Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

On 1/17/2021 at 9:30 PM, 65mickey said:

She is not a large woman but rather small bone structure. When she puts on weight it goes straight to her middle up to her neck. Her weight sure seems to fluctuate with her putting on weight during filming and then taking it off. This dress makes her look like a barrel. She must have been going for the 60s look with that dress and hair. At least she wasn't in black like her usual outfit of choice. 

On 1/17/2021 at 10:02 PM, TexasGal said:

It looks like she had filler - more on one side than the other if her wonky eyes mean anything.   So, so bad.

It looks like she has chipmunk cheeks because of all of the fillers. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Normades said:

For someone who touts all natural remedies, she sure has been in the fillers.

I actually think Shannon has some sort of severe hypochondria and years of doctors not being able to find anything wrong with her (or suggesting that the root of why she doesn’t feel good might be more emotional than physical) has caused her to embrace other forms of healthcare, especially ones that she can access without an actual diagnosis. Her dedication to a natural lifestyle has always been pretty haphazard.

• Useful 5
  • Love 7

Natural filler would be injections of fat taken from your own body. But she said the doc is dissolving her filler, and they do that for juvaderm and sculptra. Same unatural fillers messing up the faces of most of the hw

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, nexxie said:

“RHOC Star Shannon Beador Had Face Fillers Dissolved Because She Couldn’t Recognize Herself“
https://www.prevention.com/beauty/a35289825/shannon-beador-face-fillers-dissolved-instagram/

Good on her for getting rid of it--and that she was able to.  Too many people continue to shoot up their faces even though they look like crap.

I also think Braunwyn is totally lying about the Gina house controversy. Shannon's face might have indicated she thought it's pretty tight quarters, which it is, especially the children's room, but if she actually said the words, the producers would have shown it as they did her other hot-mess moments.

Shannon is a LOT, but I still have a soft spot for her.

• Love 11
On 1/24/2021 at 6:34 PM, politichick said:

Shannon is a LOT, but I still have a soft spot for her.

I do too.  

I also have soft spots for Sonya on NYC and Brandi on Dallas.  I root for them 

• Love 5

So now Shannon is studying to become a certified health coach. I predict she will be insufferable when the show returns. So far she has thrown money at expensive and unsuccessful frozen dinners, lemon aid tincture and now this. This woman has gained and lost weight over and over while undergoing numerous cosmetic proceedures  all while guzzling vodka. So no I won't be taking health advice from her. This is just one more adventure for her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
(edited)
26 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

So now Shannon is studying to become a certified health coach. I predict she will be insufferable when the show returns. So far she has thrown money at expensive and unsuccessful frozen dinners, lemon aid tincture and now this. This woman has gained and lost weight over and over while undergoing numerous cosmetic proceedures  all while guzzling vodka. So no I won't be taking health advice from her. This is just one more adventure for her.

I certainly would not be taking health advice from Shannon and her bevy of supplements and colonics not to mention her hypochondria. Will she get commissions for referrals to Dr Moon?

What is a health coach anyway? Is it like Teddi Mellencamp's business? Will people send her photos of their vitamin supplements? videos of them washing their hands? out for a walk? proof of social distancing and proper mask wearing? And it's an occupation that requires certification? This smells of quackery for people who can't be arsed to think for themselves. On the bright side(?) she'll make people feel better about themselves by listing all of her ailments in a battle of one-upmanship, because she's compassionate like that.

It's about as credible as Braunwyn being a sobriety coach.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Why do you (as in anyone on this forum) think Shannon keeps trying to start businesses? Do you think she needs the money? Or do you think she wants to prove she can? I thought she had family money plus divorce settlement plus the show and was pretty comfortable but maybe not. She doesn’t strike me as a career girl at heart, but she does keep trying. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Who knows why she does what she does. Except that she has probbly always had money and she flits from one thing to another whatever strikes her fancy. At one time whe was going to start a restaurant. She has most likely wasted way  more money than she has earned. But a certified health coach is a real stretch even for her.  

• Love 7
20 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

David Beador’s wife, Lesley Cook, mysteriously found his ex-wife Shannon Beador’s baby gift hours after Page Six reported she had rejected the present.

I’m no Shannon fan, but that women just seems awful, but then again David seems awful, and Shannon is awful.. birds of a feather 

• Love 7

Shannon does not appear emotionally healthy to me, so I am choosing to believe this was a passive/aggressive scud missile to the happy parents in the first place.  If not, why run to Page Six when the Walmart filming mother failed to acknowledge the gift . . . or ever. Shannon could have had the girls get a baby gift for the new Beador and stay out of it. 

These 3 deserve each other. 

• Love 9
On 3/27/2021 at 12:49 PM, itsadryheat said:

How thirsty are these two women?

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/26/david-beadors-wife-finally-opens-shannons-baby-gift/

David Beador’s wife, Lesley Cook, mysteriously found his ex-wife Shannon Beador’s baby gift hours after Page Six reported she had rejected the present.

I am flabbergasted that the status of a baby gift - even between enemies - is a topic of conversation in the media.  It seems so small and insignificant to me. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 9

It’s They are the gift that keeps on giving.🤣😂🤣

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/30/david-beador-says-hes-donating-shannons-baby-gift-after-jeff-lewis-fiasco/

"He read alleged texts from David during the show, which read, “Jeff, nice podcast. You and Shannon are so f–king boring. All you can do is talk about me and my wife. You f–king loser. Glad to see karma bit you in the ass a couple of times now, what a chump you are.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/david-beador-threatens-to-sue-ex-shannon-after-jeff-lewis-texts/

• LOL 3

When is she ever? She’s the one that signed the divorce settlement because she wanted to plácate David. She better go sell some more gross diet food on QVC and stop spending money on all her surgeries. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

When is she ever? She’s the one that signed the divorce settlement because she wanted to plácate David. She better go sell some more gross diet food on QVC and stop spending money on all her surgeries. 

She hasn't been on QVC for quite a while, over a year, I think.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, nexxie said:

I’m beginning to think that Shannon is scared of the possibility of being happy.

According to the article, she is unhappy with her attorney because he didn’t represent her well in several categories.

Shannon is a fairly intelligent woman who, IIRC, either was accepted into or quit law school (due to a man). The things she’s complaining about re her attorney should have been common sense to have been part of negotiations to begin with.

3 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

And I think you most likely have the answer to my comment above - she wanted to placate David.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Shannon is a fairly intelligent woman

I used to think that...but not anymore. IMHO, she’s a dingbat. In one of the early episodes, with I spy Meghan King Edmonds, she stated that she “started charities” and I don’t recall any evidence of that. I guess I had sympathy for her because she was in a miserable relationship with a weird eyed-chip eating cheater. But look! He seems happy with a new (weirdo) wife and a new family. She’s still hysterical and flailing around drunk on vodka or tequila or tinctures (who really knows 🤦‍♀️.) She lost me along the way. Ymmv.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

All that comes to mind when I think of earlier seasons Shannon is her screeching to Meghan or someone about giving out her “personal” phone number like she was sooo important 🙄🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
On 5/25/2021 at 1:15 PM, nexxie said:

Might be worth watching another season just to see Archie!

n0XsUdcAXd27YJeCnDr5-OTJsG4XW9q1zx2X_wDV

Archie seems to be the only one who uses the jacuzzi/pool. He's always a scene stealer!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Prefacing this by saying that I love dogs, I have two of my own but...am I the only one who doesn’t get Archie’s star quality here? I don’t really get excited or even care when he’s on screen 😂 sorry!!! I feel like a jerk now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
On 5/29/2021 at 10:39 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

Prefacing this by saying that I love dogs, I have two of my own but...am I the only one who doesn’t get Archie’s star quality here? I don’t really get excited or even care when he’s on screen 😂 sorry!!! I feel like a jerk now.

Archie is the only one on this show worth watching ! 😀

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 6/11/2021 at 5:48 AM, Nicmar said:

Archie is the only one on this show worth watching ! 😀

I was thinking the same thing. Archie is just a regular, sweet, typical golden/blonde retriever. However, the cast of RHOC is SO boring, vapid and uninteresting that Archie sitting in the cold jacuzzi water is fascinating and adorable! 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 5/29/2021 at 10:39 AM, DeeplyShallow said:

I'm with ya! I'm a HUGE animal lover, and while Archie is cute 'n all, he's a pretty boring dog to watch on tv.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

There’s an old season on Bravo today. They used to air those short clips during the commercials and the one where Shannon was thinsplaining to David that his home state of Michigan was the reason he expected to eat potatoes with each meal. She then makes a dig about the women of Michigan not looking as good as the women from OC. HAHAHA,  I hope that old scene makes her cringe. She really did a lot better back in 2014. 

• Love 3

At  her core Shannon is an unhappy person. She keeps looking for a someone or something to make her happy, David sure didn't. And whn he left her she carried on like it was the end of a great love affair.  She goes from one money making scheme to another and I think this is to satisfy some need that she has to be recognized and validated. She can't get over that she is no longer Mrs. David Beador lady of the manor and charity starter. She probably wakes up every morning crying about why her life turned out the way it did. If anyone spends money on her certified health care bs, they have more money than they have sense. 

• Love 9
9 hours ago, nexxie said:

https://radaronline.com/p/shannon-beador-real-housewives-orange-county-judge-rules-daughters-can-film-ex-david-divorce/

HA! David was worried about his new wife’s kids hearing disparaging things about their mom? I guess the kids were cool with those pics of Mom and David humping in the woods.

(Filming is happening, but no air date yet?)

David all of the sudden not wanting his 17 year old daughters to be allowed to be filmed when he was just fine with them filming since they were first on the show, reeks of being a jerk and an ass.

This from the man posting on Instagram him humping Shannon 2.0 in the woods. 

These 17 year old young adults are more mature and measured than either of their parents.

• Love 14
On 12/26/2021 at 10:20 AM, Boo Boo said:

Still he may throw money at his children towards college.  Or he thought his children of privilege should pay their own way?  Whatever the case, if college was that big of a deal to Shannon, why wouldn't she explicitly negotiate that ahead of time?  it's not like her kids were infants and college was a long way off.

Why does the parenting responsibility fall entirely on Shannon? David not only divorced Shannon, he seemingly disowned his three children. Why would anyone excuse that behavior?

On 12/27/2021 at 12:02 PM, Boo Boo said:

I also would not be surprised if she's poor mouthing and David has paid $$ towards tuition.  If they both agreed to pay and she's on the hook for the full amount, yes, that's pretty shitty of David.  I'm just not sure that I believe her.

If anything Shannon said about his lack of support were untrue, we'd certainly hear about it from him or the new wife via some tabloid article/social media post. 

Shannon has her own issues, but David's the one who dipped out on his family first with the cheating and now by ghosting his daughters. Recently, he tried to block the girls from filming, which likely would've cost Shannon her spot on the show. That's just vindictive, IMHO. So no, I don't think Shannon is lying about his lack of support.

• Love 7
49 minutes ago, snarts said:

Shannon has her own issues, but David's the one who dipped out on his family first with the cheating and now by ghosting his daughters.

Fuck you David.  He has a "new" family needing protection.  Really?  I hate, hate, hate these divorced dads who disown their first family.  Fuck you David.  I hope one of your construction vehicles runs you over.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4