Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Picking Sides

• Start Topic

The women continue to lick their wounds following the tumultuous Vermont trip; Melissa gets bad news about her boutique; Jacqueline's husband, Chris, shares shocking news about his family; Teresa leans on her faith as her husband goes to prison.

Of course Siggy "I don't want to be put in the middle of this which is exactly where I insert myself regularly" Flicker paid for a coffee with a $100 bill. 

Yes, the nuttiness is real, but I can't completely hate on Jacqueline. However this may be due in part to the fact I have zero tolerance for Teresa. Stop with the lessons learned and the bad advice received and the general denial. You have a TV show, a book deal, and a house most of us couldn't afford to heat - much less live in. The reverence some HW's are treated with {Nene, Vicki, Bethenny, Teresa) makes my teeth hurt. Like they're all Anthony and can banish any cast member to the cornfield.

Also, I know I haven't been to church in forever but please Bravo don't film in them!

• Love 17

I thought siggy and delores were added for new blood...instead we have rehash of stripper gate.

When lake bass became a running loop..gretchen went bye bye and rhoc was reborn...maybe melissa and jacqueline need to go for season 8...ans bring on someine nit connected to these women.

I have to give props to Melissa when Siggi The Great said  "no offence but you were phony when I met you". Say what? I'd have walked away but Mel seems pretty zen herself lately. She handled the phony relationship expert with aplomb.

Delores and Siggi have both inserted themselves into arguments when it's not necessary other than to gain screen time. I don't know who they were friends with before this but step back ladies, you are both annoying.

• Love 23
16 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

Shut up, Delores and Siggy.  If Chris wants to go to Joe's going away party, let him do that.  None of your business.  What?  Jac can't handle Chris being in the same space with people she's fighting with?  Gah.

I did not understand why they were warning Chris off. I do not think Teresa really has a problem with Chris. If he wants to go and see Joe for a bit he should be able to go. It will be his last time so see him before Joe leaves. Chris does not have to stay long.  Though I can see Jac as one of those people who say go and I will stay home, but will then use that against him every chance she can get.

Jac revising history with Teresa bringing up strippergate in Vermont. Also, Jac playing the victim again. Jac was throwing out anything she could think of during that fight when it had nothing to do with the topic of the Jac/Robin fight. Oh Jac, I think you wanted it to be everyone against Teresa again. Also, Jac if you are so over your friendship with Teresa find something else to talk about.

Why was anyone acting surprised about Ashley being pregnant? She certainly looked pregnant. I get not wanting to put your foot in your mouth by asking with the slim possibility of being not pregnant, but acting shocked when it was announced was too much. I would have been like no shit you're pregnant.

So anyone know how Chris' popcorn business is doing? 

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 11

So - Melissa actually did have a nose job!!!  (Wow - I LOVE that she called it a "worst kept secret")  So glad that cat is out of the bag, finally.  But, she's 100% correct - it is no one's business, and it wasn't Jac's news to tell.

I don't understand why these women will sit and listen to Kim D.  I mean, she is just spewing all the same rumors that have been all over the internet, but she makes it sound like fact.  That woman must be soooo friggin' desperate to be on TV that she will do and say anything to try to make herself relevant.  Not only that, but she needs to take a few lessons in makeup application.  WTF with the eye makeup already?  I've never seen eye makeup applied that heavily.  And, what was that fashion show?  First off, is her new store the place where hookers like to shop?  Those "fashions" were horrible, trashy and tacky.  I will give one little compliment, though - Kim D. did look nice in the dress she was wearing, but the rest of the stuff - bleck!!  

And, Siggy needs to step back from the relationship expert-speak.  She's coming across a little too strong.  "Tell me how YOU are feeling"...."I know YOU couldn't have liked that"...."I know how upset that made YOU feel"....enough already. 

I also don't understand when the ladies were at dinner with Teresa and they were discussing Joe leaving - it sounded like they were talking about him going to rehab or some health spa for an extended stay, not jail.  All of this talk about it being the best thing for him because he won't be drinking, he'll get in shape, etc. - well, all of that is true, except he's going to be behind bars while doing all of that healthy living.  And what is up with that whole "going away" party stuff, either - it reminded me of the movie "Goodfellas" or an episode of The Sopranos.  Speaking of that going away party - did anyone else catch the look on Kathy's face when she overheard Jacqueline and Dolores' discussion about it?  She had to be thinking  "Shit, Jac - if you don't want to go, just say the word - I will gladly go in your place - I need more screentime!!"

Lastly, I have no words about Ashley and her little "kernel" - just curious as to whether she and her fiancee have set a date for their wedding yet.  Or, was that whole proposal staged for the show when she found out she was pregnant?  

• Love 13

I am afraid tonight my fuck meter officially hit zero.  I have zero fucks left  to give.  I do not care if any of these people get along.  So boring.

1 hour ago, Misslindsey said:

Why was anyone acting surprised about Ashley being pregnant? She certainly looked pregnant. I get not wanting to put your foot in your mouth by asking with the slim possibility of being not pregnant, but acting shocked when it was announced was too much. I would have been like no shit you're pregnant.

So anyone know how Chris' popcorn business is doing? 

From Siggy's acting reaction, we're supposed to think the hellspawn Ashlee being pregnant is the most shocking news ever!!!! Had it not been for Siggy's I'm-going-to-disconnect-my-jaw-and-swallow-Ashlee-whole-like-a-snake face, I may have nodded off from the lack of surprise.     

I did get one thing from watching this episode.  I thought I could  go as Kim D for Halloween.  Then I  realized that would be much too scary for children to see.  I guess I'll just cover myself in gore to be less frightening.  I'm sure I can find realistic looking bloody bowels and a hanging eyeball somewhere.  I'll still be less horrifying than everyone's favorite schmata salesperson.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I don't understand why these women will sit and listen to Kim D.  I mean, she is just spewing all the same rumors that have been all over the internet, but she makes it sound like fact.  That woman must be soooo friggin' desperate to be on TV that she will do and say anything to try to make herself relevant.

Exactly.  Kim D is just talking about what she thinks is Teresa's dirty laundry so her bit of filming makes the edit.  I wouldn't put it past Juicy to cheat but so far I haven't seen any convincing evidence that he has.

Siggy, if you are such a delicate little flower that can't be around conflict of any kind, this is not the show for you.  If you think this is bad just wait 'til the reunion.  Better bring a big ol' bag of xanax.

• Love 12

So Chris Laurita is planning to donate a "portion of the proceeds from Little Kernel to Generation Rescue". I wonder if it's the same kind of invisible check that he gave to the Race for the Cure/Susan G. Komen Foundation back when he stole millions from them. #criminal

• Love 23

New refrain from NYC reunion's 'Carole, STFU', 'Siggy, STFU'. Everytime she opens her trap it's like she's got her hand waving in the air going 'me! me! ME! I"M the relationship EXPERT!!!'. This show doesn't need a relationship expert. It needs refs and wardens and psych nurses. Due to Teresa's preeminence on this show, the cast live in a state within NJ called Denial where all the waterways run very shallow. Siggy trying to find their depths and their fountains of deep love for one another?? It isn't happening. I thought if anyone would be carted off and locked up for treatment, it'd be Wack Jac first, but I can now see Siggy curled up in the foetal position and babbling. Melissa isn't deeply hurt because of her deep love for Jac. Melissa just wants to get paid and the only way that's going to continue is if she becomes a Teresa robot. Melissa is already gone there. 

I grew up Catholic, don't film in a church, especially when you've already admitted that you actually haven't been in one since you got back from writing your book at a camp for girls. It's schlocky and hypocritical and really boring. All these women do is endlessly repeat how the kids are growing up! We have them for such a short time! Teresa was misled and it's no one's fault! They're all old school! Even though being old school means your husband can cheat and keep you in the dark and disappear all your assets over night!  None of them are deep, none of them are spiritual and none of them are zen. 

Ashlee's going to have a natural birth? Dream on, princess. And I had an icky shudder go down my spine when images unbidden sprang into my head of Ashlee and Breanna (Vicky's daughter from OC) becoming howives. Once the wedding excitement and the baby excitement is over, I see 'go getter' Ashlee becoming whiny attention seeking miserable Breanna. Cos that's when the real work begins.

And then, out of nowhere, the newly independent state of Dolores starts counselling Chris out of the only sane move anyone has made in this episode?? Is he dumb enough to take her advice and not just get on with men's business? He is, isn't he. I'll watch next week just to confirm this, but this franchise is going exactly where I feared it would. The whole cast is completely at the whim of Teresa, who has the emotional iq of a toddler. I see books written in 10 years, when these hos have faded into oblivion, telling the 'real' story, how much Teresa really knew etc. I just have a deep unease with a reality show rehabbing a convicted felon when she's been found guilty and done prison time. 

And Joe Gorga was so skeevy as a youngster dancing with Teresa, that ill advised wannabe 'stache! And Teresa saying that her and her brother had always been so close...really? I always got the feeling that they were very competitive. OR has Teresa's always ruled the roost and had her delusions catered for? Maybe that's the original family dynamic with the Gorgas and now the show has reformed itself in this image for Teresa's ongoing comfort. 

Posche fashion show: WHAT is with the dried blood coloured lace obsession? Like the dreadful jumpsuit LuAnne wore from her own collection, it was the first dress out on Kim D's runway. Low rent event, and Kim D careful to wear something not from the collection and come away looking best dressed. And Kathy Wakile in as many background shots as possible....bleh.

• Love 9

Chris should go to Joe's "going away" party. Jacqueline wouldn't mind, she will get the scoop and perhaps Chris will see the difference with his wife being absent. She will assemble her soldiers after to get the story too.

• Love 11

Siggy needs to get over herself.  All this angst and drama about what "event" she should attend.  News Flash Siggy - you'll go where Bravo tells you to go.  End of story.

I thought Melissa handled her well though.  I like the new, calm Melissa (and Joe) Gorga.

It's getting to where the only people I can watch anymore are the Gorgas and the Guidices.   On a show with 3 other cast members, that's not a good sign.  But the others are still rehashing strippergate from 4 seasons ago even though the two principals have moved on, at least on the surface.  Give it a rest.  And now we're treated to Kim D (why is she still here?) making comments about Joe Guidice.   Anything for 5 minutes of camera time, I guess.  

The episode seemed disjointed to me - almost like they took a scene of this and a scene of that and edited them into an episode. 

Anyone want to guess as to whether or not Rosie is invited to Joe Guidice's little pre-camp get-together? I think not.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 14

Siggy is wearing on my nerves. She is not a good addition to the group, IMO. We already have unstable Jaq to put up with. Siggy is edging into that territory herself, and I can't take two emotional trainwrecks on one show. What is with her claiming she couldn't get out of bed for 4 days after Vermont???? Nothing happened to YOU. I get that there are some people that just really hate drama, conflict, etc. - so even if it doesn't involve them, just being around it is incredibly draining. So I understood why she left. But she's being so flipping dramatic about it, with the "can't get out of bed", "crying for days", and being SO hurt that Jaq hasn't texted her in a few days. Calm the fuck down. 

Seriously, what kind of relationship expert is she? I've noticed that Dolores actually ends up speaking for Siggy a lot - because Siggy gets so emotional and can never seem to express herself clearly. I'm surprised she didn't bring Dolores to her lunch with Melissa as well. Which, by the by, I thought Mel handed herself very well at that lunch. She was firm with her points, but kept it classy. It does seem like Siggy has been "per suede" by Jaq. Jaq may not be telling her not to go, but she seems to be afraid of her or something. Also, loved Melissa's attitude about stripper gate. "I'll climb this pole right now!" Laughter is really the best way to move forward. 

On the contrary, I am kind of liking Dolores. She seems to be able to navigate between all sides without getting caught up in it. She refused to spread the shit Kim D was saying at the fashion show, and she made it clear that when she hangs out with Tre and Mel she's not going to talk about Jaq - and vice versa. Very mature. 

Speaking of, just me or was Kim D's show pretty pathetic this year? Much smaller venu, models are tottering around between all the cramped tables? Meh. 

Okay, but back to Dolores - she really pissed me off at the end, though, when she told Chris not to go to Juicy's going away celebration. Why did she even need to say anything??? As crazy as I find Jaq to be, I actually believed her when she told Chris he should go. He should. I get that group gatherings would be awkward at this point. But Joe was a good fried of his and he's going away for YEARS. I think Chris can hang out at the Giudice house for one night, to say goodbye to his friend. I hope he doesn't listen to Dolores, because that would make me really sad for Joe. 

My burning question is - what kind of trash needs do the Giudices have??? I get that they have a looooong driveway to haul it up, but it seems like getting the trash out while Joe is gone is their most pressing concern. My 8-year-old takes out the trash, it's not that hard. Tre does all that yoga and seems interested in being fit. Well, there ya go - run the trash up the hill, burn some calories. Have each kid take a can and do it together. Most trash cans are on wheels these days, how hard can it be? 

Okay, I gave that entirely too much thought. But I will forgive myself because, on the contrary, I gave ZERO thoughts to Assley and her new little kernel. 

Were the Manzos even at the popcorn party? 

• Love 15

Siggy needs to take a pill.  What kind of relationship expert is she if she can't handle discord between people?  And to tell Mel she is not taking sides but will go to Jaq's event IS taking sides.....duh. 

Am I missing something  here?  Why is Siggy so pro Jaq?  Siggy mentioned briefly she saw a side of Jaq she's never seen before.  So Siggy has never actually watched the show?  Really?

And I am not a big Tre fan but since this season started I have not seen Tre actively getting all her friends on board and going around and kissing her ass.  In fact, all I have seen is a very Zen Tre trying to avoid drama and those that create it.  Jaq from the beginning has been the aggressor and seeking Tre out to make their relationship right.  But in the same breath Jaq brings up old shit that should stay in the past.  When you "make up" and try to start new, bring up old hurts is not the way to do it.  I would think Siggy would have clued Jaq in on that.  I just don't see Tre going around insisting all her friends and family kiss her ass.  Actually she has been on the outside looking in on all these wannabes fighting for some kind of place in Tre's favor. 

And I think Tre and Mel are trying and succeeding at mending their relationship.  I don't think its fake at all.  Mel not immediately answering Jaq's question about strippergate was not Mel rewriting history or suddenly not Jaq's friend or whatever rantings Jaq and Siggy had about it.  I saw it as Mel being blindsided by a question about something that happened years ago, was hurtful and probably still somewhat foggy as to who knew what and said what......UGH its exhausting.  Anyhow, to me Mel just did not want to open up something that is closed. (and Jaq was yelling at her and a bit unhinged)  What was the point anyway?  And seemed as though Jaq just wanted to bring up old hurt feelings and maybe create some animosity between Mel and Tre.  That is not how you heal and move on if you truly want to mend your relationship.  Something I do not think Jaq wants.  She is such a special snowflake........not!

• Love 23

gaPeach one thing Siggy (and I can't stand her) did say that made sense, and I think she said it twice was that when the past gets brought up, all the good effort falls apart. She'll be saying that a lot more, too, because all this group does is go round in circles with old material.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, queenjen said:

gaPeach one thing Siggy (and I can't stand her) did say that made sense, and I think she said it twice was that when the past gets brought up, all the good effort falls apart. She'll be saying that a lot more, too, because all this group does is go round in circles with old material.

I did hear her say that too.  Maybe she needs to tell Jaq that when Jaq is calm and might actually hear it too.  I have not heard anyone except Jaq bring up old crap.  And the only reason to pick at a healed scab is to make it bleed again and start the cycle all over again. 

• Love 4

But the others are still rehashing strippergate from 4 seasons ago even though the two principals have moved on, at least on the surface. 

YES! Come on, man! I get still finding the whole thing suspect and shady and whatever (I personally don't think Teresa had anything to do with plotting that bland scandal) but if the people that it actually affected don't care, than why should anyone else--and if they do, they should have used that as a reason to extricate themselves from this circle back then.

I liken it to a friend and his BF breaking up a few years ago over some nasty business; I took a cue from my friend as to how to proceed with the ex-BF, whom I'd never had a problem with before, and in fact always liked very much--you know, delete him on FB, whatever. They decided to get back together and the rest of our friends accepted that and began to again include the BF in our collective social life. Had any of us not been able to get over the BF's previous actions, we would then have to navigate that decision as to whether associate with and/or include him, and figure out a "system" to see our friend sans BF. What we would not do, though, is proceed as we did prior to their breakup while bringing up the BF's infractions and the previous dissension of a couple who managed to get past it. Our friend weighed the options and chose this for himself; to bring it up in a manner like Jacqueline is doing would not only be disrespecting our friend's decision, but also causing conflict.

P.S. They got married last year.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 8

YES! Come on, man! I get still finding the whole thing suspect and shady and whatever (I personally don't think Teresa had anything to do with plotting that bland scandal) but if the people that it actually affected don't care, than why should anyone else--and if they do, they should have used that as a reason to extricate themselves from this circle back then.

And Jaq referred to it as "Tre had a MEETING with this shady guy at the salon".  As I remember it Tre was at the salon getting her hair done and the guy showed up (I am sure Kim D had a hand in that) and dropped the bomb on Tre.  To hear Jaq describe it Tre was actively involved in meeting this guy to get dirt on Mel.  From the look on Tre's face she was like...."WTF"? 

• Love 13

So, is Dolores the official interpreter for Siggy's crazy?! She has to accompany Siggy on her rounds and explain what is in her head?! Siggy can go suck eggs, preferably on another show, because I cannot stand her now. 

Never been a huge Melissa fan, but kudos to her for the way she handled everything. Self deprecating humor about her nose jobs, not entertaining Jaq's craziness in Vermont, fielding Siggy's outright insults with grace, and for supporting her familia. 

I almost think Teresa would feel relief when Joe left- I'm sure she had mixed emotions, but, she didn't seem to dread it. If he was fooling around while Teresa was in prison then he deserves any prison karma he gets. I have always liked Joe, but that is unforgivable in my opinion. 

Kim D is Cruella DeVille incarnate. 

Jaq and Chris- yawn....go away....

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

And Jaq referred to it as "Tre had a MEETING with this shady guy at the salon".  As I remember it Tre was at the salon getting her hair done and the guy showed up (I am sure Kim D had a hand in that) and dropped the bomb on Tre.  To hear Jaq describe it Tre was actively involved in meeting this guy to get dirt on Mel.  From the look on Tre's face she was like...."WTF"? 

They tried so hard that season to throw the entire StripperGate on Teresa, who I always thought was blindsided by that guy (and very uncomfortable - I think she smelled a set up).  It was clearly Kim D's doing, but I'm also seeing the fine hand of Jac in this too.  She's friends with Kim D and probably gleefully called Melissa as soon as Kim D told her the deed was done.

Melissa said in her blog last week that she doesn't believe that Jac was completely in the dark about what was going to happen that night (StripperGate).

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 9

Does anyone know if there is a rift between Jacqueline and Chris and Caroline (and family)?  Interesting that no Manzos were at the popcorn party, and that Ashley mentioned that she texted with Albie about the pregnancy news.  She did the same thing for the engagement news, as well.  

Could it be as simple as Bravo not wanted any crossover between the two shows, or could it be that Caroline is mad at Jac and Chris for going back to RHNJ?  Or, that Jac and Chris are mad at Caroline and family for not offering them a spot on their show?

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, mwell345 said:

They tried so hard that season to throw the entire StripperGate on Teresa, who I always thought was blindsided by that guy (and very uncomfortable - I think she smelled a set up).  It was clearly Kim D's doing, but I'm also seeing the fine hand of Jac in this too.  She's friends with Kim D and probably gleefully called Melissa as soon as Kim D told her the deed was done.

Melissa said in her blog last week that she doesn't believe that Jac was completely in the dark about what was going to happen that night (StripperGate).

See this is what's really throwing me off.   I'm not understanding how all this is supposed to be working in Jaq's favor. When I saw Kim D pop up gossiping with Jaq I was like wait hold up? I'm confused. Jaq's big thing was that she was on Melissa's side in all of that. Accused Tre of setting Melissa up and we all know Kim D played a HUGE role in all of it. So how does Jaq think introducing Kim D as HER source of information on yet something else supposed to play out in a positive way? I'm just really confused how Jaq really thinks bring Kim D to the table makes any kind of sense or helps her cause in any way.

• Love 13

Wasn't Danielle the original friend of Kim D.?  Then Kim D. dropped Danielle like a hot potato and started bad mouthing her at a benefit at Caroline's house.

I think collectively they all shopped at her store and Kim D. decided that Melissa and Kathie weren't good for Teresa.  Teresa and Jac were at her store getting all dolled up for the chase/fashion show through the country club. 

I have never understood it Teresa was all about family why she didn't tell Melissa before the fashion show about he encounter at the hair salon.  It is stupid to pretend Jac set it up.  Kim D. did and used all the players along the way to start pointing fingers at each other.

This show needs to start fresh maybe give Melissa and Teresa their own spin-off.  Their issues seem to be the ones that everyone counts on for drama and it just no longer seems real.

• Love 4
11 hours ago, njbchlover said:

So - Melissa actually did have a nose job!!!  (Wow - I LOVE that she called it a "worst kept secret")  So glad that cat is out of the bag, finally.  But, she's 100% correct - it is no one's business, and it wasn't Jac's news to tell.

Melissa's nose job is about as surprising and unexpected as Ashlee/Ashley's pregnancy.  Yawn.

This season is boring as f**k so far.  I may have to be out to save my remaining brain cells that haven't fallen victim to Don't Be Tardy.

• Love 6

The show isn't working with Jac - like it didn't work with bringing Dina back - the same old b.s.  Siggy and Dolores are miscasts. I'd rather they have kept the twins.

BRAVO should think about ending RHONJ - and give Tre and the Gorgas, with the kids a spinoff - but keep it fun and light, make it a 1/2 hr.

Edited by escape
  • Love 9
46 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Does anyone know if there is a rift between Jacqueline and Chris and Caroline (and family)?  Interesting that no Manzos were at the popcorn party, and that Ashley mentioned that she texted with Albie about the pregnancy news.  She did the same thing for the engagement news, as well.  

Could it be as simple as Bravo not wanted any crossover between the two shows, or could it be that Caroline is mad at Jac and Chris for going back to RHNJ?  Or, that Jac and Chris are mad at Caroline and family for not offering them a spot on their show?

I definitely think there's something to it. Why wouldn't the Manzos be at the popcorn party? That was supposedly a big deal for Chris. I don't see why a few small, background crossovers would be a big deal. Didn't a couple of the RHONY appear briefly on Bethenny's show? Like when she was getting married? It feels more off NOT to have them there, IMO. 

3 minutes ago, escape said:

The show isn't working with Jac - like it didn't work with bringing Dina back - the same old b.s.  Siggy and Dolores are miscasts. I'd rather they have kept the twins.

I thought the twins were a good fit, and I miss Rino. Siggy is definitely miscast, IMO, but Dolores works for me. It's her constant hand-holding of Siggy that is annoying as hell. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, mwell345 said:

Siggy needs to get over herself.  All this angst and drama about what "event" she should attend.  News Flash Siggy - you'll go where Bravo tells you to go.  End of story.

Ha! Ain't that the truth!. I can't stand one more minute of Siggy. She LOVES everybody.   You can tell Dolores really doesn't care about any of this childish mess,  she's just going through the motions regretting she ever got in to this.  I doubt she'll be back next year. 

• Love 5

It feels to me like Bravo is throwing things/people into the show this season trying to figure out what will stick; that is, what the audience will be really  interested in.  Toss in the Wakiles.  Who wants more?  How about more Chris and Jac?  Here's Kim D to stir the pot.  Will that make you want to watch?  Will social media light up over this?  It feels desperate. 

• Love 7

I finally hit the wall with Siggy.  I can't take her anymore. 

Loved Melissa at the coffee date with Siggy. Siggy made no sense. Melissa was right on about Jac.  Jac is not her friend.  A friend doesn't hit you with personal information.  Jac went low on Mel and Teresa.  I'm glad Melissa said I don't care about stripper gate.  I mean,  damn that was a long time ago move on Jac! 

Teresa is right,  Jac is a lunatic. 

I wish Delores had not said anything to Chris. Joe and Chris are friends, we have seen them get along despite the craziness going around them. 

I wish Chris had said "thanks for the advice, but Joe is my friend and I want to say goodbye.  My wife knows I have her back,  we're  good". 

Why the hell does Siggy and Delores see Jac as a delicate flower, and not the crazy person she is. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 18

The best parts of the night were Melissa handling Siggy's ridiculous insults AND Wacko trying to grit her teeth and not burst a vein when it was announced that her horrible spawn would also be calving a kid making Wacko a full-fledged GRANDMAW. Many of my girlfriends are reveling in this role and loving every minute of it, but Jac, who never passes up an opportunity to play the middle-aged, horny old sex-kitten (pathetic as it may be) is probably suffering a meta-level identity crisis. This will FURTHER distance her from the youthful Teresa and Melissa. "Go'on now, GrandMAW-git over there to Misfit Toy Island with Kathy, Rosie, and Richie. Go on now GIT!" 

• Love 10

And Joe Gorga was so skeevy as a youngster dancing with Teresa, that ill advised wannabe 'stache! And Teresa saying that her and her brother had always been so close...really?

Oh, lawd...that lip lick, lol. Teresa used to go through Joey's underwear drawer, so it seems skeevy resided in that Gorga household.

I have never understood it Teresa was all about family why she didn't tell Melissa before the fashion show about he encounter at the hair salon. 

Because Teresa really wasn't all about family. When crypt keeper Kim D. went after Melissa and Joey, Teresa sat back and ate that shit up.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, StevieRocks said:

The best parts of the night were Melissa handling Siggy's ridiculous insults AND Wacko trying to grit her teeth and not burst a vein when it was announced that her horrible spawn would also be calving a kid making Wacko a full-fledged GRANDMAW. Many of my girlfriends are reveling in this role and loving every minute of it, but Jac, who never passes up an opportunity to play the middle-aged, horny old sex-kitten (pathetic as it may be) is probably suffering a meta-level identity crisis. This will FURTHER distance her from the youthful Teresa and Melissa. "Go'on now, GrandMAW-git over there to Misfit Toy Island with Kathy, Rosie, and Richie. Go on now GIT!" 

Hell even Caroline isn't a grandma yet.. LOL! Jaq is definitely gonna struggle with this new reality..

LOL!

• Love 8

Melissa and Teresa are not so annoying this season.  In fact, I like the new Melissa. She has picked a better role to play. She does better as the supportive SIL. 

Dolores is OK.

I really dislike Siggy. 

• Love 10

I love Dolores' zoo analogies. I like her, but did not agree with what she was telling Chris. She should have stayed out of that. And from what Chris was saying, he wasn't planning on staying all night or trying to talk to Teresa. He was going to say bye to Joe and that's it.

Ugh Siggy. I actually liked her in the beginning but she's just annoying now. "Jac is hurt, she loves Teresa" blah blah blah. Calm down Siggy.

Kim D looks worse every time she on. That fashion show was a joke.

I saw on Instagram that they filmed the reunion.

• Love 7

I think Siggy is desperate to establish herself as a "relationship expert".  Her game plan was to show what a great "expert" she was and fix the relationship between Jac and Teresa.  She was not savvy enough to realize how crazy and toxic Jac is.  Teresa is done with the Jacqueline drama.  She may have to "work" with Jac but Teresa knows Jac can not be trusted and has not been a friend to her in YEARS.  Siggy needs to accept that some friendships like some marriages are too broken and toxic to repair.  

• Love 9