Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

19 hours ago, Pickles said:

I was just reading that Shannon was moving into a new house. Seven bedrooms, FOUR dishwashers, an outdoor kitchen, etc. Is this another rental? Not on the beach. 

LMAO! Who needs FOUR dishwashers? Not even the Duggers! I mean, I guess she must use every set of dishes before she runs them. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
27 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LMAO! Who needs FOUR dishwashers? Not even the Duggers! I mean, I guess she must use every set of dishes before she runs them. 

Really, what is the point?! I’ve heard of two dishwashers for people who entertain groups - maybe Shannon plans on entertaining hordes of housewives!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Really, what is the point?! I’ve heard of two dishwashers for people who entertain groups - maybe Shannon plans on entertaining hordes of housewives!

Well then she must have several bars as well. 

Maybe she hordes lemons in one..🤔🍋🍊

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I know several people with four dishwashers one in the outdoor kitchen one in either a guesthouse or in a in-law suite and two in the main kitchen. I actually know someone who has more because they have a catering kitchen and a regular kitchen in their house. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, biakbiak said:

I know several people with four dishwashers one in the outdoor kitchen one in either a guesthouse or in a in-law suite and two in the main kitchen. I actually now some who has more because they have a catering kitchen and a regular kitchen in their house. 

I’m not sure either, whether she’s renting or not, but perhaps she looked for a house like that in order to experiment more with her food line or perhaps sell locally?  Who knows?!!

She did comment about her move on social media, and when responding to comments, she said she hoped she wouldn’t have to move again anytime soon. I think that may indicate that she’s renting again.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, nexxie said:

Or maybe a train.

ill see myself out.

• LOL 14

Ugh...can’t unsee it!!

David Beador and his new love, Lesley, posed naked while on vacation in Italy on their social media.  Can’t recall where I read the story, but Tamra Judge commented on the subject on her Instagram today.
You see the hot and heavy couple in their birthday suits embracing each other naked.  She has her pants or some article of clothing pushed down at her ankles. The worst part was it’s obvious David has been living in bike tights, from his suntan lines and his slimey long hair.  

Does he not realize he has teenage daughters that can see his/her posts?!  I hope he is still not coaching young ladies in a basketball league.😖🤮

• Love 2
1 hour ago, IKnowRight said:

Ugh...can’t unsee it!!

David Beador and his new love, Lesley, posed naked while on vacation in Italy on their social media.  Can’t recall where I read the story, but Tamra Judge commented on the subject on her Instagram today.
You see the hot and heavy couple in their birthday suits embracing each other naked.  She has her pants or some article of clothing pushed down at her ankles. The worst part was it’s obvious David has been living in bike tights, from his suntan lines and his slimey long hair.  

Does he not realize he has teenage daughters that can see his/her posts?!  I hope he is still not coaching young ladies in a basketball league.😖🤮

Omg, I saw the pictures and all I want to know is WHY???? WHY?!?!!!!!!

• Love 4
16 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Ugh...can’t unsee it!!

15 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

10 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

For goodness sakes. Those pics are cray.

2 hours ago, Higgins said:

I think he stopped working out and showering. He's really strange.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

Ugh...can’t unsee it!!

16 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

11 hours ago, ChelleGame said:

For goodness sakes. Those pics are cray.

4 hours ago, Higgins said:

I think he stopped working out and showering. He's really strange.

42 minutes ago, Saltgypsie said:

Eweweee..not only all that you mentioned above about David...but..he has his socks on...

I would like to thank all of you for your bravery in taking one for the team!

I'm just going to go by the reactions and avoid, avoid, avoid!

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, dosodog said:

I would like to thank all of you for your bravery in taking one for the team!

I'm just going to go by the reactions and avoid, avoid, avoid!

41 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

Ditto.

I didn't even know it was out there.

After I watch a new episode of OC, I usually go over to Instagram the next day and search under #rhoc - for the latest pics and it was there.

So today, here I went and did the usual - la la la skipping along innocently and then Gah!!!!

Thank goodness it wasn't the original post from the girlfriend and instead a smaller screen shot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I didn't even know it was out there.

After I watch a new episode of OC, I usually go over to Instagram the next day and search under #rhoc - for the latest pics and it was there.

So today, here I went and did the usual - la la la skipping along innocently and then Gah!!!!

Thank goodness it wasn't the original post from the girlfriend and instead a smaller screen shot.

He really likes dramatic women. Shannon is a little crazy. This new one is bat shit crazy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Higgins said:

He really likes dramatic women. Shannon is a little crazy. This new one is bat shit crazy. 

True,,,,however...we know Shannon just wasn’t really his type because she would never pose for such a risqué photograph, let alone post it on social media.  

We know Shannon likes Bret Michaels/80s rock, and her dark nail polish, college football, but that was the Shannon Storms that David thought he married.  Well, she also grew up a country club girl, with a reserved personality, that became more and more rated G when they aged and had children.  David didn’t want to be domesticated.

David doesn’t want to grow up, or accept living with a mature wife.  Tale as old as time.  I thought it was the nagging, exhaustion of dealing with neurotic Shannon, but now I’m convinced he is smack dab in a mid-life crisis.  Ewww.  David and the new side piece deserve each other.

Edited by IKnowRight
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Ohhhh man! He'd better shut up when it comes to Shannon. She does a lot of crap sometimes but NAKED on line is NOT one. 

Go back to snacking on corn chips David.

Jesus, her pants are around her ankles.  He clearly has no regard for his children.  They have to be beyond mortified.

Meanwhile, in Shannonland - 

• Useful 1
42 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Also who the fuck took the pictures! So weird! 

That's exactly what I was wondering after I got over the shock of having seen that. What the fucking hell is wrong with him taking and posting a photo like that? Has he gone completely mad?

• Love 5

To the posters who shall remain nameless who decided to post those pics here

giphy.gif

This thread needs to be SAGED stat

On a different note, I heard Tamra calling David/new girlfriend "thirsty"

Bwahahaha - says the one who fake loses her top and whose body parts have to be pixeled out at least 4 times a season

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

To the posters who shall remain nameless who decided to post those pics here

They owe me a bottle of brain bleach, and I am putting them on notice, right fucking NOW.

ETA: Double secret probation!!!

Edited by walnutqueen
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
On 11/7/2019 at 5:30 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Jesus, her pants are around her ankles.  He clearly has no regard for his children.  They have to be beyond mortified.

Meanwhile, in Shannonland - 

I honestly don't mind the pictures - EXCEPT the pants around the ankle situation.

Physical "affection" naked in the outdoors can be construed as earthy in a hippy sort sort of way which I totally don't mind.

However, the pants around the ankles (indoors or out) just screams "gettin' a fix".  Totally two different messages.

And, now that I think about it....someone had to take the photos so these were staged to some degree.  This makes it all the worse.  Poor staging, poor decision to post, and poor taste all the way around. 

There is nothing of interest or charm in any of it.  

Edited by Jextella
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 9/4/2019 at 3:12 PM, biakbiak said:

I know several people with four dishwashers one in the outdoor kitchen one in either a guesthouse or in a in-law suite and two in the main kitchen. I actually know someone who has more because they have a catering kitchen and a regular kitchen in their house. 

I want to hang out with your friends! Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

I don't care if these idiiots want to huilitate themselves by posing like this but did he give one thought to what his children must feel?  If he were my father I would seriously consider changing my last name to anything other than Beador.  What a disgusting creep he is. 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That link took me to an app I have to download. I really would love to see those pics so I can never "unsee" them. But I've got too many apps on my phone/laptop so I guess I'll never know.

You really don't.  If you really want to see them...

(I hope you appreciate this.  Now I have to bleachbit my hard drive)

Screenshot (90).png

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

You really don't.  If you really want to see them...

(I hope you appreciate this.  Now I have to bleachbit my hard drive)

Screenshot (90).png

Hahahaaha! I ♥️ you! Thanks so much for the laugh! 

Holy fucking bad tan lines! And more importantly, what da fuck is going on with that woman's boob(s)? 

Again, thx for making me laugh. I figured the pics would be worth you having to scrub your hard drive! Lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Jextella said:

Try this, Chenoa.

https://imgur.com/a/Jp9MZdw

Thanks Jextella! Those 2 washed up Ho's don't look any better the second time around! Lol.

It's kind of like walking twice past your old, dead aunt and uncle's coffins at the funeral home. They don't look any better the second time around.

David and his "wallet hunter" girlfriend will not be getting any calls from The Playboy channel any time soon.

And what the hell is with the "Stark naked with hiking boots on" all about?

• Love 4
On 9/10/2019 at 6:13 PM, chenoa333 said:

Grey Goose, a splash of soda and a twist of lemon! The hi ball glasses probably add up throughout a day/night.

I think she switched her drink of choice.  I was surprised.  I forgot .. maybe something with tequila?

• Love 1