Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 12/27/2023 at 9:20 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I find it so tacky to post your gifts on social media. I can see announcing an engagement with a picture of an engagement ring but a pricey promise ring? 
At their age? She’s ridiculous and he’s coming off like a thirsty old asshole. Another Slade is a good description of him. 

Not to mention she doesn't know the difference between "its" (possessive) and "it's (contraction).

The timing of this is convenient and perfectly positioned to create drama with Shannon. Those posts by Alexis are super thirsty. Cringe! 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5

What I hate most about this Alexis ❤️ Johnny J (barf) crap is that instead of the possibility of next season Shannon facing a reckoning with her drinking problem and DUI and perhaps facing her demons head on, instead she'll get painted as a victim and either rally the troops to her cause or face a pile-on where she'll get a sympathy edit and continue to drink to her heart's and car ignition's content because it's all everyone else's fault, just like always.

This Tamra breaking up with the Amigas thing reeks of a ploy to get Cancer Scammer back on the show with a storyline.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, dmeets said:

What I hate most about this Alexis ❤️ Johnny J (barf) crap is that instead of the possibility of next season Shannon facing a reckoning with her drinking problem and DUI and perhaps facing her demons head on, instead she'll get painted as a victim and either rally the troops to her cause or face a pile-on where she'll get a sympathy edit and continue to drink to her heart's and car ignition's content because it's all everyone else's fault, just like always.

This Tamra breaking up with the Amigas thing reeks of a ploy to get Cancer Scammer back on the show with a storyline.

It seems like some of these shows are looking for the next Scandoval or a derivative. Southern Charm had a similar storyline last season but watered down. 

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
On 12/27/2023 at 8:25 PM, ZettaK said:

And another photo. She already loves him! They know each other for DAYS. This is so fake. She needs the Bravo money because the fiancé broke the engagement, and she is not employed otherwise. 

It's obvious they both try to bother Shannon with the Van Cleef ring, and photos. And her former fiancé. Alexis only pretends she is a nice, Christian woman, she is not.

Screenshot_20231227_173545_Instagram.thumb.jpg.9ca6a418edfc5d0f45af708becf3538f.jpg

"But you have shown me love that I've never known." Yeah. Same crap she said about her ex-husband and her ex-boyfriend in the beginning.

Shannon needs to quit this show for her own sanity. It's all about the thirst for (local) fame and notoriety and Shannon isn't that type of person. She's lonely and all she can attract while on this show are "thirsty for fame" whores. 

Take a break Shannon. Find a real man. And learn how to reign in your eccentric impulses. Get a psychologist. A therapist, whatever it takes because you are NOT mentally stable. IMO 

• Like 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, dmeets said:

Bravo said already that doesn't want Vicki as a regular cast member, only as a friend, and she declined. So, we are not in danger seeing Vicki any time soon.

As for Shannon, she will play the victim, and never do anything about her drinking. She was offered free rehab after the DUI, and she refused. She said it herself on a recent interview.

8 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

What did Tamra do exactly?  Just quit and why?   Anyone have the story? 

I think she quit because she had a falling out with Shannon after her DUI. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
9 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Kelly Dodd weighed in on Dos Amigas, and Vicki liked her comment.

amigas.jpeg

Kelly needs to stop. She is still obsessed with the HWs after her firing which happened MANY years ago. None of the former cast members care to get involved with HW issues, except for her and Vicki who is upset, as well. They probably cannot form an LLC now because it's too late, and Tamra "owns" the name too. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
19 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Kelly needs to stop. She is still obsessed with the HWs after her firing which happened MANY years ago.

So true. She's probably getting bored with Rick and needs some other obsession. Rick can only build so many closets for her and have sex with her multiple times a day. 

She wants back on the show and less of Rick. She definitely seems like that type of person who thrives on the attention from her spouse in the beginning, then gets bored with both the attention and the S/O.

I'd rather Kelly came back and Tamrat is fired. I don't like either of the them but I'll take Kelly over tam.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
On 12/30/2023 at 9:07 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Tres Amigas is now Dos Amigas.  No more Tamra in their Road Show.

dos amigas.jpeg

Tamra is in season two of The Traitors, which started filming in Scotland in late September. That may be why she’s not a Una Amiga, depending on what’s involved before they start out.

(Highly recommend The Traitors, BTW. It’s on Peacock but I’m sure Bravo will air it at some point. Entertaining AF.)

On 1/5/2024 at 8:13 PM, JMO said:

Long time lurker, first time poster to this board.  I think it's the Alexis news that put me over the edge.

When she's not drinking---yes, I know it's hard to find those moments in recent seasons---I find Shannon to be the most likeable of the group. She's new-age-looney, but in a benign and sometimes amusing way.  And she's as self-centered as anyone else who thinks their life would be interesting to the masses.  Yet, despite that, she has displayed a capacity for empathy that I have yet to see in most of the others.  So I like her.  I wish she wasn't her own worst enemy.

But now I see Bravo functioning as an abusive partner, going out of its way to put her into a position of pain by bringing on Alexis as the new love interest of John, so they can blame her for whatever happens as a result.  They know how bad that will be for Shannon.  They're salivating over it.  And when she inevitably reacts, they will make it all her fault.  If any of you are familiar with domestic violence patterns, you will recognize this.  

I hope Alexis is above this, but the social media shared in this thread doesn't look promising.  I wish Shannon would remove herself from the situation, for her own sake and the sake of her kids.  And as I feel about any abuser, I wish Bravo would implode.

Good post. If anybody is in recovery, these shows ought to be off-limits. Personal well-being is more important than this. There is a cast member on BH with a history of an eating disorder, and last week she was comparing herself to others and their weight loss.

• Like 10
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Tamra is in season two of The Traitors, which started filming in Scotland in late September. That may be why she’s not a Una Amiga, depending on what’s involved before they start out.

(Highly recommend The Traitors, BTW. It’s on Peacock but I’m sure Bravo will air it at some point. Entertaining AF.)

Good post. If anybody is in recovery, these shows ought to be off-limits. Personal well-being is more important than this. There is a cast member on BH with a history of an eating disorder, and last week she was comparing herself to others and their weight loss.

If ever there was a reality show appropriately named for Tamra, The Traitors can't be beat.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

The Traitors were (was) filmed already though, and the first episode will air on the 12th of January, and Tamra just "broke up" with the other two Amigas. It seems they all unfollowed each other on social media. Tamra has a problem with Shannon who didn't tell her she had a DUI although they talked on the phone, and she had to find out from the media a few days after. She also thinks that Shannon should seek treatment because she could have killed somebody. Tamra is all lovey dovey with Heather right now.

• Useful 5
On 1/8/2024 at 1:10 PM, dmeets said:

I agree. I don’t want another season of victim Shannon. She’s exhausting and I can never deal with poor little Shannon. My only thing is that I don’t really understand why this is a scandal. Shannon and Alexis weren’t friends, were they? I get that Alexis and John are probably just as gross as Shannon and John maybe even grosser but….so what? John broke up with Shannon. Alexis barely knows Shannon that I remember. I just don’t see how this is a big betrayal. Were Alexis and Shannon friends or something and I don’t remember it? 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I agree. I don’t want another season of victim Shannon. She’s afyer an I can never deal with poor little Shannon. My only thing is that I don’t really understand why this is a scandal. Shannon and Alexis weren’t friends, were they? I get that Alexis and John are probably just as gross as Shannon and John maybe even grosser but….so what? John broke up with Shannon. Alexis barely knows Shannon that I remember. I just don’t see how this is a big betrayal. Were Alexis and Shannon friends or something and I don’t remember it? 

It's not a betrayal at all. Shannon and Alexis were never friends. John's behavior is tacky though, and he is a famewhore, wanting to be on tv again by going after another local HW.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)

While Shannon exhausts the heck out of me, and no, it isn't a betrayal by Alexis, as they were never friends, it's horrible the way Alexis is shoving their "perfect love" in everyone's face.

My friend worked at Nordstrom's shoes, and Alexis was in one day,  and she treated everyone like crap.  Pointing her fingers, bring me this....take away that...all while leaving the area in a mess.  Total biatch.  Never a thank you, just treated everyone as less than.  

The measure of a person can be shown in how they treat people of service, and the Alexis stories I heard were that she thinks she is greater than.  

I do hope Shannon will come back with some sort of true authenticity and a true show of responsibility and remorse for her DUI.  She should have been out there helping re-plant what she mowed down.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1

Shannon has never taken responsibility for anything that she does or says. Oh wait she doesn't remember half of what she says. She will return to the show and blubber her way though the season crying about how she suffered terribly for the past 3 years. And she will claim that she doesn't have drinking problem even though her blood alcohol level was 3 times the legal limit on the night of the wreck.  She is a bottomless pit of entitlement and need.

• Like 9
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"This man makes me know we can take this world on together.  Haters...go away!  You ain't touching this FYI"

ALEXIS.jpeg

“John is a very private person!” Said in Shannon’s overwrought, hysterical seagull screech.

• LOL 15
4 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

"This man makes me know we can take this world on together.  Haters...go away!  You ain't touching this FYI"

ALEXIS.jpeg

🤮

On 1/10/2024 at 8:24 PM, ZettaK said:

The Traitors were (was) filmed already though, and the first episode will air on the 12th of January, and Tamra just "broke up" with the other two Amigas. It seems they all unfollowed each other on social media. Tamra has a problem with Shannon who didn't tell her she had a DUI although they talked on the phone, and she had to find out from the media a few days after. She also thinks that Shannon should seek treatment because she could have killed somebody. Tamra is all lovey dovey with Heather right now.

My thought was that there may have been preplanning involved with this “tour” that could have started months prior to its hitting the road. 

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

ALEXIS.jpeg

So fake.

That's one thing Shannon was right about. John is a famewhore, and was with Shannon because he liked being recognized wherever he went. 

• Like 5
(edited)
59 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

🤮

My thought was that there may have been preplanning involved with this “tour” that could have started months prior to its hitting the road. 

I'm not sure about this. Andy Cohen gave a WifeTime Achievement award to Vicki on BravoCon in November, and he announced it on WWHL months earlier. Vicki most probably thought she would become a full time HW again. The contracts for the new season were just offered to the HWs/friends, and filming started a few days ago. Vicki said she was offered a friend contract, but she didn't accept it.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 1/8/2024 at 8:15 PM, ZettaK said:

Kelly needs to stop. She is still obsessed with the HWs after her firing which happened MANY years ago. None of the former cast members care to get involved with HW issues, except for her and Vicki who is upset, as well. They probably cannot form an LLC now because it's too late, and Tamra "owns" the name too. 

I'm relieved Kelly will be fired. I'm binging and on season 14. She can be very likable but when he is angry, she is MEAN. 

I'm on season 14 right now, and it's glow-up Shannon. She lost a lot of weight and had a nonsurgical face lift. She looks fantastic and is fun. 

• Like 2

I cam here to see if there was any chatter about John's recent lawsuit against Shannon.

I dont know too much about it, other than she was on Jeff Lewis' radio show recently (around April 1st) talking about it. That in and of itself bothered me for her. What is she doing ?!! Shannon got into the details: apparently John is suing Shannon for about $75K  - the amount in which she admits she borrowed from him when they were involved. From her own mouth, I came away with thinking that now she has also mis-managed her money. Yeah yeah, so one season Bravo did not pay the Wives on a one lump sum timely basis. That was her excuse, so she had to borrow from John to make ends meet. And the girls were costing her money with pre-college preparations.

While I felt bad for her, thinking, Jezuz, one more bad post-David, life problem for her in laundry list of big ones, ...she still is a mess. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 4/4/2024 at 5:56 PM, Bossa Nova said:

I cam here to see if there was any chatter about John's recent lawsuit against Shannon.

I dont know too much about it, other than she was on Jeff Lewis' radio show recently (around April 1st) talking about it. That in and of itself bothered me for her. What is she doing ?!! Shannon got into the details: apparently John is suing Shannon for about $75K  - the amount in which she admits she borrowed from him when they were involved. From her own mouth, I came away with thinking that now she has also mis-managed her money. Yeah yeah, so one season Bravo did not pay the Wives on a one lump sum timely basis. That was her excuse, so she had to borrow from John to make ends meet. And the girls were costing her money with pre-college preparations.

While I felt bad for her, thinking, Jezuz, one more bad post-David, life problem for her in laundry list of big ones, ...she still is a mess. 

John sued her during filming to embarrass her (so that some HW would bring it up, and it would be filmed). He could have waited a couple of months. He wanted the world to know it was for a face lift, as well. I also wonder why Shannon didn't repay the debt for two years, but she might have hoped John wouldn't ask for the money. 

As for Shannon, yes, she probably mismanages her money. I was shocked to read she needed to borrow money from John. Her Bravo salary is large, and David still paid child support back then, and he shared/shares the cost of college. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4

Catching up here, as I haven’t watched for a few years and won’t while Tamra is back.  

That ring is not attractive!!  I would not brag about it.  😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Just saw a clip of next season on Dana Wilkey.  John Jansen actually looks younger with Alexis.  Not sure why that is.  Maybe Alexis is less stressful to be around.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Does anyone know why Shannon uses last names so frequently? Several seasons ago, she said if she knew multiple people with the same first name, she would include a last name, like Heather Dubrow. I also wondered if maybe it was something she did just because she was new and these women weren't her real friends.

But I heard her say "John Jansen" about her serious partner in one of the last episodes I watched (season 16 I think). The only other person I've seen do that is Lisa Rinna about Harry Hamlin, but I figured Rinna did that because Harry is famous. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The John Janssen thing is ongoing. She never says why she does it that I can recall. 

She used to call herself Shannon Beador too. 

On 4/11/2024 at 5:22 PM, Natalie68 said:

Just saw a clip of next season on Dana Wilkey.  John Jansen actually looks younger with Alexis.  Not sure why that is.  Maybe Alexis is less stressful to be around.

Maybe he had the plastic surgery he accused Shannon of having on his money.

Edited by ZettaK

Started watching the season right as the pandemic started.  Braunwyn's wedding vow renewal was remarkable in many ways.  It was remarkable in that a few short months later, she came busting out of the closet (good for her!!!) and Shannon was SOOOOO fucking drunk it was embarrassing.  Shannon is a goddam mess.  My guess is that is what John saw day in and day out.  He had the job of managing her at that wedding get away and it was ugly.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
On 4/15/2024 at 1:53 PM, Natalie68 said:

Started watching the season right as the pandemic started.  Braunwyn's wedding vow renewal was remarkable in many ways.  It was remarkable in that a few short months later, she came busting out of the closet (good for her!!!) and Shannon was SOOOOO fucking drunk it was embarrassing.  Shannon is a goddam mess.  My guess is that is what John saw day in and day out.  He had the job of managing her at that wedding get away and it was ugly.  

That was tough to watch. I really hope Shannon is doing okay. It seems like she leans on alcohol when she's down. 

• Like 4
9 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

That was tough to watch. I really hope Shannon is doing okay. It seems like she leans on alcohol when she's down. 

Me too.  She will eventually need to admit alcohol is a tool.  It is tough to not get mad when you see that she has no awareness to her fuckedupness.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 3