Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Steff said:

WooHoo!  We'll have a party!  Everyone has to wear clothes at least 2 sizes too big & every dish brought for the pot luck must have at least 2 cans of cream of crap in them.  We can all squint into the sun and take really bad selfies!  

Some anniversary Dereck didn’t get her 5 bags of gummy bears! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Tell her happy anniversary for me!  Mr. Natalie and I are celebrating our 28th anniversary today.  Well, not celebrating since I have to work but we said Happy Anniversary to each other!  I am going to have to tell him he needs to step it up though.  Jill got Sonic and got to hang with middle aged people at Branson!  What a lucky girl.

They are probably having a great time in Asheville NC while my mom is babysitting my niece and nephew.   So I also get break from my mother this weekend.

46 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I would not want a top with such a low cut front and huge armholes that I had to wear a shirt under it, especially in a hot climate. Didn't I have a similar complaint about a previous top she modeled? 

I actually like wearing a cotton camisole under my tops in the summer.   I find I can extend the wear out of my cute tops instead of sweating in them.

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures 

"alzsocks" is her hashtag? Was she intending to say "sucks" and tried to be more demure? Is she a terrible typist? My mom died of Alzheimer's and my dad is currently living in a memory care facility because of it so if anyone has earned Alzheimer's socks, it's me. WTactualH, Jill?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

Even the chicken dinner would like to be eaten in peace. 

I still see the braces on his teeth. I thought once they were off, but Derick will be an old man before he gets rid of the hardware. And his teeth won't look a bit different because it's his jaw that's the problem. 

Someone on IG said that Derrick said that he would have to have the surgery redone in order to fix the problem.  That makes me think that it WAS the oral surgeon fault.

29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

3 pictures 

That’s a darling picture of Israel, but all I see when I look at Derrick’s eyes is evil.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

"alzsocks" is her hashtag? Was she intending to say "sucks" and tried to be more demure? Is she a terrible typist? My mom died of Alzheimer's and my dad is currently living in a memory care facility because of it so if anyone has earned Alzheimer's socks, it's me. WTactualH, Jill?

Alzsocks is their hashtag, as in the name of the event. It's a retro-inspired sock-hop to raise money and awareness. That's why Elvis is there. Another photo has a sign says "Sock it to Alzheimers"  

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Temperance said:

Alzsocks is their hashtag, as in the name of the event. It's a retro-inspired sock-hop to raise money and awareness. That's why Elvis is there. Another photo has a sign says "Sock it to Alzheimers"  

Humpf. Still makes me cranky.

Are they allowed to listen to Elvis? Gothard would say no.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, jcbrown said:

Humpf. Still makes me cranky.

Are they allowed to listen to Elvis? Gothard would say no.

I'm sure Jill has some idea about Elvis.  He did release some religious music.  Even then, the Duggars are more aware of the outside world than what they want the leghumpers to believe.   Grandma Mary is the right age for someone to always have a special place for Elvis in their heart.  Maybe she played some Elvis when she was watching the kids.  

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Zella said:

Also, I feel creepy, but I think I recognize that random landscape she took a picture of, just from driving by.😂

Is it the field Jana was standing in for her Summer's Eve picture a while back?

Maybe Jill needs glasses with all that squinting.  I looked like that in third grade when I couldn't see the board. 

ETA- I do remember her wearing glasses back in the day.  I think she wore them during her midwife schooling (to look smarter?) 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

Maybe Jill needs glasses with all that squinting.  I looked like that in third grade when I couldn't see the board. 

ETA- I do remember her wearing glasses back in the day.  I think she wore them during her midwife schooling (to look smarter?) 

Summer's Eve?  Now I feel creepy!

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I don't think so, though I could be wrong. It was the hill, truthfully, that was more recognizable to me.

• Love 2

I can't believe I'm actually caught up on something. Can I come to the party without cream of crap? I don't have any and I'm not sure I could bring myself to buy it. I can bring Barbecue Shrimp and crab dip instead.

• Love 15

A giant jar of pickles is needed of course to go along with the pre-licked bbq tuna.  If someone can also bring cans of peas so we can all eat them straight from the can that would be greatly appreciated. 

To make this party really authentic, we're also gonna need someone to gather up as many kids as you can find & make handmade/badly colored signs to congratulate me on my "blocked by a Duggar" merit badge ceremony. 

To weave (barely) back on topic, Jilly Muffin is going to look like a Shar pei puppy before too much longer.  Her Great Value asshole still has a jacked up face, just no more barbed wire to shred her toes with.   Ok, I just grossed myself out.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, Steff said:

A giant jar of pickles is needed of course to go along with the pre-licked bbq tuna.  If someone can also bring cans of peas so we can all eat them straight from the can that would be greatly appreciated. 

To make this party really authentic, we're also gonna need someone to gather up as many kids as you can find & make handmade/badly colored signs to congratulate me on my "blocked by a Duggar" merit badge ceremony. 

To weave (barely) back on topic, Jilly Muffin is going to look like a Shar pei puppy before too much longer.  Her Great Value asshole still has a jacked up face, just no more barbed wire to shred her toes with.   Ok, I just grossed myself out.  

You just grossed the rest of us out too!

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I'll bring my 29 yr old single son. He can sit with the other Duggar guys on the sofa & do nothing all day.

This cracked me up! You may want to think twice though, the might Duggar followers might speculate on who he is and start rumors that he's courting Jana!

• LOL 18
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, Madtown said:

This cracked me up! You may want to think twice though, the might Duggar followers might speculate on who he is and start rumors that he's courting Jana!

I have a 29 year old single son too!  He could do worse (in fact he has in the past).  At least Jana has some useful practical skills and he could be on tee vee.  A win-win all the way around!

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Aunt Catfish said:

I have a 29 year old single son too!  He could do worse (in fact he has in the past).  At least Jana has some useful practical skills and he could be on tee vee.  A win-win all the way around!

Careful. The Duggars might hold him down and force the kool-ade down this throat. Anyone not born into the craziness will have to be inducted. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

Careful. The Duggars might hold him down and force the kool-ade down this throat. Anyone not born into the craziness will have to be inducted. 

Does Kool-Ade make an IPA?  That's the only flavor he would chug down voluntarily!

• LOL 14
9 hours ago, Steff said:

I'll print up a crappy looking certificate with a cheesy seal on my home computer.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Y'all need to get together with the sister wives group. They are planning a " get together" also.

The food is probably similar, but the dress code is different. Jill's is cheap boutique stuff that doesn't fit. The Sister Wives people have to wear moldy LulaRoe leggings and oversized tops in gaudy mismatched prints. The Jill party wear will be bad but not life threatening. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, truebluesmoky said:

Jill’s Instastory... I actually like the outfit. The shirt is wrinkled, but otherwise she looks good.

1C178DAB-F6C2-4E55-B07D-50471A6EC2EF.jpeg

Well at least this pic should put the pregnancy speculation to rest. She’s looking quite slender and those aren’t maternity jeans. 

• Love 11
38 minutes ago, PradaKitty said:

She actually does look good!  I just had a thought - maybe she doesn’t OWN an iron!

That tee/tunic is two sizes too big, but other than that she does look good. She looks joyful. 

• Love 5