Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: Stronger Than Ever

• Start Topic

I usually give it a few episodes before I decide if I like or hate a newbie, but I already can't stand Dorito and her idiotic accent. Maybe she'll change my mind later on down the road, who knows.

I did not know Eileen was 57! Imo, out of all the ladies, she looks the best for her age.

Erika, feed your guests! I'm the type of guest that I don't care if there is alcohol, as long as there is food :P

• Love 12

As always, the queen slays with her tagline. *bows down*

Papaw Tom looked so awkward at the party, standing on the sidelines waiting to greet Erika as if he were just another guest.

Yep, ba bye to Yo, Kim and Brandi.  Carlton too. 

Also, no TMCFR!

I remember Kyle saying that she loved the house and used to sit in front of it practicing the Secret hoping it would go on the market and be hers.

giphy.gif

Edited by jaync
  • Love 2

Erika's party was amazingly lame.  The no food was unbelievable.  I honestly expected to see hot waiters passing trays and trays of food and drinks.    Her "crew" is getting very tiresome.   I wonder if anybody brought her Mom food while she was up in the bedroom all day.    Tom looked uncomfortable at the party.   I would suspect most of the time their social life involves people closer to his age, going out to dinner, etc.  

I really don't blame LVP for not wanting to be extremely cautious about Rinna.   I'd have to wait a long time, see how things go, before I openly welcomed her back.    Rinna, it seems, wants to open it back up - for even more endless discussion.  I can't wait to see Kyle go off on her (previews). 

• Love 10

Erika's party seem sad. I get the feeling under all that gusto she is a sad lonely woman. Her friends seems to be paid for, her husband is 7whatever and works all day still (really *SIDEEYE), she doesnt seem to have close friends.

Both parties she has hosted have been boring. Comparing to the huge blowouts Kyle or Lisa have hosted.  

This episode left alot to be desired, its seemed paste together harshly. Hopefully editors smooth things out.

I wish Lisa V would get a new eyelash extension person, her lashes look tacky.  maybe they are falsies, either way she needs a better set, theny seem to start half way across her eyes.

• Love 9
On 12/6/2016 at 10:14 PM, Straycat80 said:

I'm just grateful Yolanda is not on the show anymore and I hope we don't see Kim or Kathryn anytime soon.  

I watched the whole show and had 100% forgotten about Kathryn until I came to these boards.  Whoa.

Also... Boy George's friends call him "Boy George"?

• Love 4

Kyle. Adrienne. Camille. Taylor. Kim. Brandi. Yolanda. Marisa. Faye. Eileen. Lisa R. Erika.

All cast members/RHoBH participants who have at one time or another said LVP is some form of manipulative/duplicitous.

And yet LVP is still managing to play the martyred victim at the top of yet another season. It truly boggles the mind.

• Love 14
25 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

If everybody knows you're manipulative and they still allow themselves to be manipulated by you? I just can't find the fucks to give. 

Not everybody - just those who are insecure with themselves - like Kyle, Brandi, Rinna.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JennyMominFL said:

Ah  Perseus. One of my first crushes.

I used to dream about him coming to my room in my lacy canopy bed like he did for the Princess in Clash of the Titans.  Oh still my fluttering heart! :-)

• Love 4
On 12/7/2016 at 5:49 AM, zoeysmom said:

I feel like the cheese stands alone. . . I love that LVP is giving it back to Rinna-especially after Rinna said, "I am better not bitter."  That whole debacle last year started because Rinna wanted to talk about Yolanda and her feigning being sick and wanting absolution from Yolanda for engaging in conversation about Munchausen's Disease.  Rinna dropped many turds in the punch bowl and expects those she hurt to drink the punch because she ran a skimmer through the bowl and removed the turds. When it came to LVP and it is suppose to be some sort of character flaw, that LVP doesn't like being called a manipulative, lying bitch-by her long time friend?  If you have the moxie like Eileen, Erika and Rinna did to point out someone's flaws or what you dislike about them, it isn't realistic to just assume that person has some higher duty to be nice.  Only Kyle has been the one to get hammered year after year be it by Brandi, LVP for two seasons, to forgive and move on and for her attitude she was told she had her head up LVP's ass, and she had a leveraged friendship.  So forgiving doesn't work either.  I am liking the jabs because at last year's Reunion it was just Rinna talking and talking and even misquoting the great Harry Hamlin.

Speaking of those who don't disclose-Eileen could not tell the others her mother died just prior to the Reunion because she didn't want it to shade how they would treat her?  Have any of these women ever gotten a break because they lost someone?  Eileen is becoming soap opera phony.  Wonder where her affair husband was hiding out?

Not everyone can be a Kyle and forgive and accept Rinna for the stupid things that come out of her mouth.

Obviously you are not alone in your opinion. :-)

Last season, didn't Erika have a shitty barbecue at her house? When she said she was having a barbecue, I think people expected steaks and such. Instead, it was burgers and chips, right?

I don't see the chemistry between Erika and her spouse. I think he is paying for her companionship and to ensure she is there by his side by giving her gifts and letting her spend money. I loved how he gave her a painting that HE liked, not what she liked. Asshole move, but then again, she is there enjoying the lifestyle his work allows her to live.

I appreciate the cast we have this year. Bravo cleaned house. I feel like it is similar to what The View did. They weeded out the bad ones. Anything is better than YoFo, Scummy Brandi, and drunk Kim. Thank you Bravo!

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, notnowimbusy said:

As long as Kyle's on the show we will always have the (ugh) delight of seeing Kim.

It is so much better than having her front and center, drunk and stupid, in every episode.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4

Just a few notes:  You feed your guests and sorry Erika, they weren't having such a great time that they didn't care about food.  Total fail.

Did Eileen 'ignore' LVP?  No, IMO.  LVP said hello to Eileen and she said hello back and how are you or whatever.  LVP 'expected' more because she extended her glass.  A subtle gesture that could be missed by anyone but a gesture that LVP 'expected' to have more of reaction.  That doesn't make Eileen the bad guy here. 

LVP was pissy the whole time at the party.  

• Love 12
23 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I look at it this way, if a spouse cheats on you and claims they just want to move on and you are stuck in the past, it carries little weight.  It is as if Eileen and Rinna take zero responsibility for their actions  Eileen certainly did not want to let LVP move on after apology after apology-so all of a sudden after going after her LVP is suppose to move on?  Double standard.

I will say it makes growth stagnant not addressing it but both Eileen and RInna are pretty stagnant almost to the point of rancid.  They are hitching their growth to Erika Jayne and sigh, in my case she is pretty one note. 

Agree re: paragraph 1. 

Paragraph 2: that's one thing that also bugs me about Rinna and, to an even greater degree, Eileen. Their drooling over Erica's fabulosity is ridiculous. They act like preteen girls who want to be Taylor Swift. I don't really even mind Erica that much, but I *do* mind that E and LR are so effusive in their compliments, and it doesn't feel genuine. 

• Love 8
On 12/7/2016 at 8:49 AM, zoeysmom said:

I feel like the cheese stands alone. . . I love that LVP is giving it back to Rinna-especially after Rinna said, "I am better not bitter." 

It was, IIRC,  "I'd rather be better than bitter" (me,  I'd rather be butter than bitter).

Edited by film noire
  • Love 4
On 12/8/2016 at 0:45 AM, WireWrap said:

Why wouldn't Rinna/Eileen want to move on, they were not attacked, they were the attackers. No one called them names, no one made lies up about them, so why would they have any trouble moving on? Seriously, they did the damage to Lisa, not the other way around. LOL

Also, when Eileen first walked up to Lisa/Dorit, Lisa said "Hello" to Eileen, who ignored Lisa completely and only spoke to Dorit.

But that is really the whole point, isn't it? Lisar does think that LVP made up lies about her. She accused Lisar of being a liar when she said that LVP wanted her to bring Kyle into it. She called Lisar a liar when she said they had talked on the phone. She said this more than once  I can see both sides of their arguments. Both of them believe that the other one is lying and have said so. 

• Love 5
On Wednesday, December 07, 2016 at 6:39 PM, AnnA said:

It's been a very long time since I posted on these boards.    Politics took over my life for the past year. The only RH franchise I continued to watch was NY.   I swore off the OC (hate Vicki) and BH (hated Kim & Kyle) and yet here I am.   I'm stuck at home recovering from a triple by-pass so I binge-watched all of last season's BH yesterday and then watched the season premiere.  I still really like Eileen and have mixed feelings about LVP & LR.   I'm glad Yolanda is gone & hope to never see Kim or Brandi again.

I'm not sure that LR is entirely wrong about LVP, especially after I heard her mention the "storyline" concern.  That's something I find quite plausible.  While I don't dislike LVP I do believe she is manipulative and either incapable or unwilling to apologize.

I don't know if I'll make it through the entire season but I can't drive for 4 weeks so I'll see how it goes.

I hope you're getting better n feeling well!?

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But that is really the whole point, isn't it? Lisar does think that LVP made up lies about her. She accused Lisar of being a liar when she said that LVP wanted her to bring Kyle into it. She called Lisar a liar when she said they had talked on the phone. She said this more than once  I can see both sides of their arguments. Both of them believe that the other one is lying and have said so. 

The difference between LVP and Rinna-Rinna rants and calls names, LVP denies.  LVP tells why the words/accusations are offensive to her, what she said and the circumstances and her disappointment in others not supporting her.  Rinna just goes on and on.  In reality, Rinna did bring an unwilling Kyle and LVP into the conversation by trying to cleanse her soul over the conversation she had with her colorist.  LVP and Kyle were correct in that Yolanda made statements such as not being out of bed for 18 months-that were contradictory and ultimately "owned" them.  Let's face it LVP has Ken to do the name calling for her, silly cow, wanker etc. 

Rinna to me, pretty much said she wanted to take the others down with her after she threw the Munchausen's bomb out there.  After her apology to Yolanda and the BBQ at Erika's it should have been a non-issue but Rinna and Eileen wanted to keep picking away at it and trying to absolve Rinna.  I never understood how bringing Yolanda and Kyle into it would absolve Rinna. 

Bottom line for me is most everyone seems to believe Yolanda has at times exaggerated her condition.  Yolanda health or lack thereof did impact the rest of the group.  The most ridiculous being the others were expected to schlepp out to Yolanda and show their concern one on one.

I also believe Rinna wanted to re-create the lightening in a bottle and have Camille-Kyle situation and LVP wasn't having it.       

• Love 9
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The difference between LVP and Rinna-Rinna rants and calls names, LVP denies.  LVP tells why the words/accusations are offensive to her, what she said and the circumstances and her disappointment in others not supporting her.  Rinna just goes on and on.  In reality, Rinna did bring an unwilling Kyle and LVP into the conversation by trying to cleanse her soul over the conversation she had with her colorist.  LVP and Kyle were correct in that Yolanda made statements such as not being out of bed for 18 months-that were contradictory and ultimately "owned" them.  Let's face it LVP has Ken to do the name calling for her, silly cow, wanker etc. 

Rinna to me, pretty much said she wanted to take the others down with her after she threw the Munchausen's bomb out there.  After her apology to Yolanda and the BBQ at Erika's it should have been a non-issue but Rinna and Eileen wanted to keep picking away at it and trying to absolve Rinna.  I never understood how bringing Yolanda and Kyle into it would absolve Rinna. 

Bottom line for me is most everyone seems to believe Yolanda has at times exaggerated her condition.  Yolanda health or lack thereof did impact the rest of the group.  The most ridiculous being the others were expected to schlepp out to Yolanda and show their concern one on one.

I also believe Rinna wanted to re-create the lightening in a bottle and have Camille-Kyle situation and LVP wasn't having it.       

But the thing is, everyone believes Lisar. Kyle believes her. Eileen believes her. Erika believes her. They all think she is telling the truth. Some of them just don't see it as that big of a deal. If Lisar hadn't pissed Kyle off with all of the Kim talk last season, things may have been different. As it were, Kyle had her own set of issues with Lisar and thinks she is a troublemaker (she is). She knows what Lisar is saying is true (LVP is maniupulative), just like every person who has ever been on the show thinks that LVP is manipulative. She just sees past that like friends often do in a friendship. We all look past certain deficiencies in a friendship if we think the good outweighs the bad. Kyle does. Maybe Lisar doesn't, which is certainly her right. Just as it is LVP's right to stay clear of Lisar if she has learned she is someone who basically just wants to start trouble and cannot be trusted. I think this is one of those cases where everyone is right. They all have the right to be hurt/pissed/irritated with the other person. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Watermelon said:

If everybody knows you're manipulative and they still allow themselves to be manipulated by you? I just can't find the fucks to give. 

Okay, but that's not really my point. My point is that LVP always acts like this wounded bird who has been so unfairly badgered by the other women. She takes no responsibility for her actions and continues this charade that everyone else just randomly acts out against her. I would have no problem with LVP's manipulation if she didn't turn around and play the victim every single time.

• Love 12
6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Okay, but that's not really my point. My point is that LVP always acts like this wounded bird who has been so unfairly badgered by the other women. She takes no responsibility for her actions and continues this charade that everyone else just randomly acts out against her. I would have no problem with LVP's manipulation if she didn't turn around and play the victim every single time.

No, Lisa is upset that they all do this, being manipulative, but they claim only she is. We all saw Eileen manipulate Rinna big time but no one accused her of doing it or shamed her for doing it like they did Lisa. Rinna tried to point out that Yolanda was the bigger manipulator but Eileen convinced (otherwise known as manipulating) her she was wrong about Yolanda and that Lisa was the problem. IMO, the biggest manipulator last season was Eileen, not Lisa nor Yolanda and that is why/where the problem started last season.

• Love 23
22 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But the thing is, everyone believes Lisar. Kyle believes her. Eileen believes her. Erika believes her. They all think she is telling the truth. Some of them just don't see it as that big of a deal. If Lisar hadn't pissed Kyle off with all of the Kim talk last season, things may have been different. As it were, Kyle had her own set of issues with Lisar and thinks she is a troublemaker (she is). She knows what Lisar is saying is true (LVP is maniupulative), just like every person who has ever been on the show thinks that LVP is manipulative. She just sees past that like friends often do in a friendship. We all look past certain deficiencies in a friendship if we think the good outweighs the bad. Kyle does. Maybe Lisar doesn't, which is certainly her right. Just as it is LVP's right to stay clear of Lisar if she has learned she is someone who basically just wants to start trouble and cannot be trusted. I think this is one of those cases where everyone is right. They all have the right to be hurt/pissed/irritated with the other person. 

Again, they all manipulate and none of them admit to it. They all talk with/about each other off camera about on camera behavior but only point out that Lisa does it. They all say that Lisa tells them that "If something is really bothering them to bring it up on camera" to that HW, how is that manipulating? Isn't that what they are paid to do, isn't that what Lisa does as well?

As for Kyle believing what Rinna told her, she also agreed with Lisa about the exact wording Lisa used which was opposite what Rinna claimed. IMO, Kyle was playing to both sides then but stood firmly on Lisa's side by the time the reunion rolled around, especially when she caught Rinna in the Lisa "storyline" lie/comment at the reunion.

Again, they are all manipulative, both current and past HWs, and it is much easier to blame someone else instead of admitting it about themselves. None of the HWs are shrinking violets, incapable of making their own decisions about what to do/say forcing Lisa to lead them around by their nose hairs.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

But the thing is, everyone believes Lisar. Kyle believes her. Eileen believes her. Erika believes her. They all think she is telling the truth. Some of them just don't see it as that big of a deal.

Word to your entire post, but this especially. I think most of them know by now what a cunning manipulator LVP is. But she's never going to own up to it. And certain people are never going to cop to it. So just let it go already. Kyle knows Lisa's game. She just doesn't care. Their friendship is more important to her. Rinna pushed it too hard and wasn't good at reading the room. 

• Love 8

I have to wonder how many parties Erika throws?  It did look boring,  no food,  most of the people looked like her dancers. I don't think she and hubby entertain much.  Probably some low key dinners for business reasons. Idk I just assumed Erika would throw a fabulous party.  Kyle's white parties always look beautiful and  like they'd be lots of fun and they  had food!  

Erika's reminded me of Carlton's party... Lame. 

• Love 10

My problem with contentions of Rinna and Eileen is that they transcend the definition of mere manipulation and effectively revolves around mind control. Like Brandi, Rinna's argument is that Lisa is somehow able to make self-proclaimed "grown ass" women in their forties and fifties do things that they know to be morally wrong and/or "didn't want to do." 

And this narrative gained momentum because Eileen explicitly guilted Rinna over/told her that she wasn't a good friend because she hadn't attacked Lisa savagely enough to Eileen's standards. 

Then there is this whole yarn that Rinna and Eileen are adopting about how the passings of their parents endowed them with new perspectives. Say what again? 'Cause Eileen sure as hell was every bit the dog with a bone at the reunion that she had been all year despite promising repeatedly to accept Lisa's apology vis-a-vis AffairGate and let the subject drop. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 15
2 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't know that Kyle believed that LVP said essentially, "why not bring Kyle into it," I think it was more along the lines of not bringing either one of them into to it.  By the time they reached Dubai, Rinna was huffing and puffing claiming she was some sort of pawn in the war between LVP and Yolanda, and had been manipulated into saying "Munchausen's".  Just wasn't true-if there was a manipulator, in that insistence it was Rinna for firing off the first shot with the M word and then deriding Yolanda for being the biggest manipulator.  In Dubai Rinna called both LVP and Yolanda narcissists -c'mon lady stop with the really, really severe name calling. 

I don't understand if they find LVP so manipulative why they continue to have off camera conversations with her.  When Kyle talked about being disinvited to Nicky Hilton's wedding, her family didn't give her a pass by saying LVP manipulated her into disclosing why the Umanskys and Todds would not be continue their vacation in London.  They got mad at Kyle for discussing family matters. 

I prefer when they banter and throw sly little insults, to screaming, "liar" and especially "own it".   

I agree, they do have the right to be angry when someone insults them.  Going all the way back to the Hamptons, LVP was mad the others checked out of the hotel where she had made arrangements for them to stay.  No one and I mean no one, offered any sort of apology to LVP having to deal with the fall out of the others decamping because the hotel sucked. 

5 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

My problem with contentions of Rinna and Eileen is that they transcend the definition of mere manipulation and effectively revolves around mind control. Like Brandi, Rinna's argument is that Lisa is somehow able to make self-proclaimed "grown ass" women in their forties and fifties do things that they know to be morally wrong and/or "didn't want to do." 

And this narrative gained momentum because Eileen explicitly guilted Rinna over/told her that she wasn't a good friend because she hadn't attacked Lisa savagely enough to Eileen's standards. 

Then there is this whole yarn that Rinna and Eileen are adopting about how the passings of their parents endowed them with new perspectives. Say what again? 'Cause Eileen sure as hell was every bit the dog with a bone at the reunion that she had been all year despite promising repeatedly to accept Lisa's apology vis-a-vis AffairGate and let the subject drop. 

I did not understand Eileen keeping her mother's death a secret.  As if anyone would approach her differently.  Not this group. 

I remember one manipulative scene of LVP's and that was inviting Scheana to serve at her home when Brandi was in attendance.  I am quite certain production suggested it, (and paid Scheana) but I thought LVP trying to side step it and then Ken asking Brandi to look at Scheana's ring, was in poor taste.  I don't don't know if manipulative is the right word-but they certainly were trying to set up a situation.  Then Brandi got stupid and asked who LVP would save from a burning building. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Word to your entire post, but this especially. I think most of them know by now what a cunning manipulator LVP is. But she's never going to own up to it. And certain people are never going to cop to it. So just let it go already. Kyle knows Lisa's game. She just doesn't care. Their friendship is more important to her. Rinna pushed it too hard and wasn't good at reading the room. 

I agree.  Lisar was so sloppy and pushed way too hard. She was never going to win. But she did do something that no one else has been able to do: she made many who didn't think LVP was manipulative believe that she was. She made some people see LVP in a slightly different light. She still has the crown, but it is getting a bit tarnished. Even folks that love her to death have admitted that she is probably manipulative. Some have said they love her but wouldn't want to be friends with her. It's not just what Lisar said of course. Folks also went back and looked at lots of other stuff and noticed a trend. Noticed some stuff in the past that maybe looked different at the time. I think that this is what bothers LVP the most, and she is bothered by it. More bothered than by Brandi or by Adrienne. And LVP did get caught lying about the phone calls, and doing that thing she does when she gets caught. Similar to the magazines in the suitcase, when she starting saying "I don't think I sawr those until I got home", and acting slightly confused. She did the same thing with Lisar about the phone calls. Deflecting and acting like she was desperately trying to remember something. Lying of course. 

• Love 7
On 12/7/2016 at 7:29 AM, queenjen said:

Kyle continues to give me hives. There is not one shred of originality in her head, she is one of those people who cues their lives and every movement they make from what the 'cool' people are doing. She's a follower. This was made absolutely apparent when she basically allowed that LVP lied to her, but she didn't care last season. She just wants to be in. She wants to eat at LVP's restaurants etc. And she has puppies now, though no idea of how to train a dog (Kim, Kingsley). 

Yes, Vyle is too stupid to function. She has literally never said one.interesting.thing. She just gloms onto whatever is happening/being said at the time, and she seems to have the intelligence of a rock. Cannot stand. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

No, Lisa is upset that they all do this, being manipulative, but they claim only she is. We all saw Eileen manipulate Rinna big time but no one accused her of doing it or shamed her for doing it like they did Lisa. Rinna tried to point out that Yolanda was the bigger manipulator but Eileen convinced (otherwise known as manipulating) her she was wrong about Yolanda and that Lisa was the problem. IMO, the biggest manipulator last season was Eileen, not Lisa nor Yolanda and that is why/where the problem started last season.

I also think they are all manipulative.  LVP might be less sloppy (or not), who knows.  It also seems to me that neither party is lying per se but that they each have their truth about what they think happened and I think Lisar was trying to make it bigger than it was as well as cover her ass for speaking about it outside the castmates.  Lisa Rinna seems REALLY easy to wind up and I see that both sides have used that to their advantage including Eileen.  They need to let bygones be bygones, agree to disagree,  because the fight was stupid, its been beaten to death, and they owe us viewers a new beef to fight about!  While I defended Yolo's sickness at first I think she was embellishing her 'journey' to a degree so that her storyline was not the divorce from her King.  She is gone and this fight should be as well.

I don't believe in a God but if I did I would be asking him/her to keep Kim off my screen forever.  I was a huge fan in the day and was on her side until the real Kim came out.  Now, in spite of her troubles with booze, I think she is an entitled asshole.  No need to delve more into her life.  It seems like it sucks.

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't know that Kyle believed that LVP said essentially, "why not bring Kyle into it," I think it was more along the lines of not bringing either one of them into to it. 

Kyle definitely believed it. Why else would she say, "If I go down, I'm going to take you down in flames with me?" Kyle specifically said she knew LVP was up to something - I believe her exact words were something like, "I know when she's up to something." Kyle even implored LVP to just admit she made a mistake when they were hashing it out on the boat. Kyle's ultimate point, however, was that she ultimately didn't care and didn't want to fight about it.

Edited by PhilMarlowe2
  • Love 6
32 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't know that Kyle believed that LVP said essentially, "why not bring Kyle into it," I think it was more along the lines of not bringing either one of them into to it.  By the time they reached Dubai, Rinna was huffing and puffing claiming she was some sort of pawn in the war between LVP and Yolanda, and had been manipulated into saying "Munchausen's".  Just wasn't true-if there was a manipulator, in that insistence it was Rinna for firing off the first shot with the M word and then deriding Yolanda for being the biggest manipulator.  In Dubai Rinna called both LVP and Yolanda narcissists -c'mon lady stop with the really, really severe name calling. 

I am not sure what Kyle specifically believed, but I do know by her own words that she believes LVP to be capable of it. That she believes that she is manipulative. She believes that LVP tried to get Brandi to put magazines in a suitcase. She believes that LVP brought up the Mauricio cheating rumors up on camera to hurt her. That she believes that LVP was trying to manipulate the audience at the S3 reunion into believing that K&M had used LVP and Ken for their money in the house transaction. Hoping that the audience didn't know the specifics surrounding that transaction. That is the thing that I believe is at the heart of all of this. It is not that she is so manipulative of the other gals, but that she is so maniuplative of the story she tells. In the media, on Twitter, in interviews. That she tells stories of maybe not coming back to get sympathy and pleas from fans when they know she has a contract. That she will dump one friendship over another on the show if the audience would like it better. That she is doing everything to try and drive a positive narrative for herself, which is fine, but she does it by trying to make the others look bad in the process. Kyle absolutely know this is a fact, but she really cares about her and looks the other way. I think at this point we can conclude she has indeed been a loyal soldier. 

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I also think they are all manipulative.  LVP might be less sloppy (or not), who knows.  It also seems to me that neither party is lying per se but that they each have their truth about what they think happened and I think Lisar was trying to make it bigger than it was as well as cover her ass for speaking about it outside the castmates.  Lisa Rinna seems REALLY easy to wind up and I see that both sides have used that to their advantage including Eileen.  They need to let bygones be bygones, agree to disagree,  because the fight was stupid, its been beaten to death, and they owe us viewers a new beef to fight about!  While I defended Yolo's sickness at first I think she was embellishing her 'journey' to a degree so that her storyline was not the divorce from her King.  She is gone and this fight should be as well.

I don't believe in a God but if I did I would be asking him/her to keep Kim off my screen forever.  I was a huge fan in the day and was on her side until the real Kim came out.  Now, in spite of her troubles with booze, I think she is an entitled asshole.  No need to delve more into her life.  It seems like it sucks.

Lisa didn't call Rinna/Eileen anything worse than "Suddsy/Soaps" (in her blog only), she didn't call them liars or manipulators like they called her both on and off camera. Oh, and neither ever apologized to Lisa for doing it either.

Sadly, Kim is a FOH this season and as long as Kyle is on, Kim will be on in some way as well.

1 minute ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Kyle definitely believed it. Why else would she say, "If I go down, I'm going to take you down in flames with me?" Kyle specifically said she knew LVP was up to something - I believe her exact words were something like, "I know when she's up to something." Kyle even implored LVP to just admit she made a mistake when they were hashing it out on the boat. Kyle's ultimate point, however, was that she ultimately didn't care and didn't want to fight about it.

Kyle also agreed that Lisa's comment to her, that made her "suspicious" in the first place, were the exact words Lisa admitted to, which did not mean what Kyle (not the brightest bulb for sure) thought they meant. Lisa tried to explain them but Kyle could not/can not grasp anything beyond basic language skills.

• Love 7
56 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I don't understand if they find LVP so manipulative why they continue to have off camera conversations with her.  When Kyle talked about being disinvited to Nicky Hilton's wedding, her family didn't give her a pass by saying LVP manipulated her into disclosing why the Umanskys and Todds would not be continue their vacation in London.  They got mad at Kyle for discussing family matters. 

I prefer when they banter and throw sly little insults, to screaming, "liar" and especially "own it".   

I agree, they do have the right to be angry when someone insults them.  Going all the way back to the Hamptons, LVP was mad the others checked out of the hotel where she had made arrangements for them to stay.  No one and I mean no one, offered any sort of apology to LVP having to deal with the fall out of the others decamping because the hotel sucked. 

I did not understand Eileen keeping her mother's death a secret.  As if anyone would approach her differently.  Not this group. 

I remember one manipulative scene of LVP's and that was inviting Scheana to serve at her home when Brandi was in attendance.  I am quite certain production suggested it, (and paid Scheana) but I thought LVP trying to side step it and then Ken asking Brandi to look at Scheana's ring, was in poor taste.  I don't don't know if manipulative is the right word-but they certainly were trying to set up a situation.  Then Brandi got stupid and asked who LVP would save from a burning building. 

Exactly! Why, if Lisa pushed Rinna to say "Munchausen" didn't she get all upset when Lisa/Kyle shot her down about it right off the bat? She didn't, not during filming nor at the reunion. Also, take into account that Rinna talked to Kyle about this way before/more than Lisa. If Lisa was trying to throw Rinna under the Yolanda steam roller, why did she defend Rinna to Yolanda on several occasions, something Eileen failed to do even once? Another thing, Rinna did not make the claim that Lisa "manipulated" her until Eileen got upset that Rinna didn't defend her to Lisa (even though Lisa was not talking smack about Eileen).

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Ummmm...isn't the Munchausen thing kind of true?  I mean, since she's left the show (AND her white bathrobe) behind, Yolanda suddenly seems fit as a fiddle.

I agree, it was/is true. Where Rinna went wrong was trying to claim that Lisa "manipulated" her into saying it on camera. First, she told Kyle about it way before anyone (Kyle) told Lisa. Second, she then pulled back on believing it. Third, she allowed Eileen to convince her that she was wrong to believe it and that Lisa stated it all. LOL

• Love 5
42 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Ummmm...isn't the Munchausen thing kind of true?  I mean, since she's left the show (AND her white bathrobe) behind, Yolanda suddenly seems fit as a fiddle.

Yolanda is feeling much better and isn't even on the show anymore.  Besides, in the words of Shep Rose, "Grudges are for losers." These women don't have to be friends-in fact, I would recommend Eileen and her SoCal, touchy-feely, therapized need for deep emotional bonding and LVP with her flip, British, stand-offishness shouldn't even try to be close friends-  but can we stop having this as our dominant storyline?

Also, I feel like Erika gives us nothing authentic on here, and I don't think she ever will, because her life with her husband is going to stay private.  For instance, there's no way that was her real birthday party.  It would be if all Eileen ever gave us was her rehearsing her scenes backstage at Y&R.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, ninjago said:

Yolanda is feeling much better and isn't even on the show anymore.  Besides, in the words of Shep Rose, "Grudges are for losers." These women don't have to be friends-in fact, I would recommend Eileen and her SoCal, touchy-feely, therapized need for deep emotional bonding and LVP with her flip, British, stand-offishness shouldn't even try to be close friends-  but can we stop having this as our dominant storyline?

Also, I feel like Erika gives us nothing authentic on here, and I don't think she ever will, because her life with her husband is going to stay private.  For instance, there's no way that was her real birthday party.  It would be if all Eileen ever gave us was her rehearsing her scenes backstage at Y&R.

I have hope that this manipulation/own it/affair griping/fighting will only last a few more episodes ))please, please, please(( before the meat of this season takes over and last season, including Yolanda, is forgotten. Production always, across the franchise, starts off each new season reminding us of how last season ended before stirring the pot for the current who's fighting with who and why this time. LOL

• Love 2
On 12/7/2016 at 10:46 AM, zoeysmom said:

The thing is they didn't resolve anything.  It was such a stupid plot line fostered by Rinna and Eileen who has nothing to contribute, needed to make LVP the villain.  I truly believe in the recesses of Eileen's mind she thought or thinks Erika should be Queen and LVP dethroned.  Erika and her husband went straight away after LVP, and for no reason.  If it was Yolanda loyalty it was misplaced. 

I am betting Eileen tires of Rinna's schtick and hangs on to Erika.  I don't know if I can do a season of Erika Jayne.   Eileen's choice in how wonderful Erika Jayne is fits right in with her choice of décor-too much.  The character just isn't that interesting and her little gnome in a suit husband is less interesting.  Erika better not be throwing stones at Dorit for her choices when it comes to hired help as Erika didn't even bother to raise her son and employs a ridiculous number of glam squad people. 

When LVP doesn't want to engage she simply adds another animal to her menagerie. 

Oh wow, ZM, your post is GOLD and you had me laughing at the 2nd paragraph, esp "little gnome in a suit husband"! You nailed it! I'm not sure I agree with your opinion about Erika Jayne, as I quite like her, but nevertheless I appreciate your thoughts 100%. 

I sorta have a good feeling about this season, although I don't want to jinx it, but with no Yolanda and a limited amount of Kim Richards it does give me renewed hope. I quite liked seeing Boy George, and hearing the stories about Andy Warhol and Prince -- this is what BH should be about. And I sorta get a season 1 Camille Grammer-esque vibe from Dorit, which I kinda love bc season 1 Camille was off the chain with pretension and shit stirring which I found entertaining as hell . 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I am not sure what Kyle specifically believed, but I do know by her own words that she believes LVP to be capable of it. That she believes that she is manipulative. She believes that LVP tried to get Brandi to put magazines in a suitcase. She believes that LVP brought up the Mauricio cheating rumors up on camera to hurt her. That she believes that LVP was trying to manipulate the audience at the S3 reunion into believing that K&M had used LVP and Ken for their money in the house transaction. Hoping that the audience didn't know the specifics surrounding that transaction. That is the thing that I believe is at the heart of all of this. It is not that she is so manipulative of the other gals, but that she is so maniuplative of the story she tells. In the media, on Twitter, in interviews. That she tells stories of maybe not coming back to get sympathy and pleas from fans when they know she has a contract. That she will dump one friendship over another on the show if the audience would like it better. That she is doing everything to try and drive a positive narrative for herself, which is fine, but she does it by trying to make the others look bad in the process. Kyle absolutely know this is a fact, but she really cares about her and looks the other way. I think at this point we can conclude she has indeed been a loyal soldier. 

I think there is a difference between manipulating and out and out saying something.  Kyle initially said that LVP's moves are calculating.  Which is different than manipulative.  LVP disliked Taylor, then Taylor confronted her and LVP befriended her (still kids her).  Ken and LVP were dead wrong and made a huge misstep when they said Kyle and Mauricio only befriended them for the listing on their house.  The torturing her in Paris and beyond ended up backfiring on LVP because she took up with Brandi.  Same with the magazines, Carlton was there and didn't see it and whether Yolanda, in Palm Springs, went to comfort Kyle out of kindness or it was a calculated move, it turned the tide on Kyle and LVP's relationship until Brandi became insecure and threw out the magazine story.

I am reading a lot of Kyle being not too bright.  I don't think so, I think she knows when to shut something down and  when to advocate.  There are few instances of Kyle being called a liar.  Kyle has also managed to parlay her RHOBH role into a new TV show, and expand to five stores and helped her husband's company immeasurably.  Why try and compete with LVP-Kyle and LVP have two different leadership styles.  Both are essentially the top dogs on the series.  Kyle is hamstrung with her sister, and LVP has Ken with his often inappropriate mouth. 

The biggest difference between Kyle and a large number of the other RH, is she does move on organically, the few she has found impossible (Carlton and Brandi) she just cuts her losses.  And those two are off the show. There is a reason Bravo has used Kyle as the PR person year after year-a job I am sure Rinna would love to have.

I am of the belief after the incident in Amsterdam, and Rinna sending the texts to Kim, Kyle saw a side of Rinna she didn't like or approve of and was not signing up for what Rinna was selling Season 6. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I think there is a difference between manipulating and out and out saying something.  Kyle initially said that LVP's moves are calculating.  Which is different than manipulative.  LVP disliked Taylor, then Taylor confronted her and LVP befriended her (still kids her).  Ken and LVP were dead wrong and made a huge misstep when they said Kyle and Mauricio only befriended them for the listing on their house.  The torturing her in Paris and beyond ended up backfiring on LVP because she took up with Brandi.  Same with the magazines, Carlton was there and didn't see it and whether Yolanda, in Palm Springs, went to comfort Kyle out of kindness or it was a calculated move, it turned the tide on Kyle and LVP's relationship until Brandi became insecure and threw out the magazine story.

I am reading a lot of Kyle being not too bright.  I don't think so, I think she knows when to shut something down and  when to advocate.  There are few instances of Kyle being called a liar.  Kyle has also managed to parlay her RHOBH role into a new TV show, and expand to five stores and helped her husband's company immeasurably.  Why try and compete with LVP-Kyle and LVP have two different leadership styles.  Both are essentially the top dogs on the series.  Kyle is hamstrung with her sister, and LVP has Ken with his often inappropriate mouth. 

The biggest difference between Kyle and a large number of the other RH, is she does move on organically, the few she has found impossible (Carlton and Brandi) she just cuts her losses.  And those two are off the show. There is a reason Bravo has used Kyle as the PR person year after year-a job I am sure Rinna would love to have.

I am of the belief after the incident in Amsterdam, and Rinna sending the texts to Kim, Kyle saw a side of Rinna she didn't like or approve of and was not signing up for what Rinna was selling Season 6. 

I don't think Kyle is stupid or dumb but we have seen her struggle with understanding things that are more than basic speaking skills. At times she doesn't seem to understand that words have more than 1 meaning/definition and you can see the confusion in her eyes as someone tries to explain it to her. I also don't see Kyle as an outright liar either but more so as someone who's views can be rather simplistic, black/white and who goes on her gut/emotions frequently and forgives even when her gut tells her not to. Kyle still has a naiveté/innocence about her, Lisa is much more worldly/skeptical/guarded, which is why they get along, they balance each other out in their friendship.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I don't think Kyle is stupid or dumb but we have seen her struggle with understanding things that are more than basic speaking skills. At times she doesn't seem to understand that words have more than 1 meaning/definition and you can see the confusion in her eyes as someone tries to explain it to her. I also don't see Kyle as an outright liar either but more so as someone who's views can be rather simplistic, black/white and who goes on her gut/emotions frequently and forgives even when her gut tells her not to. Kyle still has a naiveté/innocence about her, Lisa is much more worldly/skeptical/guarded, which is why they get along, they balance each other out in their friendship.

I can't think of an example where someone has had to break down words for Kyle but I do think she knows words have meaning and depending on the speaker there can be consequences.  I think Kyle can use words that hurt-apparently, "insecure" triggered Camille into outer space.  I think what Kyle has working against her most of all is she is not terribly funny and she laughs at her own jokes.  LVP on the other hand can handle a punch line, it may be at someone else's expense but she can deliver. 

When Kyle was on WWHL this week it was interesting she was asked who she was in contact with-not Yolanda.  I do believe Yolanda never liked Kyle, Kyle tried and it was time to move on.  She has also said she doesn't hit it off with Eden Sassoon.  That might be interesting.  I would be more interested to hear how often Yolanda and Kim (Yolanda's big supporter) communicate.

To me, LVP and Kyle have far more in common than the others.  Hard working husbands, both hold down a number of jobs and the entertaining usually falls on the two of them.  This year may change with the first two parties being elsewhere-although Erika's seemed to be a big dud. 

• Love 5