Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, SMama said:

As someone else mentioned, the M kids are not feral like the younger Duggars were.

True but 2 hours is a long time for a 3 or 4 year old to sit still.

I also looked at the commissary list and was surprised at how cheap the items were.  They're honestly cheaper than buying things at a store.  Unless the prices aren't current.  It did say subject to change.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, anyasmom said:

I also looked at the commissary list and was surprised at how cheap the items were.  They're honestly cheaper than buying things at a store.  Unless the prices aren't current.  It did say subject to change.

Two things--

The BOP is not trying to make any profit off of the items nor do they have to collect sales tax.  The items are going to based off of the wholesale price.  Prices can fluctuate based on that wholesale price.  It's the same at the commissary on military bases.

Also, prisoners make pennies day when they are approved to work.  For the ones who do not have family on the outside who can send money, almost all of those items are out of reach.  Some of those items represent months of work.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 9
  • Love 4

They may all be in the Metroplex, but I was always under the impression that David and Priscilla were on the Fort Worth side (as were the Spiveys) and Seagoville is southeast of Dallas. Fort Worth is about 30 miles west of Dallas, so it's not abutting Dallas by any means (the third largest city in the Metroplex - Arlington, TX - is in between Dallas and Fort Worth).

I would suspect that it would take a solid hour at minimum for the Wallers or the Spiveys to drive to Seagoville. And that's very minimum - the true distance is likely more than that.

• Useful 8
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I found this piece interesting about the prison.  Hmmmmm lol.  Some of it…….I’m just trying to imagine with Josh.  🥴

https://prisonerresource.com/federal-bureau-prisons/fci-seagoville/

i skimmed through that as well and thought many things would be challenging to anyone, and even more so to a duggar.

One laugh - the inmate having a laundry bag and all laundry would be washed and returned to the inmate in the same bag. I was thinking JB and Meech missed the boat on that one. surely more efficient than their laundry system.  no sorting or folding needed

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I was hoping for a tougher prison than Seagoville, and further away from his delusional, enabling relatives. 

There will be plenty of visits from PASTOR David Waller. He's about an hour away, more on the Fort Worth side of the metroplex. Seagoville is SE of Dallas.

Edited by emmawoodhouse
  • LOL 1

Joe has a current real estate listing for a house at $433,225. A house Jason built on a lot owned by one of Anna's llcs. Glasgow drive llc. Lot was purchased in 2020 for $2,000.

• Mind Blown 6
17 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

Joe has a current real estate listing for a house at $433,225. A house Jason built on a lot owned by one of Anna's llcs. Glasgow drive llc. Lot was purchased in 2020 for $2,000.

Jason “built “ it? What kind of certifications does he have?

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, crazy8s said:

The listing pictures are awful, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Am I looking at the correct listing? A house still under construction.

yes - all the ones built by duggars are shown like that saying "buy now and pick the finishes" and they always have random tools and toolboxes in the pics. most are marked Pending the day the listing goes up.

9 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Jason “built “ it? What kind of certifications does he have?

Jason, Josiah, Jere and Austin all hold current general contractor's licenses under their various llc names. Dwain  Swanson also has a contractor's license and last time i checked he owned 40+ properties in Bella Vista. Many of Joe's listings are for houses built on lots owned by Swanson Properties llc.

• Useful 7
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, momma2seven said:

This prisoner comment under the good things about the facility made me chuckle "Very little theft or violence, just morons.” FF will fit right in 😆

I liked the comment where the LGBTQ community members walk freely on the campus.  

• Thanks 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

I hope Anna posts about her first visit.  I'm not holding my breath, but I'd like to hear her impressions and thoughts.

Hopefully. I have no tolerance for vaguebooking. Either state where you’re going on your “road trip” or STFU.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Hopefully. I have no tolerance for vaguebooking. Either state where you’re going on your “road trip” or STFU.

Since it appears she was posting in real time (not a week behind like JillRod), I can see why she didn't tell where she was headed. There are still people out there who would stalk Duggars.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I liked the comment where the LGBTQ community members walk freely on the campus.  

Oh no what is precious Joshua going to do around open LGBTQ community someone needs to protect him 🙄 what about Mechelle and JB? 😉

• LOL 6
51 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I hope Anna posts about her first visit.  I'm not holding my breath, but I'd like to hear her impressions and thoughts.

Meh it’ll probably be nonsense like Joshua doesn’t deserve to be around all these heathens but thankfully he converted a few prisoners today so praise the lord. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Josh should apply for a vocational training program. HVAC or Landscape Design, for example, could be helpful to Duggar Enterprises in their house flipping and rental businesses. He will have no way to make a living outside of the Duggar bubble, so he might as well become useful to them. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, iwantcookies said:

In 12 years Joshua will be 100 pounds heavier and 100 times more lazy. I predict his kids will be financially supporting him…

Unless he marries a young girl and sends her to work.

No, if JB is still alive, he will be supporting him. If not, one of his siblings.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
9 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

In 12 years Joshua will be 100 times more lazy. I predict his kids will be financially supporting him…

Unless he marries a young girl and sends her to work.

That means he dumps Anna. What would happen to her in that scenario? Smuggar can't take care of her and whatever kids are left at home.  As you noted, he will have to work for his brothers, if they'll have him. If they don't, Smuggar is screwed, divorced or not.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
55 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

That means he dumps Anna. What would happen to her in that scenario? Smuggar can't take care of her and whatever kids are left at home.  As you noted, he will have to work for his brothers, if they'll have him. If they don't, Smuggar is screwed, divorced or not.

Mac would be married by then. Anna can live with her and help raise the grand babiezzzz

• Useful 1

For the first time in his life, FF is going to be forced to be around people different from him, the 'heathens' he was always told were so horrible. What if he gets to know a few of them and finds out they're not so bad? Might he come to the realization that what his religion has been telling him his whole life is a bunch of BS? 

Any chance that, instead of converting the masses in prison, they convert him? 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, DXD526 said:

For the first time in his life, FF is going to be forced to be around people different from him, the 'heathens' he was always told were so horrible. What if he gets to know a few of them and finds out they're not so bad? Might he come to the realization that what his religion has been telling him his whole life is a bunch of BS? 

Any chance that, instead of converting the masses in prison, they convert him? 

I will pay to see that. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

I seriously doubt Anna has been able to visit. He'll have to go through orientation, then submit his visitor and phone lists for approval. It takes time for all that to happen.

yeah but that's assuming Anna knew that.   I doubt she is thinking of all the steps that have to be gone through, if she even knows them.   Its more like, okay this is his new location, that's where I have to go to see him, I'm off to see him.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Since it appears she was posting in real time (not a week behind like JillRod), I can see why she didn't tell where she was headed. There are still people out there who would stalk Duggars.

Then she could have posted after she returned from the trip. I’m sure she got all kinds of comments asking about it and ignored them. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Why does she feel that her "road trip" is anyone's business anyway?  You would think that she would have learned to keep her business to herself by now.  Is it her way of getting (any) attention?

• Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CalicoKitty said:

Why does she feel that her "road trip" is anyone's business anyway?  You would think that she would have learned to keep her business to herself by now.  Is it her way of getting (any) attention?

I’d love to ask the same of the rest of the Duggars, the Rods, Bates and other fundie famewhores. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, CalicoKitty said:

I think it is. She gets attention, she sticks in there how FF is her bestie and she is a devoted wife, she loves him, she believes in him. It is her statement as to who and what he is. 

• Sad 4
9 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Mechelle will have to make a phone call to the Warden!

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

I can't hold this against her.  Some people these days think their taking a dump is worthy of a post. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Quilt Fairy said:

I can't hold this against her.  Some people these days think their taking a dump is worthy of a post. 

That doesn’t mean others should join in. Anna managed to stay quiet for a long time. Hopefully she continues that after this.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

That doesn’t mean others should join in. Anna managed to stay quiet for a long time. Hopefully she continues that after this.

Maybe she feels some obligation to her "fans?" Other than that, I got nuthin.

• Sad 1
Just now, Salacious Kitty said:

Maybe she feels some obligation to her "fans?" Other than that, I got nuthin.

That would make sense to me IF she actually responded to her “fans” when they commented on her posts, instead of vaguebooking and ignoring them. 

• Like 2
Just now, Cinnabon said:

That would make sense to me IF she actually responded to her “fans” when they commented on her posts, instead of vaguebooking and ignoring them. 

True. She posted on IG to her stories, so if she got comments, the public didn't see them. However, she also posted on Twitter where you can't delete posts. And she got roasted. 

Lesson learned, one hopes for her. She doesn't strike me as all that bright.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

Anna went radio silent after each scandal for months. Then after the court case she posted the infamous, more to the story post. She is having no shame this time around. Anna is standing by her man and she's okay sharing that with the world.

• Sad 1