Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

He's definitely going to be migling with some very different types of guys than he's used to.   Makes me wonder what he's going to "learn" while being locked up.   I should imagine that Anna may not gel with certain personality changes that may occur with Sex Pest once he's free again...

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, CherryBelly said:

As another poster said, he's in minimum security with a lot of other sexual offenders. And his offences will be pretty minor in comparison to a lot of the sexual offenders there. 

He’s at a low security FCI. Minimum would be the camp, FPC. He’s not at a camp.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Josh would be out of his element at a week long retreat with just run of the mill average Joes from mainstream society - these guys in prison have lived real lives. Plus there's the fact he looked at the worst of the worst. Plenty of sex offenders have much lesser crimes than his. I'm guessing there's a few that have done worse, but not many and they're not all at FF's prison.

And just an FYI, the dude from the docuseries Cheer also got 12 years, but he plead guilty and his crimes were different.

• Like 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I've been getting a kick out of reading the Seagoville prison reviews on google. Apparently, it isn’t recommended as a vacation spot, but the ahi tuna is a good choice for first time diners. (FYI)!

I wouldn't be surprised if FF is a fish hater.  Although he made an exception for the Duggar traditional BBQ tuna.

Edited by sagittarius sue
I remembered the BBQ tuna.
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

Although he made an exception for the Duggar traditional BBQ tuna.

He might be able to recreate this with food from the commissary when he gets homesick.

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 6/30/2022 at 9:16 PM, awaken said:

How do they “make” them abide by the room maintenance rules?  

Oh, your ass is going to follow the rules or you will lose privileges and/or receive additional write ups.  The prison I worked at was one the cleanest places I’d ever been.  The grounds were immaculate and the dorms were spotless at all times.  Failure to comply was not in the inmate’s best interest.  With the exception of maximum security institutions and dormitories, the prisoners generally can move about freely during the day in many instances with the exception of inmate count times.  No one in their right mind wants to jeopardize that “freedom” and be stuck in a cell instead of a dorm, or locked down while everyone else is on the rec yard or in the common area. 

Edited by Ijustwantsomechips
Funniest typo I ever made
  • Like 3
  • Useful 11
  • Love 8

I hope some of his fellow prisoners tell him he is an idiot.   Because he is.  He is only the smartest person In the room when he is with his family  and if he wasn’t so naturally repulsive, he could use this experience to maybe Inact some positive changes    But he is who he is.   I hope he gets daily paper cuts. You the ones right where your finger bends so it hurts …

• Like 5
  • Love 7
(edited)

InTouch is reporting that according to the Bureau of Prisons, Josh Duggar's release date from Seagoville is August 2032, shaving more than two years off his 12.5 year sentence.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Mind Blown 7
20 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

InTouch is reporting that according to the Bureau of Prisons, Josh Duggar's release date from Seagoville is August 2032, shaving more than two years off his 12.5 year sentence.

The BOP uses the earliest possible date. 

• Useful 8

The FF has served almost six months already. He will be 44 upon release, then under supervision for 20 years. Given his record there is no way he will keep out of trouble for that long. JB and Michelle prattled about character traits and remaining in control (keeping sweet, not crying, happy bots). The FF has no self control, and is devoid of any positive character traits. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, SMama said:

The FF has served almost six months already. He will be 44 upon release, then under supervision for 20 years. Given his record there is no way he will keep out of trouble for that long. JB and Michelle prattled about character traits and remaining in control (keeping sweet, not crying, happy bots). The FF has no self control, and is devoid of any positive character traits. 

He's served 7 months now. He was found guilty on Dec 9, 2021 so that's when his sentence started. Doesn't seem like that long ago. 

Because I like to keep track...

image.png.5bbec14763e28ed7673a46e03c3ad5e1.png 

• Useful 7
  • Love 4

The Duggars and other fundies are always spewing the “in God’s time,” “God’s plan,” and the lame “can’t wait to see what the Lord has in store for you.” It looks like God’s time is ten years, His plan is for the FF to be exposed once and for all for the sexual deviant that he is, and what God has in store for the FF is finally facing consequences commensurate with his monstrous actions.

PS. I’m sure I messed up the quotes. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

that's presuming good behavior.   We were just talking about how likely it was that he will follow the rules.   Failure to follow the rules means no good behavior calculation.    Josh may be do the entire 12.5.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

WOACB is saying today that someone who has a relative in that prison informed her today that Josh has been spending time talking with the prison chaplain and doing bible studies with other prisoners.  She also said he was moved from a 12-man room to a 5-man room when an opening became available in the 5-man room.

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
3 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

WOACB is saying today that someone who has a relative in that prison informed her today that Josh has been spending time talking with the prison chaplain and doing bible studies with other prisoners.  She also said he was moved from a 12-man room to a 5-man room when an opening became available in the 5-man room.

She’s an idiot, and the person who supposedly shared this information is a fool.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

The thing is, with him safely in prison, what do we have to talk about in this thread? 

No worries there, I’m sure there will be plenty of news and events to dissect. Anna will keep posting her nonsense and making road trips. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I mean, it’s a pretty safe bet that Josh is buddying up to the chaplain and attending Bible study. He knows how to play the game.

is he seriously studying and trying to change? I highly doubt it.

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

I mean, it’s a pretty safe bet that Josh is buddying up to the chaplain and attending Bible study. He knows how to play the game.

He's been mouthing the platitudes since he could talk. Of course he'll suck up for brownie points. Does he sincerely feel anything? Doubtful.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 12
(edited)
35 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

31 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

He's been mouthing the platitudes since he could talk. Of course he'll suck up for brownie points. Does he sincerely feel anything? Doubtful.

Oh, I know.  I was pretty sure he'd cozy up to the chaplain with all the fake sincerity he could muster.  He just wants to be the big dog again and leading prayer meetings is the only way he can do it.  Of course, it could backfire if his fellow inmates think he's overstepping his bounds, especially this early.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

What are the odds that someone who has a relative housed at that prison knows who Miss Balls is? 0?

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

The thing is, with him safely in prison, what do we have to talk about in this thread? 

We'll be talking about marriages, likely beginning with Mack's, in no time at all. 😔

• Sad 17
1 hour ago, BetyBee said:

We'll be talking about marriages, likely beginning with Mack's, in no time at all. 😔

Is she going to find anyone?  I mean, I’d think long and hard before marrying someone whose dad is a sex offender.  Someday, your kids will be around him. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Quilt Fairy said:

Anna files for Divorce? 🤞

9 hours ago, YupItsMe said:

Yeah not surprising really all Josh knows to talk about is the Bible and God.

12 minutes ago, irisheyes said:

Is she going to find anyone?  I mean, I’d think long and hard before marrying someone whose dad is a sex offender.  Someday, your kids will be around him. 

Hopefully someone who will take her far away from Arkansas, she’ll have a different surname and hopefully no one will know she’s a Duggar. 

Edited by FizzyPuff
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

Josh probably visits the pastor so he can out-religion him. I can see Josh sitting there all proud and peacocked, spouting his shit and the whole time the pastor is thinking yea, uhm, no, that's not what the Bible says.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8

I think he's probably scared. He's never been outside of the Duggar bubble -- not for one day. Even in the local jail, he got regular calls from Anna, and saw his family occassionally.

This is also all he knows. I doubt it would even cross his mind to read a book, or watch a movie on television with the other inmates. He certainly isn't going to engage in any athletic activity.

If he was moved to a better room, I don't think that's a good sign. Either he's leapfrogged over others on the waiting list -- which won't make him popular -- or he's already so disliked that he's been moved away from at least one group.

Also, as far as we know, he's also still planning an appeal. He's going to do nothing but suck up to the chaplain, and "minister" to other inmates, and be as "Christian-y" as he knows how to be until his appeals are exhausted.

• Like 5
  • Love 11
(edited)

He may have been moved because he was in the reception area waiting for a more permanent assignment as space opened and it was his turn to be moved.  

ETA:  That is if there is any truth to the story and he was even moved at all.

Edited by Absolom
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3
11 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Oh, I know.  I was pretty sure he'd cozy up to the chaplain with all the fake sincerity he could muster.  He just wants to be the big dog again and leading prayer meetings is the only way he can do it.  Of course, it could backfire if his fellow inmates think he's overstepping his bounds, especially this early.

Watching him come to the realization he's completely out of his depth amongst many others who are used to manipulating and pulling the wool over people's eyes and who don't take kindly to his nonsense would actually be something I would like to see on a very special episode of Duggar TV.   The seriously limited extent of the stunted environment he was raised in puts him at a very serious disadvantage in his current living situation, no matter how much he may have strayed from the boundaries all these years.   At the end of the day he has a SOTDRT education and very limited street sense.   His scheming and conniving will be no match for present company.  

• Like 13
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, cmr2014 said:

I think he's probably scared. He's never been outside of the Duggar bubble -- not for one day. Even in the local jail, he got regular calls from Anna, and saw his family occassionally.

The jail had no in person visits during the time Josh was housed there.  He would have had the video chats though with Anna and some members of the family if they chose.  He can still have calls with Anna and probably will be eligible for a two hour visit soon.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
31 minutes ago, Tikichick said:

At the end of the day he has a SOTDRT education and very limited street sense.

I would not be suprised if in his visits with the Chaplain, the Chaplain tries to read the Bible with him and finds out he is functionally illiterate.   Josh COULD improve his education in jail.   But he probably won't.

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, irisheyes said:

In this cult they marry girls off to sex offenders(who was the poor girl who was married off to a rapist?) so having a dad who is one may not be a problem at all. 

• Sad 12
(edited)
1 hour ago, galaxygirl76 said:

In this cult they marry girls off to sex offenders(who was the poor girl who was married off to a rapist?) so having a dad who is one may not be a problem at all. 

You're thinking of Chad Paine's sister Tabitha. The Duggars threw them an engagement party. Tabitha worked for a time as the Duggars' tutor.

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Sad 9
28 minutes ago, drafan said:

Oh dear...I don't know where to put this...I had a close encounter of the Duggar kind..... I walked smack-dab into a store right behind Anna's family and some Ms. I was going to take pix, but , as snarky as I like to be, I couldn't do it. There were kids involved. I did gather up some thoughts ( store was kind of empty and they were all over the place) but I know I have to be careful what I post here...so maybe I'll think about it a little bit. Adults were Mama K and Nurie. Several M-kids. Lots of ratty hair. And Anna's bro did NOT marry up.

Oh my!  JillRod will be beyond herself that Nurie is hanging out with Anna DUGGER!  I wonder if Nurie will take a cheek to cheek photo of herself with Anna DUGGER so Mama can post it on SM.

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, louannems said:

Nurie lives in Florida, although I have no clue how near to Ma K she is.  She is married to Anna DUGGER’S brother!!!  Jill is so proud!

I think Nathan and Nurie are pretty close to the Kellers. Not the same town, but within maybe half an hour.

• Useful 2
7 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Josh probably visits the pastor so he can out-religion him. I can see Josh sitting there all proud and peacocked, spouting his shit and the whole time the pastor is thinking yea, uhm, no, that's not what the Bible says.

Does the chaplain worship the right Jesus? And what about the inmates who are not Christian? Is there someone to address their spiritual needs?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, drafan said:

Oh dear...I don't know where to put this...I had a close encounter of the Duggar kind..... I walked smack-dab into a store right behind Anna's family and some Ms. I was going to take pix, but , as snarky as I like to be, I couldn't do it. There were kids involved. I did gather up some thoughts ( store was kind of empty and they were all over the place) but I know I have to be careful what I post here...so maybe I'll think about it a little bit. Adults were Mama K and Nurie. Several M-kids. Lots of ratty hair. And Anna's bro did NOT marry up.

Of course they brought lots of germy, unvaccinated kids to a store and let them run around unattended. 😡

• Sad 4
23 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Of course they brought lots of germy, unvaccinated kids to a store and let them run around unattended. 😡

Well if they are in Florida that is the norm. Ozziedad and I are often the only ones wearing a mask in the 2 or 3 stores we frequent. Anna must be on a summer road trip to distract the M kids from asking about FF. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5