Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Thanks Jextella! Those 2 washed up Ho's don't look any better the second time around! Lol.

It's kind of like walking twice past your old, dead aunt and uncle's coffins at the funeral home. They don't look any better the second time around.

David and his "wallet hunter" girlfriend will not be getting any calls from The Playboy channel any time soon.

And what the hell is with the "Stark naked with hiking boots on" all about?

So that’s what he was missing with Shannon?  She must be feeling better after seeing this pic.  Holy shit.  That woman has no shame.  Male menopause for sure, dick head.  How can he face his three girls?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Hahahaaha! I ♥️ you! Thanks so much for the laugh! 

Holy fucking bad tan lines! And more importantly, what da fuck is going on with that woman's boob(s)? 

Again, thx for making me laugh. I figured the pics would be worth you having to scrub your hard drive! Lol.

OMG .. I have to take a picture like that with the hubs in our backyard.  First we have to lose 50 pounds each, I need a boob lift, stomach lift, and ass lift.  He’ll need to get a curly wig like Hercules.  Then, I have to take some water pills for the cankels, and we’ll be ready to go.  Oh, I’ll need some hair extensions too.  Maybe put it on a Christmas Card, hahaha.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

David and his "wallet hunter" girlfriend will not be getting any calls from The Playboy channel any time soon.

Remember she had the run-in with the Walmart exit clerk receipt checker...terrible, bad attitude...and of course she deigns to shop there at all.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

omg, where’s the eye bleach?! And who took the pics?

(His poor daughters!)

I was just wondering the same thing. 

In the first pic, the gf has what looks like either pink undies dropped around her ankles. Second pic, no pink undies or (socks maybe?)

And her breast implant looks as if it has become one with her armpit.  These two clowns are gross. Poor daughters indeed.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Silver Bells said:

This is the BEST TIME I’ve had ever, and I didn’t even take my pj’s off today or have hard liquor.  Does anyone think Miss No Panties girl will be on WWHL?

I don't think so. But who the F knows what Andy might consider. Andy might be very turned on by David's "farmers tan lines".You don't have to be lonely at farmers tan lines dot com!

The only thing that would make those pics even funnier, is a rattlesnake springing up to bite David in his .......

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

The Pantless Wallet Hunter! Beware Lauri Peterson. Lol.

I shoulda hunted wallets back when my pantlessness was still alluring; if I'd known I'd end up living with sick old cats in need of pricey vet care, I'd have cashed in on that cow ...  :~)

ETA - any way I can sell pics of a nubile young me and Santa Claus on the nude beach? (no naughty bits touch).

Edited by walnutqueen
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I shoulda hunted wallets back when my pantlessness was still alluring; if I'd known I'd end up living with sick old cats in need of pricey vet care, I'd have cashed in on that cow ...  :~)

ETA - any way I can sell pics of a nubile young me and Santa Claus on the nude beach? (no naughty bits touch).

Put them up on SM and we’ll decide, lol.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Wait a minute.  I’m confused.  Is Lesley David’s New girlfriend?  Is she the one right after Shannon?  Who is Lauri Peterson?

Lauri Peterson is one of the original OC Hos; she left after season 4 w a quick friend of appearance several years later. She has nothing to do w the Beadors; she’s a gold digger whose new husband was dubbed “The Wallet”

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Lauri Peterson is one of the original OC Hos; she left after season 4 w a quick friend of appearance several years later. She has nothing to do w the Beadors; she’s a gold digger whose new husband was dubbed “The Wallet”

Thank you.  I never watched the earlier seasons.  That explains everything.😀

• Love 2
16 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

Remember she had the run-in with the Walmart exit clerk receipt checker...terrible, bad attitude...and of course she deigns to shop there at all.

Boy David's midlife crisis ho is a complete arsehole. I hope she's proud of herself. I'm guessing she is - deluded gold digging bish. She and David make a perfect pair.

• Love 9
On 11/7/2019 at 1:17 PM, KungFuBunny said:

On a different note, I heard Tamra calling David/new girlfriend "thirsty"

I think what Tamra meant to say was "... David's new girlfriend "competition".

3 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

There's a buyer for everything these days! 😀

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

She should be embarrassed by her language. Not to say I don't cuss but not generally AT someone. Fuck was every other word! She's a real winner. Serves David right. I hope she speaks to his daughters better though.

• Love 11
20 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

Thank you.  I never watched the earlier seasons.  That explains everything.😀

Watch them. Then you’ll understand why we bitch about the “modern” iterations. The change came when they cast Tamra. Before that, there were just normal squabbles, usually within the family. Vicki was actually tolerable sometimes. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 11/7/2019 at 9:03 PM, Jextella said:

Poor staging, poor decision to post, and poor taste all the way around. 

There is nothing of interest or charm in any of it.  

Can't wait to see their Instagram pics for the holidays! 

And is there ANYONE that knows David Beador who could kindly tell him that his greasy Wesson Oil hair hanging in his face makes him look like a PERV?

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Can't wait to see their Instagram pics for the holidays! 

And is there ANYONE that knows David Beador who could kindly tell him that his greasy Wesson Oil hair hanging in his face makes him look like a PERV?

The picture is taken in the wild, and they want to look like primal animals.  Me Tarzan, You Jane.  Only Tarzan didn’t have sneakers and socks on, lol.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Watch them. Then you’ll understand why we bitch about the “modern” iterations. The change came when they cast Tamra. Before that, there were just normal squabbles, usually within the family. Vicki was actually tolerable sometimes. 

True, but...that era of the franchise lasted only a few years at most. 2 seasons of this show, and maybe 1 season of NYC? If anything, the "modern" iteration of the franchise is the franchise, and those drama-free early years are almost a footnote in the franchise's history.

• Love 2

I am torn.  I fast forward Tamra and Vikie, and Gina is on my nerves too.  Next season is questionable .. will I watch or not.  Guess it depends on who’s back and who’s new, I hope.  Right now, the whole show sucks.  Brownstone , for me, didn’t make it better, just made it worse, IMO.  The three ways, Tamra nude every chance she gets, Gina’s whining, Shannon screaming, just yuk.

• Love 6
On 2/26/2019 at 5:10 PM, Giselle said:

She sounds like an entitled ass. All she had to say was " This is my receipt, are you detaining me?" Somebody better speak with that employee about a thing called false imprisonment. 

With the exception of Costco, as it is a membership store and receipt checking is in the fine print, I walk right out with my receipt held in the air and haven't been challenged once.

Laws in other states may vary.

Sometimes I put my receipt in my bag along with my debit card.  Lots of times I get told to show my receipt and I say “I’m sorry, here it is in my wallet”.  The checkers are just doing their jobs for minimum wage.  Why give them a hard time?  The checker was doing her job.  Next time, Miss no underwear should shop on Rodeo Drive only.  Snooty bitch.  How is she living in a 30 mil house anyway?  Or is it 3 mil, I forgot.  Either way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 11/9/2019 at 7:25 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

You really don't.  If you really want to see them...

(I hope you appreciate this.  Now I have to bleachbit my hard drive)

Screenshot (90).png

I’m sure his girls have seen this display.  I would be mortified if it were my Father.  Yikes!  I could never look in his face again.  What about her kids too?  Disgusting.

• Love 8
On 11/12/2019 at 12:29 AM, Hiyo said:

True, but...that era of the franchise lasted only a few years at most. 2 seasons of this show, and maybe 1 season of NYC? If anything, the "modern" iteration of the franchise is the franchise, and those drama-free early years are almost a footnote in the franchise's history.

I think they had about 4 good years. Tamra came on in season 3 I think, and hadn’t really gone scorched earth until season 5. 

• Love 1

I will be tuning in to next season's OC. It will be interesting to see how Shannon navigates amongst the HW cast. You've got Kelly, Braunwyn, Emily - and she's been an asshole to all of them. Then there will be newbies - and we know how she fares with newbies.

Who is she going to invite over to eat her crappy frozen meals. The one she had the least amount of problems with (Braunwyn) allegedly has all kinds of food allergies

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 6

I have never understood why people (any people anywhere) believe that other people (any people) want to see them naked. Are they really that self-absorbed and narcissistic? I blame those nasty Kartrashian women.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 11/25/2020 at 10:38 PM, Silver Bells said:

The thought of Shannon’s girls living with Shannon’s boyfriend and his kids makes my skin crawl.  If I were David, I’d be more than pissed.  How long is she going with this guy .. five minutes?

I agree with you about Shannon, but I don't think David has a leg to stand on when it comes to being an appropriate role model for his children...

EIorff0WkAATsRE.jpg

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, ladle said:

I agree with you about Shannon, but I don't think David has a leg to stand on when it comes to being an appropriate role model for his children...

Maybe for once in his life he is not suppressed with a maniac wife and is letting it all hang out.  He’s happy for once with this chick.  I wouldn’t have went this far tho, for his daughters sake.  He’s sticking it to Shannon big time by doing something outrageous.  The girls will forgive him in time, I hope.  Maybe those two just love nature, hahaha.  Or imitating Adam & Eve.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 4
15 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

with this chick

I'd be more open minded about sans side chick if she kept her mouth shut.

I vaguely recall her jumping into snarky social media comments soon after the split, and who can forget the regrettable Walmart hissy fit. This framable mantel photo says it all.

If we are throwing the label Trash around, Orange County Adam and Eve are first in line.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does anyone else wonder who took that photo, was it a paparazzi or a close friend?

I can’t figure out the purpose.  His long locks, the socks and shoes, the woods.  Were they trying to make a statement?  Plus, they both have kids.  I’d say close friend.  But why?

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Does anyone else wonder who took that photo, was it a paparazzi or a close friend?

I do, and I wonder about the 2 different backgrounds.  In both shots their positioning is almost exactly the same.  

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 2

Shannon has become so useless we’re still talking about her ex husbands shitty nude in the woods photos. My guess is that an aspiring photographer took them for free to build their portfolio. I’d be so embarrassed to even take them, let alone show them off as examples of my work. 

Shannon needs to be put out to pasture. And I’m saying that in my best whiny schoolmarm Emily voice. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

I think the whole thing was an “F U” to everyone.

It's all so pathetic. The only reason anyone knows wtf those two are is because of an e-list ex wife. That they supposedly despise - but are still using for attention. It's all pretty desperate, disgusting, and funny. I don't feel bad about making fun of those two leaches at all.

• Love 9