Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Amnesia Appetizers

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

Like Mauricio, I, too, have gotten a speeding ticket in the mail from Italy.

Unlike Mauricio, I was driving (actually, Mr. Rosebud was driving) a Fiat Panda. I have no idea how fast we were going. The ticket was in Italian. It was from the Community of Florence, so somewhere on the autostrada. At least, we didn't get tagged for the two u-turns we made. In the middle of the autostrada.

Ah memories...

One of my favorite parts of the episode was Kyle asking Mauricio what he was going to do about the ticket - he just shrugged and said pay it.  

• Love 9

I thought that Lisar - who often handles situations poorly on the regular - handled the dinner conversation well. When PK asks her right out of the gate if she has ever said or done anything she regrets, I smelled a rat. It seemed to me he was alluding to the showdown last season. Maybe he wasn't, but it just seemed like a strange question to ask one person at a dinner party. A person that you don't know well at all. Haven't most people said or done something they later regret? It seemed like he was going directly to the stuff with LVP last season. I thought that Lisar was polite and gracious in a situation that seemed designed to make her defensive. And clearly he is in the loop as to what happened last season, and has an opinion about it. His comment "but you didn't just let it go, you waited a year" was certainly judgmental and put her in an awkward position as his guest. It seemed like he wanted her to go into more detail, which of course was confirmed when he asked her specifically to tell him more about it, and she refused. She said that talking about it more just gave it air, which seemed to put an end to his attempt to get her to draw this whole thing out. Overall it was very strange, especially when he seemed to judge and analyze the reasons for her behavior, and then Eileen's. I think she was invited to the dinner, and seated beside Dorit and across from PK with the intent of getting her to say something bad or inflammatory about LVP, which she refused to do. They must have been bummed. 

• Love 22
9 hours ago, Thumper said:

Rinna, Eileen, and Dorit are exhausting.  They need to Let It Go.

PK's comment about the Have Nots getting to see how the Haves live was disgusting and pompous.

Especially since every time he speaks I expect him to break into "You have to pick a pocket or two" from Oliver. Dude has grifter written all over him IMO.

General reaction to this episode for me was:

Too.

Much.

PK.

Ugh.

Dorit loves to talk about underwear more than anyone I've ever seen in my life. If there's a Panty of the Month club, Erika should sign her up for it. She would LOVE it.

As much as I can't stand Dorit and PK, I don't get LisaR jumping to the conclusion that there's something going on with Lisa V there. Even if there's something amiss, I think it's a lot more likely that PK being the grifter he is, realizes that Dorit is better off lined up with Lisa V than Lisa R. But, I don't see LisaV feeding him information. I mean, he could have just watched the show for god's sake.

Loved the Kyle segments. I just love watching her family in action, they're so normal (by BH standards). God, it's so nice to see them without Kim too. Looks like that joy ends for us next week. :/

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Marley said:

Kyle's scenes were my fave. I really enjoyed seeing Mauricio a bunch of times this episode too. Also Kyle and Lisa really seem to have fun with each other. It's much more entertaining then watching some of the housewives go on and on about the same shit.

Also I barely know who Boy George is so PK and Dorit need to chill with the name dropping. Pretty sure he was relevant like 40 years ago lol. I obviously do know who he is cause I've heard of him through people but he's never been a big thing my entire life and I'm 29. Atleast I'm pretty sure lol.

Well this makes me feel ancient. I'm mid-30's (okay late-ish 30's) but I guess I'm an elderly gay man because I still love me some Boy George. His glory dates were a bit before my time, but he's still such an icon in the gay community, and he's such trashy good fun. His autobiography was a delight! 

I realize reality tv is not quite real, but I love Kyle's whole family life. She and Mauricio and all their girls, I just love it. I think not having Kim on has made Kyle so much more fun and relaxed, and as much as I'm looking forward to the drama of next week, I'm not looking forward to the return of Kyle's Tears.  She and LVP are just the best. I think they've both learned the fans prefer them as friends than fighting.  At least I do, since I really love them both.

• Love 22

I thought Eileen was aggressive in her conversation with Dorit,  Dorit summed it up. Okay so you want me to know your mothers passing had nothing to do with your fight with Vanderpump? Why didn't you just say that? instead of the maneuvering she was trying to do. I can kind of understand thinking maybe people would have been kinder to you knowing you were dealing with a sick/dying parent. When you have a sick parent I think most people are more sensitive overall, and need support. Maybe that is what Dorit was thinking if vanderpump knew you were dealing with that she would have stepped back and been a friend. These are people that hold Lisa in high regard so they don't see her as this mean calculating person how Lisar and Eileen do.

I think I'm a lone wolf that I'm actually liking Dorit, not a lot but she hasn't seemed mean, like Carlton or Brandi or Yolanda.

• Love 22

As much as I loathe PK, it was not him but the dark-haired guest sitting across from him who made the "haves and have not" comment. I was so offended that I rewound it to make sure. He was also the one who asked who shot JFK. Idiots. And Elliott Mintz?? You are a fucking blowhard. Shut up. Always love a Camille sighting but she didn't look as good as she usually does.

• Love 7

LVP seems to indicate in her blog that we will see a different Dorit in the future episodes, instead of what she calls her "polarizing portrayal so far". Sounds like she is saying Dorit is getting an unfair edit. Since they only see each episode the week before it airs, I am not sure how she knows how Dorit will be portrayed, but maybe she has some inside scoop, or the drama shifts dramatically. 

What will be interesting to me, is if Dorit continues to come across in the manner she has thus far, and take the critical heat she is currently receiving, is if LVP supports her behavior at the reunion. Generally, LVP pays close attention to audience reaction and her loyalty shifts accordingly. Maybe this year will be different. Not sure how she could go about defending PK, but then I remember how she came up with ways to defend Brandi endlessly when she treated others poorly, but reversed trend when Brandi came for her. 

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, janie2002 said:

I thought Eileen was aggressive in her conversation with Dorit,  Dorit summed it up. Okay so you want me to know your mothers passing had nothing to do with your fight with Vanderpump? Why didn't you just say that? instead of the maneuvering she was trying to do

Eileen does seem to have a hard time articulating herself sometimes. I think where she ran into trouble in this instance was Dorit's denial of the entire conversation. Eileen was trying to explain what she had heard, what impression it gave her, and then wanted to correct said impression. But she couldn't get passed what she heard, because Dorit kept saying she didn't remember that conversation and wasn't even sure Eileen's name ever came up. Then Eileen just got flustered and it all went downhill from there. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I agree with you. If she had told everyone, she'd have been accused of using her mother's death to get the other ladies to go easy on her. As it is, she didn't come out later and say, "My mother just died, how could you be so mean to me???" I really don't see the issue here. 

I didn't think Rinna was trying to make it all one-sided. Not in the slightest. She admitted she regretted the way she handled certain things with LVP. But she refused to go into detail when PK asked her. I think she really does want to try and move on. PK, it seemed to be, was absolutely trying to lead the conversation in a certain direction. 

Kyle is, and always has been, my favorite on this show. She has had her awful moments, for sure. But I find her the most genuine and likeable. So you can come sit in the corner with me. 

I don't think PK asked for any "details", he said that sometimes it is best to let it go, which Rinna agreed with. I also disagree that Rinna wants to move past her fight with Lisa last season, she keeps bringing it back up.

14 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Eileen does seem to have a hard time articulating herself sometimes. I think where she ran into trouble in this instance was Dorit's denial of the entire conversation. Eileen was trying to explain what she had heard, what impression it gave her, and then wanted to correct said impression. But she couldn't get passed what she heard, because Dorit kept saying she didn't remember that conversation and wasn't even sure Eileen's name ever came up. Then Eileen just got flustered and it all went downhill from there. 

Yes she does, which is how the fight with Lisa happened last season. She didn't tell Lisa she was hurt by Lisa's use of the word "affair", instead she hemmed/hawed about it and expected Lisa to read her mind then got angry with Lisa because Lisa didn't! LOL

• Love 13

I'm fascinated by the scene in promos where Erika is crying and saying "You have no idea what I go through every night."  She looks like an entirely different person in that scene.  I've been waiting for it to come up - I didn't miss it, did I?  It must be for a future ep.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

For me, where Eileen goes wrong is that she is telling us about her mother now and I don't believe she is doing it for any other reason than she/Rinna got blasted by viewers for last season. It is her way of getting the sympathy vote this season, the same for Rinna IMO.

She would have been damned whichever way she chose to play it. If she brought it up at the reunion she might have been seen by some as using it for sympathy or worse yet as a shield against LVP. PK framing it as being unfair to others to keep Eileen's mother's death a secret just rubbed me the wrong way. Because really at the base of this line of thinking is not concern for Elaine's loss but how the opposition might look (meaning LVP).  

I can't with Dorit's affected accent anymore. What bothers me the most is that it is so put on and ridiculous that hearing her and not knowing any better, I would think that English is NOT her first language. She sounds like someone who came to the US in her teens who spoke minimal to no English when she got here. I myself am susceptible to accents but come the hell on! 

I always have to laugh at the wives who love to entertain, have dinner parties and we are shown an army of hired personnel, chefs and servers doing all the work! Must be nice! I'd love to entertain too if I had other people to do it for me. 

PK and Dorit's publicist dinner guest was like a bargain basement discount bin Truman Capote. 

5 minutes ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

I'm fascinated by the scene in promos where Erika is crying and saying "You have no idea what I go through every night."  She looks like an entirely different person in that scene.  I've been waiting for it to come up - I didn't miss it, did I?  It must be for a future ep.

Didn't happen yet but I am fully expecting a Bravo fake out. I bet it is about being worried about her cop son patrolling those dangerous streets. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Even though Dorit's only frame of reference is Boy George, she ain't wrong about Erika Jayne's musical hobby.

• Erika Jayne performed at Christina Aguilera's holiday party. Did Erika get paid? Probably not. Hobby.
  • It's taken a decade for Erika to produce enough singles to equal an album. Hobby.
  • Erika shops for music videos in her own closet. Hobby.
  • Does Erika Jayne make enough money to pay the bills? Nope! Hobby.
  • Does Erika Jayne make enough money to pay for all of the work required to be Erika Jayne? Almost certainly not. Hobby.

But why does it matter? Why does Dorit care? I mean, is there something wrong with Erika using her means to explore her creative interests? At least she is out there creating something. I feel like all the other women are very clear on the truth of Erika's career - no one is mistaking her for Britney Spears. And yet they all support what she is doing. Why does Dorit need to find such excessive fault with it?

• Love 17
49 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

What will be interesting to me, is if Dorit continues to come across in the manner she has thus far, and take the critical heat she is currently receiving, is if LVP supports her behavior at the reunion. Generally, LVP pays close attention to audience reaction and her loyalty shifts accordingly. Maybe this year will be different. Not sure how she could go about defending PK, but then I remember how she came up with ways to defend Brandi endlessly when she treated others poorly, but reversed trend when Brandi came for her. 

Let's not forget that it was our resident troublemaker Lisa Rinna who once occupied Dorit's role two seasons ago as the ally brought on for LVP to recover from the "gang up" in Season 4. In fact, there were nearly identical scenes of LVP/Lisa Rinna and LVP/Dorit out shopping with LVP interviewing something to the effect of, "I've known Lisa/Dorit for years, friendship with Lisa/Dorit is easy, she knows how to laugh, doesn't take things too seriously and doesn't make things difficult like some other people who have victimized me..." So, my question is whether Dorit will make it two seasons into the show and, if she does, whether she will fall into the same pattern as Brandi, Yolanda, Lisa, Eileen and even Carlton (who has said that LVP dropped her like a hot potato once she was off the show) and start to become disillusioned with LVP.

Personally, I love that Dorit has "polarized" audiences and that LVP is seeing that her protective sheen has its obvious limits. You bet on the wrong horse, LVP.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

She would have been damned whichever way she chose to play it. If she brought it up at the reunion she might have been seen by some as using it for sympathy or worse yet as a shield against LVP. PK framing it as being unfair to others to keep Eileen's mother's death a secret just rubbed me the wrong way. Because really at the base of this line of thinking is not concern for Elaine's loss but how the opposition might look (meaning LVP).  

I can't with Dorit's affected accent anymore. What bothers me the most is that it is so put on and ridiculous that hearing her and not knowing any better, I would think that English is NOT her first language. She sounds like someone who came to the US in her teens who spoke minimal to no English when she got here. I myself am susceptible to accents but come the hell on! 

I always have to laugh at the wives who love to entertain, have dinner parties and we are shown an army of hired personnel, chefs and servers doing all the work! Must be nice! I'd love to entertain too if I had other people to do it for me. 

PK and Dorit's publicist dinner guest was like a bargain basement discount bin Truman Capote. 

Didn't happen yet but I am fully expecting a Bravo fake out. I bet it is about being worried about her cop son patrolling those dangerous streets. 

Not really. I don't have a problem with Eileen not saying anything about it at the reunion, it is her use of it as a storyline this season that bothers me. If she choses to grieve privately, fine, then keep it private and off the show. Also, PK didn't know about it until Rinna threw that info out, which begs the question of why Rinna felt the need to tell him. LOL

• Love 16

Since we all know how the sausage is made, my guess is that the producers suggested that lvp and Eileen be brought up.  From the changing guests during the conversation, it was probably reshot at least once to get the required footage.  Yawn.  I did love Dorit not remembering the convo.  She and PK may have realized that the footage was going to be used against them and Eileen's reaction to Dorit going all House Bunny was priceless. 

Erika herself said Her performing was just a hobby.  And her paid gay syncophant?  He LITERALLY is up her ass when he apples her make up.   Loved the Kyle scenes, but why would her beauty treatments be important to her children?  

• Love 11
On 1/4/2017 at 10:30 AM, WireWrap said:

I don't think PK asked for any "details", he said that sometimes it is best to let it go, which Rinna agreed with. I also disagree that Rinna wants to move past her fight with Lisa last season, she keeps bringing it back up.

Yes she does, which is how the fight with Lisa happened last season. She didn't tell Lisa she was hurt by Lisa's use of the word "affair", instead she hemmed/hawed about it and expected Lisa to read her mind then got angry with Lisa because Lisa didn't! LOL

After telling Lisar that it took her a year to "let it go", when he would have done it immediately, Lisar said that she wished the whole thing had never happened. PK then said "you gonna tell me what it was?" Lisar said that she preferred to not do that. It sure sounded like he was trying to get her to talk about the issues with LVP. He certainly wan't shutting down the conversation. 

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not really. I don't have a problem with Eileen not saying anything about it at the reunion, it is her use of it as a storyline this season that bothers me. If she choses to grieve privately, fine, then keep it private and off the show. Also, PK didn't know about it until Rinna threw that info out, which begs the question of why Rinna felt the need to tell him. LOL

I am a total cynic and I just don't believe that PK didn't know. Yes, Rinna is a giant coffee urn with a hole at the bottom that spills tea every damn where, but I feel like PK's line of questioning was very pointed. YMMV. 

• Love 14
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I'd have to rewatch, but Lisar was being vague about her regrets (on purpose) and PK specifically asked something like, "Do you want to tell me what it was about?" And Lisa straight up said "no". She wasn't going to go there with him. So, to me, that shows that she was trying to move past it, by not going in details. IMO, PK was absolutely the one who got the whole LVP thing brought up that night in the first place. He may not have directly asked, but it was clear (to me) where he was heading with his line of conversation. 

13 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Not really. I don't have a problem with Eileen not saying anything about it at the reunion, it is her use of it as a storyline this season that bothers me. If she choses to grieve privately, fine, then keep it private and off the show.

I can't speak for Eileen, but I think she kept mum about it at the reunion because it had JUST happened. It was too fresh and new for her to be able to navigate it at all. Better to just stick with the past season's happenings. Now it's been quite a few months and she's probably more able to speak about it. These shows are also supposed to focus on some of their personal/family life, so I don't see why Eileen's mother's passing wouldn't come up. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, racked said:

I realize reality tv is not quite real, but I love Kyle's whole family life. She and Mauricio and all their girls, I just love it. I think not having Kim on has made Kyle so much more fun and relaxed, and as much as I'm looking forward to the drama of next week, I'm not looking forward to the return of Kyle's Tears.  She and LVP are just the best. I think they've both learned the fans prefer them as friends than fighting.  At least I do, since I really love them both.

For me, Kyle is rare (perhaps even singular) among RH of all cities and seasons in that her storylines have *improved*, as has my opinion of her (I saw RHOBH starting season 2 so I didn't see Camille's bad behavior until later). She seems genuinely happy, her nuclear family life seems genuinely happy, and she's got an adorable potato-stealing dog. 

She used to really grate on my nerves (mostly because she often read as smug to me), but now she seems the most relatable. I think it also helped that I read House of Hilton and it gave me some sympathy--and appreciation--for her due to her upbringing.

I thought it was cute that she brought them all lunch and was curious where she got it from. I would've taken her for a Lemonade gal but that looked like another similar healthy casual place. Any SoCal denizens recognize the packaging?

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Let's not forget that it was our resident troublemaker Lisa Rinna who once occupied Dorit's role two seasons ago as the ally brought on for LVP to recover from the "gang up" in Season 4. In fact, there were nearly identical scenes of LVP/Lisa Rinna and LVP/Dorit out shopping with LVP interviewing something to the effect of, "I've known Lisa/Dorit for years, friendship with Lisa/Dorit is easy, she knows how to laugh, doesn't take things too seriously and doesn't make things difficult like some other people who have victimized me..." So, my question is whether Dorit will make it two seasons into the show and, if she does, whether she will fall into the same pattern as Brandi, Yolanda, Lisa, Eileen and even Carlton (who has said that LVP dropped her like a hot potato once she was off the show) and start to become disillusioned with LVP.

Personally, I love that Dorit has "polarized" audiences and that LVP is seeing that her protective sheen has its obvious limits. You bet on the wrong horse, LVP.

Kyle likes Dorit,  I think the show has reached a point where people can have their friendships and they aren't necessarily ride or die.  To  me, it is more realistic to like some things about someone and maybe not so much about other things.  Kyle and Eden don't like each other, Eden loves LVP.  Erika and Dorit don't like each other and Erika likes LVP.  Eileen and Rinna loathe LVP and don't have any use for Kyle, but they seem to really suck up to Erika.

LVP is ticked this week because Kyle said something about her not being a stranger to facial enhancements in her talking heads.  Is it enough to call off the friendship-time will tell come the Reunion.

• Love 3

I also really enjoyd Kyles scenes, especially with her family and Lisa.

Kyle and LVP together are funny and I did laugh at them talking about whose husband they would bang. Kyle was right, all would be a downgrade from Mauricio and I LOL'ed at LVP saying that Tom would be the only one she wouldn't have to apologize to hahahaha.

More scenes like these please!!! Kyle and LVP forever. LOL. Out of all the housewives I would want Kyle's life the most. She certainly has become more and more likeable over the years. 

I am kind of excited for Kim vs Lisar showdown. Kim really should just apologize for her behavior. It will be interesting to see how she handles it. 

• Love 20

I am kind of excited for Kim vs Lisar showdown. Kim really should just apologize for her behavior. It will be interesting to see how she handles it. 

Kim has yet to take any responsibility for the destruction her addiction has caused.  I don't know her real life but she has yet to stand on camera and say that her addiction hurt people around her.  So this will not happen.  She will pretend that it never happened and that Lisar is making it all up and no one was hurt but herself and it caused her to do drugs.

This is why she should go for a different program that doesn't involve a life coach.

• Love 8

It is true that Kim has never taken responsibility for what happened in Amsterdam and continues to justify it by claiming Rinna was being too nosy (conveniently ignoring that it was Kim who made all of this an issue with her behavior at Poker Night). It's a shame Lisa has become too messy/thirsty with the Kim situation because she really did have the moral high ground on that one for a while. Kim just needs to swallow the bitter pill and apologize for her atrocious behavior that season.

• Love 11

I had a huge problem with the Kyle family scene because she didn't take Bambi and River with her to Mauricio's office.

IMO, Boy George is pretty much a has been so throwing his name around doesn't impress me.  At all.

Edited by Bronzedog
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

I am a total cynic and I just don't believe that PK didn't know. Yes, Rinna is a giant coffee urn with a hole at the bottom that spills tea every damn where, but I feel like PK's line of questioning was very pointed. YMMV. 

Other than Rinna and 1 other HW, I suspect that was Erika, no one else knew so I am not sure how PK would have known.

37 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Kyle likes Dorit,  I think the show has reached a point where people can have their friendships and they aren't necessarily ride or die.  To  me, it is more realistic to like some things about someone and maybe not so much about other things.  Kyle and Eden don't like each other, Eden loves LVP.  Erika and Dorit don't like each other and Erika likes LVP.  Eileen and Rinna loathe LVP and don't have any use for Kyle, but they seem to really suck up to Erika.

LVP is ticked this week because Kyle said something about her not being a stranger to facial enhancements in her talking heads.  Is it enough to call off the friendship-time will tell come the Reunion.

When did Lisa get mad at Kyle? I though they were joking with each other. In her TH, Lisa clarified what PS/treatments she has had done but IMO, she did that because Brandi tried to claim Lisa had a facelift before. She, Lisa, didn't seem upset at Kyle at all. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Other than Rinna and 1 other HW, I suspect that was Erika, no one else knew so I am not sure how PK would have known.

When did Lisa get mad at Kyle? I though they were joking with each other. In her TH, Lisa clarified what PS/treatments she has had done but IMO, she did that because Brandi tried to claim Lisa had a facelift before. She, Lisa, didn't seem upset at Kyle at all. 

Read LVP's blog.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

After telling Lisar that it took her a year to "let it go", when he would have done it immediately, Lisar said that she wished the whole thing had never happened. PK then said "you gonna tell me what it was?" Lisar said that she preferred to not do that. It sure sounded like he was trying to get her to talk about the issues with LVP. He certainly wan't shutting down the conversation. 

But Rinna had already brought Lisa into the conversation and she did so in a way that any normal person would ask a question. And after he asked, he told Rinna that he didn't want or need to know her answer.

2 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Read LVP's blog.

I did not interrupt that as Lisa is mad at Kyle, I got more of their goofy banter. Had she been mad, she would have given one of her not so subtle digs and she didn't.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, racked said:

PK is a tool but he was also right - it's unfair to show up at the reunion, where people go all in bitchy and rage against each other, when they don't know you're going through this trauma. It makes them look like heartless assholes. Don't think that was Eileen's intention at all but I can see what he was saying. 

I agree. It gives Eileen a big old hall pass not only for her own behavior (honestly I don't even remember the reunion), but if she gets called on the carpet about anything, and then it is revealed afterward that she was grieving, it makes anyone who confronted her about anything an automatic asshole.

As for Dorito, I am 100% sure she remembers everything that was said at the dinner and was just playing dumb because it's easier that way.

Panty gate was stupid and Dorito was a bitch about it, but are we to be treated to Erika's sour bitchface for the   rest of the season? The look on her face the whole time at Camille's was super bratty. 

I am so freaking confused by this show. The only people who seem to like each other are Kyle and  LVP and LVP and Dorito. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Wouldofshouldof said:

Maybe Tom turns into a goblin at night.goblin3.png

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

But Rinna had already brought Lisa into the conversation and she did so in a way that any normal person would ask a question. And after he asked, he told Rinna that he didn't want or need to know her answer.

I did not interrupt that as Lisa is mad at Kyle, I got more of their goofy banter. Had she been mad, she would have given one of her not so subtle digs and she didn't.

"And also, best friends don't need to point that out."  That isn't even subtle-it is a direct response to Kyle's comment about LVP not being a stranger to facial enhancements.

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, yogi2014L said:

I also really enjoyd Kyles scenes, especially with her family and Lisa.

Kyle and LVP together are funny and I did laugh at them talking about whose husband they would bang. Kyle was right, all would be a downgrade from Mauricio and I LOL'ed at LVP saying that Tom would be the only one she wouldn't have to apologize to hahahaha.

More scenes like these please!!! Kyle and LVP forever. LOL. Out of all the housewives I would want Kyle's life the most. She certainly has become more and more likeable over the years. 

I don't like anything about Kim but Kim could apologize from here to eternity to Rinna and like Davidson she will never really let it go. She may not feel hurt or angry but she will forever bring it up never let anyone forget what happened. This is why we are getting Season 6 2.0 from Rinna and Davidson. They have no storyline this year.

• Love 11
13 hours ago, BlackMamba said:

Damn I missed that! 

Lisa must was underpaid the time when she first started on Days.  At the time the star leading ladies were Deidre Hall and Crystal Chappell.   When Crystal left,  Lisa got bumped to being a lead playing opposite to Robert Kelker Kelly as his onscreen love interest.  I wonder when she audtion for Days while working at the eyeglass shop.   Hmm.  That would be a good question to as her on Twitter or the reunion. 

I heard Rinna give an interview just the other day on a podcast (can't remember which) where she lays out the chronology of meeting Harry Hamlin.  In that interview she says she worked at the eyeglass store shortly before getting the role on Days of our Lives.   She met Harry when he came in for glasses and he was friends with the store owner.   Harry told the friend that he would date her if he was single.   A few days later, according to Rinna, Harry's wife (Nicollete Sheridan) left Harry for Michael Freaking Bolton.    She and Harry Hamilin started dating while she was working on Days.    

And I apologize to my brain for knowing this.   

• Love 15
1 hour ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:
8 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Even though Dorit's only frame of reference is Boy George, she ain't wrong about Erika Jayne's musical hobby.

• Erika Jayne performed at Christina Aguilera's holiday party. Did Erika get paid? Probably not. Hobby.
  • It's taken a decade for Erika to produce enough singles to equal an album. Hobby.
  • Erika shops for music videos in her own closet. Hobby.
  • Does Erika Jayne make enough money to pay the bills? Nope! Hobby.
  • Does Erika Jayne make enough money to pay for all of the work required to be Erika Jayne? Almost certainly not. Hobby.

But why does it matter? Why does Dorit care? I mean, is there something wrong with Erika using her means to explore her creative interests? At least she is out there creating something. I feel like all the other women are very clear on the truth of Erika's career - no one is mistaking her for Britney Spears. And yet they all support what she is doing. Why does Dorit need to find such excessive fault with it?

Erika Jayne isn't doing anything differently from other performers. A lot, especially the older established artists, are funding their music careers out of pocket. It cuts out the middle man and allows them a higher return if they aren't anticipating a huge profit. So what if Erika has an expensive hobby that brings her joy? I think it was a pot calling the kettle black. PK's talent management career is a hobby. How much profit does Boy George bring in? Is he paying rent? Do they get 10% of his Apprentice appearance fee? If PK wants to parade around as a talent manager with his side project Boy George, let him, but let's not pretend that's his main income stream.

54 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

I thought it was cute that she brought them all lunch and was curious where she got it from. I would've taken her for a Lemonade gal but that looked like another similar healthy casual place. Any SoCal denizens recognize the packaging?

Pretty sure it was Comoncy, not cafeteria style like Lemonade but still kinda similar

• Love 5
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Count me in the group hoping PK and Dorito are one and done. He's a snob and she's a dipshit. Her memory is perfect remembering the pantygate incident but doesn't remember a conversation that happened after that. And I guess she's the underwear police now after telling Eileen she was glad she had her underwear on at the beach walk that didn't happen. 

Why do these women keep bringing up stuff that happened last season. So what if Eileen didn't tell everybody her mother died, that's her business. And the Muchhausen ( I know it's spelled wrong) fight has been fought to death. Just stop! 

Please don't tell me Eden is going to be a housewife now. She seems like a bore. I wouldn't mind Camille coming back though. Nice house porn too. 

It seemed to me that Panty Keeper was suggesting that Eileen not mention her mother's death, hoping the other women would go easy on her at the reunion?? Whatevz Mr. Potato Head.  It was not your call.

• Love 4

I enjoyed Kyle and her family this episode. I would like to work at the Agency, it seems to be doing really well. Kyle can bring me lunch too :)

I LOL'd at Lisa R imitating Elliot.

Dorit needs to let Pantygate go. It's done, it's over, stop bringing it up.

Is Eden the first Housewife with tattoos?

• Love 7
1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

I really enjoyed the Kyle & LVP scene as well.    I really LOL'd when Lisa told Kyle "Just say Ken, so I won't be offended."  Kyle: "OK. Ken."    Those 2 are fun together.    I also agree that I'd want Kyle's life.  Great hubby, kids, dogs, lovely vacations and 2 beautiful homes.     Yep, I'd take it.   She's my favorite RH lately. 

• Love 18
47 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

"And also, best friends don't need to point that out."  That isn't even subtle-it is a direct response to Kyle's comment about LVP not being a stranger to facial enhancements.

A direct response indeed. This is the whole context of what she said in her blog:

"Kyle and I go to see her doctor who does skin rejuvenation. We most definitely had a giggle, and yes, I see the comment of her saying that I shouldn't pretend that I have never done anything to my face. I am totally transparent: laser treatments minimally, as I can't afford the downtime, and a little filler with Botox are my best friends...

And also, best friends don't feel the need to point that out."

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I agree. It gives Eileen a big old hall pass not only for her own behavior (honestly I don't even remember the reunion), but if she gets called on the carpet about anything, and then it is revealed afterward that she was grieving, it makes anyone who confronted her about anything an automatic asshole.

As for Dorito, I am 100% sure she remembers everything that was said at the dinner and was just playing dumb because it's easier that way.

Panty gate was stupid and Dorito was a bitch about it, but are we to be treated to Erika's sour bitchface for the   rest of the season? The look on her face the whole time at Camille's was super bratty. 

I am so freaking confused by this show. The only people who seem to like each other are Kyle and  LVP and LVP and Dorito. 

Eileen was pretty nasty in her blog towards Kim, LVP and Kyle-several weeks after her mother died and the Reunion filmed.  No one really goes in for Eileen, and Eileen with her grieving storyline, when given the opportunity to "help" Kim Richards after Poker Night, chose to focus on Kim's addiction issues instead of what Kim thought she really needed and that was dealing with a dying Monty.  (Now I will have to change my screen name).  I can understand Eileen wanting to keep it together for the Reunion, but say that, not that St. Eileen didn't want to color the others' treatment of her.

She kind of does the same thing when Rinna would drone on and on about Yolanda-she puts the blame on LVP.  To the point Yolanda had to leave the room because Rinna kept speaking of Yolanda as if she were an inanimate object.  That was on Rinna not LVP, no one else heard LVP say -there goes our storyline-and so what if she did?  Rinna seemed to be the only person constantly bitching about Yolanda not participating in filming. (Strike two for me for feeling for Yolanda.)

There is too much walking the fence for the sake of production.  Obviously if you were like my neighbor who just started watching this season, she is curious what happened between LVP and Rinna.  Answers like "she would not give me what I wanted her to," are not terribly descriptive.  For example my neighbor thought Rinna was asking to borrow money, or be on LVP's other show.  PK asked, Rinna denied him, so they had to run a clip.  Far more interesting for Rinna to give the condensed version of what the fall out was. 

I guess I am suffering from Eileen and Rinna burnout.  Rinna says stuff that is entirely accurate, makes a frigging season out of it and Eileen cites it like the gospel and then the two of them sit around and demean Kyle for not having the same fervor of hate they do for LVP.  More likely it is some sort of envy, that Kyle can lead a great life, forgive and move on.  Clearly, Rinna and Eileen are still wrapped up in Poker Night and Amsterdam where they Kim to point fingers at and of course, the evil LVP because she "manipulated" Rinna into going shopping with LVP, Kim and Brandi, instead of talking diarrhea at the museum with Kyle. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I don't think Dorit cares. I certainly don't care that Erika has this expensive hobby that brings her joy. However, Erika cares a lot. When they showed her the clip on WWHL, it was obvious that Erika was pissed. I think Erika was pretty honest about how it was a hobby when she first joined the show. However, she's been far more successful since being on RHoBH. I think she's bristling at the word hobby because to her it doesn't seem to describe all of her recent successes. Or that hobby implies that she's never had some success being Erika Jayne.

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Trace said:

I'm sorry but who is Eden?

She's a friend of Rinna's. She is also the daughter of Vidal Sassoon who was a famous hair stylist to the stars. I don't know if she's permanently on the show or just on sporadically. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

They're really trying hard to get some kind of drama going this season.  I'm not saying Brandi should come back but one of these ladies needs to step up to the plate and take the role of the sh*t-stirrer.  It looks silly when you can see them all desperately making a mountain of an anthill.  

My favorite part was seeing 2 unopened bottles of Veuve in Kyle's refrigerator.  POP!

I am not a drinker but would like to try some expensive champagne once (MAYBE I drink 1-2 times per year).  Is this stuff any good?  Almost bought some at Xmas but passed.  How I got to be this age and not tried the good stuff is beyond me.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't think Dorit cares. I certainly don't care that Erika has this expensive hobby that brings her joy. However, Erika cares a lot. When they showed her the clip on WWHL, it was obvious that Erika was pissed. I think Erika was pretty honest about how it was a hobby when she first joined the show. However, she's been far more successful since being on RHoBH. I think she's bristling at the word hobby because to her it doesn't seem to describe all of her recent successes. Or that hobby implies that she's never had some success being Erika Jayne.

Wait, I thought Erika denied that her singing "career" was a hobby? Didn't she pretty much tell Bethenny she was serious about it and that it was not a hobby as Bethenny tried to make it look like?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

This is why Eileen needs to stick to doing soaps where a script is her friend and not her enemy.   When she tries to create drama out of nothing she becomes very calculating and cold.   She's not a very good personality at all IMO. 

• Love 14