Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, gunderda said:

So it sounds like you may have gone through your own personal situation where divorcees hanging around each other with their new partners didn't turn out so hot.

However.. it's generally a good sign to kids and shows them how adults should do things, co-exist well and be civil.  Not all ex's have to be evil.  It's generally a good thing when all parties can still be around each other and be ok.  Especially family gatherings.  That way events like that are not awkward and there doesn't have to be two of everything to appease both parties when there has to be an event for a child. 

I'm sorry for whatever you apparently went through, but when separated families get along, it's usually considered a good thing.

A family dinner, yea that would be kinda weird but I'm sure it was mostly just for the purpose of filming.

Actually, it didn't happen to me, but I watched it happen to some others I know. It was like bad reality TV, lol.

People seem to think that divorced couples should still spend time together "for the children," and that the opposite of that is to be evil and hateful and say horrible things.

I don't know where this extremism comes from. Far better to be civil to the ex-spouse if and when you see them, while understanding that it is disrespectful and disastrous for ex-spouses *with new partners, married to them or not* to continue to share family activities with the ex. Just like what apparently goes on with Nicole's family, all it does is teach the kids that you CAN have it both ways - that it's okay to drop in and be part of a family when you feel like it, but once the fun's over you get to walk out and go home to be with your fresh new partner.

That's not being a family. That's using people to get what you need, a little here and a little there, without the bother of committing to any of them - either committing to marriage or committing to divorce.

After seeing this, it doesn't surprise me at all that Nicole has no idea what a healthy, apporpriate relationship looks like. She feels free to just drop in where she likes and take what she feels like taking, because that's what her mix of parents and step-parents feel free to do.

26 minutes ago, okerry said:

Just like what apparently goes on with Nicole's family, all it does is teach the kids that you CAN have it both ways - that it's okay to drop in and be part of a family when you feel like it, but once the fun's over you get to walk out and go home to be with your fresh new partner.

I disagree, it teaches children that it's possible to have a relationship, break up with the person and still be civil and friendly.  You don't have to break up with someone and cut them out of your life, especially if you have children.

• Love 5

Nicole is a hot mess, I don't even like her family based on the limited shit we have seen but they seem to have a nice blended family dynamic and can hang out together with ease and thwt is awesomesauce.

Edited by Drogo
Removed divorce talk per mod note directly above.
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, Cranky One said:

I was trying to figure out who Nicole reminded me of looks wise and it's a young Mindy Cohen (we old farts know who that is!).

Mindy Cohn on The Facts of Life was the best! If I remember correctly, by the time she was Nicole's age (towards the end of the series,) she had slimmed down a lot and looked beautiful. The "Natalie" character was also very intelligent (she turned down an acceptance to Princeton in one episode,) and independent - two qualities that Nicole sadly does not seem to have. 

• Love 7
On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 0:44 AM, merylinkid said:

They can give her a good talking to, but that is all Nicole's parents can do.   They are not getting custody of the child.   It is really hard for grandparents to get custody.   Taking off to see a guy for 5 weeks does not even come close to meeting the required standard.   Custody is between the parents, grandparents are treated as third parties and have very little rights.   For more information, read Troxel a United States Supreme Court that basically told grandparents to stop telling the parents how to raise the grandkids.

Hard, but not impossible.  I know several grandparents who got custody of their grandchildren because their kids weren't great parents.  The one that reminds me most of Nicole was "slow" in school, and she's very naïve.  She's engaged to every guy she's ever met 3 weeks after meeting them, and then two months later, they're broken up.  She's taken off with guys she's met on the internet, only to be on social media 2 months later crying, asking people to send her money so she can come home.  She got pregnant to keep her boyfriend around.  It didn't work.  All it took was a trip to court with tons of social media postings to show the daughter wasn't providing her child with a stable homelife and her endless parade of men was dangerous, and sending mixed signals to the little one.  The daughter is supposed to pay child support, but had herself labeled "disabled" so now she doesn't have to pay.  She couch surfs when she's in-between men.  That's not as severe as Nicole (at least that we know of), but it can be done. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, Cini said:

I like Alla and don't think there is anything wrong with her admitting that she wanted to get out of Ukraine and make a better life life for her and her son. That doesn't mean she's scamming Matt and will leave him as soon as she has a Green Card. She has a son for whom she probably wants a father figure and stability in life, so why should she not try to make a marriage with Matt work? I don't think she's in love with him, but as long as she likes him there's no reason why they couldn't grow close and have a good marriage. Many countries still have a high percentage of arranged marriages and it seems to work surprisingly well. These days in the US and Europe we usually marry for love and just look at our divorce rates. (I'm all for getting married for love, btw)

Thank you for saying what I have been struggling for the past week to put into words that made sense! 

• Love 4

Alla was basically punished for being honest; Matt's family put her into a situation where she couldn't win with any answer. 

• Alla:  "Yes of course!  I've loved America my whole life and I always wanted to come here."

Matt's Family:  "She can't wait to leave Matt once her Green Card arrives, he disgusts her and she's using him."

• Alla:  "No, I never thought about coming to America until I met Matt."

Matt's Family:  "Liar."

...Also, what was with that Supreme Court shaped restaurant table? 

• Love 14

Alla was basically punished for being honest; Matt's family put into a situation where she couldn't win with any answer. 

• Alla:  "Yes of course!  I've loved America my whole life and I always wanted to come here."

Matt's Family:  "She can't wait to leave Matt once her Green Card arrives, he disgusts her and she's using him."

• Alla:  "No, I never thought about coming to America until I met Matt."

Matt's Family:  "Liar."

AGREED! There's absolutely nothing wrong with her wanting a better life for her and her son! And, it's obvious that for whatever reason, she fell in love with Matt. She's thrown in her lot with him and intends to stay with him. She gave them an honest answer because she's an honest woman.

Alla left everyone she ever knew to start a new life with Matt. That makes it all the more important that they make her feel welcome! I'm sure she's missing her own family right now. They could have really helped her out but instead they punished her over NOTHING.

Which, by the way, was the same thing that Matt did to stand up for his lovely bride-to-be. NOTHING.

• Love 11
23 hours ago, lilsadone said:

Plus, you're not familiar with packaging, and different countries have different common foods. Snacks, for example, in one country picking up a bag of dehydrated fish as a snack would be pretty common - but that's the last thing I'm going to be getting when I buy groceries. "Um, where are just like, plain crackers?!"

We were staying in Italy about 6 years ago and found an Iper Co-op.  It was true love, but I was trying to find the baking soda so I could make pancakes. Because there's nothing that kids want more when you're staying in a foreign country with delicious food than pancakes, apparently. 

I couldn't for the life of me figure out what baking soda was in Italian. I didn't have phone service and there was no wifi at the home we were staying in.

So, no pancakes.

Also, limited crunchy salty snack food. I think we found some olive oil potato chips.

Which also means that hopefully Nicole packed some of her favorite snacks, but since she did zero research before going, she likely thought she could pop around to the nearest 7-Eleven to get something. 

• Love 6

I get the impression that Matt is the "slower" twin and definitely coddled by his family. I was re-watching the episode last night when they were going to the airport to pick up Alla and Max and his mother referred to him as "Sweet Angel." Who says that to a 43 year old? And realizing his limitations, why didn't his "hands on" mother make sure the pantry was stocked prior to their arrival?

• Love 7
21 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

That's not too good of a recommendation for Matt's ability to make party.

God bless Mark and Baltimore, and this tv program, and the english language for the wonderful phrase "make party" and this board to use it on!

On topic, Matt is different that's for sure, seems like a submissive shy homebody. I want them to make it, but he needs to grow a spine, and a set. 

• Love 4

For someone who has three ex wives, matt's house sure is nice. I wonder if he was given a courtesy role at the family business because he's so hapless and ineffective to fend for himself?  Momma probably pays his salary. 

I can see why they'd have their concern for Matt because they have to pick up the pieces of this immature man-child. But, being rude to Alla was terrible. She was trying to convey of course, who wouldn't want to come here because you have a great country but of course they hear what they wanted to. Their beef should be with Matt and the overinvolvement in his life to the point he can't seem to take care of himself. He's the one who was married three times, not her!  

• Love 7
22 hours ago, booboopbedoo said:

So I looked it up and the flight from Miami to Marrakesh is 25 hours long-stinky girl!

Touradant-where they are only has a population of 63000 so the religious cleric would be running the town/

Yup. I would hardly let someone kiss me after a flight like that until I washed my face and brushed my teeth! I definitely would be in the shower before any sexy time happened!

• Love 5
On September 20, 2016 at 2:32 PM, magemaud said:

He did mention that two of the three cheated on him.

...And then said that he was still married to the most recent ex-wife when he met Alla. My guess is that he's one of these people who just can't stand to be single, ever, and as a result they rush into one poor relationship after another. If Alla is any indication, he also seems to have a preference for pretty, young women. The Cincinnati area has no shortage of single women, but if you prefer women 13-15 years younger than you the pool does get shallow after a while.

On September 20, 2016 at 4:23 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

3. He's complaining that she doesn't cook? Really? She's working and teaching and paying all of the bills. He's got nothing to do for the next 90 days except sit on his butt in that apartment and he's whining because he wants her to cook for him too? Helloo???

Azan said roughly the same thing. I'm sure a large part of it is a gender role thing, but I imagine it is pretty surprising for anyone from a developing country to come here and find out their partner lives off frozen meals and restaurant food. Matt assuming Alla didn't know what a microwave was irritated me, too. They have microwaves in Europe, numb nuts. She probably just wasn't sure if it was a microwave or a toaster oven.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, LaChavalina said:

Matt assuming Alla didn't know what a microwave was irritated me, too. They have microwaves in Europe, numb nuts. She probably just wasn't sure if it was a microwave or a toaster oven.

And then he had to throw in the jab about Americans wanting things fast and being dumb and fat (I can't remember exactly, that's what I got from it).

Not all of us, Matt.  Just the goons you hang out with.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

For someone who has three ex wives, matt's house sure is nice. I wonder if he was given a courtesy role at the family business because he's so hapless and ineffective to fend for himself?  Momma probably pays his salary. 

I can see why they'd have their concern for Matt because they have to pick up the pieces of this immature man-child. But, being rude to Alla was terrible. She was trying to convey of course, who wouldn't want to come here because you have a great country but of course they hear what they wanted to. Their beef should be with Matt and the overinvolvement in his life to the point he can't seem to take care of himself. He's the one who was married three times, not her!  

I'm guessing that the business was started by their father. And, if they're smart, they've already taken everything out of Matt's name so that he doesn't have to keep giving away half of everything he owns every seven years!!! (His mom said something to that effect, that in the past he's invested his heart, and it cost him "everything." Something tells me that she was being literal.)

1 hour ago, WhoAmIReally said:

I know Alla was tired, but she seems to have quite the snappish temper.  I'll be interested to see if it continues once she's on a regular schedule.  I'm on the fence about her--could go either way.

Yes, I thought so, too. Very snappish and uncalled for. Matt should have been prepared to offer them something more than a light bulb, but he didn't deserve that.  Also, where does she get off telling him what he can and cannot buy to eat? It's his money, after all!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Drogo said:

The whole family was decked out in Cincinnati Bengals gear, so I bet they were watching a Bengals (playoff?) game. There's probably a big screen on the wall we didn't see. Who Dey!!

#shitpeoplefromcincinnatisay

• Love 4

I just re-watched the one scene between Nicole and Azan.  If I were a betting person, which I am, I'd bet that when Nicole was growing up she was the only child in the house that didn't do chores because she'd whine and fuss so much that her mom would be like, "Okay, I'll empty the dishwasher myself! Just pipe down!"  She's got no discipline and zero self-control.

There's a lesson to be learned here: Always make your kid complete chores no matter what.  

{This week they'll be like, Mom why did my chore list triple in size? What did I do wrong? Mom?}

Also, when she was arguing with Azan, he did NOT push her away. He just said, "Honey, don't..."  

Could that be evidence of a brain that's not wired correctly? In her mind, does she really think that he pushed her off of him? 

And why is she so terribly angry that he won't let her glom onto him all the time? Her face clouded over and she became Superbrat. She's clearly thinking with her loins and she can't go far beyond that.  She can't even tell the difference between chicken and fish.

Okay, in any context, using "clearly thinking" in a sentence about Nicole is a poor word choice. I apologize.

Does she realize that she's pretty much already run this guy off? On Day 3? In a weird way, that's impressive.

Of course she probably sealed that deal on the first night. I'm guessing that unlike the antibiotic resistant Mohamed, poor Azan really hasn't had a lot of experience with women. He must have felt like he was mounting a globe with legs. 

Seriously, how do you not fall off?

No wonder he looks so frazzled.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, LaChavalina said:

...And then said that he was still married to the most recent ex-wife when he met Alla. My guess is that he's one of these people who just can't stand to be single, ever, and as a result they rush into one poor relationship after another. If Alla is any indication, he also seems to have a preference for pretty, young women. The Cincinnati area has no shortage of single women, but if you prefer women 13-15 years younger than you the pool does get shallow after a while.

And if you are creepy, spits-when-he-talks, has-more-baggage-than-a-747 Matt, the pool is more like a puddle.

I do  feel bad for some of the women who come to the US on the show. Because of the language barrier, I don't think they realize just how weird/beta-male/desperate their new spouses are.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

AGREED! There's absolutely nothing wrong with her wanting a better life for her and her son! And, it's obvious that for whatever reason, she fell in love with Matt. She's thrown in her lot with him and intends to stay with him. She gave them an honest answer because she's an honest woman.

Perhaps that is true.  Maybe the reason people had issues with Mohammad when he wanted to come here (isn't it all right if a man wants a better life?) is because in the world, it's easier for a man; but there aren't that many countries where it's easier for a woman.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3

I have no problem with Nicole wearing short sleeves in Morocco.  Many foreigners come here are we are expected to accept that they retain the costume, the customs and special diets of their native land and not frown. 

I do expect grown ups to stop ordering from the children's menu though...

• Love 5
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I just re-watched the one scene between Nicole and Azan.  If I were a betting person, which I am, I'd bet that when Nicole was growing up she was the only child in the house that didn't do chores because she'd whine and fuss so much that her mom would be like, "Okay, I'll empty the dishwasher myself! Just pipe down!"  She's got no discipline and zero self-control.

I agree Nicole has probably always been spoiled but got even more spoiled once she got pregnant.  She was probably weeping over her broken heart and Mom wanted to make sure the baby would be ok so she did everything for her and paid all her pregnancy expenses.  Then once the baby was born Mom made sure Nicole always had money for food and housing and nice stuff for the baby.  And obviously Nicole doesn't worry about a babysitter. I don't think Nicole has had to be responsible for anything so she hasn't had to grow up.

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I have no problem with Nicole wearing short sleeves in Morocco.  Many foreigners come here are we are expected to accept that they retain the costume, the customs and special diets of their native land and not frown.

But that's the difference between a free country and a country with strict religious laws.  I think everyone needs to learn and respect the laws of the country they are visiting for their own safety.  Nicole could be breaking the law in Morocco by wearing her usual clothes, but someone from Morocco visiting the USA woudn't be breaking the law by wearing their native garments.

Edited by Sup wit dat
  • Love 12
On 9/19/2016 at 10:05 PM, ChiCricket said:

Well, how classy of Nicole. I'm sure her little daughter will appreciate her having said stuff like this about her on Twitter as she gets older.

Sounds like she already is eating nice and healthy food from Mickey D's ( just like her mom.)

20160919_215654.png

OKAY- look at her profile picture!!!  AND THAT, LADIES AND GENTS, IS WHY AZAN WAS SO SHOCKED!  Damn capslock again- this girl.  I can't.  She's even better at doing a pretty picture than Anfisa... and that is saying something.

• Love 10

I can just see the marriage proposal between Nicole and Azan:

N:  Say you love me.

A:  I love you.

Repeate 30 times.

N:  Say you want to marry me.

A (numb by this point and not paying attention)  I want to marry you.

N:  Yes.   I'll marry you.   Oh it's so amazing we are engaged.

A:  What?  Huh?  Wiat a minute.

N (pouting):  Don't tell me you don't want to marry me.

As for her parents and steparents getting along, that's actually a good thing.   When you get involved with someone who already has a kid, that's what you sign up for.   Knowing you are going to be sharing your spouse with the old one.   If the new partner didn't like it, they could walk.   So for all we know, the new partners are totally on board with this.   It's working for this family -- Nicole excepted -- why judge it?   Nicole is not the way she is because Mommy and Daddy divorced but still hang around each other.   Nicole is messed up because she is a willful person who only wants what she wants and no one can tell her differently.

• Love 11
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

The whole family was decked out in Cincinnati Bengals gear, so I bet they were watching a Bengals (playoff?) game. There's probably a big screen on the wall we didn't see. Who Dey!!

#shitpeoplefromcincinnatisay

Matt said his family gets together every Sunday night for "date night". What? Not family night? And where was everyone else's dates/spouses?

That was a weird private room with the bathroom inches away from the conference tables.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ethalfrida said:

It is a religious preference regarding the short sleeves. Shorts, no sleeves are no dos. Some women have even been spit on or switched for wearing them. 

The prospect of Nicole being switched for showing her bare arms will keep ME tuning in! 

• Love 13

And there was the case recently where the great grandparents had to give custody back to their daughter (grandmother) because the children's mother was in jail (drugs) and the court awarded custody to the maternal grandmother who proceeded to OD on heroin with her boyfriend while one of the children was in the car.  So yea. 

• Love 2

I don't know about Morocco but not all countries with a Muslim majority require people to follow religious dress codes. I suspect most Moroccans, citizens of a country which attracts a large pool of foreign tourists, are used to western women walking around wearing whatever even if the expectation is for native women to wear more conservative. Again, I'm not sure what the laws are in Morocco but I've personally lived and traveled in Bangladesh (where my parents are from), Malaysia, and Indonesia, all Muslim majority countries-- people traditionally dress more conservatively but there isn't a legislated and enforced dress code where women can legally be punished for not wearing sleeves or covering their hair or whatever. 

Though, I agree, that Nicole should be more respectful of the culture of a country in which she's a visitor. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Though, I agree, that Nicole should be more respectful of the culture of a country in which she's a visitor. 

Agreed! She should have respected Azan and his country even if she lived by a different value system. He was clearly embarrassed by her.

It costs nothing for her to cover up her arms! If all she brought was a suitcase full of tank tops showcasing those arms of hers, I'm sure his mother would have loaned her something 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

There's a lesson to be learned here: Always make your kid complete chores no matter what.  

{This week they'll be like, Mom why did my chore list triple in size? What did I do wrong? Mom?}

Also, when she was arguing with Azan, he did NOT push her away. He just said, "Honey, don't..."  

Could that be evidence of a brain that's not wired correctly? In her mind, does she really think that he pushed her off of him? 

And why is she so terribly angry that he won't let her glom onto him all the time? Her face clouded over and she became Superbrat. She's clearly thinking with her loins and she can't go far beyond that.  She can't even tell the difference between chicken and fish.

Okay, in any context, using "clearly thinking" in a sentence about Nicole is a poor word choice. I apologize.

Does she realize that she's pretty much already run this guy off? On Day 3? In a weird way, that's impressive.

Of course she probably sealed that deal on the first night. I'm guessing that unlike the antibiotic resistant Mohamed, poor Azan really hasn't had a lot of experience with women. He must have felt like he was mounting a globe with legs. 

Seriously, how do you not fall off?

No wonder he looks so frazzled.

Chicken of the sea, anyone? lololol!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

I do expect grown ups to stop ordering from the children's menu though...

She wouldn't have to if they would just put Nuggets + Fries + Toy on the standard menu.  I blame Morocco. 

funny-vegetables-run-kid1.jpg

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

Haha for sure!  But it could be dangerous in a lot of places, even life-threatening.

Agreed.  Also, it's one thing to be all free and independent and whatnot, but it's quite another to visit someone else's country and be disrespectful.  There's nothing liberating about being rude. Just like you wouldn't expect someone to come here and piss all over something that was important to you.  That's not women's lib. That's a lack of respect and common sense. It's the same reason you don't wear a low cut sexy dress or a dirty ripped t-shirt to a funeral, sure you're free to do so, but it's just not respectful.

• Love 10

Does anyone else think Nicole might be special needs?

No. I think she's just immature, stubborn, self-absorbed, and clueless.

I disagree, it teaches children that it's possible to have a relationship, break up with the person and still be civil and friendly.  You don't have to break up with someone and cut them out of your life, especially if you have children.

Which is ironic, because I would bet any amount of money that Nicole never speaks to May's father. She doesn't seem like the type who could ever be cordial with an ex. Probably because a guy has to hit her over the head with a brick (figuratively speaking) to make her realize the relationship is over.  Then love turns to hate like the flipping of a switch.

I don't think she's in love with him, but as long as she likes him there's no reason why they couldn't grow close and have a good marriage. Many countries still have a high percentage of arranged marriages and it seems to work surprisingly well.

Yes, but in those cases, neither partner is in love with the other. Matt fancies himself in love with Alla. He's said he falls fast and hard, and he needs a lot of I love yous and validation.  For that kind of person, being locked in a marriage with someone who doesn't love him back can be a kind of hell. Sooner or later he'll realize that she doesn't share his feelings, and he'll be devastated. Meanwhile, it's no cakewalk for Alla. It can wear thin having a partner who loves you passionately, when all you feel is fondness or friendship. If you care for him, you know you are hurting him because you can't give him what he wants/needs. And if you don't care for him, annoyance, turns to resentment, turns to coldness, turns to misery for both.

That was a weird private room with the bathroom inches away from the conference tables.

I bet they usually do it somewhere else, like at somebody's house and this location was for ease of production.

OKAY- look at her profile picture!!!  AND THAT, LADIES AND GENTS, IS WHY AZAN WAS SO SHOCKED!  

Yeah, looking at that photo, I'd expect someone plump, but not quite as big as she really is. Weight aside, she is quite pretty and fresh-faced in that photo.

If all she brought was a suitcase full of tank tops showcasing those arms of hers, I'm sure his mother would have loaned her something  

If all she brought was a suitcase full of tank tops, she at least did enough research to find out about the weather. Or maybe her mom did it for her.  For what it's worth she did say on twitter she wishes she'd been more respectful of his culture at first.

• Love 3
On 9/20/2016 at 2:59 PM, happy hobo said:

Maybe I'm a softie.....but are we sure that Azan is in it for the Green Card? On his ride to the airport he kept saying how he loves Morocco; how he hopes Nicole will like Morocco. He genuinely appears proud of his homeland. I would like a little more back-story on him....

Not every foreign spouse really wants to move to the USA.  Many come from places that we might call sh*t-holes, but they would still prefer to reside there. I wonder if some of the problem that the previews show stem from the fact that he really does not want to leave and was instead hoping that Nicole might entertain living in HIS country (fat chance).  Perhaps I'm dreaming......but it is a reality.  

If Azan had been on the fence about moving, I think Nicole's ignorance, demanding nature and downright rudeness may have changed his mind about EVER wanting to move to the US. (Poor thing must have nightmares of being forced to live in a big country of Obese, demanding,Demeaning strangers who demand you 'satisfy' them IMMEDIATELY in whatever way they want ). UGH!  

You raise a good point, but I believe he was putting on an act for the cameras when he said how he was excited to meet her and how he loved Morocco. It's a known thing that many Moroccan and Tunisian men like to do the green card scam with typically older, overweight women from abroad, whether American or Europe. I think they pick the ones who seem the most needy. The Arab Spring did originate in Tunisia after all (right?).  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Lola16 said:

Matt said his family gets together every Sunday night for "date night". What? Not family night? And where was everyone else's dates/spouses?

Oh, they were there. One of the brothers has a blonde wife who was sitting with a dumb look on her face, not saying anything, while the menfolk were being ridiculously rude to Alla.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, LaChavalina said:

Oh, they were there. One of the brothers has a blonde wife who was sitting with a dumb look on her face, not saying anything, while the menfolk were being ridiculously rude to Alla.

The platinum blonde woman looked exactly like Mark and his siblings..... Im guessing she was a sister .... and maybe the siblings just have date night wit heach other and dont invite their spouses..... it IS kentucky

• Love 10

Anfisa (and I love the way y'all have unintentionally been jacking her name up. even my autocorrect changes it to "Angina") reminds me so much of the character, Penelope Baskets. I halfway expect her to call Jorge, "Cheeps." But like Penelope, I can't fault Anfisa. She's not running a con. Even though she looks like a disfigured bratz doll, she's not a catfish. She's shown him exactly who she is and he still wants her, so oh well. Sorry Cheeps.

• Love 6