Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

Shannon’s Instagram has a video of Stella saying goodbye to Archie before she leaves for Paris. Somebody’s cutting onions in here…

We need more Archie. 🦮

Dogs do get lonesome…my Dachshund (may she RIP) went into an absolute funk when my oldest would go back to school. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 2

Shannon truly looks unhealthy to me.  How many years has she been on now?  She has aged at an accelerated rate, and that’s WITH obviously (and I believe, admittedly?) having work done.  

I know she’s under a lot of stress and isn’’t one who handles high stress environments well, but I honestly do believe the alcohol is having very negative effects on her body, in addition to how we’ve seen it affect her mentally.  

She REALLY needs to make some serious changes in her life, to mitigate that stress in a healthy way and not use alcohol as her anti-anxiety med.   She needs some help with her overall health and ditching the Bravo check would be worth it if it means a longer life expectancy.   She’s a ticking time bomb and her girls need her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Unfortunately, it seems that Shannon is back with John according to Emily (she said so on Watch What Happens Live yesterday), and Jeff Lewis (he said it weeks ago), but they keep it on the down low.

• Sad 8

Shannon is moving out of the home that she has been living in since 2020. The article that I read didn't say why she is moving or were she is going. The house that she was living in had 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Maybe she is downsizing. It is a beautiful home. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon is moving out of the home that she has been living in since 2020. The article that I read didn't say why she is moving or were she is going. The house that she was living in had 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Maybe she is downsizing. It is a beautiful home. 

I like that house too.  It’s actually one of my favorites on OC. I don’t actually like most of the homes on OC since they tend to be either pretty cookie cutter track looking or huge hotel like monstrosities and I HATED her old house. I thought it had the same cold feel as most of the Dubrow homes. Her current house feels warm and inviting…however, 7 bedrooms! That’s a lot of house to be caring for. Downsizing now that the girls are out of the picture makes sense, especially if you’re worried about money. Which Shannon seems to be.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Jesus! That looks like something out of a Saw movie. It can’t be real! Can it?

I’ll “scope” out Dr. Moon’s website and see…

Somebody commented that these parts probably cost $50, all told.

How can people be so gullible? 🤦‍♀️

EDIT: Here ya go. https://energymedicinenewportbeach.com/ My question is, what does acupuncture have to do with high colonics?

Warning…click on the Shop link at your own risk.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
On 9/7/2023 at 12:05 AM, ZettaK said:

Unfortunately, it seems that Shannon is back with John according to Emily (she said so on Watch What Happens Live yesterday), and Jeff Lewis (he said it weeks ago), but they keep it on the down low.

Keeping her drinking buddy.  I wonder if she is starting to get the effects of dementia from drinking (Werneke Korsokoff).  She can't remember anything.  If not now, total future possibility.  

Edited by Natalie68
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • Useful 1
6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Might I add from everyone who has ever or will ever be on a plane, please do not irrigate your bowels while on a plane.  Just don't.  Shannon will probably try on their next girls' trip. 

Hahahahaha!  I’m dying 😁

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
On 9/7/2023 at 2:43 PM, 65mickey said:

I don't doubt it's because the twins are going to college, and she doesn't need such a large house. In fact, she didn't need it before because her older daughter was already in college, and even if she returned during holidays (it seems the girl stayed mostly in Texas with her boyfriend even during the summer) there were too many bedrooms available. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
On 9/8/2023 at 12:23 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I went down that rabbit hole so you don't have to!  The big differences between the $595 sitolonic and a $20 enema bag:  a water filter, a smaller insertion tip, and a small plate to help support your butt.  Also, it's "so compact and simple, you can use it in an airplane lavatory!"  

Might I add from everyone who has ever or will ever be on a plane, please do not irrigate your bowels while on a plane.  Just don't.  Shannon will probably try on their next girls' trip. 

Yeah…just ask those poor people on that Delta flight last week.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, Crazydoxielady said:

She does. And ARCHIE WAS IN THE CAR?! Justice for Archie. CPS may be on sight to take him if there's no responsible adult around. 

Opps... too soon?

But seriously, the way she went after Gina (who I cannot stand btw) over helping her with her DUI & not getting enough credit, the cps ish this year... when all along we have known she is a pickled every day drinker who drunk dials and whinges to her friends. Let's hope this is her bottom, and she gets into detox and rehab. 

I giggled...

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3

Damn. Shannon def needs to get help. I don’t think she will tho. I know this sounds bad but I doubt this was a wake up call for her. Glad no one got hurt. Poor Archie tho. He was prob so scared and confused. I feel bad for Shannon’s kids too both their parents are a mess.

• Like 15
  • Sad 2

Why do these people drive?!?!? Just Uber everywhere. I’m not the sober police and really have little to no interest in judging other people’s intake, but damnit just take a cab! Also I’m guessing if she had Archie with her it was the middle of the day and not a 2am thing. She’s a mess.

In further I’ a Terrible Person News…I do sort of think Shannon might make an effort to get sober after this and I am dreading it! I’m always very supportive and happy for anyone who want to do any kind of rehab/sober/reset/whathaveyou with substance use…but I also don’t find it all that fascinating. I think I feel the same way other people do about hearing about pregnancy/kids. So happy for you but I’ve got about 5 minutes in me of caring. I get pretty bored and annoyed with most Reality Stars “Sober Season” and I’m really dreading Shannon. I already feel like Shannon’s emotions take up too much space in a room and I can’t imagine her tearfully going through a sobriety journey. I think she should, but I also think she’ll be absolutely insufferable doing it.

• Like 17
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

She does. And ARCHIE WAS IN THE CAR?! Justice for Archie. CPS may be on sight to take him if there's no responsible adult around. 

Opps... too soon?

But seriously, the way she went after Gina (who I cannot stand btw) over helping her with her DUI & not getting enough credit, the cps ish this year... when all along we have known she is a pickled every day drinker who drunk dials and whinges to her friends. Let's hope this is her bottom, and she gets into detox and rehab. 

I don''t like Gina at all, but karma is a serious bitch! She and Emily (whom I also kind of loathe) are probably doing lots of high fives and shots to celebrate this bad news on the down low.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, AEJ79 said:

Well, who DIDN’T see this coming? This surely wasn’t the first time she’s done this. Thank God nobody was hurt. Poor Archie. Can someone take custody of him??

Such a damn shame to see such self-destruction. We’ll see what she has to say now, given she was all judgy-eyed over Gina. 

Will this be a wake-up call? For five minutes, probably…

• Like 11
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

Why do these people drive?!?!? Just Uber everywhere. I’m not the sober police and really have little to no interest in judging other people’s intake, but damnit just take a cab! Also I’m guessing if she had Archie with her it was the middle of the day and not a 2am thing. She’s a mess.

In further I’ a Terrible Person News…I do sort of think Shannon might make an effort to get sober after this and I am dreading it! I’m always very supportive and happy for anyone who want to do any kind of rehab/sober/reset/whathaveyou with substance use…but I also don’t find it all that fascinating. I think I feel the same way other people do about hearing about pregnancy/kids. So happy for you but I’ve got about 5 minutes in me of caring. I get pretty bored and annoyed with most Reality Stars “Sober Season” and I’m really dreading Shannon. I already feel like Shannon’s emotions take up too much space in a room and I can’t imagine her tearfully going through a sobriety journey. I think she should, but I also think she’ll be absolutely insufferable doing it.

ugh I know this sounds dickish but  I will not be tuning in if they cover her "sober" journey... I can't ... 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

Jokes aside, this is serious. She could have hurt herself, Archie, and others (ir worse). And her association with John doesn't help. He is a heavy drinker himself.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 10

She was just on WWHL.  It must have occurred just after that taping.

She did look great on WWHL, and confirmed that she & John are definitely not dating, but that he takes care of Archie while she's away.

I wonder what the time difference was between WWHL taping and this event.

She likely was day drinking, which is so not a good look.

Yep, Gina will be rightfully smirking.

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

She was just on WWHL.  It must have occurred just after that taping.

She did look great on WWHL, and confirmed that she & John are definitely not dating, but that he takes care of Archie while she's away.

I wonder what the time difference was between WWHL taping and this event.

She likely was day drinking, which is so not a good look.

Yep, Gina will be rightfully smirking.

She was on WWHL last Wednesday. The hit and run and the DUI arrest happened on Saturday.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
3 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

It's ironic it happened very soon after the episode with her mentioning Gina, her DUI,and CPS aired.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

First I thought, where the hell was she going Saturday night with Archie?

Then the only plausible reason I could think of was she was already drunk and needed to go to the liquor store for more. So her drunk ass dragged Archie along.

giphy.gif

My guess was going to/from John Janssen's house.

Poor Archie, I need an update that he's ok.

Edited to add new details: she decided to drive back to a restaurant (The Quiet Woman?} to retrieve the phone she left and supposedly broke her arm in the crash 

Still waiting for an update on Archie.

Edited by snarts
new details
  • Like 3
  • Useful 5
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Jokes aside, this is serious. She could have hurt herself, Archie, and others. And her association with John doesn't help. He is a heavy drinker himself.

Remember that incident at the bar with John and his kids? Apparently there was some loud argument? Bunch of drunk people.

It’s pathetic. 

51 minutes ago, snarts said:

My guess was going to/from John Janssen's house.

Poor Archie, I need an update that he's ok.

Edited to add new details: she decided to drive back to a restaurant (The Quiet Woman?} to retrieve the phone she left and supposedly broke her arm in the crash 

Still waiting for an update on Archie.

She should feel damn lucky that’s all that happened. People who drink and then drive…😡

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

ugh I know this sounds dickish but  I will not be tuning in if they cover her "sober" journey... I can't ... 

Not after all the other drama from her over the years. Go to a recovery house, find a meeting, and recover away from the cameras. This season felt like she was about to have a breakdown, more than other years.

This just shows, too, the quackery she’s bought into…any doctor would have told her that she needs to cut back or quit the alcohol and work on herself. Instead she gets high colonics (quick detox?) and thinks she’s being “health conscious”.

• Like 11
10 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Not after all the other drama from her over the years. Go to a recovery house, find a meeting, and recover away from the cameras. This season felt like she was about to have a breakdown, more than other years.

This just shows, too, the quackery she’s bought into…any doctor would have told her that she needs to cut back or quit the alcohol and work on herself. Instead she gets high colonics (quick detox?) and thinks she’s being “health conscious”.

It would just make her victimhood worse.. like I can already tell she would use it to get out of anything .. I’m in recovery HOW dare you .. you’re jeopardizing my recovery How dare you … you can’t do that I’m in recovery how dare you … 

these shows really arnt made for that anyway .. when the bisexual mess with 800 kids did it her season it was annoying I can’t go through that again 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2

I have long thought she has some issues related to alcohol and I genuinely hope this is a wake up call for her. In general, I think she is too fragile to be on this show or in the public spotlight at all. But for her own sake and for the sake of her children, I hope she uses this incident to get some assistance.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

First I thought, where the hell was she going Saturday night with Archie?

Then the only plausible reason I could think of was she was already drunk and needed to go to the liquor store for more. So her drunk ass dragged Archie along.

giphy.gif

Only one of three things that you are doing when you're blitzed and out driving on a Saturday night:

1) Going to the store for more booze

2) Going to the store for snacks

3) Going to the store for booze and snacks

Glad Archie is ok. 

Honestly, glad Shannon is ok too. I want her to get help. I really do. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 11
  • Fire 1
29 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She doesn’t think she’s an alcoholic.. you crashed your car into a house and tried to leave like it didn’t happen .. OMG 

Alcoholics live in denial. Shannon had overserved herself repeatedly on the damn SHOW. Lord only knows what she does when the cameras aren't rolling. 

The two incidents just this year are worrisome.

• Like 12