Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

Lisa Vanderpump introduces her friend Dorit Kemsley, whose permanent houseguest is music star Boy George. Also: Erika celebrates her birthday with a Studio 54 bash; and Lisa Rinna and Eileen awkwardly face Lisa Vanderpump. The Season 7 premiere.

10 minutes in and Vyle has talked in her fake British accent at least 4 times god I hate her. Her ass looks 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide in the opener pose and also in her intro. Laughed when LVP asked her if she'd sat on her fat ass all day. First line of season 7 hahaha great shade LVP, Vyle doesn't even know it... 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Giggy was at the restaurant at the beginning with Lisa and Ken. Lisa is cheating on him with a new dog she got. 

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Giggy was at the restaurant at the beginning with Lisa and Ken. Lisa is cheating on him with a new dog she got. 

Thanks!  I didn't notice him and was a little concerned.  

• Love 2

Looks like more of the same with Eileen and Rinna feuding with LisaV. Guess they have no new interesting storyline this season. LisaV was the one starting shit at Erika's birthday party. 

I don't know what to think about the new HW, Dorito. I lost count of how many nanny's she has plus other staff. And I didn't catch what she did for a living. Her husband is Boy George's manager. I started to think he was also a new housewife, everyone talked so much about him. I liked him back in the day but if he's doing so well why is he living with Dorito and her husband? 

I'm just grateful Yolanda is not on the show anymore and I hope we don't see Kim or Kathryn anytime soon.  

• Love 16

I'm not sure I'm buying the "Boy George lives with us!" Storyline.  He seems like a prop they hired to make them more interesting.  But then, I had an instant dislike for Dorit.  And, Dorit - pick an accent and stick with it.

• Love 18

Dorit:  Doesn't anyone tell the HW newbies to not act like asses in their TH the first episode?  She may be perfectly lovely but came off uppity.

I do not want to have another season of Rinna & Eileen vs. LVP in any way.  It's a viewer turn off not a draw.  IMHO! 

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I don't know what to think about the new HW, Dorito. I lost count of how many nanny's she has plus other staff. And I didn't catch what she did for a living.

"the beauty, who was born in Connecticut, has actually never modeled and instead has been working for nearly two decades a fashion designer. She got her start in Italy in her twenties, and then began her own line, which features swimsuits."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3997828/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-stars-Dorit-Paul-Kemsley-open-doors-new-lives.html

• Love 4

Erika looked beautiful at her party, but I can't believe she didn't have any food there.

I heard like 10 different accents from Doroit tonight.  But so far, she seems okay.

I always get disgusted when Lisa brings her dogs to the dinner table. It's so unsanitary.

This episode didn't really give us much, but the trailer for this season looked pretty good, so I'm looking forward to this season.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

"the beauty, who was born in Connecticut, has actually never modeled and instead has been working for nearly two decades a fashion designer. She got her start in Italy in her twenties, and then began her own line, which features swimsuits."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3997828/Real-Housewives-Beverly-Hills-stars-Dorit-Paul-Kemsley-open-doors-new-lives.html

I don't think that she is all that attractive.  In this group of lookers she is dead last.  I've never heard of her until now. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Maire said:

Rinna you put your money on Yolanda and lost the bet. Take the L and move on. Overall this was boring and I don't like Dorit.

Where was the Fat Burger truck when they needed it??

I know!!!  Why do people do this???  It is so rude!  I guess "her gays" don't eat but just drink and she forgot that others will be there. 

• Love 10

Not sure yet what to think about Dorit but did they say what she does? I missed the first 10 minutes so wasn't sure if they said what her job is since she has like 7 nannies. That reminded me of Jules on NYC but she didn't have quite that many.

I had enough of the Rinna/Eileen vs LVP feud last season so they really need to move on from that storyline.

And cause it can't be said enough, please no Kim Richards or Brandi this season. Would like to see Camille return though.

Edited to add: Never mind, just saw the swimsuit designer mention for Dorit's occupation!

Edited by parrotlover
  • Love 7
45 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Rinna's party costume must've come with a lip pump!

Must have!  That top lip looked horrible in profile!  I thought she had her lips reduced and now here she is messing with them again?!  Between her boney ass and fake lips, she looks like a hot mess IMO.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, parrotlover said:

Not sure yet what to think about Dorit but did they say what she does? I missed the first 10 minutes so wasn't sure if they said what her job is since she has like 7 nannies. That reminded me of Jules on NYC but she didn't have quite that many.

I had enough of the Rinna/Eileen vs LVP feud last season so they really need to move on from that storyline.

And cause it can't be said enough, please no Kim Richards or Brandi this season. Would like to see Camille return though.

She said what she does- she's a wife, a mother and a business woman.  Same as the all the HW.  Yawn. 

Kim will be back for it seems like a lot of scenes with Rinna going after her just because she can. 

• Love 3

I erased zoeysmom's quote about the lack of food perhaps being authentic to how Studio 54 really was. 

My reply:  I think that makes perfect sense then!  I have never, ever heard of food being served there but just about everything else under the sun! 

Edited by crgirl412
  • Love 1

I actually liked the episode. 

Poor Mauricio.  He looked so bored at dinner and at Erika's birthday party.  He does love his wife though.  Harry and Vinny took a pass.....

LVP came off kinda of pissy.  But we all know she holds a grudge. 

I'm not going to judge Dorit quite yet.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

Did Studio 54 serve food?  Maybe Erika was going for authentic?

Someone mentioned food to Erika and she asked someone if the hors d'oeuvre were still being served and when she was told "No" she didn't seem to care her guests were hungry.

15 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I actually liked the episode. 

Poor Mauricio.  He looked so bored at dinner and at Erika's birthday party.  He does love his wife though.  Harry and Vinny took a pass.....

LVP came off kinda of pissy.  But we all know she holds a grudge. 

I'm not going to judge Dorit quite yet.

Does anyone really believe that Rinna, Eileen or Erika are over their anger at LisaV like they claim they are? Really? I call BS on that and in the preview we saw Eileen still trying to get Lisa to apologize yet again. Lisa is honest, you hurt her, she will keep you at arms length until you earn her trust back, she doesn't play games like the rest seem to do.

• Love 24
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Someone mentioned food to Erika and she asked someone if the hors d'oeuvre were still being served and when she was told "No" she didn't seem to care her guests were hungry.

Does anyone really believe that Rinna, Eileen or Erika are over their anger at LisaV like they claim they are? Really? I call BS on that and in the preview we saw Eileen still trying to get Lisa to apologize yet again. Lisa is honest, you hurt her, she will keep you at arms length until you earn her trust back, she doesn't play games like the rest seem to do.

I don't think Eileen was 'trying' to get Lisa to apologize.  The way it came off in the preview was Lisa saying, "I'm sorry" with a pause and then about her mother dying.  I don't think it was unreasonable for Eileen to react the way she did after the way Lisa presented it.  And I also don't have a problem with Eileen explaining it to Lisa.  Maybe I feel this way because I thought Lisa, once again, played the wounded bird this episode.  LVP is no saint and she can throw out shade as well as anyone else, maybe even more so.  Lisa goes after and hurts people just as much as anyone else (lunch at Carlton's house to Kyle for example). 

It will be interesting how Erika explains in her blog the lack of food.  Bad hosting on her part.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

I don't think Eileen was 'trying' to get Lisa to apologize.  The way it came off in the preview was Lisa saying, "I'm sorry" with a pause and then about her mother dying.  I don't think it was unreasonable for Eileen to react the way she did after the way Lisa presented it.  And I also don't have a problem with Eileen explaining it to Lisa.  Maybe I feel this way because I thought Lisa, once again, played the wounded bird this episode.  LVP is no saint and she can throw out shade as well as anyone else, maybe even more so.  Lisa goes after and hurts people just as much as anyone else (lunch at Carlton's house to Kyle for example). 

It will be interesting how Erika explains in her blog the lack of food.  Bad hosting on her part.

Yes, Eileen still wants/expects/demands that Lisa apologize yet again for the affair question that happened at the beginning of last season, she pretty much said so in the preview. There is no way in hell that Eileen has "moved on" from anything from last season despite her claiming otherwise, which is my point. Lisa did not go after Kyle at Carlton's lunch that season, that was Brandi and Yolanda, not Lisa.

On twitter, Erika, says she didn't know that her guests were hungry!

• Love 14

If Dorit has real poop-stirring skills, I'm gonna love her.  Lisa Rinna usually comes off as trying-too-hard when she takes a go at stirring the pot.  

Playing the wounded bird is a great way of describing LVP, though I don't know why she has to waste our time doing it.  She's much more fun to watch when she embraces her inner bitch, and she's probably the best at snark with this group of ladies.  

Erika and her husband come off as so completely lacking in romantic chemistry that I'm almost fascinated.  It even looks awkward when they're just having a casual conversation with each other.  I wonder if he just feel uncomfortable in the camera's eye, or they're always like that?  

• Love 13
15 minutes ago, ninjago said:

She mentioned on WWHL that Erika gave her some tips on contouring her face and people think she's had a nose job.

My viewing of this show has come and gone so I'm sure I've missed things, but I kind of like Kyle.  Kyle's that popular girl from high school who never left your hometown and now, 30 years later, she's still there and she's still the exact same and, although she knows nothing about much of anything outside of your hometown, in that town, she knows everyone and everything and, somehow, all roads lead back to her.  It just so happens Kyle's hometown is Beverly Hills and she went to prom with Ponyboy Curtis and hung out with Andy Warhol.

I also think who she is on camera is the same as who she is off camera.

Kyle's face looks fuller this season and she looked heavier in the dress at dinner with Lisa/Ken/Dorit/PK than she was last season. I don't know if she gained weight or if it was just a bad dress choice and bad makeup, too early to tell yet but thinner on WWHL tonight.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Looks like more of the same with Eileen and Rinna feuding with LisaV. Guess they have no new interesting storyline this season. LisaV was the one starting shit at Erika's birthday party. 

I don't know what to think about the new HW, Dorito. I lost count of how many nanny's she has plus other staff. And I didn't catch what she did for a living. Her husband is Boy George's manager. I started to think he was also a new housewife, everyone talked so much about him. I liked him back in the day but if he's doing so well why is he living with Dorito and her husband? 

I'm just grateful Yolanda is not on the show anymore and I hope we don't see Kim or Kathryn anytime soon.  

Ha - Dorito is all I could think of as well when Dorit was introduced. Just what this series needs - another pretentious howife. If her hubby represents Boy George that isn't a ringing endorsement to me that he is successful. Though I do think it is funny that Kyle and George were just on the Apprentice together - where D list celebrities go to die. 

Speaking of pretentious that was one ugly painting that Tom gave Erika. Yikes. And the ring wasn't much better. OTOH they both prove that money can't buy taste. 

On the whole though that was one boring premiere. I actually miss Yolanda and would take her over Erika (or Erika Jane) and Dorito. At this point the latest epi of Sister Wives was more stimulating, and I fell asleep during it. If it wasn't for Eileen (and LisaR to a lesser degree) I would not be tuning in. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Ha - Dorito is all I could think of as well when Dorit was introduced. Just what this series needs - another pretentious howife. If her hubby represents Boy George that isn't a ringing endorsement to me that he is successful. Though I do think it is funny that Kim and George were just on the Apprentice together - where D list celebrities go to die. 

Speaking of pretentious that was one ugly painting that Tom gave Erika. Yikes. And the ring wasn't much better. OTOH they both prove that money can't buy taste. 

On the whole though that was one boring premiere. I actually miss Yolanda and would take her over Erika (or Erika Jane) and Dorito. At this point the latest epi of Sister Wives was more stimulating, and I fell asleep during it. If it wasn't for Eileen (and LisaR to a lesser degree) I would not be tuning in. 

Kyle, not Kim, is on Celebrity Apprentice.

If Boy George lives with Dorito and her husband, what is his name? Cheetos? Then he must not be pulling in good money. Or, is this one of those scripted storylines?

I love 70s parties. I grew up in the 70s. But, why wasn't Erika dressed up 70s style? I think with all that $$ that party could have been way better in depicting a 70s Studio 54 vibe. 

• Love 5

I couldn't roll my eyes hard enough when poor Lisa Rinna was talking about how she deserves a pass because her life is so hard because she has teenagers.

I'm so confused about the food at the party.  Was there food and it just wasn't being passed and it was a staff issue or was not enough ordered and it was a planning issue?

I hope the whole season isn't the same boring Rinna & Eileen vs LVP shit from last year.  IDGAF about that and cannot sit through another season of it.

• Love 20

Well, Kyle has finally gone and done it, ruined the one truly good feature she had, her hair. It looked so thin and limp and unhealthy. I have always thought the long length on her was not flattering, but could never dispute that her hair in past seasons looked healthy and glossy. What the hell happened?! And in one talking head, she had the hair side parted and kinda wavy, you could really see her resemblance to Kim. It was rather shocking actually because I have never thought they really look like sisters. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Lisa may have said it but Rinna and Eileen's body language were also speaking volumes. You knew where their minds were before the encounter when they were in the car driving to the party.

Funny Rinna is ok with moving forward without apologizing for the crap she stirred up yetis throwing shade at LVP for not letting go. Please.  No one was innocent.

Edited to add: I liked the shorter hair on Kyle. It looked a bit dry but her hair seems to grow fast if you compare then with now.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 14

I ended up ff'ing every time Rinna, Eileen, and Erika got together to stress out about Lisa.  And every time Rinna and Eileen got together to stress out about Lisa.  And everything Eileen, talking heads, everything.  And it was much better that way!

• Love 14

River!

I think it's finally been confirmed that LVP doesn't dress Giggy in his ridiculous outfits solely for his skin condition.  That wreath wrapped around Harrison's neck looked ridiculous.  And I don't think it's humanly possible to love dogs more than I do, but I wouldn't care to have a woman sashay right beside me with a dog above table level as I'm eating (where's the health department?).  Nor do I choose to have dinner with two dogs at the table.  But then I don't like when people use their tiny dogs as accessories.  And I don't find eccentricities "charming".  I wonder if Harrison is already weekly walking with his legs splaying out, like Giggy.

4 hours ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

10 minutes in and Vyle has talked in her fake British accent at least 4 times god I hate her. Her ass looks 4 feet tall and 4 feet wide in the opener pose and also in her intro. Laughed when LVP asked her if she'd sat on her fat ass all day. First line of season 7 hahaha great shade LVP, Vyle doesn't even know it... 

I hardly noticed Kyle's four incidences of using a faux accent, because Dorit was so busy affecting airs and multiple accents to notice.  Do not care for her.  She has five nannies, three fulltime housekeepers, yet uses her husband's personal assistant.  I think that's pretty shitty.  So the woman gets one salary for two jobs.  Isn't a PA's job hard enough while catering to one person?

• Love 12

I liked this episode. I'm a bit drunk but it entertained me.

I have always enjoyed Kyle. I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I've always liked her. Plus Mauricio is easy on the eyes and their relationship is cute.

Eileen and LisaR continue to be annoying as fuck. I just don't enjoy them. Eileen seems like she always lecturing and LisaR just seems so over the top and fake. Oh her daughter is modelling? How original. I'm sure it happened super organically. Lmao stupid.

I don't know about Dorit yet. I'll wait a bit to form my opinion on her.

Who even cares about food at a party lol. It's drinking time.

• Love 21
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

On the contrary, LVP is the ultimate game player, manipulator who deflects and never owns her crap, who insists on holding court as the innocent Queen Bee.  And Ken is a misogynist.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 17

No Kim, always a plus.

A little too Erika Jane centered, but I enjoyed seeing more of the relationship between her and her husband. We didn't see much of him last season. I also liked Eileen's gift and Erika's reaction to it - seemed genuine.

Have no clue who Dorit was prior to the show, and I still don't know other than she has a boatload of nannies and housekeepers and one Boy George and something about a Buddha room.   But..she's not Kim and she's not Yolanda, so I'll go with her for now at least.  (I did rewatch a couple of last season's episodes yesterday, and the more I watched, the more grateful I was that both Yolanda and Kim are gone (for the most part).  Thank you Bravo.)

Add me to the list of those not wanting to see a rehash of Rinna, Eileen vs. LVP.  It will go nowhere again.  That crown isn't going anywhere and we don't need that "drama".  These women all have fabulous houses, interesting lives, cool trips - just focus on that.  They could do an entire episode on a tour of LVP's house, or Kyle's house and I would be glued to the TV. They could do another episode of Eileen and her new bestie Erika on the set of YR. 

And Kyle probably has some interesting stories to tell....nightclubs when she was 10? 

• Love 21

Too bad I'm not rich enough to be at a party discussing my  possible plane purchase like Kyle & Mauricio with Tom.   It just cracked me up.  

Who butted in the  bar line to get Dorito (i think it was her) a drink  & why couldn't she or her husband stand in line like the rest?  They were all treating her like she was the Queen of England.  I feel sorry for her kids being raised by nannies & housekeepers. 

• Love 6