Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Picking Sides

• Start Topic

It's true that it's boring. I've been watching it scene-by-scene because when Siggy starts screeching that she's a 'relationship expert' (whatever the hell that is)--I just glaze over. And barking that you're 'not into drama' when you signed onto the 50th season of real howives?  Riiiight...

• Love 9

Lauren (Caroline's daughter) is pregnant.

Ashley had the baby boy about a month ago - Ive been trying to do the calculations but with the foggy editing it is hard to tell which came first: engagement or baby news.

Siggy posted a blog about her personal health issue which she tried to explain her over-emotional reactions and crying.

• Love 1

Delores and Sigmund have been eating the popcorn, Christ they have bought into the Laurita's hook line and sinker. The shit they are spewing about the situation is nuttier than ever.

Fast forwarded passed the stupid Kim D's yawn of a reveal about  Joe and her rag drag.

So tired of Sigmund, she is a mess. I truly believe she's working through her own shit at others expense. She has got issues we just haven't seen yet. What is it in her fucked up personality that causes her to insert herself on a freakishly emotional level in someone else's business, emotionally take it over and feel righteous in doing so. She is as BSC as Jaq.

Fast forwarded past Deloris and Sigmund mish-mashing in the kitchen and then over at Jaqs.

After Vicki, I won't believe Chris donates a thing until I see a cleared check. Scammer and raider. Wish he would donate Jaq to the nearest mental facility.

Theresa trash barrels come with wheels now day's get your older daughters of their asses and make them take out the trash. Done.

Melissa, good for you for seeing who Sigmund and Jaq really are. You need to also be careful of Delores. Don't trust either of them. Glad you called her out and handled Psycho Babs well.

• Love 10

Siggy and Dolores calling a meeting because they were SO CONCERNED that Wacky Jac was upset with them.  LOL that Wacky was like, "...no, I only cared about Melissa and Teresa.  Why are you here?" 

Siggy needs medication.  Or padded walls.

The Posche fashion show is a shit show each and every year.

Does Siggy have to make everything about her?  When Chris announced Ashlee's pregnancy, my god.  Get a fucking grip.  She's totally obnoxious.  "You have a life when you have a child." So, those without kids don't have a life?  Fuck you, you freakish looking bitch!

• Love 18
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Does Siggy have to make everything about her?  When Chris announced Ashlee's pregnancy, my god.  Get a fucking grip.  She's totally obnoxious.  "You have a life when you have a child." So, those without kids don't have a life?  Fuck you, you freakish looking bitch!

I had to rewind it because I could not believe what I heard.  And then I wanted to come back here and comment, but I got distracted by the Presidential debate.  I also wanted to find Siggy on social media, perhaps Twitter?, and just go off on her.  I despise this attitude espoused by people with children, as if some basic biology gives your life meaning.  I mean, maybe it does, but for those of us (either by choice or other), it's a pretty stuck up and narrow-minded view to take.   Siggy can have her "life" with kids who do everything possible not to be with her.  I'll just hang out with my cats and knitting and enjoy life.  

Edited by Grumpbump
  • Love 13

Screw Dolores for telling Chris to skip a farewell gathering with an old friend all for the sake of Jaq's feelings. If Jaq can't be ok with her husband having a visit with Joe before he goes to prison then she needs to grow up. Dolores needs to get her own side of the street in order before she coucels others. 

• Love 13

Did anyone else get a Sopranos vibe at the Lauritas with the geese? I thought they were celebrating the arrival of the pair of geese, like Tony Soprano obsessing over his ducks in the first episode. But no, they just wanted wheezy fat Santino to chase the birds off their property. Still. Tony thought he was nuts. Jac is the real deal. And won't be seeking help either. 

• Love 3

Unlike the other posts, I do find Siggy to be a VERY overly caring friend who wears her heart on her sleeve and really invests her soul into people. Was she a little too emotional for my liking in Vermont, yes. But she doesn't look like the kind of person to turn on you. 

I cannot stand it - Delores is soooo beautiful ah I love looking at her lol (I'm creepy, I know it). 

I'm so sick of hearing Teresa talk about the criminal stuff. I honestly think she knew exactly what she was doing and plays so fucking dumb every time they talk about it on camera. I didn't buy it before, I'm not buying it now. 

• Love 9

Well, that's a shame, Tumamita

53 minutes ago, tumamita said:

I'm so sick of hearing Teresa talk about the criminal stuff. I honestly think she knew exactly what she was doing and plays so fucking dumb every time they talk about it on camera. I didn't buy it before, I'm not buying it now. 

Because Teresa is planning her empire on us ALL buying what she's selling. Nuh uh. Me neither. Also, Teresa never 'talks' about the criminal stuff. Except to giggle girlishly and make silly comments about knowing what you are signing. it's all because of her upbringing, y'all! Old school Italian women left all that to the menfolk! Thing is, most old school Italian women stayed at home, looking after the kids and doing the housework, sometimes working in the businesses. Working hard, I might add. 70% of my classmates were Italians when I was in primary school. One thing they're Mamas DIDN'T do, was shop, conspicuously consume, lounge around all day lunching etc etc. So there is a major disconnect between these women and 'old school' Italian women. If you want to build a walk in robe the size of a small apartment, then fill it, you are responsible for knowing where that money comes from. The Italian mothers I knew were also thrifty. These women are some of the most wasteful and audacious in their consumption that I've ever seen. The Italian mothers I knew were in church at LEAST every Sunday and usually throughout the week and on special feast days also. I think that's what irked me so much with Tre and Dolores filming in the church. I'm surprised they didn't get smote. I wish they had got smote. They want all the respect that comes with the 'old school' lifestyle without putting any of the effort in whilst spending like the Caesars. It's not pretty. 

• Love 6

I'm Teresa when I go to a restaurant...I always order so many appetizers but I skip the entree because I barely touch it by the time I'm done tasting a bit of all of the appetizers that I ordered, haha. 

Chris and Joe have always been a separate issue from Jac and Teresa. Both husbands are quick to stick up for their wives, whether they're right or wrong but it's never caused any tension between the two guys. I think Dolores was overstepping by assuming and giving advice about someone else's friendship. It's not like Chris was invited to a house party that he plans to attend without his wife. He's going to make a quick drop in to give his best to a guy who's about to have a tough some years ahead of him without his family. Far different circumstance.

Overall, it was a pretty boring episode...much like this season so far.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, tumamita said:

Unlike the other posts, I do find Siggy to be a VERY overly caring friend who wears her heart on her sleeve and really invests her soul into people. Was she a little too emotional for my liking in Vermont, yes. But she doesn't look like the kind of person to turn on you. 

I cannot stand it - Delores is soooo beautiful ah I love looking at her lol (I'm creepy, I know it). 

BINGO to this entire post.

• Love 4

Siggy is just weird annoying and crazy. She is more dramatic about other people's drama it doesn't make any sense. Can we have less Siggy please

Love Melissa, Love Teresa's scenes. The Gorga/Giducies are the only tolerable parts of this show.

And OMG Melissa won lunch. " ill climb this pole and make it true" you go girl. Fuck off Siggy and your 'thank you for being level headed and classy" condescending much?

Edited by yogi2014L
  • Love 11

Because Teresa is planning her empire on us ALL buying what she's selling. Nuh uh. Me neither

You can add me to the list of people who aren't buying what Teresa is selling. I don't think she learned a damn thing from "camp", and I don't think she and Melissa are really buddy-buddy. And I have no sympathy for her or Joe.

I actually agree with most of what Jacqueline is saying. But she's saying it in such a psycho way that she's not getting her real point across. Melissa has done a 180, probably to stay on the show and please her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa has a voo-doo doll with Teresa's picture on it that she's poking with a needle when no one is looking. Now that she's crawled up Teresa's ass, she is getting a better edit from producers, and a huge pass from many viewers on things she would have been skewered for before.

Siggy and Dolores are just filler for the show. I mostly ignore and fast forward past them. And from what I can tell, the only thing Kathy and Rosie did wrong was to state that Teresa is indeed a criminal who deserved to go to jail. Which is totally true. But Teresa doesn't want anyone around who doesn't see her as a victim.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, filmfan2480 said:

Anyone read Jacqueline's blog?  Danggggg.

Gotta say it.  

Jac might be crazy, but I think she speaks the truth in most of that blog of hers.  I just do.

What does she say in her blog? 

• Love 1

Because Teresa is planning her empire on us ALL buying what she's selling. Nuh uh. Me neither

You can add me to the list of people who aren't buying what Teresa is selling. I don't think she learned a damn thing from "camp", and I don't think she and Melissa are really buddy-buddy. And I have no sympathy for her or Joe.

I actually agree with most of what Jacqueline is saying. But she's saying it in such a psycho way that she's not getting her real point across. Melissa has done a 180, probably to stay on the show and please her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if Melissa has a voo-doo doll with Teresa's picture on it that she's poking with a needle when no one is looking. Now that she's crawled up Teresa's ass, she is getting a better edit from producers, and a huge pass from many viewers on things she would have been skewered for before.

Siggy and Dolores are just filler for the show. I mostly ignore and fast forward past them. And from what I can tell, the only thing Kathy and Rosie did wrong was to state that Teresa is indeed a criminal who deserved to go to jail. Which is totally true. But Teresa doesn't want anyone around who doesn't see her as a victim.

Kellyee, I completely agree with everything you said!

• Love 2

Hahaha at that photo of Ashley above.  Oh she's just announced she's pregnant.  So lucky that they are already engaged and didn't know!! She'll be showing in no time!  Nevermind the gut...that's from all the BLK water she's been guzzling.

Now she announced her engagement on Feb 18th and the baby was born Aug 30th.  38-40 weeks for a normal term baby.  So Ashlee knew she was pregnant I'd wager when she got engaged. So Jac and the ring shopping was all a big show. I am not shaming Ashlee for getting preggers before marriage.  Just calling out Jac for all the pretense around it.

Edited by jinjer
  • Love 5

This was the most interesting info in her blog, lol. I didn't know she had a book.

I didn't either. I remember when Lauren Manzo was meeting with cosmetics people and she took Jacqueline with her. Jacq asked a lot of questions and clearly knew her stuff. I've come to check the Paula's Choice web site before buying skin care products - or when trying to understand why I had a bad reaction to Origins products. And I appreciate someone demystifying this stuff for me. I don't think I'd trust Jacq to give me lifestyle tips on much of anything, but when it comes to cosmetology, I'd actually be interested to see what she has to say.

(It's just a shame she's tweaked her looks so much in recent years.)

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Grumpbump said:

I had to rewind it because I could not believe what I heard.  And then I wanted to come back here and comment, but I got distracted by the Presidential debate.  I also wanted to find Siggy on social media, perhaps Twitter?, and just go off on her.  I despise this attitude espoused by people with children, as if some basic biology gives your life meaning.  I mean, maybe it does, but for those of us (either by choice or other), it's a pretty stuck up and narrow-minded view to take.   Siggy can have her "life" with kids who do everything possible not to be with her.  I'll just hang out with my cats and knitting and enjoy life.  

I lost my son almost 8 years ago. Guess I have no life? Go away Siggy..And because it can't be said enough...Shut up Jac.

• Love 4
19 hours ago, queenjen said:

Did anyone else get a Sopranos vibe at the Lauritas with the geese? I thought they were celebrating the arrival of the pair of geese, like Tony Soprano obsessing over his ducks in the first episode. But no, they just wanted wheezy fat Santino to chase the birds off their property. Still. Tony thought he was nuts. Jac is the real deal. And won't be seeking help either. 

I totally thought of Tony and his ducks!!! Then I started envisioning the geese than Santino chased off flying towards Jaq and pecking her botoxed forehead to death. 

• Love 3

I guess I'm the only one here that doesn't mind Siggy. She seems very genuine, I like her! The most annoying in my opinion are Teresa and Melissa. I think it's great their bonding now, however I feel like the two of them don't and won't get it. Teresa HAS NOT I repeat HAS NOT CHANGED!! A little on the slow side if you ask me. SAME BS DIFFERENT SEASON!!! Jacquelines approach sucks and tends to come across psychotic, but I feels it's genuine in a creepy weird ass way!!!!?

• Love 4
  On 10/10/2016 at 6:27 PM, Grumpbump said:

I lost my son almost 8 years ago. Guess I have no life? Go away Siggy..And because it can't be said enough...Shut up Jac.

When my husband an I got married, he was 68 and I was 52; it was the first (and only, god damn it!) marriage for both of us. You can't believe how many people asked me why we were bothering to get married when we obviously weren't going to have children. Just typing that pisses me off all over again. Like there's no reason to get married if you're not going to procreate? Jesus wept!

• Love 15
On 10/10/2016 at 10:08 PM, queenjen said:

Well, that's a shame, Tumamita

Because Teresa is planning her empire on us ALL buying what she's selling. Nuh uh. Me neither. Also, Teresa never 'talks' about the criminal stuff. Except to giggle girlishly and make silly comments about knowing what you are signing. it's all because of her upbringing, y'all! Old school Italian women left all that to the menfolk! Thing is, most old school Italian women stayed at home, looking after the kids and doing the housework, sometimes working in the businesses. Working hard, I might add. 70% of my classmates were Italians when I was in primary school. One thing they're Mamas DIDN'T do, was shop, conspicuously consume, lounge around all day lunching etc etc. So there is a major disconnect between these women and 'old school' Italian women. If you want to build a walk in robe the size of a small apartment, then fill it, you are responsible for knowing where that money comes from. The Italian mothers I knew were also thrifty. These women are some of the most wasteful and audacious in their consumption that I've ever seen. The Italian mothers I knew were in church at LEAST every Sunday and usually throughout the week and on special feast days also. I think that's what irked me so much with Tre and Dolores filming in the church. I'm surprised they didn't get smote. I wish they had got smote. They want all the respect that comes with the 'old school' lifestyle without putting any of the effort in whilst spending like the Caesars. It's not pretty. 

I guess all Italian immigrant families are different. I'm Italian - VERY Italian!  My mother is first generation Canadian so her immigrant parents loved the American life. They never spoke Italian in the home because they wanted to know English. My Nonni worked at Chrysler and supported my Nan and the 7 kids. He, still at 92 is the most generous soul I know (makes me emotional just typing that). They were very realistic about life, I remember stories of at one point having only enough money to pay 1 more mortgage payment while there were auto layoffs. My mom grew to be an equal partner with my dad. Worked full time, still full time with me and my siblings, cooked half the dinners and my dad was right along side her with everything. We also went to church every Sunday I hated it lol...

• Love 6
On October 10, 2016 at 4:27 AM, Spiderella2 said:

So Chris Laurita is planning to donate a "portion of the proceeds from Little Kernel to Generation Rescue". I wonder if it's the same kind of invisible check that he gave to the Race for the Cure/Susan G. Komen Foundation back when he stole millions from them. #criminal

How did he steal millions from Susan B Komen? Please tell! I only saw an $18K license agreement for clothing maybe never produced by Signature....

On a more serious note - whatever happened to Fabellini?

I always thought it was Teresa's most viable product. Never had the pleasure of tasting myself (think it's likely cheap Proseco with bad imitation peach flavoring) but bottled Bellini's seemed a good idea as I can only think of one other company that does it (had that one once before at Kennedy Center - it was pretty good!).

I thought (maybe mistakenly) that their endorsement contract with Brotherhood Winery expired and the Giudice's tried to take on ownership and part production themselves (maybe wrong) with a new distributor which fell apart when they took the plea deal?

Per the plea agreement are they not allowed to take out new loans for a specific period (which they likely would need to restart)? I think I may recall that - but too lazy to read it again. Teresa is still on probation (or some sort of supervised release?) for two years. Does that prohibit her from marketing alcoholic beverages?

Edited by Jennifersdc

Unfortunately (since I'm apparently a loser with nothing else to do in my spare time), I'm somewhat familiar with thousands of pages of mind numbing docs at this point (save me baby Jesus). More unfortunately cause of my job - I read too many legal documents so understand most of the mind numbing jargon (not a lawyer). 

Signature filed corporate BK for $55M. The civilian attorneys appointed by the BK court dispute about $8M of that. The main issue was transferring certain valuable license agreements to their partners that should have benefited the creditors (not Susan Komen) to other entities not controlled by the Laurita's (except they would benefit from the transfer as remaining employees I think? - can't remember- but they definitely would have benefited). This is where ICONIX etc., controlled by a guy who was Russell Simmons partner comes in. 

Last filing I saw the appointed creditor's attorneys were going after ICONIX. Can't get blood from a stone I guess re Laurita's. No clue what's happening now. Haven't seen a public filing in years.

Not saying the Laurita brothers weren't shady as fuck when they realized the company was going down.

But Spinderella (great name - I actually met her! - my mother interviewed Salt N Peppa years and years ago - the first interview in forever I wanted to go on!) did say that that the Laurita's stole "millions" from Susan B Komen and got tons of likes! The link that you posted has the $18K as the original debt. Funny thing is the $8M disputed has never mentioned it as part of their fraud allegations.

Sorry - the Susan B Komen thing always gets my goat so to speak...IMO it's a non-issue that gets brought up way too much.

As I said previously - in more serious matters- anybody know what's going on with Fabellini?

• Love 1

Sorry to add - but Faux Reality is playing fast and loose with the actual facts somehow as I understand them. 

The Laurita brothers as far as I know (from docs) never received $2.8M for transferring the licenses. The license transfer was in exchange for them remaining officers of the new company. 

I need to see the actual docs (not provided). But if Chris and his brothers got $2.8M how come Chris's house was in foreclosure and they have an outstanding tax debt? I would think he'd be paying both off immediately with his "windfall".

Edited by Jennifersdc
Bad grammar (that I caught). Officer's should be officers (I think).
  • Love 1

I finally saw the whole episode this evening. Any "relationship expert" worth their salt should recognize that not everyone (Melissa et al) wears their heart on their sleeve or immediately welcomes others into their hearts. That doesn't make them "phony" or superficial. And some of us are shy or introverted, so take your over-the-top "listen to me, these are my feelings and you need to hear them!" attitude, Siggy, and go scratch. (And honestly, after watching this episode I wondered how the woman functions on a daily basis. An unanswered text requires an emotional summit with Dolores? Why not just pick up the phone, call Jacq, and ask if everything's okay?)

Is it me or did Kim D's models this year look a little more zaftig than usual? (Not throwing shade - if anything, I thought it was good to see body types other than the usual rail-thin type.)

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 1

noticed the models were of different looks shapes and sizes, definitely. It didn't help the shitshow ambience though. I don't know what Kim D was trying to achieve. It looked unpolished and thrown together. I don't understand either why she doesn't emcee herself, or is that not done? My assumption was that emceeing would detract from thirsty Kim D's opportunities to insert herself into a scene with the hos she's managed to net this year.  In fact, I think the only reason there IS a 'Posche Fashion Show' at all is for Kim D to remind Bravo she's still here, thawed out from the 364 other days  of the year she spends hanging upside down in a cryo tank in her walk in robe and ever ready to step in as a fulltime NJ ho. Kim's dress was leagues more desirable than anything she had chucked on her models.

• Love 2

Gosh, because I've lost pretty much any interest in this show,  I've finally gotten around to watching the episode.

First, Chris's company did not steal millions from the Susan Komen foundation.  Once Chris's and his brother's company was forced into chapter 7 bankruptcy, they could not pay any of their debt by law.  Yet, every season, this come up.

I'm so sick of Tre's denial of doing anything wrong regarding her and her husband's illegal activities.  This goes beyond signing papers that were given to her by her husband.  She lied on bankruptcy filings.  She lied when the court questioned her about statements on her bankruptcy filing.  She's full of shit.

Siggy and Delores, the 'newbies', are playing both sides of the fence.  I don't think they're all that stupid and they know that Jac is right about all of this but they don't want to alienate Tre, the 'star'.

Stop making excuses Mel, you know that Jac gave you a heads up about strippergate.  Gosh, I've defended Mel since she came on the show but girl needs to own it.

The Manzos' have their own show.  Ugh.  I think one hand washes the other and the Manzos' didn't want to wash Chris's.  I think it a poor move on their part because less people care about the Manzos' than RHNJ.  OK.  I don't think anyone cares about either group anymore but it's all relative.

For me, it doesn't matter if Ashley were pregs or not, her boyfriend still had a choice about asking her to marry him.  I thought is was sweet.  As much as I couldn't stand her past behavior, it's nice to see someone who is happy and loves her child.  No matter how you feel about someone in the past, it's a good thing to see someone turn their life around.

Lastly, if Jac is ok with Chris going to Joe's goodby party, he should go.  Shut up Delores. 

• Love 2