Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

A few observations and thoughts:

1. Matt and his twin brother could pass for Bobby Flay.

2. RE: Nicole's size.  During my single years, I would date men of all shapes/sizes and I didn't mind some bigger men as long as it felt that they were trying to take care of themselves and had some self respect/initiative. It was a turnoff to me when bigger men would talk about their dislike of vegetables/salads, joking that the only working out they did was running to a fried food buffet or something like that. But that same sized guy would be very attractive to me if he seemed to be trying to be better tomorrow than he was today in several arenas -- educational, physical, mental, etc. So I didn't think what Azan said was offensive about cooking, exercising, etc. I should add I'm on the thicker side myself (but also work out regularly, try to eat well, etc.), so I am more sensitive about weight stuff than the average person, probably. 

3. As a self-proclaimed "thicker girl" (see above) I do think we should be sure to represent accurately who we really are in pics on dating sites so that there aren't any surprises like Azan had. He should have known EXACTLY what he was diving into (pun intended). We might be too big for some people, but a lot of men like us as is.  Just represent and work what you've got, right? I also think we have to work a little harder to be cute sometimes by thinking strategically (as it's harder for us to find flattering clothes, well structured bras to lift and support, etc.). Nicole needs a clothing makeover ASAP! (But, alas, that would still leave her with the draining insecurities, the french fry and hot dog thing, etc. Yuck. Watching her clinginess is making me wince. Props to Azan for at least trying, I guess.) 

4. I think Matt is one of those guys who loses his hotness/masculinity quickly in a relationship. He forces things. He's trying so very hard to show that he isn't turned off by Max (as some men might be, sadly) that he's inadvertently parading him around and overdoing it, rather than building Max's trust and love with time. He's getting his mother to help him pick up his woman at the airport. He's forcing Alla to go to family functions 24/7.  If he were a stronger, more independent, more confident version of himself, he would be a lot more attractive to women. He needs to work on being alone and feeling awesome a few years before he tries to get back in the game. 

Edited by GoGamecox
  • Love 8

One more thing -- about Jorge's secret. I wonder if he was ever selling Mary Jane on his own at one point and got busted. A criminal record for selling drugs out of your apartment could make it hard to get another apartment (he may have been evicted). (He said someone broke into his place -- that may have been to get drug $ or the actual goods.) Just another theory.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, sleepyjean said:

No. I think she's just immature, stubborn, self-absorbed, and clueless.

Which is ironic, because I would bet any amount of money that Nicole never speaks to May's father. She doesn't seem like the type who could ever be cordial with an ex. Probably because a guy has to hit her over the head with a brick (figuratively speaking) to make her realize the relationship is over.  Then love turns to hate like the flipping of a switch.

Well said! I think this is exactly right. The guy would have to shoot her in the leg before she realized it was over and even then, "He must still love me because it wasn't a headshot!" 

7 minutes ago, GoGamecox said:

One more thing -- about Jorge's secret. I wonder if he was ever selling Mary Jane on his own at one point and got busted. A criminal record for selling drugs out of your apartment could make it hard to get another apartment (he may have been evicted). (He said someone broke into his place -- that may have been to get drug $ or the actual goods.) Just another theory.  

If it is, Jorge just needs to own that shit. "Look, babe, you're marrying a felon.  Deal with it."

"Yeah I got busted. It was years ago. So what? I'm not doing it anymore."

Own it, Jorge. And spell your name with a G.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, LaChavalina said:

Oh, they were there. One of the brothers has a blonde wife who was sitting with a dumb look on her face, not saying anything, while the menfolk were being ridiculously rude to Alla.

1 hour ago, Matias130 said:

The platinum blonde woman looked exactly like Mark and his siblings..... Im guessing she was a sister .... and maybe the siblings just have date night wit heach other and dont invite their spouses..... it IS kentucky

I thought the blonde was a niece.  Maybe any spouses were off camera.  I know I would be.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Well said! I think this is exactly right. The guy would have to shoot her in the leg before she realized it was over and even then, "He must still love me because it wasn't a headshot!" 

LOL

• Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 4:10 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Anfisa's upper lip is really strange looking. I can't stop staring it when she talks. It makes her entire mouth look really odd. I don't think its attractive at all.

Someone upthread mentioned FAS, which is a possibility - she has some of the physical hallmarks.  Also reminds me of people who were born with cleft palate and had reconstructive surgery. 

• Love 4
On 8/22/2016 at 10:26 PM, okerry said:

Except for stunningly beautiful Chantel, all of the U.S. people are doing the same thing most of the others did: Buying a far more attractive partner than they could hope to get here. They either want someone better looking or someone they think will do nothing but live to please them. Or both.  And it's not just the men. 

And dog help me, I never thought we'd see anyone more tragically ignorant than Danielle. Nicole actually has her beat in that department. Glad she at least had the camera crew following her around over there in Morocco.

At least Nicole has age in her favor, Danielle is much older, far less excusable, IMO, though not defending total ignorance...people cling to beliefs they want to be true. :/

Edited by lallalla
2 hours ago, GoGamecox said:

He'd never had gotten a license for his legal business if that had happened. 

• Love 6

I'm placing my bet on Jorge's secret being that he's actually broke and he's put their entire relationship on credit cards.  Apartments usually require cash but he can reside in extended-stay hotels with a credit card easily.

• Love 7
On 9/12/2016 at 11:00 PM, sleepyjean said:

I'm curious why it's taken her 8 years and counting. Maybe her cheer salary is paying for her education?

From the way it sounded, I wondered if mommy and daddy were funding the apartment.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Agreed! She should have respected Azan and his country even if she lived by a different value system. He was clearly embarrassed by her.

It costs nothing for her to cover up her arms! If all she brought was a suitcase full of tank tops showcasing those arms of hers, I'm sure his mother would have loaned her something 

Or the landlord would have....

• Love 2
On 8/25/2016 at 7:04 AM, CoachWristletJen said:

Jorge just needs to pay a dominatrix here in the states. It would be so much cheaper for him!

The worst part was after she screwed him over did he get angry with her? No. I mean she had just LOCKED HIM OUT OF HIS OWN ACCOUNTS!

Jorge just sat there staring at the cameras like a deer in the headlights, like, "I don't know what to do..."

Jorge is an invertebrate.

My brain refuses to read his name as "George" and I always, mentally aloud, says, "Jorge".

I really don't get this..has his family always said it this way and not how we are accustomed to thinking the Spanish pronunciation is? I fear to speculate because it seems like such a sensitive area to tread in.

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, LocalGovt said:

Or the landlord would have....

Back in other posts...I think for one of the other two episodes, but I switch between threads so much, I can't be sure which one it was, some posters were saying they would applaud her basically knowingly, outright thumbing her nose at cultural customs when it comes to her dress and behavior and as much as I am for equal rights, I just can't get behind a mindset like that.  At best, if you have that much issue with a localities customs, don't visit. At worst, understand the danger you could place others in...let alone yourself..and ask yourself if you'd like like to end up on an episode of "Locked Up Abroad" before being so ridiculous, not to mention disrespectful.

Yes, I believe we all deserve equal rights. I also believe that "equal rights", as we understand them, are different than other places do and that covering one's self isn't the definition of "limited freedoms" (please don't feel I am defending or confusing other actions/behaviors to dominate women, I feel there can be a line, whether we agree with it or not, and simply expecting certain modes of dress and conduct, though of course tied to oppressive actions, isn't necessarily one and the same).

I hope  I managed to make some sense above.

Basically, if you feel the need to thwart the culture you're visiting, go elsewhere or stay home.

(And no, I don't feel freedom rights activists should have kept quiet, but yes, there is a time and a place and celebrating crude behavior never has a place).

• Love 9
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

I'm placing my bet on Jorge's secret being that he's actually broke and he's put their entire relationship on credit cards.  Apartments usually require cash but he can reside in extended-stay hotels with a credit card easily.

If that's his secret, it will be interesting to watch it play out. No way will his girlfriend every love him for himself or want to stay with him.  However, if she really likes the United States, she may not feel like going back to Russia, sleeping with the same old assorted losers, and waiting forever until she can find that one who will bring her over here again ~ and even at that point she has to go through the whole process of applying, waiting, etc.  

She might decided that it's marginally better just to stick with the one loser.  

And, Jorge might be counting on that.

Still, she'll despise him even more if he traps her that way.

• Love 3
On 9/19/2016 at 5:04 PM, LocalGovt said:

.........Jed Clampett :)

I didn't think Dani and Mo ever did it. :)

Oh god, please don't look online for accounts of it, least you come across tales of her peeing/smelling like pee..and understand even more, why he wanted to ..NOT..with her.

• Love 4
On 9/19/2016 at 9:20 PM, Red Bridey said:

How cute was the first Moroccan landlord (?) with his turban and his caftan?  He was so adorable! 

While I found his cultural attire endearing, I thought it was far more telling that he wished her 1,000 blessings just for being there.  That really touched my heart..and hurt it, that she didn't acknowledge it, even if, in her ignorance, didn't understand the significance.

Were we all so lucky to receive such hospitality, especially given how she was dressed and came across.

Edited by lallalla
  • Love 10

I just want to go tell Azam that not all Americans are like Nichole. I want to tell him so bad not to come here in this circumstances. There is not one single thing about this relationship that aligns with his family/culture values. According to what I read here he is going to end up in an ignorant racist town, at a house without healthy food or healthy habits.  I can see what a hellish experience that would be for him. He'll be way better without his American Dream. I hope he can see it. There's no way his family will be ok with this and he'll probably loose them or end up lying to them and hiding the reality. The way we'll already see next episode, when he tells her not to ever mention "what happened before" (divorce? abortion?) to his family, that they will never accept or forgive her or something like that.

I know that interfaith marriages can be successful (my own in laws), but I see Nichole and I compare her to a relatively conservative Muslim woman and it is just so polar opposite, it is outrageous. I'm curious to know where is his limit, when is it just too much for him. I'm guessing that is coming really soon. What did he possibly see in her? The fascination of the foreign, the different? A once in a lifetime experience? Is it really just a green card? Morocco is not that bad, is it? And of course, not everybody who lives in less that first world countries want to leave them. Wish they had better this or that, yes. But not at that cost.

• Love 4

The only silver lining I see for Nichole with this trip is that this might be the one and only chance for her to see a bit of the world and other cultures. Even though I don't think she is ready to appreciate it. At some point she will have to work hard to support her daughter like most single parents do, right? Right??? And then there will be no chance of weeks abroad for a long while.

The other silver lining is that she might have to eat healthy while there (even if it is only because there is nothing else to eat) and walk around much more than what she is used to. Both things that are great for everybody, especially for someone who has no interest in a healthier lifestyle.

• Love 7

I'm Hispanic and live in a heavily Hispanic city, I know quite a few Jorges who pronounce it George and it baffles me too. But it is very common practice, just like shortening down Roberto to Robert. It is especially common among second generation immigrants who are trying to be more Americanized. I don't understand why they don't just change the spelling as well. 

Edited by fuzzylollipop
  • Love 5

the one and only chance for her to see a bit of the world and other cultures. Even though I don't think she is ready to appreciate it.

Yeah, all she's learning is that in Morocco everything's weird and they do it wrong. Better to stay in the land of corn dogs where you're never asked to taste a vegetable.

• Love 12

The whole family was decked out in Cincinnati Bengals gear, so I bet they were watching a Bengals (playoff?) game. There's probably a big screen on the wall we didn't see. Who Dey

It is not excusable for the family to gang up on Alla but if they are rabid Bengal fans and they had just finished watching the Bengals playoff game I can understand their crappy mood. Talk about snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory that was one game that just imploded in the last few minutes. Taking it out on a stranger and your son, brother, whoever's fiancé is inexcusable. 

• Love 3

As for Jorge?  I bet he was evicted.   Trashed the place, and is going with the story of being robbed, that's how the place got trashed. Eviction on your "rental" report and no one will approve you for rental, like, ever.  

Edited by Meowwww
To remove divorce talk.
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, fuzzylollipop said:

I'm Hispanic and live in a heavily Hispanic city, I know quite a few Jorges who pronounce it George and it baffles me too. But it is very common practice, just like shortening down Roberto to Robert. It is especially common among second generation immigrants who are trying to be more Americanized. I don't understand why they don't just change the spelling as well. 

I actually wondered if that was exactly the reason..and if perhaps, he felt it was more appealing to the pool of women he was fishing in to seem as "American" as possible?  Pure speculation, I of course, don't know his reasons for it, it's just so jarring for my brain/ears. 

Thank you for the insight. :-)

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Passthepopcorn said:

The only silver lining I see for Nichole with this trip is that this might be the one and only chance for her to see a bit of the world and other cultures. Even though I don't think she is ready to appreciate it. At some point she will have to work hard to support her daughter like most single parents do, right? Right??? And then there will be no chance of weeks abroad for a long while.

The other silver lining is that she might have to eat healthy while there (even if it is only because there is nothing else to eat) and walk around much more than what she is used to. Both things that are great for everybody, especially for someone who has no interest in a healthier lifestyle.

I don't think Nicole will ever have to support herself.  Oh, sure, maybe a part time job at the pizza place but I think Nicole's mom will always supplement her income in a big way to make sure Nicole's daughter is cared for.

Okay, so I know this is horrible to think of, but Nicole is so desperate for a man that she could seriously put her daughter in danger.  Let's say some pedophile sees Nicole's profile on a dating site, sees she has a little girl, then gives Nicole a little whoopie so he can get to the daughter.  This is real life shit and it scares the hell out of me that Nicole is so desperate.  

• Love 17
On September 20, 2016 at 2:46 PM, DawnDavenport said:

If you look at her head when you see a fuller shot of her, you can tell her head/face is out of proportion with the rest of her body. This is indicative that she has a very unhealthy lifestyle and is too big for her natural body frame. I remember seeing one shot of her and thinking that her head looked way too small for her body so I'm not surprised she can dupe someone into thinking she's smaller than she really is.

Her face is filled-out but everything else from the boobs down is bursting at the seams so to speak. 

Another thing I was wondering is did she shower or at least "freshen up" before she started pawing at Azan? She was wearing the same tight jeans and "slut" blouse when she left Tampa. Jesus help us if she didn't. She probably had to endure at least 2 connections and almost 24-hours of long haul flying to get to Morocco. That's a lot of ass sweat and sitting in dirty airplane seats, not to mention bathroom visits, to not shower before almost forcing someone to have sex with you.  

Reminds of a line from Strangers with Candy when Jerri Blank was attempting to seduce a blind student: "I'm as damp as a cellar down there, all mildewy. Enter if you dare." Seem apropos here. 

Ha ha

i was thinking the same. Did she shower after that loooong trip and before having sex

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sup wit dat said:

I don't think Nicole will ever have to support herself.  Oh, sure, maybe a part time job at the pizza place but I think Nicole's mom will always supplement her income in a big way to make sure Nicole's daughter is cared for.

Okay, so I know this is horrible to think of, but Nicole is so desperate for a man that she could seriously put her daughter in danger.  Let's say some pedophile sees Nicole's profile on a dating site, sees she has a little girl, then gives Nicole a little whoopie so he can get to the daughter.  This is real life shit and it scares the hell out of me that Nicole is so desperate.  

The more I think of it the sadder it gets. You are right. And now all her naiveness is being broadcast on TV and social media. It could get really scary.

I see now that at this point her family has no other choice than get involved raising the baby. Someone has to...

• Love 3

I spent some time in Casablanca and Marrakesh last summer and can honestly say Nicole's choice of clothes wouldn't be considered too scandalous.  Saw a ton of local women wearing sleeveless tops/dresses during the day and typical "club" clothes in the evening.  I'm a pretty conservative dresser and revealed less cleavage than some of the women I met while out there. 

The only reason why Nicole would stick out is because she looks messy/unkempt and her clothes don't fit her properly.  If you don't want to lose weight, no problem.  Your life, your choices.  But at the very least, please make an effort to dress yourself in clothes that fit properly.  It makes a world of difference.  Also, brush your hair. If you can't keep it neat while wearing it down, tie it up.  Cleanliness is very important in the Muslim religion.  If you look unkempt, it's a major turnoff.  If she has basic hygiene issues, it's going to be very tough.  By the way, who doesn't shower after a getting off a plane? The first thing I did when I landed in Morocco was drink a bottle of wine while I unpacked and then hit the spa, which also had hamam treatment (hamam+massage= heaven~).  But then again, I can't imagine Nicole being able to endure a hamam if she can't even handle a bite of zucchini.

Didn't see much PDA in Morocco but wasn't really looking for it either.  If it must be said, while my bf and I were at a club/lounge in Marrakesh, he planted one on me, right on the lips. But it was one kiss, no one cared and it's not as if we were pawing at each other.  If that was the case, I'm fairly certain it would have been frowned upon, but then again, I would frown upon it even in the U.S. 

• Love 4
  On 9/19/2016 at 9:20 PM, Red Bridey said:

How cute was the first Moroccan landlord (?) with his turban and his caftan?  He was so adorable! 

While I found his cultural attire endearing, I thought it was far more telling that he wished her 1,000 blessings just for being there.  That really touched my heart..and hurt it, that she didn't acknowledge it, even if, in her ignorance, didn't understand the significance.

Were we all so lucky to receive such hospitality, especially given how she was dressed and came across.

I, too, cringed when I saw that. In a single episode, Nicole has done so many rude and outlandish things that this one almost got lost in the fray.

Hospitality is a BIG DEAL over there, and when I visited, people were extremely gracious to me. I was moved by their kindness and generosity.

If only she had, perhaps, even glanced at a travel guide before hopping on a plane!

I have the feeling that she eschews books the way that she eschews vegetables.

And, where a normal person might be shocked by all of this online criticism and, dare I say, motivated to change, Nicole seems completely unruffled, preferring to giggle about her daughter's bodily functions. SMH.

• Love 7

Bradenton is full of Nicoles. He is in for a shock if he is imagining Miami or Palm Beach. It is very unsophisticated, crime ridden racist backwater. Lovingly known as Bradentucky. 

It's scary to think of that place if a whole crop of Nicoles are being grown there.

Also, there are parts of Kentucky that are surprisingly urban and the people are edjumacated.

• Love 4

I hope I'm wrong, but Pedro still gives me an uneasy feeling! I'm wondering if he came to the U.S. with anything besides his smile? Did he contribute any money at all towards this trip? Anything? Did he buy her a ring? A ring doesn't totally show love for a woman, but it sure helps!

Let me say that I'm all in favor of people speaking more Spanish here. It's la lingua del futuro in this country! My son is learning it and I'm working on mine. More and more, being bilingual is an asset in any job and that's more than fine by me.

That being said, Pedro still needs to learn English! Why didn't he even try? If winning over Chantel's family is important to him, why didn't he take the time to even learn a few words of English? What has he been doing all of these months while he's been waiting for the visa? Learning French?

Instead, Pedro comes here and continues to speak Spanish, and in conversations, he expects her family to accommodate him, asking them to speak to him in his language. That's a huge red flag to me and one we haven't seen before with any of these other couples.

And, as I said before, it's not just that he missed his flight, it's that he missed his flight and didn't bother to call her, and didn't take any responsibility for missing his flight. Instead he just sounded irritated with Chantel when she tried to question him. That's really nervy if you ask me! And, we can't say there's a language barrier because she was speaking to him in Spanish and running along the the bottom of our screens was a verbatim translation of every word he said.

Chantel rents an apartment, works to take care of him, and basically ties up all of the details which they were a lot of, and all Pedro can do is complain that she doesn't cook? WTF? I'm hoping that's the result of editing but so far, I'm really not liking what I see of him. I think he may care for her and enjoy the sex, but she's still being used big time.

Not at all.

• Love 5

At the moment, I feel a little sorry for Azan and Pedro.  Jorge's problems are self-induced and Matt makes me think of the passing out trains joke.  

So far we know he's young, he lives with his mother, he likes or loves Chantel, he wants her family to like him and he has a problem with her drinking like a fish.  Chantel came up with the lie about his reason for coming and she needs him to learn the language in a hurry.  He's probably used to being in a home with cooked food.  I dunno.  I can't picture him coming here and running off to Miami to be with Luisa but who knows.  Hope he doesn't disappoint.  

• Love 3
  On 9/22/2016 at 11:37 PM, Passthepopcorn said:

Sad to say that's a highly likely scenario ~ especially because she's always reaching up for men who are waaaaay out of her league! She'll meet some handsome man who will wine her and dine her, and she'll think it's perfectly acceptable that he's interested in her, lack of refinement and all. And in reality, he'll be some sick twisted f*ck who likes little girls. As clueless as she is, it will take her forever to figure it out. Sad to say, she is ripe for someone like that. I hadn't even thought of it until you mentioned it, and it doesn't please me one bit to say it, but I hope that at least her parents are aware that as far as those types of predators go, Nicole has a big target on her back!

• Love 8

She's definitely going to get stuck eating less food, that's for sure ~ unless she whines and complains so much that Azan's family is forced to double their grocery budget for that month.

One can only hope that exposure to other cultures will help broaden her horizons so to speak. I heard her say something about finding something "normal' ~ strongly implying that Azan's country and way of doing things was abnormal. Seriously, the list of ways in which this gal is completely clueless just goes on and on... we could write a book.

• Love 6

Was anyone else convinced that Nicole was going to complain about the breakfast food first thing?

Color me surprised when she was more concerned with "being physical."

And Azan's mom seemed so sweet and kind. Oh, I hope that Nicole doesn't buffoon her way on to his family's wrong side.

• Love 9

Things I do not understand:

How Alla is attaracted to goober Matt? How goober Matt is so much like Mark?  Who is watching Max?

Why Azan’s family is so nice to Nicole? Are they looking at her as the great American savior? Which they are going to be let down if that's what they think. When she said Arabian prince – I gagged. And then she said she cheated on him? With who and why didn’t she stay with whomever she cheated with? It’s so obvious that these two are so different that it won’t work.

How does Pedro not know that Chantel is such a party head – seriously she went on vacation in DR when she was visiting him and they went clubbing? WTF changed that they are in Florida?

Until Jorge comes clean with this “big” secret – I don’t think anyone really cares.

• Love 16

I don’t think Jorge’s sister Lourdes bought what Anfisa was selling.  

Someone should probably tell Matt that men are everywhere and not just in night clubs. If Alla intends to cheat on him, “where there’s a will, there’s a way.” 

Azan’s family seemed welcoming and quite taken with Nicole.  They probably believe she is his ticket to a better life. It’s been said that “confession is good for the soul”; however, I am having a hard time understanding why Nicole thought it would be a good idea to tell Azan that she cheated on him. 

• Love 15

I really wish Azan and Nicole would discuss each other's religions, or lack thereof, but discussing complex issues is not TLC's prerogative here, and Azan might have some legitimate concerns about tarnishing his family's reputation though if that could happen, basically anything that has made it to air has already done that anyway. Still, I find it frustrating how many issues are lurking under the vagueness of "cultural differences". Is Nicole actually Christian? Does Azan plan on seeking out a mosque and keeping up with his prayers and rituals in the US? Have they had a single discussion about these things, ever? Maybe one of the motivations for moving to the States - and none of those motivations are genuine affection/love for Nicole, I don't buy it for a second, I think it's more plausible that Anfisa has pure intentions than he does - is to be free from the state religion and all the laws that may be at odds with how he wants to live his life. I don't blame him at all for that, if that's the case, but conning Nicole on a reality show isn't the way to do it. 

Being so positive that he's a grifter makes me care a little bit less that Nicole is a terrible, ignorant, mewling clinger of a woman. Like, I don't especially feel sorry for either of them. I feel sorry for his family, maybe? I was shocked at how sweet and welcoming they were, and frustrated with Nicole for handling it all so ineptly. I don't know if they're blind to what Azan's up to, and are genuinely thrilled that he's "in love" (in which case I feel bad for them), or supportive of him finding a meal ticket out and didn't want to be any kind of impediment to that so they decided to be very flattering towards her and encouraging of the relationship.

I don't expect Nicole to reflect on this time and take away any actual lessons from it, but I hope she at least watches herself on TV and gets herself to a bra fitting and invests in at least some shirts that cover her shoulders. It's probably hot there, but goddamn, girl.

God, Anfisa knows what she's doing. Her goals seem super attainable, as long as by "modelling" she means that she'll leverage this sliver of notoriety into shilling detox teas on Instagram with her ass out, while sinking Jorge hundreds of thousands of dollars into debt. Good thing you don't have to endure an American girl with her notions of equality and not being your kept pet, dude. 

• Love 20

So, which couple are we losing partway through the season? I sure thought it would be Nicole & Azan, and sure hoped it would be, but maybe it's one of the others? We haven't seen wedding shots of any of them, have we?

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, okerry said:

So, which couple are we losing partway through the season? I sure thought it would be Nicole & Azan, and sure hoped it would be, but maybe it's one of the others? We haven't seen wedding shots of any of them, have we?

How did you know that we are losing a couple?  I know we are gaining a new one next week- the catfish fiance

• Love 2