay off the show, it's better when she's gone. I wish production would stop pushing her on us. Even if Kyle has to invite her to events because she is family, production can leave it on the cutting room floor.

Lisa R and Kim's upcoming confrontation...really don't care. It is tedious, been there saw that, same old shit.

Kyle said on Heather Dubrow's show that Eden worked it to get on the show.  It reminds me of Rinna seeing Kathryn Edwards and saying, "I think of OJ when I see you," smooth segue Rinna.  When she sees Eden she sees hair stylist, Kim Richards and family drug OD.

Kim is good at getting the answers out quickly on Game Night, conversation, not so much.  And she can do it stoned. 

Oh here is Rinna flapping her jaw about moving on and healing.  What exactly is Rinna healing from?  She tends to be the aggressor and attacker.  I think we are well past the, "What did Harry Hamlin do?", nonsense.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/videos/lisa-rinna-hints-at-upcoming-rhobh-feuds

• Love 8

As said before  Rinna constantly brings up stuff about other people , then makes a big deal out of it by going to to the one she talked about and stirs the pot even more because she finally realizes she messed up by talking about them in the first place, and is trying to minimize her part in it.   She just needs to shut up and if a conversation comes up about one of her friends she could try to lead the conversation in another direction.  It's simple.  If the person doesn't get the hint and drop the subject, excuse yourself, go to the ladies room if necessary and regroup your thoughts.  End it!  But she's the type that digs a hole, realizes she can't get out, and just digs it deeper.  Even though she wants to "move forward" (I hate that phrase because no one ever does it) she just keeps dragging up the past. 

If she were cleverer, she'd casually toss out a seemingly innocuous word or phrase that prompts the others to organically meander to the topic that Lisa R. wants to stir up.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, TattleTeeny said:

If she were cleverer, she'd casually toss out a seemingly innocuous word or phrase that prompts the others to organically meander to the topic that Lisa R. wants to stir up.

While simultaneously waving her hands in a delicate graceful way with a wistful expression on her face. 

Oh wait.... those lips

13 minutes ago, Blondie said:

She and Eileen exhaust me.   Every word, every little thing needs to be examined, played over and over, and then taken as a dig or insult by these women until the end of time.

uggghhhh...I mean, right?  I've had friends (operative word is "had") like that, where every word out of my mouth must be repeated, dissected, justified and explained.  I have a few relatives like that also...unfortunately stuck there, but...

• Love 14
1 minute ago, teapot said:

uggghhhh...I mean, right?  I've had friends (operative word is "had") like that, where every word out of my mouth must be repeated, dissected, justified and explained.  I have a few relatives like that also...unfortunately stuck there, but...

I gave you a like and feel your pain. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

I loved when Dorito said she didn't remember the conversation and then ED's look of shock. Sweetie your life is inconsequential. Your friend brought you up we talked about you then forgot about you. Sorry.

I commend Dorito, false accent and all, for putting succinctly in a couple of sentences what ED was tediously trying to say in paragraphs. The woman can't talk without a script apparently.  I enjoyed the raised eyebrow ED left us with when she realized Dorit called her on it. Delicious.

Your mom died, family died, too bad, so sad, quit being a nagging bitch. She reminds me a lot of Yolanda.  I don't think she knows the meaning and concept of apology, forgiveness and moving on. Let go or be dragged!

ED 2.0 The Rehash Season.

She was in total shock and disbelief that Dorit didn't remember the conversation...but that didn't stop her from trying to explain whatever it was she was trying to explain ad nauseum.  I wonder how hard it is to pick up on Eileen's cues when she's not being so blunt?

I did a double take when Dorit brought up the conversation with Eileen at Camille's and Eileen tried to laugh it off and said "It was not that big of a deal. I did not think I was being confrontational with you." 

• Love 9
15 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Lisa Rinna's hair is horrible, but she seems to take whatever look gets her attention so it's huge lips and feathered hair. 

3 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Personally, I do not like Rinna's hairstyle; I thought it made her look like a weird kind of teddy bear back on Melrose Place. But whatever--maybe she'd look good with something else, maybe she wouldn't. While I understand the notion that a certain style can age a person--meaning make her look older than she wants to or "should," I just don't get the "rule" that women are obligated to change superficial shit based on how long they've had it or, worse, how many birthdays they've had. 

I think some people throw around the beauty "rules" just to insult certain women. That being said I cringed when Eden started complementing Rinna. I didn't watch them much on the soaps, but I remember thinking back in the 90s that Davidson & Rinna were two of the most attractive women on daytime TV, but very different types. Eileen to me is more classically beautiful and Rinna with great strong features & coloring had a kind of effortless look. Davidson has updated her look with time (except for the overalls. And smocks. And handbags.). Rinna has rooster-ed her hair up more (I'm sorry I don't know a better word for it), put in those awful highlights that make her hair look unhealthy, continued to mess with her lips and could  rival Kelly Bensimon in a fake tan-off. 

So...I guess I'm shameful because I have beauty rules of my own that I get super judgy about? But I just don't get it! If my mother or sister had that kind of natural beauty I'd throw myself in their path any time they went to the hairdresser, dermatologist or plastic surgeon. I think Rinna would look beautiful with her "signature" haircut if she kept her natural hair color & skin tone. But like most of the women on these shows with all the stuff she has going on she looks like you would get a paper cut if you touched her.

*sigh* I'm probably way too harsh.      

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Blondie said:

As said before  Rinna constantly brings up stuff about other people , then makes a big deal out of it by going to to the one she talked about and stirs the pot even more because she finally realizes she messed up by talking about them in the first place, and is trying to minimize her part in it.   She just needs to shut up and if a conversation comes up about one of her friends she could try to lead the conversation in another direction.  It's simple.  If the person doesn't get the hint and drop the subject, excuse yourself, go to the ladies room if necessary and regroup your thoughts.  End it!  But she's the type that digs a hole, realizes she can't get out, and just digs it deeper.  Even though she wants to "move forward" (I hate that phrase because no one ever does it) she just keeps dragging up the past. 

Just want to add to the above.... If someone made the crude remark that my husband was in the corner with his head/hand under another woman's skirt I would have made a smart arse reply, laughed, blew them a kiss and walked away.  You just can't walk through life being offended by everything.

I wish the ladies would call Rinna on it every time she does it. It would  nullify any attempt to justify her claiming to speak "her truth" later.  "No, your truth has always been to initiate gossip and spout crap about another faking concern then you go back to your victim and essentially blame it all on someone else. You did it with Yolanda and you did it with Eileen. You brought it up, remember? That's how you operate."

Second and Third Bolding: Very true.

• Love 12
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:35 PM, HunterHunted said:

That conversation with Eileen and Dorit was AMAZING! You could tell that Eileen was all prepared to be angry and outraged and Dorit wasn't letting her. Cracked me up. There was a conversation? Between who? What was said? Where did it happen? At a party? At my party? I don't recall any conversations at my birthday party? My dinner party? There was a conversation? 

I cannot stand Erika. I like that the camera caught the price. Leaving the price tag on is so Erika. Obvious and tacky.

I loved that conversation too, although I thought Dorit was lying about not remembering.  It's a great way to avoid the conversation though, but I thought she then started to get into it, which kills the no memory claim (maybe that was at the lunch and not the fake walk?).  Because if you're going to deny a conversation, deny, deny, deny and refuse to talk at all.  Give the fake apology "I'm so sorry if you were offended" and move on.  Funny though to see Eileen stymied.

LisaR shouldn't have brought up her own father's death if indeed it had nothing to do with any fight with LVP (never mind bringing up how many deaths Eileen has dealt with).  I assumed Dorit and PK knew about the whole thing from watching the show - isn't that what we viewers always say newbies should do, and that we LOL when a newbie (cough Erika) claims to have never seen the show?  They didn't need to drag it out though, and PK saying her father's death was an "excuse" for LisaR's behavior surely hit her the wrong way.  It may be an "explanation" for her behavior (but not according to her because it was no where near in time to the events?!?  I got lost in the convoluted discussion) but it's not an excuse.

Erika and her sidekick can get over themselves NOW.  He acted like the silky underwear was granny panties, and did he say something like 'why is there any material in the crotch?"  I didn't rewind to listed again.  Ewwww.....if that's the way she normally rolls, I don't want to sit anywhere she's been sitting.

Just read the episode recap, and realize I heard wrong at Camille's house about the "in your 40's" discussion.  I thought Erika was saying Dorit had just turned 40, not that Erika had just turned 40.  Last night I thought it was a stupid attempt to shut up Dorit, now I'm thinking "Erika, I thought you were in your late 40's, so don't be getting nasty about your birthday!"

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Giselle said:

What I don't understand about Rinna is that to keep going after Kim is making Rinna look bad so why do it. Yes, she is doing it for a reason, a storyline to get a paycheck, but there is no real win. When I go to a party  sometimes there is a person or are persons I don't care to interact with so I say "hello" and IGNORE THEM (don't engage beyond pleasantries) and MOVE ON to the company of those I enjoy and make memories with them. Why can't Rinna also say "hello" to Kim and go off with Eileen and Eden and talk about soap. She would look the larger person for not engaging also by sticking with this storyline she limits herself to other possibilities of a new one because the easy focus will first be on an old feud.

Even if Kim was pissy towards Rinna first she would have no recourse if Rinna politely disengaged. She loses the power and Rinna would get it. By Rinna and Eileen not letting go they give their perceived foes all the power regardless of what they think or say.

I think Rinna is counting on viewers still being on her side of the Rinna/Kim. What she doesn't realize now is that she, Rinna, is the aggressor, not Kim, even though when it all started, Kim was the aggressor.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, teapot said:

y'all here are my tribe.  truth.

Teapot, We acknowledge your truth and whole heartedly believe in your right to speak it and move forward. Remember we're better not bitter.... but....

Now, I don't want you to feel bad, but it will now keep us up at night and we will ponder through out the days wondering as to why you feel the need to associate with us and refer to us as your tribe. What exactly do you mean? How can we know you are coming from a place of truth when you say it? Why did you feel the need to say it? I'm only asking out of love and friendship. I feel bad for engaging in this and I will acknowledge my part but others here and their posts caused me to ask you these questions. Please remember I too am coming from a place of truth and will want to move on.

;-D Just kidding, I'm so full of shit my eyes turned brown. Fuck it's hard trying to be like that even for a few minutes! How do the soap sisters manage sustain that? XOXOXO

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

Teapot, We acknowledge your truth and whole heartedly believe in your right to speak it and move forward. Remember we're better not bitter.... but....

Now, I don't want you to feel bad, but it will now keep us up at night and we will ponder through out the days wondering as to why you feel the need to associate with us and refer to us as your tribe. What exactly do you mean? How can we know you are coming from a place of truth when you say it? Why did you feel the need to say it? I'm only asking out of love and friendship. I feel bad for engaging in this and I will acknowledge my part but others here and their posts caused me to ask you these questions. Please remember I too am coming from a place of truth and will want to move on.

;-D Just kidding, I'm so full of shit my eyes turned brown. Fuck it's hard trying to be like that even for a few minutes! How do the soap sisters manage sustain that? XOXOXO

I have no recollection of ever claiming that or even knowing the definition of the word "tribe."  I will merely sit here spouting phrases in affected tones causing you to not even know what language I am speaking.  that is my truth.

ETA that I "own it" and I am thus far "moving on." (until it serves my purpose to once again go ape-shit, allowing me extra camera time so that I may sell you overpriced polyester garments.)

Edited by teapot
  • Love 20

So...I guess I'm shameful because I have beauty rules of my own that I get super judgy about? 

NO! I bet we all do! The issue (for me, at least) is when it is less about personal preferences and opinions and more about so-called across-the-board rules and regulations ("no miniskirts after 40" [haha, right!]..."only subdued nail color in professional settings"..."visible bra strap = slob/hussy"..."toss out all your old T-shirts or you're a bum!"). I think there's a huge difference between "I personally hate how Thing X looks" and "No one should ever do Thing X" / "You just don't do Thing X if you're in [whatever subset of humans]!" Everyone makes judgments, but not everyone is judgmental about it (semantically that makes no sense, I know, but the latter seems to have morphed into more a specific synonym for "critical" in recent times). But even just saying "Gah, that dress is ugly" is far from "That 62-year-old is so very wrong for wearing platform sandals!"

Personally (for whatever undoubtedly warped reason), I hate asymmetrical hemlines, but I don't feel like I am being judgmental of others who wear them. I'm just not gonna! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 7

I think I know why Rinna goes after Kim...it may be related to the 12 step program, specifically the one where you have to make amends with the people you have hurt while you were drinking or using what ever, she never got that apology (if she was even due one).  She feels slighted. Maybe?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I think I know why Rinna goes after Kim...it may be related to the 12 step program, specifically the one where you have to make amends with the people you have hurt while you were drinking or using what ever, she never got that apology (if she was even due one).  She feels slighted. Maybe?

I don't know the 12 steps so I had to look them up.t Kim might not be anywhere near to doing steps 8 and 9, be willing to and make amends. She might still be working on Step 1, admitting no control. I don't know that she could ever do step 4, make a searching and fearless moral inventory of herself. Combined with her mental issues she has a hard uphill road to sobriety. It's good if she gets better but I doubt she will ever take full responsibility for the damage she has caused.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Steps 8 & 9 are about making amends where you have caused harm.  It really isn't about just an apology.  The problem in the Rinna vs. Kim battle is I don't really see where she harmed Harry.  It was rumors without specificity by the time it came to the Reunion.  I am no way approving what Kim said, because it felt menacing.  Harry doesn't seem to be fazed by it, he was tweeting away about it after it aired.  So if the idea that Kim put into the universe there were rumors about Harry Hamlin, she didn't necessarily start the rumors, but she did say there were rumors.  I thought far worse was Rinna saying she had used a strap-on, on Harry.  Then she laughed it off and said her big mouth makes lots of money.

I agree Rinna feels slighted, but Kim has also been very clear she has no desire to share any part of her recovery or life with Rinna.  One of the benefits of making amends is it doesn't limit you in certain situations being around people you have harmed.  I think Rinna was off last year when she asked why Kim was at her sister's house and then sat her down for another round of insults.  I think Rinna feels slighted because she is not on the inside track of Kim's recovery.

• Love 3

After Kim's arrest wasn't Rinna gloating and laughing on twitter for days?  I get that Kim was horrible to her and I was on her side when she slammed that glass. But I think at some point you have to see Kim for what she is. She's been an addict for most of her adult life and will never fully change. If Kyle is your friend and you know how this causes problems within the family wouldn't it be best to let the situation drop now? You're right, she's an unrepentant entitled addict asshole. Kyle knows. Everyone knows. You've won this battle already. Let it go Rinna.

• Love 14
12 hours ago, smores said:

Eileen just needs to get over herself.  Her big issue seems to be that she doesn't understand that the entire world doesn't think the same way she does, and they won't.  If you disagree with her, instead of her being able to say, this is what I think and then you saying, oh, this is what I think and then you both being able to move on, she will not let it go.  EVER.  This is the problem with LVP, she doesn't like what LVP said, so she spoke up.  LVP said she didn't mean to offend and apologized.  Eileen isn't satisfied that LVP doesn't see the great wounding that she (LVP) caused her (Eileen), and therefore, she can't let the topic drop until LVP miraculously sees it Eileen's way and somehow offers restitution.  Thing is, LVP didn't mean to offend, and has apologized, so she doesn't see why it's now still a huge thing, because she explained where she was coming from and apologized.  She isn't going to see Eileen's side (not to mention, Eileen isn't seeing LVP's), and, she doesn't really need to.  But, Eileen NEEDS the world to see her side to move the fuck forward.  And that's where she now is with Dorit.  Until Dorit is in agreement with Eileen that, yes, this is what happened, and you are right to feel that way, it will keep coming up.

Her second issue is she thinks that other people spend every minute of their day cackling about how they have offended Eileen, when in actuality no one is thinking about her at all.  I think that LVP's original apology was kind of snotty, and Dorit's inability to remember is BS, but in defense of them both - I think they were surprised at being confronted in the first place, and confused because Eileen doesn't express herself well, so both of their responses were colored with a bit of "WTF is happening here?"  And then we saw last season how LVP's responses got more strident and eyeball-rolly as Eileen kept on and on and on and on and on and zzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . . . Oops, sorry!  I'll be curious as to how Dorit responds when Eileen is still discussing her dinner party at Easter!

• Love 11
42 minutes ago, Mrs peel said:

I loved that conversation too, although I thought Dorit was lying about not remembering.  It's a great way to avoid the conversation though, but I thought she then started to get into it, which kills the no memory claim (maybe that was at the lunch and not the fake walk?).  Because if you're going to deny a conversation, deny, deny, deny and refuse to talk at all.  Give the fake apology "I'm so sorry if you were offended" and move on.  Funny though to see Eileen stymied.

LisaR shouldn't have brought up her own father's death if indeed it had nothing to do with any fight with LVP (never mind bringing up how many deaths Eileen has dealt with).  I assumed Dorit and PK knew about the whole thing from watching the show - isn't that what we viewers always say newbies should do, and that we LOL when a newbie (cough Erika) claims to have never seen the show?  They didn't need to drag it out though, and PK saying her father's death was an "excuse" for LisaR's behavior surely hit her the wrong way.  It may be an "explanation" for her behavior (but not according to her because it was no where near in time to the events?!?  I got lost in the convoluted discussion) but it's not an excuse.

Erika and her sidekick can get over themselves NOW.  He acted like the silky underwear was granny panties, and did he say something like 'why is there any material in the crotch?"  I didn't rewind to listed again.  Ewwww.....if that's the way she normally rolls, I don't want to sit anywhere she's been sitting.

Just read the episode recap, and realize I heard wrong at Camille's house about the "in your 40's" discussion.  I thought Erika was saying Dorit had just turned 40, not that Erika had just turned 40.  Last night I thought it was a stupid attempt to shut up Dorit, now I'm thinking "Erika, I thought you were in your late 40's, so don't be getting nasty about your birthday!"

I don't think Dorit could remember a discussion about talking about Eileen's grieving.   First off Eileen screwed up the conversation and said, "there was a gathering with all the women, RIGHT BEFORE  MY MOTHER DIED."  So I don't blame Dorit for being confused.  Eileen then goes on to say that she or PK said Eileen should have told the other women her mother had died.  Call me confused but why would you tell the other women at the "gathering" your mother died before she died?  I agree it had nothing to do with the LVP discussion.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-5/videos/eileen-davidson-is-driving-dorit  It happens right after they show the sign.

Regarding the bolded part, Dorit started to say how women in their forties were blah, blah and Erika interrupted and said, "you turned 40 last week," making Dorit look like a fool, for which Erika threw out a rare apology.  It did take Dorit off guard who was trying to flatter Erika.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, jaync said:

Is there beef between Erika and Kyle? The other night when Andy asked Erika if she watched Kyle on Celebrity Apprentice, her "no" was dripping with condescension.

I thought the response had more to do with Porsha than Kyle.  Kenya made it clear she wasn't watching Porsha???? Don't know.

• Love 2

Sheer hell would be sitting between Eliot Mintz and  Eileen. I don't know if I would hunker down and make like Eddie Judge eating a plate full and excusing myself to the bathroom or would work that fork into the center of my brain or be carted off for a double homicide .

• Love 9

I thought the response had more to do with Porsha than Kyle.

From what I recall, Andy asked Erika specifically about watching Kyle on the show. Erika answered, and then Andy asked Kenya if she had watched.

Eta: Who's "balding Andy Warhol"?

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I thought the response had more to do with Porsha than Kyle.  Kenya made it clear she wasn't watching Porsha???? Don't know.

No,  Erika made it crystal clear that she had no desire to watch/support Kyle on CA.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No,  Erika made it crystal clear that she had no desire to watch/support Kyle on CA.

I didn't watch, but I wonder if Erika thought she should have been on the show. 

34 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Regarding the bolded part, Dorit started to say how women in their forties were blah, blah and Erika interrupted and said, "you turned 40 last week," making Dorit look like a fool, for which Erika threw out a rare apology.  It did take Dorit off guard who was trying to flatter Erika.

I heard it that way too, but maybe I mis-read the episode recap.  Thanks for confirming my initial impression.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, charming said:

After Kim's arrest wasn't Rinna gloating and laughing on twitter for days?  I get that Kim was horrible to her and I was on her side when she slammed that glass. But I think at some point you have to see Kim for what she is. She's been an addict for most of her adult life and will never fully change. If Kyle is your friend and you know how this causes problems within the family wouldn't it be best to let the situation drop now? You're right, she's an unrepentant entitled addict asshole. Kyle knows. Everyone knows. You've won this battle already. Let it go Rinna.

Yea, Rinna could have really come out of that with the moral high ground, but she completely blew it. I'm not saying you should let someone treat you like crap with impunity simply because they're an addict. But she just went way too far in coming after Kim, for things that have nothing to do with her. She acts like because she was in that ONE loony car ride with Kim that she has suffered just as badly as someone like Kyle. It's not all about you, Lisa!

• Love 13
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

When Andy asked if they watched Porsha and Kyle on Celebrity Apprentice, Erika's response was "No. But I will. I've been sick, I'm not watching it." And Kenya said "yeah me too" and laughed. I saw this very much as Kenya saying she will not watch, but Erika came across to me as much more genuinely meaning she hadn't watched yet due to illness, but would watch. 

Edited by Michichick
Fixed Kenya's name
  • Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:47 PM, njbchlover said:

I shut it off when I saw that Erika and Kenya were the guests...Erika strutted into the new clubhouse like she was entering a WWE ring...trailing a long white fur stole/cape and dropping it before she greeted Andy.  (Although, I LOVED how she upstaged Kenya with that move!!!)  ;-)

Them women wrasslers have more talent in their toe nails than that there Ercka giardiasis (Beaver Fever) lays claim to?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

You know, Erika really irritated me when she cut Dorit off when Dorit was talking about the confidence of women over 40 just to make her look bad.  Dorit was right!  Yes, she just turned 40 so isn't speaking from experience, but everyone else there IS over 40 and has been over 40 for a long time.  Too bad those women didn't pick up the baton to have an actual discussion about their experiences as 40- and 50-something women and how much confidence in themselves they developed after turning 40, how few fucks they give now about what other people think because they have grown their self-esteem and how much more relaxed they are now than in their 20's.

I know, I'm expecting way, way too much for a Ho show, but come on!  Why NOT talk about something real rather than just trying to find quips to put each other down?  I guess if you spend all your days trying to look 20, maybe they all are exactly that insecure and Dorit was wrong as it applies to THESE over 40 women.

Edited by izabella
  • Love 10

I adore Kyle's realism in her house.  You can tell they actually LIVE there.  I LOVED the bright pink sewing machine in her kitchen.  Thanks for keeping it as real as you can on a reality show based in Beverly Hills, Kyle.  mwah.

• Love 11
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:43 AM, racked said:

Well this makes me feel ancient. I'm mid-30's (okay late-ish 30's) but I guess I'm an elderly gay man because I still love me some Boy George. His glory dates were a bit before my time, but he's still such an icon in the gay community, and he's such trashy good fun. His autobiography was a delight! 

I realize reality tv is not quite real, but I love Kyle's whole family life. She and Mauricio and all their girls, I just love it. I think not having Kim on has made Kyle so much more fun and relaxed, and as much as I'm looking forward to the drama of next week, I'm not looking forward to the return of Kyle's Tears.  She and LVP are just the best. I think they've both learned the fans prefer them as friends than fighting.  At least I do, since I really love them both.

How do you think I feel? I still have the Kissing to Be Clever and Colour By Numbers albums! :)

I think my favorite part of the episode was when Kyle & LVP were talking about whose husbands they'd sleep with, LVP brings up Kelsey Grammer and Kyle's all like, "EEW! NO!"  Word.

Next Week: Game Night with Kim - Part Deux.  Super.  I hope someone is gonna sniff her iced coffee...

• Love 8
On 1/5/2017 at 3:04 PM, zoeysmom said:

I don't think Dorit could remember a discussion about talking about Eileen's grieving.   First off Eileen screwed up the conversation and said, "there was a gathering with all the women, RIGHT BEFORE  MY MOTHER DIED."  So I don't blame Dorit for being confused.  Eileen then goes on to say that she or PK said Eileen should have told the other women her mother had died.  Call me confused but why would you tell the other women at the "gathering" your mother died before she died?  I agree it had nothing to do with the LVP discussion.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-5/videos/eileen-davidson-is-driving-dorit  It happens right after they show the sign.

I simply cannot believe that Dorit the nitwit didn't remember the conversation. When Eileen first brought it up she said that she understood there had been some conversation about her losing her mother at dinner. Dorit said she didn't remember Eileen coming up at all. Having watched the dinner scene, this simply seems impossible to me. How does someone forget a person saying that Eileen had lost so many people in such a short period of time, especially when Dorit's exact response was "oh no, don't say that"! She was very dramatic about this. And then PK put in his worthless two cents, to which Dorit agreed passionately, while all the time they are saying Eileen was wrong, Lisar keeps saying "it was about survival", to which they continued to disagree. How does a person forget a conversation like that? Remember, Dorit said she didn't remember Eileen being discussed at all, not just that she didn't remember talking about Eileen's mother. Ridiculous. 

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Michichick said:

When Andy asked if they watched Porsha and Kyle on Celebrity Apprentice, Erika's response was "No. But I will. I've been sick, I'm not watching it." And Kenya said "yeah me too" and laughed. I saw this very much as Kenya saying she will not watch, but Erika came across to me as much more genuinely meaning she hadn't watched yet due to illness, but would watch. 

True, very true, she did say that but her face and body language said the opposite IMO. It could just be that Erika doesn't exhibit any warmth, she is like a block of ice, cold all the way through. LOL

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I simply cannot believe that Dorit the nitwit didn't remember the conversation. When Eileen first brought it up she said that she understood there had been some conversation about her losing her mother at dinner. Dorit said she didn't remember Eileen coming up at all. Having watched the dinner scene, this simply seems impossible to me. How does someone forget a person saying that Eileen had lost so many people in such a short period of time, especially when Dorit's exact response was "oh no, don't say that"! She was very dramatic about this. And then PK put in his worthless two cents, to which Dorit agreed passionately, while all the time they are saying Eileen was wrong, Lisar keeps saying "it was about survival", to which they continued to disagree. How does a person forget a conversation like that? Remember, Dorit said she didn't remember Eileen being discussed at all, not just that she didn't remember talking about Eileen's mother. Ridiculous. 

The dinner was much longer in real time, so I do think it is possible that she didn't remember the conversation. Especially in the way Eileen was relaying it, she, Eileen, made it sound like Dorit/PK brought her mother's death out of nowhere, which is not at all what happened. A 5 minute conversation during a dinner that lasted 2+ hours isn't noteworthy for most people. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

True, very true, she did say that but her face and body language said the opposite IMO. It could just be that Erika doesn't exhibit any warmth, she is like a block of ice, cold all the way through. LOL

Erica has always said others kept her on the outside growing up I believe she put herself there and others were responding to her cues.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
On 1/5/2017 at 5:03 PM, WireWrap said:

The dinner was much longer in real time, so I do think it is possible that she didn't remember the conversation. Especially in the way Eileen was relaying it, she, Eileen, made it sound like Dorit/PK brought her mother's death out of nowhere, which is not at all what happened. A 5 minute conversation during a dinner that lasted 2+ hours isn't noteworthy for most people. 

It would be hard for me to forget hearing of a new friends tragedy, but then I wasn't raised middle to upper class and am probably a "have not". 

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 9

I do believe that I'm officially sick of this program. I'm tired of watching how hard they have to work at the gym. I'm tired of hearing all of their giggly anatomically incorrect references to their "vaginas" and the "vaginas" of others. I'm tired of their shopping trips to buy more of the same stuff they already own. I'm tired of their mincing little steps as they scurry to greet each other with phony enthusiasm in too high heels. I'm even tired of their house porn. And don't even get me started on their meaningless verbal exchanges. (I hesitate to qualify them as actual conversations.) But yet, like an addict chasing that first high, I will probably continue to watch. Is there a 12-step program to stop watching this crap?

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yeah, she really doesn't come off as a warm and fuzzy type!

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Michichick said:

Yeah, she really doesn't come off as a warm and fuzzy type!

I can only remember her showing emotion three times. The first/second times was last season when she confronted Kathryn about telling Lisa what she said and Kathryn not bowing down to Tom. The third time was when her groupie, Eileen, gave her the acting gift at her BD party, otherwise, nothing. So, she either has to be really angry at someone or someone has to be kissing her behind big time to get any emotion from her. LOL

• Love 3
4 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Completely agree. I would have asked him what the fuck he was talking about.

I had no clue who this dude was, so I looked him up. He was a legit big deal back in the day. He was the Publicist for John Lennon and Yoko Ono, among other notables. Most recently, he represented Paris Hilton. Yep, Kyle's niece, and apparently he appeared on her reality TV show. 

Kyle is like the Kevin Bacon of BH - six degrees of separation from everyone.

As soon as I saw him I remembered him from before. We called him the crazy Oompa Loompa Publicist. There was a party and Taylor asked him for advice, she suspected someone in the HW group was leaking information to the press about her marriage. He rattled something bizarre about finding the head of the rattlesnake and chopping it off...does anyone else remember this? I don't know how to find old HW clips. I'm also pretty sure after this aired, Taylor implied that Elliot was her "publicist". Found an old video of drunk Taylor with Kyle, Faye & Elliot

• Love 4

If next week's preview is edited (as I suspect), I'm going to be very irritated.  I find it highly doubtful that Kyle is trying to hide a smile while Rinna and Kim are going at it hard.  Those images stick with people, and even if viewing the episode proves that it was just a manipulation, we will see comments about how Kyle was laughing at her sister's distress.  It implants false memories, and makes me suspicious of all their stupid previews.

9 hours ago, SuzWhat said:

100% correct.   Also, I am fine with Eileen choosing to not share her mother's death with the others before the reunion.  However, she can't now say that she did it and pre-judge how they would react.  She only has the right to say "I was not ready to share it then".   She is trying to have it both ways and make LVP the villain any way she can, IMHO.  

This isn't at all the impression I got.  Eileen said she kept her mother's death secret because she wanted the other ladies to react naturally, and not be inhibited by the knowledge of her mother's death.  I didn't see anything vilifying LVP, or anyone.  Did she even mention LVP by name?

• Love 4
6 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

Saw this pic of Dorit last week, and there is definitely something strange going on with those boobs. 

Phoenix+Kemsley+Dorit+Kemsley+Enjoys+Day+Miami+O89Rneny_kHl.jpg

Since we're talking about boobs, I noticed that Erika has the best of the cast, IMO.  I think virtually all of the HWs are surgically enhanced, or at the very least lifted.  I noticed that Erika's size is somewhat modest, and they weren't at her collar bones, or on opposite sides of her chest.  I really only noticed because I'm a natural DD, and have boob envy for women under a D.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Vinnie always gives me a weird vibe when he's onscreen...like he knows he's playing a part and just wants to get the nonsense over with.  I almost feel like he speaks to Eileen in a degrading way whenever they have to make small talk regarding a particular plot point.

That's probably why Eileen over reacts with LVP and the new one when they say something a bit off to her. She never gets heard at home so its a trigger.

1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well, the conversation was about the discord between Rinna and LVP, and Rinna threw out her father died.  I am pretty certain LVP wasn't angry at Rinna because her father died, PK said, "that is a game changer."  Then Rinna complicated the conversation bringing Eileen into it.  The conversation was about LVP and Rinna.  So I don't think she is a nitwit in this instance when Eileen opened with, "a gathering of all the women BEFORE MY MOTHER DIED. . . "  Clarity is essential.  And I do think Dorit adequately conveyed the dinner conversation wasn't about Eileen.  If you are going to rely on second hand information, you better at least keep the facts straight.  So either Eileen's mom didn't two days before the Reunion, or Eileen misspoke.  Did they even mention that Eileen was on the outs with LVP?  Eileen also gives a mixed message with survival.   She has to add she didn't want to color the other women's attitude towards her.  (Fat chance of that with this group of barracudas.)  That is a subjective opinion by Eileen of how the others might conduct themselves.

Eileen's point in bringing it up was off, as she didn't think PK and Dorit had a right to their opinion.  They do.  It is okay for Eileen to explain herself and try and sway their opinion but totally wrong to declare someone doesn't have a right to an opinion.  I am quite certain had Eileen explained herself instead of the matter she went about it, there would have been less confusion. 

Eileen also led with the Erika nonsense, after as a group, they heard Erika and Dorit decide the issue was over.  So Eileen is really pushing boundaries and encouraging cross-talk.

• Love 13

In my totally nonprofessional opinion (though I have watched every plastic surgery show E puts out there), I'm guessing that Dorit's implants are above the muscle and too big for her body.  They kind of look like someone just shoved some balloons under her skin, and if they were under the muscle, they'd look a bit more natural because there'd be more tissue on top.

• Love 6