Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, albarino said:

I hate, hate, hate these divorced dads who disown their first family.

Same.

I went to high school with kids who had to eat in the backyard where the dad lived with his new family. The wife didn't want them to be "confused about their place".

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
9 hours ago, albarino said:

Fuck you David.  He has a "new" family needing protection.  Really?  I hate, hate, hate these divorced dads who disown their first family.  Fuck you David.  I hope one of your construction vehicles runs you over.

What an asshole. I wonder if he is also worried that at some point his new daughter will see the naked pictures that he had posted of himself and ND's mother, all over social media? He certainly didn't think that his three daughters with Shannon needed protecting from that. STFU David. 

• Love 9

Shannon on Project Runway was cute and likable. Her designer, Bones seemed to really be happy with her. He called her Miss Shannon. I bet he was glad they didn't have sourpuss Heather on the challenge.

• Love 9
42 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon on Project Runway was cute and likable. Her designer, Bones seemed to really be happy with her. He called her Miss Shannon. I bet he was glad they didn't have sourpuss Heather on the challenge.

I watched that show last night. I thought gee great, Luanne’s head just swelled by inches. I thought it was a bit austere; especially for a reunion. Shannon was cute and Bones even got her to wear the feathers. The outfit would be a nice reunion look. 

• Love 7

Agree with everyone about how Shannon kicked it on Project Runway.  I was happily surprised at her confidence while taking her walk and her dress looked great on her. 

I liked Luann's dress too, it suited Luann.  It was feminine and yet, commanding at the same time.

I kinda had to smirk at Gina's "gothic" look, and frankly, it was boxy looking and ugly.  Since I dislike Gina because she is a back stabbing little weasel, I think the outfit suited her too.  Her designer got the boot since this look was for a reunion type situation, and gothic was not the way to go.  Sometimes I have to wonder what these people are thinking, and then I realize, they aren't.

• LOL 6

I’m watching Shannon’s first season.  Holy crap…..she and David loathed each other.  It is so obvious.  Shannon barks at him like he’s a dog.  Current Shannon looks nothing like first season Shannon.  I still like her though and I believe she and David are both happier apart.  That dinner party in her first season was just horrible.  They were sniping at each other all evening….Shannon being the most hateful.  I am embarrassed for them.

I miss Shannon with Vickie and Tamra….they made me laugh.  I hate the show now.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I'm praying for Archies recovery and for Shannon and her girls.  

It can't be easy being the beloved pet of someone who can afford to keep you alive, albeit "sad".   I'm praying his sadness isn't comprised of debilitating pain.    

I just hate to think of any animal suffering.  Particularly for a lengthy period of time.   It's been months of him scratching himself raw.  

I hope she and her girls can love him enough to let him go with dignity, thoughtfulness and mercy if letting go is necessary.  I know from experience just how difficult it is to let them go.  They never live long enough.  

However, I firmly believe that when the breath of life returns to the One who gave it, He will then feed that lively creation of His with fruit from The Tree of Life.   Heaven is a good place to be. 

Edited by Claire Voyant
  • Love 6
On 4/23/2022 at 9:35 PM, maggiemae said:

Prayers for Archie...but, seriously, she is in a human bed in PJ's with medical equipment surrounding them?

Where, and why?

I guess when you live in the OC and have to take your pet to the vet the pet is treated like a person at a med spa for both the owner and the pet? OR did she take him to some procedure she is having, lol.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I guess when you live in the OC and have to take your pet to the vet the pet is treated like a person at a med spa for both the owner and the pet? OR did she take him to some procedure she is having, lol.

Knowing Shannon, that could be the set-up in her bedroom at home.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Archie update. 

Most recently, however, Archie’s been having multiple, and unresolved, skin issues. Quite simply, he hasn’t been doing well. Finally, we have an update!

Shannon took to her Instagram feed, to update everyone on Archie’s progress.

“I would like to thank all of the thousands of fans that reached out with love and support for Archie!  He has finally turned a corner! He still has patches of fur that are missing, but he is quickly becoming his playful self again!” That’s got to be rough. One of our goldens lost all her hair due to an allergy, and I swear, they know it’s missing.

Shannon continued, “After multiple tests, we discovered that Archie had three different types of skin infections! And thanks to multiple fans, we also determined that Archie had dog mites! It can be a difficult thing to diagnose and Archie has never taken the pill for mites (which is similar to the one dose pill given for fleas). For a week or so, all of us were getting a few bumps on our bodies from the mites, but they quickly died and everyone is now bump and itch free! Again, the support for Archie was overwhelming and the girls and I are so grateful for the loving responses! Thank you!!!”

I’m so glad they found an answer to Archie’s skin issues. RHOC wouldn’t be the same without him.

https://www.realitytea.com/2022/05/10/shannon-beador-archie-update/

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Is this the same woman that he was cheating on Shannon with when the affair came out on the show? I can't remember.

No. Allegedly the woman (Nicole) who had the affair with David had attempted to befriend Shannon in order to get information about the state of the marriage. But Wife #2 (Lesley) had introduced herself to the Bravo-viewing public by repeatedly posting about David on social media, including outraged! IG statements that she and David never, ever, ever had an affair.

Translation: they were probably totally boning and Lesley dreams all night every night of being a Real Housewife.

From all this my one takeaway is that I would love to be listening in on Tamra & Vicki's phone calls this week. Bravo could just air the audio over a black screen and I'd be happy.

Edited by chick binewski
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, chick binewski said:

No. Allegedly the woman (Nicole) who had the affair with David had attempted to befriend Shannon in order to get information about the state of the marriage. But Wife #2 (Lesley) had introduced herself to the Bravo-viewing public by repeatedly posting about David on social media, including outraged! IG statements that she and David never, ever, ever had an affair.

Translation: they were probably totally boning and Lesley dreams all night every night of being a Real Housewife.

It's coming back to me now. There was some sort of showdown between Shannon and Nicole at a USC football game.

So there is speculation that Lesley was also around before the divorce that she basically created herself...? Lunatic. David must really be addicted to drama and the thrill of it all -- once the affair fog dissolved, so did the marriage. A tale as old as time, tbh.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Isn't there a baby too?  20 more years of payments for David, not that he's supporting his kids now.  What a loser. 

Isn't he putting Shannon's girls through college? Baylor ain't cheap. 

But yeah, I think there's a daughter from the second marriage. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

I believe that Shannon said she is paying…for everything 

Yes, I heard her say that too.  That's why she is manic about business ventures.  David gave her a lump sum payout and apparently only child support until 18.   It was a paltry amount (considering his reported worth) for 20+ years of marriage in my opinion.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1

David Beador divorcing. What a shock. I'm sure his soon-to-be ex wife is going to get much more than Shannon did

And she's getting child support for 18 years. Alimony too. She had a game plan when she met David and it worked out in her favor. 

David's a stupid jackass. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

David Beador divorcing. What a shock. I'm sure his soon-to-be ex wife is going to get much more than Shannon did

And she's getting child support for 18 years. Alimony too. She had a game plan when she met David and it worked out in her favor. 

David is getting his just desserts, and I am here for it! 

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I read he stated in the divorce papers that the marriage was too short, and there was a prenup, so she should get almost nothing.

Yes, they have a daughter because I assume she wanted to secure future child support (because the marriage was all about love!). 

I wonder what happened. He filed, so I wonder if she cheated on him. 

• Useful 2
15 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

I read he stated in the divorce papers that the marriage was too short, and there was a prenup, so she should get almost nothing.

Yes, they have a daughter because I assume she wanted to secure future child support (because the marriage was all about love!). 

I wonder what happened. He filed, so I wonder if she cheated on him. 

I would love to get "almost nothing" from David Beador. Her just getting child support might be enough to keep her in a comfortable lifestyle. She never appeared to be a very intelligent person. But this should be interesting. I wonder if Shannon would take him back? 

• Love 1
On 9/19/2022 at 2:11 AM, chenoa333 said:

I would love to get "almost nothing" from David Beador. Her just getting child support might be enough to keep her in a comfortable lifestyle. She never appeared to be a very intelligent person. But this should be interesting. I wonder if Shannon would take him back? 

I looked at her IG, and she wears designer clothes, shoes, bags, sunglasses, and jewelry in every photo. High end brands. So, she took advantage of the benefits of being with David Beador.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
On 9/19/2022 at 2:11 AM, chenoa333 said:

He is disgusting. Always has been.  I thought this woman was the true “love of his life.” 🙄 

I don’t think Shannon is that needy (or crazy) anymore to want to take him back. She’s proven that she doesn’t need his scuzzy ass. Is she still with John? Whenever I look at her Insta, they seem really happy and their families have blended well, but I admit OC gossip has been off my radar.

On 9/19/2022 at 6:53 PM, Kiss my mutt said:

Could that guy get any grodier? His poor kids. I hope Shannon is whooping it up with this news.

My guess is he checked out when the baby came. 

Yanno, if the man doesn’t want kids, he can do something about that. Just sayin’…

• Like 2
  • Love 3