Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, cmr2014 said:

Persoanlly speaking I think that this picture is about as good a picture as they will ever take. Professional photographers simply do a better job than idiots with cell phones.

Is that Derick's leg in front of Jill? I can't figure out what all their limbs are. 

5 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

They sure do end up with a lot of pricey ER bills though.

I doubt the Duggs pay any of their ER bills. The Holy Duggars are much too important to bow to the responsibilities of this mortal existence. They don't do debt, they say, so I wonder how it works out for them.

• Love 1

Can Jill look any less enthusiastic?  She is just standing there with her arms not moving, very still and more robotic than usual.  I watched it without the sound, and Im very glad.  just watching Meechelle do the baby voice was annoying. 

Jill seriously looks like she has ppd - but it's been so long since Izzy was born - I really hope not.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Saytura said:

Rogue quote box.

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

They're all about protecting the unborn yet they knowingly put their fetus/baby/child at risk for devastating abnormalities. Getting pregnant against medical advice due to Zika risks is akin to getting pregnant while using drugs. Either way there is a chance the baby will be fine, but there is a chance the baby will have problems. Why do that?

Because they are God's sooper speshul snowflakes. And they won't hear a word against their sooper special status. God saved Josie, Miracle Child™, Cultural Appropriation Baby, aka Isreal David through hours of distress before delivery, so surely God doesn't have anything else to do but to perform miracles for the Duggarlings. Isn't there a saying about "drunks and fools"? The Dillards certainly fall into the latter. 

But more to the point, they're assholes, that's why.

13 minutes ago, Love2dance said:

Jill had to ask Derick how far along she was? I have never known a mom who did not know exactly.....especially a "calendar on the refrigerator" Duggar mom. Hmmmmmmmmm.

The headship is probably in charge of the fertility calendar. That keeps the pesky wimmens from getting ideas in their pretty little heads about having "headaches" at certain times of the month.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, FakeJoshDuggar said:

Because they are God's sooper speshul snowflakes. And they won't hear a word against their sooper special status. God saved Josie, Miracle Child™, Cultural Appropriation Baby, aka Isreal David through hours of distress before delivery, so surely God doesn't have anything else to do but to perform miracles for the Duggarlings. Isn't there a saying about "drunks and fools"? The Dillards certainly fall into the latter. 

But more to the point, they're assholes, that's why.

Agree. Most women who have had a problem pregnancy are super diligent about the next one.  These idiots are the total opposite.

• Love 2

Is anyone familiar with Brother Jed? He's a crack pot evangelist preacher who goes around college campuses screaming at students. I remember seeing him every year when I was in college, just screaming at us that we were all going to hell. He'd bring his wife and daughters with him and they would all stand there while he screamed and got screamed at by college kids. They would all be dressed like the first filming of the Duggars we saw. The daughters were relatively young, I went to school from 95-99, and I remember one of his visits was freezing cold and pouring rain. There were his kids, wearing sandwich boards condemning us to hell, soaked and shivering in the middle of campus. That one got really out of hand and I kept moving back, I thought he was going to be attacked since he was literally condemning us to hell, screaming about abortion, while he had no problem risking the health of his daughters. What's a little pneumonia as long as you can scream at college kids? 

From what I've read here of Derick's new ranting, I can see him going full on Brother Jeb in the very near future. I have no idea how Brother Jed was funded, but it has to be along the same lines of the begging for donations Duggars. I wonder if Derick is familiar with Brother Jed? 

I found this picture of them and it was taken in 1996, not at my college though, this one said Florida. Like I said, i went to school in the late 90's and the kids were in the pouring, freezing rain in Ohio. I saw them every year for 4 years and if I had to guess, the little one was 3ish when she was shivering in the rain, maybe 4 at the most. It always verged on child abuse, but that day I really expected a fight. 

family 1.jpg

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Love2dance said:

Jill had to ask Derick how far along she was? I have never known a mom who did not know exactly.....especially a "calendar on the refrigerator" Duggar mom. Hmmmmmmmmm.

That was strange. If she took soooooooo many tests (even ordered in bulk online!) she should know exactly how many weeks, days, and hours pregnant she is!  It was as if she wanted to act to us as if she's totally casual and not obsessing over it. 

Fostersmom- what an eerie picture and story.  I wonder what became of those kids and how they are doing now. 

• Love 8

Derelict and Jill look about as excited as teenagers having a whoopsy baby after the condom breaks. Dim Bulb and Mullet really need to quit those awkward videos, it's just painful to watch at this point, even Israel seems over it. But Derelict especially looked off, almost like he was pissed and forced to be there. Oh to be a fly on that wall. 

• Love 8
35 minutes ago, awaken said:

Fostersmom- what an eerie picture and story.  I wonder what became of those kids and how they are doing now. 

I'd like to know also. Those poor girls. Creepster father.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, BradandJanet said:

I doubt the Duggs pay any of their ER bills. The Holy Duggars are much too important to bow to the responsibilities of this mortal existence. They don't do debt, they say, so I wonder how it works out for them.

That's a way to avoid debt, just don't pay your bills? Who knew?

• Love 7

I haven't posted in a while, but such exciting news...

Two people in their mid-twenties are pregnant with their second child! How amazing!

The Duggars may seem young in spirit but neither Derrick nor Jill is actually that young. Derrick is  about 27, I think and Jill is 25 and they will be 28 and 26? when they have the second baby.   A lot of people are having kids later  in life, but plenty of people have 2 kids in their twenties. 

Edited by Temperance
  • Love 11
On December 20, 2016 at 9:03 PM, poopchute said:

I thought it was recommended to wait 6 months after traveling to a Zika area?

I didn't realize. Sigh. There goes any hope I had that they had been smart and waited to get pregnant at home...they should have waited longer....

Ugh. Duggars :(

6 hours ago, awaken said:

Here's his web page. I couldn't find out anything about those poor girls other than what it says there, that they often went with him. Like they had a fucking choice! I see my college, BGSU, is still part of his rotation. The site is where I got the picture, but it's hard to forget him screaming at you and even  though I'm sure the kids were there every time, them dripping wet in the freezing rain wearing their signs is the image I can still remember 20ish years later. 

As much as JimBob and Ben like to preach at strangers, it's Derick that seems on the verge of pure lunacy. I don't know if he's physically ill, mentally ill, has a drug problem, is in physical pain from whatever is going on with his mouth, or what, but there's something just not right there. Jill has never been the strongest of Duggars so I'm glad to see her back in Duggarland with Izzy. If Derick is going off the rails like he seems to be, I just can't see her being anywhere near emotionally strong enough to deal with it on her own in Arkansas, let alone in Central America. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Temperance said:

I haven't posted in a while, but such exciting news...

Two people in their mid-twenties are pregnant with their second child! How amazing!

The Duggars may seem young in spirit but neither Derrick nor Jill is actually that young. Derrick is  about 27, I think and Jill is 25 and they will be 28 and 26? when they have the second baby.   A lot of people are having kids later  in life, but plenty of people have 2 kids in their twenties. 

This sums up how I feel about it. Big effing deal!

• Love 4
17 hours ago, laurakaye said:

WHOA NOW, Heavy D!  Jim-Bob's gonna come a-calling and take away all your electronic devices.  Or cut off your fingers.

But why on earth is he going all rogue on social media regarding pregnancy, abortion, etc. while Jill is pregnant?  His timing and his choice of rant subject are both very odd.

It all makes sense in Derick's mind.  (play psycho clown music)

I'm telling ya, Derick has mental health issues.  He is on some manic rant on abortions now.  That will die down and he will get stuck on something else. This is a pattern with Derick. 

He is leaving up the pro life tweets so you can see how persecuted he is. Derick enjoys being persecuted.  He probably enjoys depriving himself of food too.  Persecution syndrome/victim syndrome. 

Derick is not well. 

• Love 6
On 12/20/2016 at 3:13 PM, Kokapetl said:

jill-duggar.jpg?w=1500

Press photos for a tv show in 1993?

This bears repeating.....D looks like shit. He looks like he should be hanging out in a subway playing guitar for some coin

• Love 9

i think he is going for hipster????  

This is not a good picture of Jill either. 

I give this picture a D-

They looked much better in the picture that Cathy took at her house for early Christmas.  Jinger does a better job.  

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Marigold said:

http://www.brojed.org/cms/who-are-we/sister-cindy-the-tampon-lady

This is that Brother Jed guy.  His wife carries around used tampons?  I hope Derick never bumps into her.  He would probably like her props. 

Wtf?! So the party animal lifestyle is a sin. What about just a generic party time with no animal? And I don't recall ready "Thou shalt not partiest like an animal" must have been in the book of Hezemikia

• Love 7
24 minutes ago, Marigold said:

http://www.brojed.org/cms/who-are-we/sister-cindy-the-tampon-lady

This is that Brother Jed guy.  His wife carries around used tampons?  I hope Derick never bumps into her.  He would probably like her props. 

Holy shit. "Hence, sin is a chocolate covered bloody tampon."

There's devout and then there's bat crap crazy. Then there's this mess of a person. W...T...A...F.

To return to topic, at least the Duggars aren't at that level. Yet.

• Love 8

Right?  That is really mentally ill.  Religion has nothing to do with that mess.  I can't believe I have never heard of this insane crew? 

I can see Derick getting into that...he is manic on abortion right now.  Carrying around some plastic fetuses?  Not screaming because I don't see Derick as a screamer but I do see him as manic. Handing out plastic uteruses to people....

He was Pistol Pete.  He has experience.  The uterus could be the next step for him. 

(jill would stand back and giggle)

Edited by Marigold
  • Love 3

I'm also hoping that the Dillards ran into a doctor 

The ONLY doctor the Dillards would ever run into is Dr. Ben Carson....

This AM when the alarm went off, the first thought to come into my mind was, "You know, if the Dullards want to get all European with the new baby name (which we earlier ascertained would be named DONATE--don't know how to get that word to post with a giant blue box around it), they could name it DONATELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 5

I've never quite understood these pregnancy announcements. Here's how they went in my family: "So we are going to have a baby!" Many awwwss and questions when we were due. Yay. Ok everyone grab a plate let's eat. Boom....1-2 min at best. No Facebook posts, no videos...just a simple yay and that's it. I don't feel slighted. In fact would everyone busted out in applause and videos I would have asked WTH is wrong with you?

• Love 19
26 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

This AM when the alarm went off, the first thought to come into my mind was, "You know, if the Dullards want to get all European with the new baby name (which we earlier ascertained would be named DONATE--don't know how to get that word to post with a giant blue box around it), they could name it DONATELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it was his new sister in law that voiced some concern about Zika and having this new baby?  She seems kind of normal... 

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Is that Derick's leg in front of Jill? I can't figure out what all their limbs are. 

I don't understand this picture, as in it's composition makes so little actual sense.  Why is he sitting so awkwardly while his wife stands?  Why is he sitting in that particular position?  Why did no one pull down his pant leg so we don't have to see that he wears black ankle socks?  (This really, really annoys me - people who wear sweat socks on all occassions - be they crew or ankle.) Why do their smiles never seem to reach their squinty, squinty eyes?

• Love 3

The baby could be Donatus, if a boy. That's a very classical old fashioned name.

Horrifed the silly bint is pregnant. What about Zika?? She seems overwhelmed with the one babby, never mind two. And Derick? WHAT is wrong with him? He's clearly deranged

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Annb67 said:

I've never quite understood these pregnancy announcements. Here's how they went in my family: "So we are going to have a baby!" Many awwwss and questions when we were due. Yay. Ok everyone grab a plate let's eat. Boom....1-2 min at best. No Facebook posts, no videos...just a simple yay and that's it. I don't feel slighted. In fact would everyone busted out in applause and videos I would have asked WTH is wrong with you?

Samesies.  I get it, if you're of the Pinterest ilk, and you want to waste the time putting together something to post on social media.  I've rolled my eyes at enough "Coming soon!" fake movie posters and scrolled quickly past pictures of the existing family's shoes on the front stoop with a pair of baby booties aplenty and quite frankly, I get it if you're of the baby-worshiping types who loses their shit over proto-humans.  And those sorts of things are easy enough to ignore if babies aren't your thing or creep you the fuck out.  But the awkward and stilted videos all feel like they need a preamble from Tom Bergeron and quite frankly, I'm not applauding a married couple in their twenties for having sex.  It's what you're supposed to do.

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, BitterApple said:

The Bateses did the same thing. In the earlier specials, Gil proudly talked about using the ER as a free clinic. I'm guessing the hospital just writes off the bills, because you can't get blood from a stone. 

I worked in a hospital when the economy tanked around 2009.  Our hospital was writing off tons of ER bills from sick patients who came to us for treatment but could never pay the subsequent bills.  It resulted in extreme cuts to the staff.  So when these people use the ER as free medical care, it's not free.  But I'm sure they don't care.

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

LOL! what fashion sense? But that's for another forum.

Are you saying I should return my new mustard cardigan?  Shoot, I thought that was the latest trend.  Nuts.

1 hour ago, Marigold said:

It all makes sense in Derick's mind.  (play psycho clown music)

I'm telling ya, Derick has mental health issues.  He is on some manic rant on abortions now.  That will die down and he will get stuck on something else. This is a pattern with Derick. 

He is leaving up the pro life tweets so you can see how persecuted he is. Derick enjoys being persecuted.  He probably enjoys depriving himself of food too.  Persecution syndrome/victim syndrome. 

Derick is not well. 

There is something so very off with these two, it's actually making me wonder if one or both of them is close to becoming unhinged.  They are expecting a new baby but I don't think Jill is anywhere near ready to be a mom to two young babies, and Derick's bizarre rants seem to suggest that there's something unusually stressful or scary about this pregnancy.  This should be a happy time for them, but all I see are a young couple on the verge of some kind of breakdown.  It's a bit unsettling.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

There is something so very off with these two, it's actually making me wonder if one or both of them is close to becoming unhinged.  They are expecting a new baby but I don't think Jill is anywhere near ready to be a mom to two young babies, and Derick's bizarre rants seem to suggest that there's something unusually stressful or scary about this pregnancy.  This should be a happy time for them, but all I see are a young couple on the verge of some kind of breakdown.  It's a bit unsettling.

Exactly.  It's beyond just being religious. There are plenty of religious people out there that don't act like this. 

Those two are very unstable. VERY.  I predict, as the years go by, we will see them get stranger and stranger.  Derick likes social media for his rants so we will be able to see how things go...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

LOL! what fashion sense? But that's for another forum.

I use the term fashion sense lightly. The K sisters are at least well groomed and always look clean, even if most of what they wear shows them with their tits and arse hanging out. They do at least have a sense of the color wheel and design their own line of clothing. At 50, I'd look like mutton dressed as lamb and I couldn't even begin to fit my big fat bum into most of their styles anyway.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Donatello for a boy works just as well...And even most of his sculptures are less defrauding than others.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

The Duggars may seem young in spirit but neither Derrick nor Jill is actually that young. Derrick is  about 27, I think and Jill is 25 and they will be 28 and 26? when they have the second baby.  

True. I think that because they've been stunted in so many ways, and because their behavior is often so childish, we tend to think of the Dillards and Seewalds as perpetual teenagers. In a similar vein, the leghumpers on the Duggars' FB page lavish seven-year-old Josie with praise for performing tasks that would be considered typical for any normal four-year-old.

• Love 3
On 12/20/2016 at 11:26 PM, DangerousMinds said:

Derek's Abortion Rants

Of course if you are female it is not YOUR body. Your body belongs to your headship. First your father until her transfers you to another male for whom you will always be joyfully available. Creeps. I did notice that comment from Derek about child molesters being "pure evil." I agree 100% but that sentiment must not go over well at Duggar family gatherings.

• Love 4