Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Maybe Leslie decided David didn't look all that sexy with nothing on but his socks. 

It’s sad whenever anyone posts a pic that they think is extremely edgy and erotic, and it turns out to be 🤮.

I hope when Shannon saw that, it made her realize that this clown did her a huge favor.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 9/19/2022 at 6:33 AM, Cosmocrush said:

I hope so. 

I hope not! 

I think she would absolutely take him back. She would pretend to make him work for it but ultimately I doubt she could resist the urge to “win” by taking back a groveling David. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Lesley Beador posted on IG addressing the haters, claiming David filed a request for a dismissal of the divorce. Court officials denied it happened when asked, she made her IG private for a couple of days, it's now public again, and she claims she is filing for divorce herself!

Edited by ZettaK
  • LOL 4

On a Jeff Lewis podcast, a listener called in and told Jeff,  David Beador was at some kind of health club (??) walking around naked with his tiny dick out.  The place, sorry I can't remember the type of establishment, but it had many gay visitors.  The purpose of the call was to let Jeff know David had a tiny dick...lol.

Lesley and her nasty Walmart video seemed like a perfect match for asshole David.  He should have gotten a vasectomy.  He's going to end up finding another love of his life and he's too stupid to see why these younger women want him. 

• LOL 5

*I had posted about a possible breakup between Shannon and John, but after re-watching that clip of the WWHL episode, I realize I completely mis-heard or misinterpreted.  

I believe Shannon is still with John.  

Whoopsie!  Carry on…😂

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 1

I honestly don't know why any of them do it.  The over-filled, over-frozen, waxy skin they end up with is so much worse than just a bit of natural tweaking.

All plastic surgery is not bad.  But these women take it to new levels of more, more, more.  Sometimes, less is more.  

They end up looking like caricatures of their former selves.

Heather looks like The Grinch.  Emily looks like she's permanently constipated.  And Shannon looks like she's trying to be a 25 year old trapped in a 60 year old face.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I honestly don't know why any of them do it.  The over-filled, over-frozen, waxy skin they end up with is so much worse than just a bit of natural tweaking.

All plastic surgery is not bad.  But these women take it to new levels of more, more, more.  Sometimes, less is more.  

They end up looking like caricatures of their former selves.

Heather looks like The Grinch.  Emily looks like she's permanently constipated.  And Shannon looks like she's trying to be a 25 year old trapped in a 60 year old face.

At least her fillers were dissolved and she looks better. It looks like she had (another) face lift. 

Shannon from the reunion two years ago, and the ShipStation commercial a year (or less) ago.

Screenshot_20221218_222844_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20221218_224205_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

At first I felt bad when I read about it but then I remembered how exhausting the woman is on tv. Can only imagine how she is in real life.

https://people.com/tv/rhoc-shannon-beador-john-janssen-break-up-split-exclusive/

She’s needy. Very needy. The way she described it was very telling — he was the one who initiated it and it “blindsided” her. Of course it did,  because she can’t see beyond herself. Her behavior during the COVID isolation was juvenile, and it’s a testament to John’s patience that he didn’t walk away then.

David is an asshole, but he put up with a lot of — ahem — crap from her as well.

It was only a matter of time, and proves that you have to work on yourself first before you get into any relationship. And she has a LOT of work to do.

19 hours ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Just read that John dumped Shannon in November after filming wrapped. Per the article, he said he didn't want to do it on camera. How considerate of him. 🙄

Actually, that’s something I wouldn’t care to see. None of my business, despite the celebrity status. I still cringe at Slade and Jo on the couch and Tamra and Simon in the limo.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

She’s needy. Very needy. The way she described it was very telling — he was the one who initiated it and it “blindsided” her. Of course it did,  because she can’t see beyond herself. Her behavior during the COVID isolation was juvenile, and it’s a testament to John’s patience that he didn’t walk away then.

David is an asshole, but he put up with a lot of — ahem — crap from her as well.

It was only a matter of time, and proves that you have to work on yourself first before you get into any relationship. And she has a LOT of work to do.

Actually, that’s something I wouldn’t care to see. None of my business, despite the celebrity status. I still cringe at Slade and Jo on the couch and Tamra and Simon in the limo.

Oh, I agree about being dumped off-camera. I was surprised that he seemed to give it that much thought. 

• Like 4
On 1/11/2023 at 8:08 PM, Chatty Cake said:

At first I felt bad when I read about it but then I remembered how exhausting the woman is on tv. Can only imagine how she is in real life.

https://people.com/tv/rhoc-shannon-beador-john-janssen-break-up-split-exclusive/

Shannon is a difficult person. If David Beador didn't act like an asshole with the second wife (who he wants to divorce now), I would feel sorry for him. Shannon uses "blindsighted" a lot. With David, John, other HWs, and these are the people that we know of. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Both Shannon and John had a drinking problem. I wonder if either one of them got that under control. Two alcoholics do not make a lasting relationship. 

They always seemed like drinking buddies - hopefully, at least one of them sobered up.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I couldn't imagine being friends with Shannon, let alone being in a relationship with her.  What an exhausting woman.

David Beador is no prize either.  I feel sorry for their girls, having these two as parents.

Whatever anyone wants to say about Shannon's ex, John, he is a handsome man who lives in a great area.  He will have no trouble finding a new girlfriend.  

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if his DM's aren't over capacity already.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Starlight925 said:

Whatever anyone wants to say about Shannon's ex, John, he is a handsome man who lives in a great area.  He will have no trouble finding a new girlfriend.  

If he hasn't already. Men seldom break up without having someone in the wings. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, Starlight925 said:

I couldn't imagine being friends with Shannon, let alone being in a relationship with her.  What an exhausting woman.

David Beador is no prize either.  I feel sorry for their girls, having these two as parents.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if his DM's aren't over capacity already.

I always felt like “handsome and charming” is Shannon’s type, but in a very superficial way. Both David and John give off terrible vibes in my opinion but are attractive and charming in a very high school BMOC way. Which makes sense since Shannon acts like an immature school girl most of the time. Basically I don’t think Shannon is all that deep (despite her crunchy granola woo-hoo ways) and I think her type isn’t that deep. Just someone who looks and acts good at parties. John always seemed very surface level to me. I couldn’t imagine having a real conversation with him.

• Like 9

Wow.  I actually feel really bad for her.  

So they wrap filming the season.  John had said, very late in the season, that he wanted to take their relationship to the next level.  Shannon was so excited for their future. 

A week later, filming wraps, and John says, out of the blue, that he’s done.  

This same thing happened to me once in a 2 1/2 year relationship.  We got along great, never argued, everything was so awesome.  Until the night he said “OK that’s it, it’s over”.  We had spent the entire Saturday together, movies, shopping, eating out, Netflix at home.  He literally got up and said it was over. 

So I get the way she’s feeling at being blindsided.  

John, you’re an ass.  

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 10
  • Sad 2

Starlight, I’m so sorry that happened to you. 😕

I understand why she’s upset. He wasn’t honest with her. It sounds like he didn’t want to break up with her on TV, but he was wiling to go along and pretend everything was fine. Not cool. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Starlight, I’m so sorry that happened to you. 😕

I understand why she’s upset. He wasn’t honest with her. It sounds like he didn’t want to break up with her on TV, but he was wiling to go along and pretend everything was fine. Not cool. 

Thank you. 

I’m much easier to be with than Shannon, lol. 

But you’re right, John played along for the cameras, completely blindsiding her. 

Same thing happened in my situation…we weren’t on a Reality TV show lol, but he played along through New Year’s.  All the holiday parties, the Christmas tree, the family get-togethers.   Had a great NYE together.  One week into the New Year, his “part” had been played, and he was done. 

In my situation, it was actually 10 years ago, and it honestly still hurts.  It was just done in such a sh**ty way.  I suspect Shannon will have a hard time getting over this.  She said she loved John like she’d never loved before.  That kind of love is hard to come by.  

I do wonder how they’ll handle the upcoming season, as apparently John was in it quite a lot.  

I wish her peace. 

Edited by Starlight925
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 5

John shouldn't say "take it to the next level" on the show (or otherwise) if he had no intention of doing it. What could have happened? Somebody said he had found somebody else already, and the photo a week after the breakup proves he did.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

I’d bet he had the mystery woman queued up. 

He wasn’t trying to spare her feelings by not breaking up on camera.  He was saving face.  He didn’t want her tears on camera, to make him look like the bad guy.  So he waited until there were no witnesses, and like David Beador, he moved on to this other one immediately.  But I think we all know that it was going on concurrently. 

What a tool. 

• Like 11

John is a douche but him and Shannon seemed like the type of couple to me who would get wasted together and prob have huge fights then make up and everyone was supposed to forget how psychotic the fights they had were or how they would complain about each other. Of course I have no proof of this lol or know these ppl but I’ve seen relationships like this between two big time drinkers. Will be weird them on the show together knowing they are broken up now.

• Like 11

Shannon said they were still working on the interviews for the show. I wonder if they will edit out a lot of the footage with John now that it’s widely known they split up. 

One of the knocks I have against all the HWs shows is there is too long a gap between filming and airing. Given the prevalence of social media, much of the material is stale by the time the show airs. 

Just have to add that in that one photo of Shannon with John, I barely recognized Shannon. Either there was a lot of touching up or she’s entering Kardashian-land. I believe it’s likely a filter or photoshop because in the clip with Jeff Lewis, she looked more like herself. 

Why is mystery woman’s face not shown?

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 5
13 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

Shannon said they were still working on the interviews for the show. I wonder if they will edit out a lot of the footage with John now that it’s widely known they split up. 

One of the knocks I have against all the HWs shows is there is too long a gap between filming and airing. Given the prevalence of social media, much of the material is stale by the time the show airs. 

Just have to add that in that one photo of Shannon with John, I barely recognized Shannon. Either there was a lot of touching up or she’s entering Kardashian-land. I believe it’s likely a filter or photoshop because in the clip with Jeff Lewis, she looked more like herself. 

The new season will air in the very beginning of March according to some reports, so talking heads and editing still goes on. Editing can continue until literally days before the premiere and sometimes after, as we know that segments are removed after they appear in previews. I doubt Bravo will edit out any of John's scenes because the couple was together during filming (and it was Shannon's life, and storyline), and I'm sure there will be a dramatic revelation at the end that the couple broke up. There are no legal issues involved, and those don't really work anyway as we saw in the past. 

There might be some photoshopping in Shannon's photos, but it seemed to me she had a facelift even when she was on Jeff Lewis' show. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

The new season will air in the very beginning of March according to some reports, so talking heads and editing still goes on. Editing can continue until literally days before the premiere and sometimes after, as we know that segments are removed after they appear in previews. I doubt Bravo will edit out any of John's scenes out because the couple was together during filming (and it was Shannon's life, and storyline), and I'm sure there will be a dramatic revelation at the end that the couple broke up. There are no legal issues involved, and those don't really work anyway as we saw in the past. 

There might be some photoshopping in Shannon's photos, but it seemed to me she had a facelift even when she was on Jeff Lewis' show. 

My guess is Bravo won’t edit out anything with John. If anything, they might be looking for footage to add in. Love her or hate her, Shannon isn’t always the best judge of character or reality. People are going to tune in just to try and catch all the signals she missed. And you know there were signals!

• Like 9
  • Wink 1

Shannon looks horrible. With her bleached hair extensions that she thinks makes her look like a hot 30 year old, and everything that she has done to her face she looks hard and trashy. Look at pictures of Shannon in her first season in 2014 and compare them to now. She is almost not recognizable. I know that a lot of people will not agree with me but 58 year old women do not look good with all of that long hair and makeup. It ages them. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon looks horrible. With her bleached hair extensions that she thinks makes her look like a hot 30 year old, and everything that she has done to her face she looks hard and trashy. Look at pictures of Shannon in her first season in 2014 and compare them to now. She is almost not recognizable. I know that a lot of people will not agree with me but 58 year old women do not look good with all of that long hair and makeup. It ages them. 

I agree. She could still have longer hair, but not by, or below her waist (I don't think this looks good on anybody, even if they are very young), and have her natural hair. And less makeup is more flattering. She also looks puffy because she gained weight (something that is not avoidable after a certain age), and because of heavy drinking, and the fillers, of course.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
On 1/25/2023 at 5:07 PM, 65mickey said:

I STILL think that Shannon’s drinking has greatly affected her appearance. She has that puffy look that just doesn’t go away.  It makes the drinker look like they have chronically high blood pressure (and they often do).  

I hope she’s paying attention to her health at least as much as she is to her appearance.  Her girls need her.

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Like 6
On 1/13/2023 at 7:57 AM, bichonblitz said:

If he hasn't already. Men seldom break up without having someone in the wings. 

So true. I remember telling that to a friend when her hubby of 20 years dumped her. He kept insisting that there was no one else and she believed him. Until someone alleged to be from his work sent her a letter about his affair that was known throughout the Company. They named the woman and, sure enough, they were living together a couple of months later. Women leave for many reasons, if a man does, bet on there being someone else. That said, Shannon would be exhausting. Sometimes it's exhausting just watching her. I feel bad for her, but can't say I am surprised. Shannon, like Vickie, needs to spend some time single and stop acting like it's hell to be single.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
On 1/18/2023 at 5:50 AM, Sweet-tea said:

They ran an entire season of Jen Shaw insisting she was innocent on SLC after she had pleaded guilty. I do agree less time from filming to airing would be helpful.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, chlban said:

They ran an entire season of Jen Shaw insisting she was innocent on SLC after she had pleaded guilty. I do agree less time from filming to airing would be helpful.

Jen had not pled guilty while they were filming last spring. I believe her plea was sometime in July, long after filming wrapped.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, chlban said:

Shannon, like Vickie, needs to spend some time single and stop acting like it's hell to be single.

At their age and in California where every inch of a woman is scrutinized I bet it is hell. 

That said, I agree Shannon could be exhausting. 

• Like 5
On 1/26/2023 at 3:29 PM, Salacious Kitty said:

Jen had not pled guilty while they were filming last spring. I believe her plea was sometime in July, long after filming wrapped.

I said they ran the season AFTER she had pled quilt. Thus, all her ridiculous meltdowns about her innocence were pretty absurd to watch. The new season of OC will show a happily coupled Shannon-or as happy as she is able to be, when we all know they have split. There is too much time between filming and the actual season being aired. Maybe they should consider at least doing what BH did to capitalize on Erika's legal issues and start filming sooner. 

• Like 5
On 4/19/2023 at 9:55 AM, ZettaK said:

Shannon with her daughters, and new boyfriend in Mexico. She said she had reserved tickets, and booked hotels months ago to go with John. 

Screenshot_20230416_102607_Instagram.jpg

Not a smart move taking the new boyfriend on a trip she had planned with her ex.

Everyone is blaming him...but it takes two to tangle.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Shannon likes to keep appearances. She did it with David- she lied about how much she was drinking, and she lied at a reunion saying the couple returned from Hawaii and everything was perfect, when David was asking for a divorce. She admitted to it later on. She now claims (on her IG, and interviews) that everything was fine with John, they were not compatible. Tamra and Eddie might have been with her and John as couples together twice (according to Shannon during the last episode), but Tamra and her were talking/texting for hours daily for years, and they were meeting, so Tamra knows many details about the relationship. Shannon discusses couples (selectively), when Tamra told Eddie a lot about them, he even heard along with her kids what was said on the phone (as Tamra said on the show), he didn't witness it first hand only. It seems it was a volatile relationship, there was fighting, and heavy drinking. John is known for drinking heavily. Kelly Dodd said so, as well (the golf incident with his father) at a reunion where Shannon was furious at the revelation and denied it because it could hurt his professional reputation. About the boat incident: Shannon said "is this Joe, John's son?", but also "is this John?". I suspect she was wondering if John was with somebody else (woman?) because there were more than one people on the boat. As for her drinking, she now tries to minimize its seriousness. But she was shown to be very drunk many times on the show, eg. Brawnwyn's wedding.

• Like 5
(edited)
On 6/7/2023 at 10:30 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

In anticipation for the new season to begin I have ordered 9 fake lemons to put in a bowl on my dining room table...I am either very committed to the HW's or I should be committed. 

I should give you all an update on the 9 lemons/feng shui experiment, a few days after I put them in a beautiful Orrefors crystal bowl in my livingroom, the motor died in my AC unit.  It was under warranty but labor was not! I sort of wanted to say "Eff them lemons!" but I figured I had a warranty so maybe that was something, lol. 

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • LOL 10
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I should give you all an update on the 9 lemons/feng shui experiment, a few days after I put them in a beautiful Orrefors crystal bowl in my livingroom, the motor died in my AC unit.  It was under warranty but labor was not! I sort of wanted to say "Eff them lemons!" but I figured I had a warranty so maybe that was something, lol. 

Maybe they aren't arranged properly, or maybe fake lemons don't emit the same energy

• LOL 7