Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Starlight925 said:

It’s possible she wasn’t wearing a seat belt (ugh!). 

Or that the airbag caused the damage (happens). 
Or that the airbag didn’t deploy, as it didn’t sense a strong enough collision.  Of course, in that case, her seatbelt should have restrained her enough to prevent facial damage. Which brings us to.… Possible no seatbelt.

A mess anyway we look at it

I think she hit the house with enough force according to the security camera footage for the airbags to be deployed. Jeff Lewis said she will need to have plastic surgery on her face. 

• Useful 2

Terry’s on the Home Shopping Channel hawking “Primo Beet Treats” and “Fiber Gummies.” The beet treats open up your arteries and the gummies look like charcoal briquets, or pieces of rubber. Three bottles can be yours for under $20/bottle, or $59.95, so you save 5 cents.

Hey, it takes more than nose and boob jobs to pay for that penthouse.

He’s selling all sorts of stuff tonight.

Honestly, what he’s asking for this stuff…

3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think she hit the house with enough force according to the security camera footage for the airbags to be deployed. Jeff Lewis said she will need to have plastic surgery on her face. 

Air bags can mess you up. I’d like to see a picture of the whole front of the house, taken in daylight, instead of the closeup of the landscaping taken at night. There had to have been some damage to that wall.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Bummer, since  she looked like she just had some done when I saw her on WWHL.  I thought she looked good.  

With this DUI in mind I noticed that Shannon ordered a skinny margarita TO GO at the end of the dinner on the beach.  And I'm sure she knows how to order drinks from room service - just not toothbrushes. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I read that seatbelts and airbags are interrelated. An airbag without the use of a seatbelt and lap harness can cause serious injury or even death. if Shannon's injuries were severe enought to cause facial damage and a broken arm I am willing to bet that she was not wearing a seatbelt. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
On 9/22/2023 at 8:19 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Air bags can mess you up. I’d like to see a picture of the whole front of the house, taken in daylight, instead of the closeup of the landscaping taken at night. There had to have been some damage to that wall.

The front of the house in daylight. The black parts/pieces are from her car. The dark fluid/stain is car oil, or fluid.

Screenshot_20230923_002828_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 4
15 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I was in a serious car accident and all of my injuries were from the airbag and my seatbelt

Same here. Other driver ran a red light and "T-boned" me. All airbags deloyed but not the one in the steering wheel. Seat belt injuries caused most of my body injuries.

I'm glad Archie didn't get hurt.

10 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:
14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Jeff Lewis said she will need to have plastic surgery on her  face

Can't  wait to see what that's going to look like. Her face is already plasticized!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Sweet-tea said:

I'm surprised her mug shot hasn't been released. 

The other day I read she was going to rehab.

I read the other day that they will probably not release a mug shot, because it’s part of the “investigation”. The story said that Gina’s wasn’t released either, but I thought it was?

No expert, but this should be public record. If she’s messed up as much as everyone is saying, it would be a good example of why you shouldn’t drive if you’re drunk.

I hope the rehab takes, but the cynic in me is thinking that this is a way to get leniency from the court. 

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Yes, the "rehab stint"/public apology tour is a ploy by her attorney and public relations people to try and lessen her sentence.  See:  Jen Shah, RHSLC.

I’m sure a few of us could see this coming and know a lot of stars do it to get their sentences reduced. It doesn’t change anything as soon as they’ve completed everything to get their lower sentences and are done being monitored. What I don’t understand is why the Judges fall for it every time. If we can see through it, they why don’t they? 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

I’m sure a few of us could see this coming and know a lot of stars do it to get their sentences reduced. It doesn’t change anything as soon as they’ve completed everything to get their lower sentences and are done being monitored. What I don’t understand is why the Judges fall for it every time. If we can see through it, they why don’t they? 

One word:  $$$

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I don;t think it's a matter of the judge falling for it.

The DUI and the Hit-and-Run are both misdemeanors. There is no jail time. She will probably have to pay fines, take mandatory DUI classes, and she will lose her driver's license for a year. The homeowner can sue her for damages and maybe emotional distress.

The "rehab" thing is a PR campaign. I don't know why, but I don't think Shannon will go to any sort of inpatient rehab center. I seriously don't think she thinks she has an issue with alcohol and I don't think she's ready to give up the booze.

• Like 9

It's all PR. She wants to rehabilitate (pun intended) her image in the eyes of the public. Jeff Lewis (her friend) said he doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol, and it's dubious in what kind of facility she will go, and for how long. Shannon offered to pay for the damage to the house. 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/21/shannon-beador-pay-damage-property-dui-treatment-hit-and-run-arrest/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
14 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don;t think it's a matter of the judge falling for it.

The DUI and the Hit-and-Run are both misdemeanors. There is no jail time. She will probably have to pay fines, take mandatory DUI classes, and she will lose her driver's license for a year. The homeowner can sue her for damages and maybe emotional distress.

The "rehab" thing is a PR campaign. I don't know why, but I don't think Shannon will go to any sort of inpatient rehab center. I seriously don't think she thinks she has an issue with alcohol and I don't think she's ready to give up the booze.

Misdemeanors can lead to a max of six months in the county jail in California https://casetext.com/statute/california-codes/california-penal-code/division-preliminary-provisions/section-19-punishment-for-misdemeanor, but we all know that will never happen to her.

Insurance will foot whatever damages she’s caused. In short, she’ll feel little to no repercussions for what she’s done. (As it usually is with some people.)

Dealing with all this will be a consuming part of her life, though, and it should be her storyline next season. Seeing what someone goes through when they make the dumbass decision to drink and drive (or drink, and then drive angry) would be a public service. If they showed her going through marriage counseling, they can show her going through rehab and the court system.

14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It's all PR. She wants to rehabilitate (pun intended) her image in the eyes of the public. Jeff Lewis (her friend) said he doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol, and it's dubious in what kind of facility she will go, and for how long. Shannon offered to pay for the damage to the house. 

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/21/shannon-beador-pay-damage-property-dui-treatment-hit-and-run-arrest/

Paying for the damage is the least she can do, no?

So she’s still getting affirmations from her good friend that she doesn’t have a problem. Okay. Talk to us after the next incident, Jeff, because I’m willing to bet there will be one at some point.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why-animal-control-getting-involved-171836212.html

Will THIS will wake her up? The very thought of maybe having Archie taken away if she doesn’t get her shit together should be enough to make her want to dry out. I was wondering about animal control in this situation. 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, RoseAllDay said:

Misdemeanors can lead to a max of six months in the county jail in California https://casetext.com/statute/california-codes/california-penal-code/division-preliminary-provisions/section-19-punishment-for-misdemeanor, but we all know that will never happen to her.

Insurance will foot whatever damages she’s caused. In short, she’ll feel little to no repercussions for what she’s done. (As it usually is with some people.)

Dealing with all this will be a consuming part of her life, though, and it should be her storyline next season. Seeing what someone goes through when they make the dumbass decision to drink and drive (or drink, and then drive angry) would be a public service. If they showed her going through marriage counseling, they can show her going through rehab and the court system.

So she’s still getting affirmations from her good friend that she doesn’t have a problem. Okay. Talk to us after the next incident, Jeff, because I’m willing to bet there will be one at some point.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/why-animal-control-getting-involved-171836212.html

Will THIS will wake her up? The very thought of maybe having Archie taken away if she doesn’t get her shit together should be enough to make her want to dry out. I was wondering about animal control in this situation. 

Except from the Yahoo piece:

Earlier this week, Us obtained photos of the damage caused by the incident and spoke to the resident of the home who claimed that Beador was caught by the police after they followed a trail of automobile fluid. “What they said was someone hit your house and they were able to locate the suspect because they followed automobile fluid,” the tenant explained to Us. “There was [a] clear trail of it and it’s still outside of our house.” 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2

I think Shannon does know she has a drinking problem but isn't ready to stop. Therefore, in front of others she's denying it. This is pretty common behavior for people who aren't ready to admit they need help. 

I hope she comes to her senes, but I don't really want to watch a whole season of her redemption arc. 

• Like 11
3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I think Shannon does know she has a drinking problem but isn't ready to stop. Therefore, in front of others she's denying it. This is pretty common behavior for people who aren't ready to admit they need help. 

I hope she comes to her senes, but I don't really want to watch a whole season of her redemption arc. 

Agreed. She needs to be off the show and seriously getting her life in order NOT faux swanning about in front of the cameras acting the wounded martyr. 

• Like 9

If the show (and Shannon) return, I dread Shannon's storyline.  With all the drinking going on with the women (except for Gina), I don't see that Shannon would be able to maintain any sort of sobriety.  

Personally, I think Shannon should step away from the show and focus on (as @Juneau Galsaid above) getting her life in order.  

• Like 7

Bravo has been leaning heavily on the excess alcohol consumption for content with the housewives shows and Below Deck and other reality shows.  The theme is always get the players as sloshed as possible and have them disgrace themselves while screaming and fighting. And we watch. I don't think that Bravo can be held accountable for what happens when they are not being filmed. But some of the housewives like Sonja, Dorinda and Shannon I strongly suspect had drinking issues before they became housewives. Now they drink to extreme. And their so called friends do not help them by not being truthful with them about the alcohol abuse. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Bravo has been leaning heavily on the excess alcohol consumption for content with the housewives shows and Below Deck and other reality shows.  The theme is always get the players as sloshed as possible and have them disgrace themselves while screaming and fighting. And we watch. I don't think that Bravo can be held accountable for what happens when they are not being filmed. But some of the housewives like Sonja, Dorinda and Shannon I strongly suspect had drinking issues before they became housewives. Now they drink to extreme. And their so called friends do not help them by not being truthful with them about the alcohol abuse. 

Agree, and this has been discussed with respect to other shows as well, i.e. Bachelorette, etc.

Huge amounts of alcohol served + limited food = camera fun for all.

The big difference is the driving.  Orange County is all driving, whereas on Bachelorette, RHNY, Below Deck, and many others, there is no driving.

I think that's why the show provides Sprinter vans for all the outings, trips, etc.  Ply 'em with alcohol and let the cameras roll.

But the Sprinter vans aren't there on the random Saturday night when Shannon finds out her ex is having dinner with "a friend" and screeches past his house.

• Like 8

Bravo probably has a camera crew inside Shannon's house because of the accident, and John is making a 'special appearance.' 

I imagine they don't want her showing her supposedly messed up face for the tabloids because that's their gravy train.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

It doesn’t have to be a “redemption arc.” Just show it like it is. I didn’t see Lauri Peterson as necessarily a sympathetic figure when she was dealing with Josh’s time in juvenile hall (before he turned into a definite hardened criminal).

But really, a slap on the wrist and a stern, finger-wagging lecture will probably be all that happens to Shannon.

• Like 2
On 9/22/2023 at 8:19 PM, RoseAllDay said:

Terry’s on the Home Shopping Channel hawking “Primo Beet Treats” and “Fiber Gummies.” The beet treats open up your arteries and the gummies look like charcoal briquets, or pieces of rubber. Three bottles can be yours for under $20/bottle, or $59.95, so you save 5 cents.

Hey, it takes more than nose and boob jobs to pay for that penthouse.

He’s selling all sorts of stuff tonight.

Honestly, what he’s asking for this stuff…

My apologies, everyone…this was probably more suited to Heather’s forum than Shannon’s….should have broken up the post. Not paying attention. 🫤

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
On 9/24/2023 at 7:08 AM, RoseAllDay said:

The dramatic irony of “canine CPS” getting involved in her DUI!

real housewives gina GIF by Slice

• Like 1
  • Wink 4
  • LOL 2

Shannon is a longtime drunk on this show.  Red flags were present from her first season.

Anyone remember in her first season (when she bragged about being a size 6 and 118lbs I think? Around the same time she mocked Michigan women for being fat because they ate too many potatoes)  she and David did a weekend getaway at a hotel and she was grabbing the vodka at the minibar for dear life and lamenting, on camera " I just wish I was more drunk!"  Like : I sure wish before I have to go to bed with you I could  down another stiff drink!  

David gasped quickly " No, don't do that!"  trying to wrest the drink from her hand.

Did I dream that?  No, I'm afraid not, and I have thought of it often over the years.  She has had a problem for many years.

• Like 12
10 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

And she's pumped up her lips. Yikes.

I find that absolutely disgusting. I’ve yet to see anybody who looks good with plumped lips. 

None of these women — with maybe the exception of Heather — look good anymore. They all look road-worn.

8 hours ago, Medium said:

Shannon is a longtime drunk on this show.  Red flags were present from her first season.

Anyone remember in her first season (when she bragged about being a size 6 and 118lbs I think? Around the same time she mocked Michigan women for being fat because they ate too many potatoes)  she and David did a weekend getaway at a hotel and she was grabbing the vodka at the minibar for dear life and lamenting, on camera " I just wish I was more drunk!"  Like : I sure wish before I have to go to bed with you I could  down another stiff drink!  

David gasped quickly " No, don't do that!"  trying to wrest the drink from her hand.

Did I dream that?  No, I'm afraid not, and I have thought of it often over the years.  She has had a problem for many years.

Pretty sure all her rants have been alcohol fueled. The wreck was just a long time coming.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 9/26/2023 at 12:34 AM, Medium said:

She also insulted David who is from Michigan (that's why she made the comment about Michigan women) by saying he was a meat and potato guy in a derogatory way. Somebody said this season that David thought she drank too much. 

On 9/25/2023 at 11:46 PM, Cosmocrush said:

I don't know what that is????

Buccal fat removal is the removal of fat pads underneath the cheekbones. It doesn't look good, and it even ages a young person. I don't want to imagine how they would look when they get older. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
36 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/09/26/john-janssens-son-joe-arrested-after-shannon-beador-booked-for-dui/

Vandalism. More drama. He’s out of jail on a $20,000 bond and is looking at up to three years in jail.

IMG_0051.jpeg

I’m sure Shannon will put her own needs aside and try to be there for John and his kids through this. *eye roll* No, I’m pretty sure she’ll make it all about herself and her anxieties. “It’s too much! I can’t! I’m paralyzed!”

• Like 8
Just now, FozzyBear said:

I’m sure Shannon will put her own needs aside and try to be there for John and his kids through this. *eye roll* No, I’m pretty sure she’ll make it all about herself and her anxieties. “It’s too much! I can’t! I’m paralyzed!”

There is screenshot of an Instagram post from Page Six on Reddit that has Shannon saying John’s kids “hate” her. I didn’t see it when looking for what I posted.

All the dysfunction here…I can’t.

My armchair psychiatric advice for Shannon is: Get clean, then spend a lot of time just learning to be by yourself. You have to love and accept yourself first before jumping into a “validating” relationship. 

• Like 14

I somehow missed this DUI story until last night, when it was mentioned on WWHL.  Andy asked Heather what she thought, and she wisely said no comment.  Someone upthread mentioned that they all may drink and drive, including Heather.  I doubt Heather ever drives anywhere.  I have never seen her drive.  She always has a driver.  I'd give her credit for being smart enough not to drink and drive.  Moreover, she's not not a complete and total alkie like Shannon, who is a very sad case.  Heather just drinks her champs socially, I think. 

I doubt Shannon can successfully rehab without a complete commitment on her part, which she's not willing to do.  But I don't care.  Just don't drive a car, you moron. 

As to Andy asking Heather for a comment that had to be a pretty dumb thing to do, as I'd guess Bravo has told them all to clam up.  But Andy's a jerk too.  Shotskis. 

• Like 8
On 9/25/2023 at 11:34 PM, Medium said:

I forgot about that scene.  Shannon doesn’t seem like a very sexual person and I can’t imagine her being open about nudity. If I had to live my life in compression undergarments I would be miserable all the time.  Sometimes she’s worn 2 at once.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
On 9/27/2023 at 11:35 AM, RoseAllDay said:

There is screenshot of an Instagram post from Page Six on Reddit that has Shannon saying John’s kids “hate” her. I didn’t see it when looking for what I posted.

All the dysfunction here…I can’t.

My armchair psychiatric advice for Shannon is: Get clean, then spend a lot of time just learning to be by yourself. You have to love and accept yourself first before jumping into a “validating” relationship. 

Shannon said this season that John's kids hate her. I guess that's why his daughter and her fought at a local restaurant recently.

20 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

I somehow missed this DUI story until last night, when it was mentioned on WWHL.  Andy asked Heather what she thought, and she wisely said no comment.  Someone upthread mentioned that they all may drink and drive, including Heather.  I doubt Heather ever drives anywhere.  I have never seen her drive.  She always has a driver.  I'd give her credit for being smart enough not to drink and drive.  Moreover, she's not not a complete and total alkie like Shannon, who is a very sad case.  Heather just drinks her champs socially, I think. 

I doubt Shannon can successfully rehab without a complete commitment on her part, which she's not willing to do.  But I don't care.  Just don't drive a car, you moron. 

As to Andy asking Heather for a comment that had to be a pretty dumb thing to do, as I'd guess Bravo has told them all to clam up.  But Andy's a jerk too.  Shotskis. 

It's obvious Bravo doesn't want too many discussions about Shannon's DUI. Andy Cohen didn't say anything even on his Sirius radio show, and it was not mentioned on the finale episode yesterday when Bravo gave updates about all the HWs.

• Like 4

Browsing Reddit just now and someone brought up a fun fact from Season 14, Episode 22 (reunion).

Kelly Dodd accuses Shannon of drunk driving after getting a phone call from one of Shannon’s daughters. IIRC, Shannon goes off and accuses Kelly of lying. 

I really don’t care to think about how many times Shannon has been drinking and then driving through the years.

• Like 6
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 2
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Shannon said this season that John's kids hate her. I guess that's why his daughter and her fought at a local restaurant recently.

It's obvious Bravo doesn't want too many discussions about Shannon's DUI. Andy Cohen didn't say anything even on his Sirius radio show, and it was not mentioned on the finale episode yesterday when Bravo gave updates about all the HWs.

Of course not. Move along, nothing to see here. The women are just for his and the audience’s entertainment. But really, depending on how this plays out, it could make for a good WWHL one-on-one since this is one of the most serious — if not the most serious — legal problem anyone’s been in. I mean, if Andy can sit that POS Brooks Ayers down, he can surely talk to Shannon and maybe do a bit of public service about alcohol abuse and its consequences — if she is willing, of course. But people have been court-ordered to do such things, I think. Community service.

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Of course not. Move along, nothing to see here. The women are just for his and the audience’s entertainment. But really, depending on how this plays out, it could make for a good WWHL one-on-one since this is one of the most serious — if not the most serious — legal problem anyone’s been in. I mean, if Andy can sit that POS Brooks Ayers down, he can surely talk to Shannon and maybe do a bit of public service about alcohol abuse and its consequences — if she is willing, of course. But people have been court-ordered to do such things, I think. Community service.

I think I don’t always understand the protective nature people have toward Shannon. I’m not sure why Bravo would sweep Shannon’s DUI under the rug when Gina’s was a major storyline for an entire season. When things happen to Shannon it feels like she gets the kid glove treatment that other Bravoleberties aren’t afforded. Granted I have never liked Shannon so I’m sure that colors my view of how she’s treated but she just seems to be babied a lot.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
33 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I think I don’t always understand the protective nature people have toward Shannon. I’m not sure why Bravo would sweep Shannon’s DUI under the rug when Gina’s was a major storyline for an entire season. When things happen to Shannon it feels like she gets the kid glove treatment that other Bravoleberties aren’t afforded. Granted I have never liked Shannon so I’m sure that colors my view of how she’s treated but she just seems to be babied a lot.

My take on this is that they are more concerned about potential liability for Bravo than with protecting poor Shannon.  She after all hit someone's house and caused substantial damage, where I guess Gina did nothing like that.  I don't think that production babies Shannon.  I think they highlight her hijinks and even spur her to drink more in the name of good TV.

The federal offenses by Teresa and Jen Shah are till now the worst things Bravolebrities have done, perhaps.  But Gina and Shannon put lives at risk, potentially worse than financial crimes. 

Luann had a drunkenness offense but she was not driving. 

Can anyone think of anything else?

• Like 3

I think it may be because the incident is still under investigation by law enforcement. Anything said by Bravo or her coworkers probably can be taken into account in the case, or cause people and/or footage to be subpoenaed.  Shannon would lose her shit if any Bravo people had to give a deposition about her previous behavior and drinking habits.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

I think it may be because the incident is still under investigation by law enforcement. Anything said by Bravo or her coworkers probably can be taken into account in the case, or cause people and/or footage to be subpoenaed.  Shannon would lose her shit if any Bravo people had to give a deposition about her previous behavior and drinking habits.

Good point. 

• Like 5
On 9/24/2023 at 5:26 PM, Starlight925 said:

Agree, and this has been discussed with respect to other shows as well, i.e. Bachelorette, etc.

Huge amounts of alcohol served + limited food = camera fun for all.

The big difference is the driving.  Orange County is all driving, whereas on Bachelorette, RHNY, Below Deck, and many others, there is no driving.

I think that's why the show provides Sprinter vans for all the outings, trips, etc.  Ply 'em with alcohol and let the cameras roll.

But the Sprinter vans aren't there on the random Saturday night when Shannon finds out her ex is having dinner with "a friend" and screeches past his house.

Jeff is no friend to Shannon if he isn't telling her in private she is an alcoholic.  I heard him talking about how yes, there are Ubers but that gets expensive.  What the fuck????  I bet it would be cheaper than her bar tab and def cheaper than her DUI.

On 9/28/2023 at 9:05 AM, Emmeline said:

I forgot about that scene.  Shannon doesn’t seem like a very sexual person and I can’t imagine her being open about nudity. If I had to live my life in compression undergarments I would be miserable all the time.  Sometimes she’s worn 2 at once.

Don't forget the duct tape

On 9/29/2023 at 6:59 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Browsing Reddit just now and someone brought up a fun fact from Season 14, Episode 22 (reunion).

Kelly Dodd accuses Shannon of drunk driving after getting a phone call from one of Shannon’s daughters. IIRC, Shannon goes off and accuses Kelly of lying. 

I really don’t care to think about how many times Shannon has been drinking and then driving through the years.

I imagine it's a regular occurence.

• Like 9
On 9/25/2023 at 8:37 PM, ZettaK said:

I was wondering why Shannon looked different in relatively recent photos. She had buccal fat removal. 

Screenshot_20230924_080019_Samsung Internet.jpg

She is ruining her face. Yesterday I watched parts of season 11 especially the reunion. Granted this was fimed 7 years ago. She had gained weight not so much that I would call her bloated like she is this season. But I was struck by how pretty she was and how young she looked. Her hair and her face are competely different today and not in a good way.  She has aged herself badly with all of the plastic surgeries. You have to wonder why she puts herself through this because whatever she is doing to her face makes her look old.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

Jeff is no friend to Shannon if he isn't telling her in private she is an alcoholic.  I heard him talking about how yes, there are Ubers but that gets expensive.  What the fuck????  I bet it would be cheaper than her bar tab and def cheaper than her DUI.

I just Uber'd last night, even though where I was going was kind of far, in high surge pricing, but you know what?  Cheaper than a DUI, and certainly better than worrying if I'd hit a house....or worse.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 10
  • Applause 4
On 9/22/2023 at 3:29 PM, FozzyBear said:

The airbag might be what caused the damage. Those suckers hurt when your face hits them. I was in a serious car accident and all of my injuries were from the airbag and my seatbelt. I fractured some bones broke some teeth and had serious bruising to my face. I was pretty banged up and in a lot of pain, but I wasn’t crippled, dead, or living with serious brain damage. My doctor even told me that’s how it happens. If your airbag and seatbelt are working they cause some injury but prevent worse injury.

The broken arm seems right, especially if she was holding the steering wheel. The plastic surgery? Who knows. She could have broken her nose or some teeth.

Friend of mine was hit from behind which then catapulted her into a tree, and the airbag being deployed broke her wrist. She could have been been killed, but thankfully the the extent was a broken wrist among other smaller injuries.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1