Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

In those pictures with Shannon walking the glorious, gorgeous Archie, she has a cast on what I am guessing is a broken arm/wrist and 2 black eyes. I can see them through the glasses in the last picture. I think she bruises really easily when she showed her arm after the boat trip she had a terrible bruise. Shannon needs to eat better and drink less. She does look less bloated in those pics, I am guessing she is sober for now.

• Like 6

She does look much less boated in the Archie pictures. Even with black eyes although I can't see them, she looks younger and slimmer. Even her hair looks healthier.  She needs to look at these pictures next to the hideous ones from the reunion and ask herself what in the hell she was doing last season. 

• Like 5
On 9/29/2023 at 11:36 AM, EtheltoTillie said:

My take on this is that they are more concerned about potential liability for Bravo than with protecting poor Shannon.  She after all hit someone's house and caused substantial damage, where I guess Gina did nothing like that.  I don't think that production babies Shannon.  I think they highlight her hijinks and even spur her to drink more in the name of good TV.

The federal offenses by Teresa and Jen Shah are till now the worst things Bravolebrities have done, perhaps.  But Gina and Shannon put lives at risk, potentially worse than financial crimes. 

Luann had a drunkenness offense but she was not driving. 

Can anyone think of anything else?

What liability could Bravo have? The accident happened between seasons, there was no filming going on. Housewives have normally yearly contracts.

Erika Jayne (of the RH of Beverly Hills) and her husband's fraud is something serious done by a Bravolebrity.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 10/1/2023 at 5:23 PM, Arynm said:

In those pictures with Shannon walking the glorious, gorgeous Archie, she has a cast on what I am guessing is a broken arm/wrist and 2 black eyes. I can see them through the glasses in the last picture. I think she bruises really easily when she showed her arm after the boat trip she had a terrible bruise. Shannon needs to eat better and drink less. She does look less bloated in those pics, I am guessing she is sober for now.

I saw photos from immediately after the accident, and she also had a wound on her forehead, just over one eyebrow, and she was trying to cover her face with sunglasses, and her hair. She sustained some injuries after all, and I feel sorry for her, although I know she was driving drunk. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

Shannon Beador enrolls in outpatient program, will continue ‘Tres Amigas’ tour without drinking: report

"In solidarity with Beador, the insiders claimed that the three Bravolebrities intend to shift the focus of the show from alcohol to their friendship." 🤮

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/09/shannon-beador-enrolls-in-outpatient-program-after-dui-arrest-report/

Huh.  I predict it not going well.  Isn't it a thing that once you get sober you really need to change your environment and quit hanging out with your drinking buddies?  

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
28 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Huh.  I predict it not going well.  Isn't it a thing that once you get sober you really need to change your environment and quit hanging out with your drinking buddies?  

Maybe she needs to stop hanging out with her biggest drinking buddy, John Janssen. But she doesn't seem to be able to quit him. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
6 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe she needs to stop hanging out with her biggest drinking buddy, John Janssen. But she doesn't seem to be able to quit him. 

Well, she doesn't like to drink alone I guess.  She needs to find an entirely new set of friends and she needs inpatient help.  I am as certain of that as I am my real name.

• Like 7
6 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Shannon Beador enrolls in outpatient program, will continue ‘Tres Amigas’ tour without drinking: report

"In solidarity with Beador, the insiders claimed that the three Bravolebrities intend to shift the focus of the show from alcohol to their friendship." 🤮

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/09/shannon-beador-enrolls-in-outpatient-program-after-dui-arrest-report/

I’m thinking outpatient is not going to be successful. She needs to get to the core of what is causing all this. Since she’s been on the show, all I have seen with other adults is unhealthy relationships- David, Tamra, Vicki, John.

She really needs to get intense therapy and refrain from public appearances- just my opinion.

• Like 11

I came here to post the same thing:

Shannon needs to quit that Dr. Moon and get a real therapist. 

I imagine that health insurance does not pay for Dr. Moon and I will bet that the price tag for his services is high, so she pays out of pocket. $$$$

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1

Can someone please exlain what the "Tres Amigas" tour is? I am envisioning a night club show sort of like what Countess Luann does. But at least she "sings" and tells jokes. What would these three do other than dress up like clowns and  aging hookers, get drunk, scream and tell vulgar sex stories. And Shannon enrolling in a outpatient program and being in places with lots of alcohol, not so sure this is the best way for her to get help with her alcohol problem. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

I feel the need to place this somewhere with the hope that typing it will get it out of my mind.  I used to work with a guy named Jon Jansen.  A friend would always follow his name with Jingleheimer Schmidt, and start singing that song.  Whenever Shannon Storms Beador mentions John Jansen, I immediately think John Jansen Jingleheimer Schmidt, that's my name too!  Why can't she just say John?  Does she forget who he is if she doesn't use his full name?  Is that why she refers to herself by her full name? Also, you're welcome for the earworm.  

• LOL 18
38 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I feel the need to place this somewhere with the hope that typing it will get it out of my mind.  I used to work with a guy named Jon Jansen.  A friend would always follow his name with Jingleheimer Schmidt, and start singing that song.  Whenever Shannon Storms Beador mentions John Jansen, I immediately think John Jansen Jingleheimer Schmidt, that's my name too!  Why can't she just say John?  Does she forget who he is if she doesn't use his full name?  Is that why she refers to herself by her full name? Also, you're welcome for the earworm.  

It reminds me of Lisa Rinna. She doesn’t say her husband Harry. She always calls him by his full name Harry Hamlin. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
28 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

It reminds me of Lisa Rinna. She doesn’t say her husband Harry. She always calls him by his full name Harry Hamlin. 

In Lisa's case, she wants you to know that her husband is the acclaimed ACTOR. Shannon doesn't even have that excuse. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, 65mickey said:

And Shannon enrolling in an outpatient program and being in places with lots of alcohol, not so sure this is the best way for her to get help with her alcohol problem. 

But that seems to be the RH formerly rich now divorced broke with alcohol problem way: Luann didn’t let a little public drunkenness or getting thrown in the clink for resisting arrest stop her cabaret act.  Sonja tried to get in on it too, but without the arrest record.  

They married for money, (although I get the feeling Shannon came from some money) got on TV to be famous and now they need to cash in the fame for money.  

• Like 2
8 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Can someone please exlain what the "Tres Amigas" tour is? I am envisioning a night club show sort of like what Countess Luann does. But at least she "sings" and tells jokes. What would these three do other than dress up like clowns and  aging hookers, get drunk, scream and tell vulgar sex stories. And Shannon enrolling in a outpatient program and being in places with lots of alcohol, not so sure this is the best way for her to get help with her alcohol problem. 

Just did a quick search. It is comedy improv, apparently, revolving around — wait for it — alcohol, that is, until recent events.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/shannon-beador-tres-amigas-comedy-134150948.html

The comedy stylings of the Tres Amigas is shifting after Shannon’s drunk driving bust. So Shannon, Tamra Judge, and Vicki Gunvalson are taking a different approach. Not really sure how this is going to go since Vicki’s entire identity is not keeping a man and whooping it up.

That said, Shannon isn’t taking a break from Tres Amigas so here we are. Bye-bye tequila shots! Their oh-so-funny material will now move away from booze and the audience will be treated to tales about the ladies’ friendship. I genuinely can’t think of many things that sound more uninteresting than this, but hopefully, the fans will eat it up.

The retooled Tres Amigas show will debut in November at Stand Up Live and will be Shan’s first show since she killed someone’s bush and pretended to walk her dog while wasted. As you know, in September Shannon had a run-in with a house and with the law. She was arrested for driving under the influence as well as leaving the scene. Somehow Shannon avoided bail and having her mugshot released.

The article is probably funnier than the show.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
On 10/13/2023 at 1:20 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Their oh-so-funny material will now move away from booze and the audience will be treated to tales about the ladies’ friendship.

Oh like the time Vicki tried to use That Dodd Woman to say something explosive about her friends' husbands in an effort to sabotage their relationships as revenge for Brooks walking out on her after the cancer scam was revealed? Or that time Shannon ghosted Vicki and Tamra because they got fired and she didn't? Oooh, or how about the time Tamra intentionally brought up JohnJansen in front of the cameras and while Shannon started spiraling, Vicki sat at the table shouting "check please!" while mugging for the camera. And then there was the time neither Shannon nor Tamra could be bothered to check in on Vicki in the hospital after being airlifted following the dune buggy flip, while blaming Megan (who had a mutual hate for Vicki at this point) for not going. And surely they wouldn't leave out the multiple times Tamra screamed in Vicki's face "FUUUCK YOOOOOUUU!" and "It's my OPINIOOOOON!"

Such a genuine friendship these women have. Fireball shots, pee stains, and enemas don't lie.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

I can't believe that the judge dropped the property damage charge. Yes, Shannon paid, but she needed to be held legally responsible. 

I agree with the DA; this was a slap on her broken wrist. She was 3x the legal limit. She left the scene. Those things should have been taken into consideration.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Like 11
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I can't believe that the judge dropped the property damage charge. Yes, Shannon paid, but she needed to be held legally responsible. 

I agree with the DA; this was a slap on her broken wrist. She was 3x the legal limit. She left the scene. Those things should have been taken into consideration.

She probably used all her connections.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
On 10/13/2023 at 3:23 PM, Cosmocrush said:

But that seems to be the RH formerly rich now divorced broke with alcohol problem way: Luann didn’t let a little public drunkenness or getting thrown in the clink for resisting arrest stop her cabaret act.  Sonja tried to get in on it too, but without the arrest record.  

They married for money, (although I get the feeling Shannon came from some money) got on TV to be famous and now they need to cash in the fame for money.  

Shannon came from money, that's why she is spoiled, and arrogant. I don't know if David Beador was successful when she married him, but he was later on. Simon Barney, Tamra's second husband worked in car dealerships, and a Mercedes-Benz one as a manager for about three years, the years we saw him on the show. Don Gunvalson worked for Home Depot as a manager. So, I don't think that Tamra, or Vicki married for money. Don was offered the Home Depot job when Vicki was cheating on her first husband with him, and she decided to move with him to California.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2023 at 8:33 PM, Stats Queen said:

She really needs to get intense therapy and refrain from public appearances- just my opinion.

But we know she won't. She said immediately after the DUI that she didn't have an alcoholism issue...

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
17 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I find the sentence disgusting

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

What is "informal probation" anyway?  Something rich white women on TV get so they don't have to check in with a PO like a "regular" criminal?  

Judges (and juries) notoriously go easy on non-fatality DUI cases, which is why some people get three, four, and even five arrests before they kill someone or multiple someones and face real consequences. 

I've always maintained if you wanted to murder someone, just run them over with your car and then down a bottle of booze.  That is a much lighter sentence than killing someone any other way. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2

Vicki and Shannon in Las Vegas (BravoCon2023). Both on injectables (and I don't mean the ones for your face). This is a screenshot of a video Shannon posted on her IG.

Screenshot_20231105_191623_Instagram.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
7 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Shannon has lost a LOT of weight. That can't all be due to sobriety. Maybe dietary restrictions?

Most probably ozempic, or any of the other semaglutides (I'm mentioning them because they were discussed already on this show by Emily, and on the RH of Beverly Hills). They suppress one's appetite and they change the body's metabolism. Shannon didn’t manage to lose too much weight in the past, and she seemed to be losing, and gaining weight.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Most probably ozempic, or any of the other semaglutides (I'm mentioning them because they were discussed already on this show by Emily, and on the RH of Beverly Hills). They suppress one's appetite and they change the body's metabolism. Shannon didn’t manage to lose too much weight in the past, and she seemed to be losing, and gaining weight.

She's thinner now than she was in her first season, when she was very slender. She started gaining when her marriage fell apart, and she ramped up the drinking. 

• Like 4
On 11/5/2023 at 7:19 PM, ZettaK said:

Vicki and Shannon in Las Vegas (BravoCon2023). Both on injectables (and I don't mean the ones for your face). This is a screenshot of a video Shannon posted on her IG.

I happened to catch the WWHL Bravocon episode this weekend with the “divas”. I thought she looked MUCH healthier. Quitting the booze and losing an additional 200+ pounds (or whatever John Janssen weighs) can work wonders.

Yes, Shannon can be a PITA. But I’m really hoping she finally gets it together.

• Like 11
On 11/13/2023 at 8:18 AM, RoseAllDay said:

I happened to catch the WWHL Bravocon episode this weekend with the “divas”. I thought she looked MUCH healthier. Quitting the booze and losing an additional 200+ pounds (or whatever John Janssen weighs) can work wonders.

Yes, Shannon can be a PITA. But I’m really hoping she finally gets it together.

the new hair really does suite her

• Like 5

I was with you all on the outrage until i saw this part:

“What was included in the Prosecutor’s Brief, for some reason, is that Ms. Beador is a public figure and is featured on a nationally televised show,” Fell wrote in the court document. “One wonders why this information was relevant to include in their brief, but demonstrates the fact that Ms. Beador is not being treated the same as every other individual face the same charges.”

I’m not a lawyer, but it seems to me that is a valid argument that it is irrelevant. Whether it ended up being prejudicial/preferential in Shannon’s judgment, it shouldn’t have been a factor at all. 

It’s giving me this same cringe feeling when 20 years ago my manager put in a very glowing performance review that it was incredible that even going through a divorce didn’t affect my work performance. Thankfully HR made him take it out because you can’t say something like that.

Likewise, it definitely feels like this judge should not have mentioned that in his ruling. They weren’t filming so it has no bearing on this incident. If she were using her platform to intimidate witnesses or something, maybe that’s another matter, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Shannon being on a reality show has no relevance to her getting drunk and driving into someone’s house. Lawyers are supposed to look for anything that can be used to appeal. This is seemingly a valid argument…again, without having any legal knowledge whatsoever beyond watching a lot of Housewives get arrested, lol.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
14 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

I was with you all on the outrage until i saw this part:

“What was included in the Prosecutor’s Brief, for some reason, is that Ms. Beador is a public figure and is featured on a nationally televised show,” Fell wrote in the court document. “One wonders why this information was relevant to include in their brief, but demonstrates the fact that Ms. Beador is not being treated the same as every other individual face the same charges.”

I’m not a lawyer, but it seems to me that is a valid argument that it is irrelevant. Whether it ended up being prejudicial/preferential in Shannon’s judgment, it shouldn’t have been a factor at all. 

It’s giving me this same cringe feeling when 20 years ago my manager put in a very glowing performance review that it was incredible that even going through a divorce didn’t affect my work performance. Thankfully HR made him take it out because you can’t say something like that.

Likewise, it definitely feels like this judge should not have mentioned that in his ruling. They weren’t filming so it has no bearing on this incident. If she were using her platform to intimidate witnesses or something, maybe that’s another matter, but that didn’t seem to be the case. Shannon being on a reality show has no relevance to her getting drunk and driving into someone’s house. Lawyers are supposed to look for anything that can be used to appeal. This is seemingly a valid argument…again, without having any legal knowledge whatsoever beyond watching a lot of Housewives get arrested, lol.

But she is being treated the same way ANYONE would be that blew 3times the limit did a hit and run then proceeded to pretend to walk her dog when cops found her

Joe smo on the street would be sitting IN jail right now for that..so in that way YES she is being treated different because she has money to buy her way out of it

Also it would show past prior behavior of her ALCOHOLISM on the show that was the only thing that would have pointed out because she works for a job that films her and shows her using alcohol to excess while saying she doesn't have a drinking issue

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Applause 6
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She was 3x the legal limit and did a hit and run….. Shannon can’t take responsibility for anything she HAS to be the victim… she’s a drunk who doesn’t need to be on this show anymore I’m sorry 

Yes.  And she can fuck all the way off with this claim.  Shannon Storms Beador thinks awfully highly of herself when she is a low rent reality 'star' who the average American couldn't identify in a line up.  I am not here for her bitching and complaining.  She is lucky she isn't in the slammer for killing someone.  This entitled twat needs to be off the air.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
On 11/5/2023 at 4:19 PM, ZettaK said:

Both of these self-absorbed women recreate themselves yearly, they just haven’t quite realized it’s the INSIDE that needs the real work.  

Still ugly, ugly, ugly…IMO.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
On 11/17/2023 at 3:15 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

She was 3x the legal limit and did a hit and run….. Shannon can’t take responsibility for anything she HAS to be the victim… she’s a drunk who doesn’t need to be on this show anymore I’m sorry 

She has a claim that her "fame" should have been irrelevant to the case.  At the same time, she got off so easy for these charges.  So appealing the case is unlikely to get her a better resolution.  She is on "informal probation" which allowed her to go to BravoCon.  She has no jail time and no major restrictions. 

I don't think she and her team are understanding how unsympathetic a figure she is.  She was extremely drunk.  She attempted to fool the police with her ever-so-sneaky I'm just walking the dog with my head bleeding not by my house while my car somehow ended up crashed into someone's home; no idea how that got there.  I wasn't driving.  Fortunately it was late at night so the streets were empty.  Upon appeal, given that there is film of the crime and breathalyzer results, it is almost impossible that she would be found innocent even if she got a new trial.  She could be awarded a much harsher punishment. 

• Like 12

I'd like to think she got special easy treatment because no one was hurt but sadly, that's kind of how it works until they eventually kill someone. This slap on the wrist hasn't taught her a thing and this entitled whiner wanting to appeal (didn't she plead guilty??) rather than be grateful pisses me off more than anything other RHs have done, which is really saying something. 

In my state there is a mandatory 24 hours in jail for a first DUI conviction, 48 hours if BAC is .15 or higher.  Still a slap on the wrist but I'd really like to hear about Shannon Beador spending the night in the clink. 

Edited by Cosmocrush
here is not the same as hear, damn phone
  • Like 9

From FOXLA.Com:

Beador was booked for two misdemeanors - hit-and-run and DUI - a source told TMZ, cited, and released without bond. On Thursday, the entertainment news outlet reported Beador was sentenced to 36 months of informal probation, fines and fees, 40 hours of community service, and a nine-month alcohol program.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
On 11/18/2023 at 2:15 PM, Cosmocrush said:

IIn my state there is a mandatory 24 hours in jail for a first DUI conviction, 48 hours if BAC is .15 or higher.  Still a slap on the wrist but I'd really like to hear about Shannon Beador spending the night in the clink. 

Shannon in jail -- the food is not organic!  I need my lemon water!  Who is going to do my blow out?  I need to attach my irrigator to this toilet.  No one else can sit on my tip!  I need a session with Dr. Moon!  And of course, I'll have a tequila with seltzer and extra limes. 

23 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

From FOXLA.Com:

Beador was booked for two misdemeanors - hit-and-run and DUI - a source told TMZ, cited, and released without bond. On Thursday, the entertainment news outlet reported Beador was sentenced to 36 months of informal probation, fines and fees, 40 hours of community service, and a nine-month alcohol program.

40 hours of community service is minimal.  I volunteer with an agency that helps people with severe illness or disability keep their companion animals.  We often get temporary volunteers that are doing their community service.  Even with our only needing volunteers on Fridays and Saturdays or for special events, 40 hours can be done in a few weeks.  Shannon is so busy how would she ever fit this in?  🙄

I would like to know more about how informal probation works.  Being a Love After Lockup fan, I know more about probation than I ever expected to.  From what I've read, with informal probation she doesn't have a parole officer.  She doesn't need to check in with a probation office.  This is mainly in place so that if she recommits she goes directly to jail.  It doesn't seem like she was given a curfew.  She is probably most upset that she has to do the alcohol program and cannot drink.  If you get close to her, you can probably hear her liver whispering thank you for the break from alcohol.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 11/18/2023 at 3:40 PM, SweetieDarling said:

Beador was booked for two misdemeanors - hit-and-run and DUI - a source told TMZ, cited, and released without bond. 

I am not 100% sure but I think a first dui offense in OC is 8 hours in jail (til the booze or drugs wear off) then you're  released on OR. That's  why I asked if she went to jail for 8 hours. Or at all. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I volunteer with an agency that helps people with severe illness or disability keep their companion animals.

Oh that’s great you do that, it sounds like a great organization.

I don’t think it should matter that she’s on TV, it is ridiculous that it would be part of the ruling.  But what is Shannon’s endgame?  Is she trying to get her very lenient sentence reduced? 

• Like 4

That's what I don't understand.  I did a little research.  Her lenient sentence was within the norms for a first time misdemeanor DUI in CA.  She could  have been sentenced up to a year in jail.  With her level of intoxication, she was right at the border for misdemeanor vs. felony.  There is nothing to be gained by her complaining about her sentence.  She's better off if people forget about this.  

• Like 11
On 11/5/2023 at 4:19 PM, ZettaK said:

O-O-O OZEMPIC! No way she got that skinny so fast after allegedly quitting alcohol. And what's with her Barbie pink dress with padded shoulders? 

She also looks like she sprouted a red and white light fixture out the back of her head. Bad photographer (probably Tamra)

No comment on Vicki. She's a whole other rant. I don't know where to begin (for now!)

• Like 4