Type keyword(s) to search

Jill, Derick & the Kids: Moving On!!

Shout out to everyone participating in the conversation about Jill’s miscarriage/stillbirth. You’re navigating a difficult topic with respect and thoughtfulness and your contributions are kind, considerate, constructive and informative. 

Thank you. 💚💚

• Start Topic

what did they do with ALL THOSE wedding gifts, household supplies and furniture?...

$20 to the local food bank says that all gifts, household supplies and furniture went right back to the TTH. I know those who are actually watching "Counting On" will spot them in the background when the filming (inevitably) happens at J-Chelle and Jim Boob's. The only other alternative would be that they returned everything for cash, which would have netted them a nice chunk of change but would have been reported before they left the store(s) in question.

Seriously, though: Jilly Muffin asked for 48 sets of towels, three sets of kitchen knives, two irons, etcetera. They were restocking her parents' house.

• Love 10

Think of how many diapers, clothing, formula, food and toiletries could have been purchased for that children's home with all the love offerings that are keeping the Dullards in American-style apartments and round trip tickets. Sigh.

• Love 24

I'm sorry but this really makes me sick.  What did she DO for these orphans but sit around for a photo op in her maxi skirt?  

She smiled. And she looked REALLY super surprised, as usual (eyebrows and all). I would love to see what, if anything, she actually did for these kids.

Think of how many diapers, clothing, formula, food and toiletries could have been purchased for that children's home with all the love offerings that are keeping the Dullards in American-style apartments and round trip tickets. Sigh.

No kidding.  Hm.. not that this makes it "ok" but I wonder if they've got some kind of publicity deals with the airlines and maybe even the apartment places. Somehow it makes me feel a teeny tiny bit better if that stuff is free (to them) as opposed to paid for by people supporting their "missions."

• Love 4

I would better a dollar to a donut burger she did nothing but color with them while a paid local played with Izzy.  Then she left to go shopping and whip up another batch of pineapple chicken rice and serve it to her doting husband who had been doing nothing all day but trying to learn a few words of Spanish.  

New pics of your latest meal- please Jill.  The orphans are dying to see it. 

• Love 15

https://instagram.com/p/9ofAq3rs4Y/

Jill Playing Missionary!!!

Jill Helping the Poor Orphans!!!

Okay, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the idea of describing one's personal activity as depicted on instagram using a quote about "pure religion and undefiled before God." Really, Jill? You want to tell the whole world that this thing you're doing constitutes "pure religion"? Good grief. And you think that doesn't fall under that category of "pride" that your dopey brother-in-law was railing about on his blog the other day? The only actual followers and fans that they still have must certainly be as dimwitted as they are.

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 17

Contrast that photo with the picture that popped up on social media yesterday of former President Carter, taking a few minutes off from working on a Habitat for Humanity house to update people on his cancer treatment. He's not painting fingernails or passing out candy. That work will continue long after he's no longer with us.

And as always, the Dillard Duggars are tone-deaf and DO NOT GET IT. We all know what Gothard has to say about adoption, Jilly Muffin. Why are you in an orphanage in the first place?

• Love 22

Just so clueless. I'll take pleasure in watching this 'ministry' fall apart. Feels is feels, but reals is reals. Do something to actually help. Maybe Jill and Derrick coudl've given two of the workers the day off, and filled in for them. I guess that's too loving, and too close to work.

• Love 8

I'm sorry but this really makes me sick. What did she DO for these orphans but sit around for a photo op in her maxi skirt?

I hope something! My friends 20 year old daughter went to nicaragua this past summer for two months to work in an orphanage. She had Internet access and sent her parents frequent updates and pictures. However inthe months she was away, she upload a total of *one* picture to Instagram. I later saw the pictures she sent her parents. Her team taught the kids, helped with infastructure, did chores, was basically with them 24/7. It was refreshing to see teens that had great priorities!
  • Love 6

So am I to take it that Jill and Derrick are the examples of "pure religion and undefiled before God" while they minister to all of those little, doomed, heathen orphans who have yet to convert ?

Sanctimonious, prideful, insufferable twats. Please just shut up and go away.

I love the word twat . Thank you ever so much for purposing to use it in a sentence related to Jill and Derrickdillard! Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 10

Well we all knew that was coming.....orphans are like crack to fundies, as long as you don't adopt them. As a mother of a child unfortunate enought to be in an orphanage please don't use the suffering of others as your photo op. You are both insensitive, uneducated bafoons. I wish I could unleash my daughter on you to tell you what's up with those photos but she doesn't know who you are ( your not cool enough) and I'm going to keep it that way. She's been exposed to enough ignorance already.

Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 24

I'm sorry but this really makes me sick.  What did she DO for these orphans but sit around for a photo op in her maxi skirt?  

Hey, when the roll is called up yonder, Duggar photo ops will top the list of things that confer sainthood. Seriously!

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Love 1

The Dillards truly do not have a clue. They appear to think that their sheer existence is enough to make one's life better. They need to stop. Now. 

What the hell is she doing, signing autographs?

• Love 3

I notice "Jews" are conspicuously absent from the list of people Derick has NOT been called to convert. I feel like their might be subtext there. I mean, do we think the father of Israel David just happened to forget to mention that particular group?

I'm not positive but I think what they believe is that Jewish people are chosen as people who are destined to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven - when Jesus returns to earth for the second coming and the Jewish people will then be converted by this event.  That's why the Duggars and those like them are heavily into the Old Testament as it is the word of God.  Those that are not Jewish or  do not  follow they're version Christianity (Catholics for instance) need to be converted.  The Jewish people having followed God's word in the Old Testament will be saved on the second coming.  According to the crazy Duggar beliefs.

Edited by Defrauder
  • Love 3

The Dullards will have something for the TLC special. They may not understand, but the TLC crew will. They will be cooking, or reading a book to them or something.

What is Jill doing in that photo? Well, to us heathens it looks like she is sitting on the floor with some littles while someone else must have her little. Haha, don't be fooled, she is mingling for Jebus. She is Spanish speaking some Bible believing. Just the essence of the Dillards is enough to compel these widows and orphans to choose Gothard. Send your donations because they have to gasp! claim the TLC pay.

Upon closer inspection the hair is too dark to be Jinger in the fuchsia and denim.

Is this Anna? She's gonna be on tv again?

2guyyhv.png

The woman on the right is holding tightly on to her purse. She knows Derick and Jill want her money.

Jessa had her baby. Now it's Jill's turn to trump Jessa.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4

So once the teevee cameras are gone and so is the fake mission what the heck will Derick be doing? It's a shame he didn't take his job at Walmart seriously.  I can't imagine him being able to find another cushy deal like that again since he keeps taking time off to do basically nothing but put on plays.

• Love 4

They seem like the laziest set of self centered people. Jill apparently had no structure growing up - Duggar time and all - and Derrick seems to like that too. He may have chosen accounting because of his mother but could find it incredibly boring and regimented. If left to his own devices he may have gone in a different direction. Let's say social work. Something very different.

• Love 3

Now that Jessa has had her own dramatic delivery complete with flashing lights and sirens, what will Jill do to get the spotlight back on her? Release a hundred new Izzy pictures? Hint at an upcoming "very special announcement" on social media? Adopt a Guatemalan orphan? Somethings coming, I just don't know what...

• Love 7

Now that Jessa has had her own dramatic delivery complete with flashing lights and sirens, what will Jill do to get the spotlight back on her? Release a hundred new Izzy pictures? Hint at an upcoming "very special announcement" on social media? Adopt a Guatemalan orphan? Somethings coming, I just don't know what...

The good news on the Guatemalan orphan front is that adoptions to the Us are still closed (which is partly why I am here so much). No Guatemala kid for them!

• Love 8

The good news on the Guatemalan orphan front is that adoptions to the Us are still closed (which is partly why I am here so much). No Guatemala kid for them!

And they weren't that easy to begin with, despite publicity to the contrary. The Dillards wouldn't have qualified 14 years ago, let alone now.

• Love 7

Thank you for the info. So Jilly Muffin will just have to hope those ebil Catholic nuns don't do too much damage before she and Derick can convert the kids through miming and interpetive dance.

Those Tootsie Rolls and soccer balls come with strings attached.

• Love 8

I always laugh when i think about a younger Jill on one of those fake SOS mission trips...she really wanted to take home that little girl!

Jill, they are real live humans. Not a doll in Toys R Us.

I TOTALLY agree.  The girl was a person not a doll.  

A lot of people want to rescue one of the Duggar girls and take them to a better life- but their life is all they know (unfortunately).  

If I were playing Jill Duggar, I would just take Jennifer and Jordan Grace.  These two girls crave attention.  I don't think they would ever look back. 

I TOTALLY agree.  The girl was a person not a doll.  

A lot of people want to rescue one of the Duggar girls and take them to a better life- but their life is all they know (unfortunately).  

If I were playing Jill Duggar, I would just take Jennifer and Jordyn Grace.  These two girls crave attention.  I don't think they would ever look back. 

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure that they are just stickers that you put on a onsie for the photo.  Could be wrong though! 

And as I understand, it isn't blanket training.  Blanket training involves having the child sit by themselves on a blanket and punishing them for crawling off until their natural reaction to explore is gone.  As much as I like to snark on Jill and Derrick, they seemed to just be trying to get Izzy to lie still for a photo.  He's big for 7 months!

That said, if they are actually blanket training they won't post a video of them hitting or punishing Izzy with the specials coming up. 

• Love 1

I feel sorry of IZ, he's just a piece of property to Jill & Derick.  Yeah they feed him and clothe him but as far as IZ being allowed to have his own will forget it.  They're going to force him to be what they want him to be by whatever means necessary.  I truly feel bad for him.

• Love 2

Okay gang, the mods have ask more than once to not discuss the possibility of Izzy being blanket trained by Jill and Derick. The blanket training speculation train has been going around in circles and is becoming too dizzy. Lets end the dizziness because the mods will hate to have to send posters to bed without their dinner. I am sure there are other places to discuss this until everyone is blue in the face. The mods will delete posts or send out warnings if the discussion continues. So, in other words, enough is enough...

I feel sorry of IZ, he's just a piece of property to Jill & Derick.  Yeah they feed him and clothe him but as far as IZ being allowed to have his own will forget it.  They're going to force him to be what they want him to be by whatever means necessary.  I truly feel bad for him.

I think they love him, but Jill has been raised to believe in handing the prop over to a minion.  As much as I detest their grifting, and I absolutely can't believe these scoundrels are getting away with it, I think being away from the family and having the show stuttering to a halt is all good for Izzy. Of course the Dullard birth rate is going to impact him and if he has any sisters, he can forget about hide and seek.

• Love 2

That she seems to have totally accepted Gothard BS makes me think Jill is just really, really stupid. Most of the children of first generation IBLP don't follow in their parents footsteps.

I think Michelle and Jim Bob are excessively controlling, even for Gothard types. Plus, some people get in the cult after they partly had a normal childhood and education. Jill's been in since birth, basically, raising her own siblings and not getting any real education or exposure to the world. She's never left the bubble.

• Love 4