Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:
36 minutes ago, AntAnn said:

Yeah, but this time he won't be dealing with a damaged soul suffering from total lack of self-esteem.  This crazy bitch will punish him but good.

Well, she IS a damaged soul. No doubt she will punish him and I hope we get to see it unfold on IG. There are gasoline soaked drawers waiting for me somewhere on one of the PTV threads 😜

• Love 5
On 1/25/2019 at 8:27 AM, bagger said:

Shannon adjacent post

She sounds like an entitled ass. All she had to say was " This is my receipt, are you detaining me?" Somebody better speak with that employee about a thing called false imprisonment. 

With the exception of Costco, as it is a membership store and receipt checking is in the fine print, I walk right out with my receipt held in the air and haven't been challenged once.

Laws in other states may vary.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 2/26/2019 at 2:10 PM, Giselle said:

She sounds like an entitled ass. All she had to say was " This is my receipt, are you detaining me?" Somebody better speak with that employee about a thing called false imprisonment. 

With the exception of Costco, as it is a membership store and receipt checking is in the fine print, I walk right out with my receipt held in the air and haven't been challenged once.

Laws in other states may vary.

Damn. I'm going to do that the next time Walmart pulls that $hit on me. It's so f'n annoying (the receipt checking b.s.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/1/2019 at 2:06 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

According to ROL, David is getting hitched to her as soon as the divorce is final:

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/04/shannon-beador-ex-david-mary-girlfriend-lesley-cook-divorce

David is an f'n moron. This second wife is going to be the one that takes him to the cleaners and wipes her ass with his hundred dollar bills! But only after she has a couple kids with him. It's going to get interesting! Lol

• Love 11
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I cannot cannot CANNOT wait to watch the fallout from THIS marriage. 

Me too! This is going to be better than ANY Bravo series EVER! 😁 I'm guessing it will implode/explode shortly after the first BeadorBaby is born!

Why does David want to create MORE kids? He's in his 50's, already has 3 almost adult children. David Beador could possibly be the dumbest male on the planet (right now/at this point in time)However, the world is full of DavidDumbBeadors! 😁

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Me too! This is going to be better than ANY Bravo series EVER! 😁 I'm guessing it will implode/explode shortly after the first BeadorBaby is born!

Why does David want to create MORE kids? He's in his 50's, already has 3 almost adult children. David Beador could possibly be the dumbest male on the planet (right now/at this point in time)However, the world is full of DavidDumbBeadors! 😁

Maybe he wants a boy.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

David will end up like every other old cheater - alone and broke, or broke and alone.

Or....Old, Alone Broke Cheater! Great role model for his daughters and future children! People are so fucked up. I'm almost ashamed to be one (but I have no choice). However, I do try to stay in the category of "kind and rational' people! 😁

• Love 7
19 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I see this a lot with dudes. Their marriage fails and they think they can get a "do-over". And if the new wife is considerably younger, they're often trying to please them by giving them a child. 

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I see this a lot with dudes. Their marriage fails and they think they can get a "do-over". And if the new wife is considerably younger, they're often trying to please them by giving them a child. 

And they think the new woman is hot for them. As in "damn she thinks I'm sexy and virile. She's only 30 and she wants ME". When all she really wants with this guy's old junk is his wallet. The sex will come to a screeching halt once she's got the wedding and/or a baby. Lots of men are dumb when it comes to women.

I hope things work out for David. He doesn't seem to be the worst guy ever. Shannon did appear to be a bit needy and demanding. Especially in those scenes where David would get home from work and Shannon would reprimand him for eating chips before dinner. She's a big contributor to the marriage failing. She's a nag.😁

• Love 7
On 4/4/2019 at 9:44 AM, chenoa333 said:

She's a big contributor to the marriage failing. She's a nag.

There's usually fault on both sides, and sometimes it might be more of an 80% one spouse's fault, and 20% the other one's fault, or some other combination of numbers.  If what Shannon said was true of how he treated her during the long, drawn out divorce proceedings, it sounded like he was a dick about it. 

No matter what issues Shannon brought to the marriage, the cheating on his part is simply inexcusable.  She didn't wander outside of the marriage, so if he uses that as an excuse, such as "I just needed someone who understood me," or some other lame ass excuse, then I have no pity for him in this whole process.  The cheater tends to whine and say things like that, but when the cheated on spouse didn't do the same thing, then said cheater needs to shut his/her pie hole.  He's the one who gave up on the marriage by cheating.  

• Love 18
1 hour ago, ChitChat said:

No matter what issues Shannon brought to the marriage, the cheating on his part is simply inexcusable.  She didn't wander outside of the marriage, so if he uses that as an excuse, such as "I just needed someone who understood me," or some other lame ass excuse, then I have no pity for him in this whole process.  The cheater tends to whine and say things like that, but when the cheated on spouse didn't do the same thing, then said cheater needs to shut his/her pie hole.  He's the one who gave up on the marriage by cheating.  

^^^ This. 

Well said @ChitChat.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, ChitChat said:

There's usually fault on both sides, and sometimes it might be more of an 80% one spouse's fault, and 20% the other one's fault, or some other combination of numbers.  If what Shannon said was true of how he treated her during the long, drawn out divorce proceedings, it sounded like he was a dick about it. 

Agreed-well said. 

On another note—dang, Shannon is thin again. Like, her first and second season thin. 

• Love 9

I think David got off pretty well.  He gets to keep his company intact plus a house in Riverside County, as well as many vehicles.

The 1.4M he has to pay is spread out and paid out slowly - 300K this years, 300K the year after that, and then 10k/ per month for the remaning 800k.

Shannon gets $7,065 per month till sometime in the year 2029.  She has to pay her own medical insurance beginning 7/1/2019.  She is assigned the debt for 3-4 credit cards, and gets to keep the accounts and business names of 9 Lemons and Real for Real.

Attorney's fees: Not clear if it goes all the way back to the separation, but Shannon has to pay all her own attorney's fees for this Judgement.

Divorce Docs:
https://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/RHOC’-Star-Shannon-Beadors-Divorce-Settlement-Cuts-HerSpousal-Support-From-David-In-Half-To-10000-A-Month.pdf

• Useful 3
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

$1.4M won't go far in that area.

You are right! Maybe she will be receiving more $$$ that wasn’t made public. It seems to me her settlement is really low considering their previous shared home, their lifestyle and his business. YMMV.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

$1.4M won't go far in that area.

What I was thinking too.  10K per month is a bunch for me, but for her?  Not sure.  She does supposedly have her own family money, plus she's now earning so I'm confident we won't need a pig roast to benefit Shannon.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, nenya said:

1.4 million won't even buy her a house.

Weren't they living in a 10 million house before? What happened to all that money? Was it fake? 

It could have been mortgaged to the hilt. Even all those vehicles were not out right owned...they were leased. It does sound like someone has some money hidden somewhere tho. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

It could have been mortgaged to the hilt. Even all those vehicles were not out right owned...they were leased. It does sound like someone has some money hidden somewhere tho. 

Check the lemons.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
On 5/2/2019 at 2:33 PM, nenya said:

1.4 million won't even buy her a house.

Weren't they living in a 10 million house before? What happened to all that money? Was it fake? 

Just to jump in on this money angle....I believe the 1.4M was an "equalization" amount, meaning if somehow she had marital assets of 6.0M and David 8.8M then David had to hand over the 1.4M to make them equal.  So iow the 10M or more of the marital assets may be there somewhere and the 1.4M figure doesn't represent their whole net worth(s).

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

Haha!  Nope, but once out from that marriage, will she be shown getting mad, being offended, hurt etc by something this season?  Something due to the surgeons not being able to work on whats inside her?

Predictions: I think we might not see her at worst, but the show will be less for that.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 3
On 7/30/2019 at 7:32 PM, nexxie said:

Lookin’ good!

Damn I hate those mesh/spandex/ tri- colored yoga (?) pants/exercise leggings. Even on women who are thin (and can wear anything) these mesh/spandex things are hideous. IMO!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Haha!  Nope, but once out from that marriage, will she be shown getting mad, being offended, hurt etc by something this season?  Something due to the surgeons not being able to work on whats inside her?

Predictions: I think we might not see her at worst, but the show will be less for that.

It will be interesting to see how Shannon is now that she’s happy - I’m curious to know if she’s still so reactive.

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, nexxie said:

It will be interesting to see how Shannon is now that she’s happy - I’m curious to know if she’s still so reactive.

Well that's what the big question is for her, imo.  So....in one of the teasers for the new season (I just saw this afternoon), she is shown yelling at Emily....

• Love 1
10 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Well that's what the big question is for her, imo.  So....in one of the teasers for the new season (I just saw this afternoon), she is shown yelling at Emily....

Seems like it might be an entertaining moment. I sure hope so because I'm getting a bad feeling this entire season is going to be "pick on Shannon". Not interested in that.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Hiyo said:

I...believe her?

I believe Shannon too

However, I don't think she should have said anything in her TH shot. All she had to say was I'm not speaking about this or she could have mimed herself pulling a zipper across her mouth.

I find that both Shannon and Emily are (the word isn't gaslighted) easily manipulated. They are very "reactive"

In Shannon's case, she is I think super lonely, doesn't have many girlfriends. She sees Tamra and Vicki as her "friends". Even though Kelly is her friend too - she's closer to Tamra and while she might not play along with it - her silence in not telling Kelly and speaking about it in her TH shot tells where her "loyalty" lies

Sort of the same with Emily. She is easily manipulated by Gina because she thinks Gina is her friend.

Both Tamra and her mini me (Gina) know how to push certain people's buttons. There was no reason for Emily to bring up the train rumor in BH unless Gina presented it to her in a way that it would be okay to do so.

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I believe Shannon too

However, I don't think she should have said anything in her TH shot. All she had to say was I'm not speaking about this or she could have mimed herself pulling a zipper across her mouth.

I find that both Shannon and Emily are (the word isn't gaslighted) easily manipulated. They are very "reactive"

In Shannon's case, she is I think super lonely, doesn't have many girlfriends. She sees Tamra and Vicki as her "friends". Even though Kelly is her friend too - she's closer to Tamra and while she might not play along with it - her silence in not telling Kelly and speaking about it in her TH shot tells where her "loyalty" lies

Sort of the same with Emily. She is easily manipulated by Gina because she thinks Gina is her friend.

Both Tamra and her mini me (Gina) know how to push certain people's buttons. There was no reason for Emily to bring up the train rumor in BH unless Gina presented it to her in a way that it would be okay to do so.

I believe Shannon also doesn't want to be on Tamra's bad side.  She knows how that can work out for people.  Like Heather.  I do not believe for one second that Heather really would be friends with Tamra.  They just both have enough sense to not be on her bad side.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I believe Shannon also doesn't want to be on Tamra's bad side.  She knows how that can work out for people.  Like Heather.  I do not believe for one second that Heather really would be friends with Tamra.  They just both have enough sense to not be on her bad side.

I also believe Shannon has confided very personal painful things to BOTH Vicki and Tamra. She is afraid of what both might say/twist on camera

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, Wicked said:

Shannon has gone on the defensive re: traingate. 

Not buying that.  She was in a suburban with several others (Gina, Brawnywn, and TAMRA.  With camera cars all around the Suburban, 

Rule 1: Never say anything around Tamra.

Rule 2: Perhaps DEFEND the target!  You at least get plausibility points that you aren't in on dumping on the person.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

I agree that Heather is not friends w Tamra outside of the show. I think Tamra has even said that she hadn’t seen Heather’s new house or heard from her since she left the show (apart from being on Heather’s podcast). But, I  believe that Heather was the only one who didn’t take Tamra’s shit. That season (Shannon’s first) when Tamra tried to start with Heather, Heather did not take the bait and pushed back...and actually got Tamra to genuinely back down, cry, and apologize. She played her masterfully- didn’t take her shit but knew enough to stay “friends” with her while on the show. It’s quite smart and impressive, thinking about it.

• Love 6