Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

He also lists that he's a college graduate!!!! LOL

Hahahaha!!!

Thank goodness they didn't name the baby Madison!!!!

Hahahaha again!!!!

joesmithsonwa and I have only answered three overlapping questions, shots of which I've uploaded here: http://imgur.com/a/1UkMy(only includes his answers - mine are the opposite)

If you don't want to click over, here's the text:

Do you think it is possible for someone to be an Atheist and still have a solid moral framework by which to live?

No.

Do you feel there are any circumstances in which a person is obligated to have sex with you?

Yes

How do you feel about government-subsidized food programs (free lunch, food stamps, etc.)?

Never – Get a job

Fuck you, Josh. I'm non-religious and I've never cheated on my husband, who I've been with since I was 18 (not married until 25). Maybe your weird religious framework allows for cheating on your nearly-constantly pregnant wife who's stuck at home caring for and educating your kids, but my non-religious moral framework doesn't allow for that sort of thing.

And double fuck you for thinking you're entitled to sex in any circumstances and that you have zero empathy for hungry kids.

I do feel awful for Anna and his kids. I'm expecting Anna to say that when the scandal broke in May, he came clean about this (and deleted/cancelled his AM account) and she knows and forgives him. Anna, you don't deserve this! Leave his ass!

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 23

The Josh Duggar Ashley Madison account has to be bogus. He's not that stoopid, people.

Oh, he totally is. I believe it. And I can't wait until women he's encountered via the site start talking and talking....

I'm hoping to hear he used condoms with these women (which of course would be the smart thing to do, but the idea of a Duggar using birth control!) or even better....that Josh was interested in a threesome with two chicks.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 15

Omg...wowz...holy guacomole.....and Jesus take the wheel!

For godsakes. If these Duggarites allowed their kids to be normal, to date, to go to school, to have friends and sports, music or dance, exposure to the world, etc, the possibilities of Ashley Madison and the sister-molestations would be greatly diminished.

My huge family is joint Lutheran and Church of Sweden. We were all raised in the faith and taught the importance, the supremacy, of the Golden Rule, service to others, openness of heart and mind.

I'm the oldest @ 32 of 8 siblings. Our parents and grams gave us our fundamental beliefs and morals, then trusted us to live our lives with moral purpose and dedication.

The elder Duggars dont trust their kids. Why is that? Do they not trust THEMSELVES? They created this toxic atmosphere that ultimately creates a Josh. Now he has a wife and four kids. All victims of collateral damage. Awful, tragic, self-perpetuating. Its gonna take enormous wherewithal and time for this current generation to make U turns.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 16

If this is true, I don't see how they can say it was because Anna wasn't accomodating or willing.  Watch the videos, you know she wanted it and was giving it whenever he wanted.  One of their teachings is that the woman be pleased as well, and that the woman do what the man likes.  I don't see this has being a "not getting what I need at home."  If he did do this, it's more a, "I'm a horndog asshole."

Gee, why am I not surprised more men are on the site than women. Though I heard it was more 60/40

• Love 6

And I can't wait until women he's encountered via the site start talking and talking....

I don't think any of the women will talk.  He most likely slept with older, established DC women who aren't going to trash their lives to make $6,000 from InTouch or $1,300 from TMZ.

• Love 3

I don't know. I think it's entirely possible he met a woman/women through sites other than AM. Hell, Craigslist is free, hookers are cheap, and every strip club can get a man sex and drugs. I'd have a hard time believing he didn't get any SOMEWHERE. It's too pathetic to admit you TRIED to have an affair, but no one would have you.

I don't know. That would be hard to keep under wraps after the scandal broke. And if he was paying someone for their silence the family (at least JB) would have to be helping. Even JB can't be so dumb as to keep trying to be visible and high profile under that circumstance.

As disgusting as all of this is in general, I find myself even more enraged thinking about how he would have been repeatedly leaving Anna alone with all of his blessings to run around and sleep with other people. 

• Love 17

I asked this question in the media thread, but it really belonged here:

If Josh had an affair, he'd be smart enough to wear a condom, wouldn't he??

I don't think any of the women will talk.  He most likely slept with older, established DC women who aren't going to trash their lives to make $6,000 from InTouch or $1,300 from TMZ.

Unless one of them turns up pregnant.

• Love 3

I don't know. That would be hard to keep under wraps after the scandal broke. And if he was paying someone for their silence the family (at least JB) would have to be helping. Even JB can't be so dumb as to keep trying to be visible and high profile under that circumstance.

True, but it's not hard to have anonymous sex, and Josh wasn't THAT recognizable, or important to most people. He could have easily pain for some sex. Sex workers aren't exactly the Duggar's demo. Heck, if some lone woman randomly went to the tabloids claiming sex, I doubt they'd print it. No evidence. I could say I had sex with Chris Pratt in a back alley, for $20...do you think anyone would believe me?

Unrelated, but - fake Josh profile guy's shirt reads This Will End In Blood. Yikes. I'm sure Josh is really into Metallica.

Unless one of them turns up pregnant.

Or....the big A.

Edited by JoanArc
  • Love 4

Absolutely. He would cover the sliver to refrain from adding to the quiver.

GOTHARD Book 1 Verse 4

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 12

Sure if he convinced himself it was only for disease prevention. And all those scarlet women would have been crawling with disease, doncha know.

Edited by SoSueMe
  • Love 3

Guys.. I'm not referring to color. I am referring to religion. I'm not trying to "show" anyone or anything like that. I am an agnostic, lesbian, who does not agree with pretty much any of their beliefs. My point is, that, the Duggar children under Boob and Michelle were "raised" and so completely sheltered from any type of normal human feelings, that this is par for the course. Of course he is going to go out and stand up against gay marriage, that's the simple easy thing for people of their mind set to do in this day and age.. Abortion, gay marriage, and now we're getting into the whole trans situation.. It's all they know.. You can point out the hypocrisy in their Bible to them all day long, but, it still won't matter. It's ingrained, and from what has been so strongly insinuated, beat into them.. Of course, once you reach a certain age, you need to grow the hell up, explore, and discover your own self. I just honestly don't think Josh has ever had that chance. There are too many layers in this fucked up cake to dry and cut open and figure out. My main point stands.. I blame Jim and Michelle. They had a chance. They had a life. They totally deprived their children of such. So fuck them. 

• Love 17

Hopefully any woman he hooked up with would insist on condoms. Unless his whole pitch was "I've only ever been with my wife, so I'm not a risk". That would presume the woman was using other forms of birth control, or didn't mind maybe getting knocked up.

Edited by kalamac
  • Love 3

As disgusting as all of this is in general, I find myself even more enraged thinking about how he would have been repeatedly leaving Anna alone with all of his blessings to run around and sleep with other people. 

Can you imagine all the excuses he came up with?  Eventually his excuses scrapped the bottom of the barrel I suppose.

"Honey, the FRC is having an emergency meeting tonight because Blaine cheated on Kurt on an episode of GLEE and we're going to use it against the Gays."

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 19

If this is true, I don't see how they can say it was because Anna wasn't accomodating or willing. Watch the videos, you know she wanted it and was giving it whenever he wanted. One of their teachings is that the woman be pleased as well, and that the woman do what the man likes. I don't see this has being a "not getting what I need at home." If he did do this, it's more a, "I'm a horndog asshole."

Gee, why am I not surprised more men are on the site than women. Though I heard it was more 60/40

It doesn't matter how attractive or willing the spouse is, cheaters cheat. Eva Longoria's husband cheated on her, and remember Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley back in the day? He could have cheated then gone home to Anna the same day. Sex often equals power, and I bet his position in DC went to his head.

I heard it was more like 90% plus men, but it doesn't have to be a 50/50 ratio for the men to get something, especially after a multi year period.

• Love 7

Oh, he totally is. I believe it. And I can't wait until women he's encountered via the site start talking and talking....

I'm hoping to hear he used condoms with these women (which of course would be the smart thing to do, but the idea of a Duggar using birth control!) or even better....that Josh was interested in a threesome with two chicks.

Dim Boob had better start putting together a 'hush fund' pronto!
  • Love 2

The Josh Duggar Ashley Madison account has to be bogus. He's not that stoopid, people. 

The credit card billing address used to purchase the membership matches up with Grandma Duggar's house in Arkansas. I think he IS that stupid!!

• Love 10

What's the age range of the women he sought after?  I'm going to guess the only ones to actually sleep with him were in their 40s.  Cougars.

Not in my 40s yet, but seriously, normal women in their 40s, and especially Cougars, are not going to be turned on by Josh Duggar's fat, pasty, misogynistic, homophobic, cheap ass. I suspect women who want paid are the ones who want him,

On the shallow side, I wonder what birth control he used.  The girls must be pissed, they have a people article coming out and once again Josh ruins what should be a big thing for them (damage control on way to tv land).  I really wish I had been a fly on the wall when his parents saw this.  I can't even imagine what is going on in those houses now. Well, I can, but I doubt I'm coming anywhere near the real scene.

I suspect he used Zero birth control. That's the woman's responsibility. I can totally see him being one of those 'are you sure it's mine, you have to be lying, I want nothing to do with that kid who looks just like me, you whore.' STDs are for dirty people and homoseckshuls. You can tell by looking at a woman if she's clean. (For Anna's sake, I hope he's STD free. Even if she is a naive, delusional, brainwashed fool, she doesn't deserve an STD).

I don't have any sympathy for them either.  The Duggar family was thisclose to getting everything back.  The People magazine cover would have been a test.  The Ashley Madison hack was a wildcard that knocked all their comeback plans for a loop.

V6GnsOk.gif?noredirect

*APPLAUDS* Ashley Madison = blessing in disguise for the rest of us.

I do feel bad for Anna. I doubt very much that Josh turned to Ashley Madison because she wouldn't loosen up. I think he just found out that whatever he was getting at home wasn't enough for him. That would fit in with the turn-ons list -- he's not looking for something kinky or crazy, he just wants someone. Anyone. 

And I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that two people who had never been alone in a room together discovered after they married that their sex drives were incompatible. 

I doubt, too, that Anna wouldn't loosen up. Gothard is ALL FOR sexual pleasure between man and wife. They're told sex with your hetero spouse is the be all, end all, and as long as you're not preventing pregnancy, you can pretty much swing from the ceiling. Josh is just a smug, self-righteous pervert. I seriously think he wanted to see what he could get away with without getting caught. He's just like JimBob in trying to see if he can 'trick' or manipulate everyone, because he seriously thinks he's clever and superior, and no one is sharp enough to figure out that he's a lying liar from Liartown.

As for Anna's sex drive - I don't know how she can have ANY kind of drive or energy. She has four kids under five and an idiot husband. 

• Love 24

Just a thought: Can you get kicked out of the Gothard cult for bad behavior?

Look at Gothard himself.  He molested and sexually harassed girls for years and the dude is still worshiped by these sickos.

• Love 12

Depends on how much they value you. Beg for forgiveness and keep buying all the crap, you'll probably be OK. They're not going to admit their system doesn't work.

• Love 4

I wonder if maybe they don't welcome the occasional drama. Sin and redemption, great teaching opportunities.

• Love 3

The thing is, though, you're assuming liberals brought him down. I think it's equally as likely that the campaign of someone who didn't want to have to deal with Mssrs. Santorum and Huckabee was behind this.

I agree. I doubt Josh Duggar is on any major liberal radar. 

• Love 3

Probably depends on how much bread you're putting into ole Bill's pockets. If your donation is large enough, I have a feeling God forgives....

• Love 5

If this is true, I hope that for Anna's sake Josh confessed about this when the data was first stolen (a month ago? more?).  Not that it makes it any better, but she may have had a month of *relative* seclusion to make decisions.  I'm sure by now all hell has broken loose in every Duggar household.  Derick and Jill must be thanking their lucky STARS that they're out of the country.

What time was it in America when the news first hit?  DId they wake up in the morning to it, or are they now staying up all night brainstorming more "Jim-Bob and Michelle counsel people about ............" themed TV shows?

• Love 5

Someone on Twitter made a fake OkCupid profile, and these are the answers that matched up with Josh' account. It has to be him.

fulu9j.png

Good grief... this certainly sounds like our Joshie. Even on paper, he comes off as prudish, smug and self-centered.

• Love 17
As much as Jim Bob and Mechelle follow a terrible twisting of a faith, there are cheaters and molesters in all walks of life. While I can see part of it maybe being his upbringing, I mostly blame Josh for his disgusting actions. 

Plus... at some point you are accountable for your own actions, fucked up childhood or not. Josh is in his late twenties now. He can't blame Mommy and Daddy forever. He's had opportunities to broaden his horizons as an adult. He's chosen not to take them. No sympathy from me. 
  • Love 21

Wowzers! He is such a piece of shit. His poor innocent children will need years of therapy. I will pray that Anna purposes to leave his scumbag, hypocritical, lying, molesting, cheating ass immediately. Of course, the cult will be desperately trying to keep her tied to him, so I don't actually think she will leave him. However, for now I will imagine Josh gathering his belongings off his front yard while Anna stands in the window telling him she'll call the police if he tries to come inside. Now that I would watch on TLC.

• Love 14

If this is true, I hope that for Anna's sake Josh confessed about this when the data was first stolen (a month ago? more?).  Not that it makes it any better, but she may have had a month of *relative* seclusion to make decisions.  I'm sure by now all hell has broken loose in every Duggar household.  Derick and Jill must be thanking their lucky STARS that they're out of the country.

What time was it in America when the news first hit?  DId they wake up in the morning to it, or are they now staying up all night brainstorming more "Jim-Bob and Michelle counsel people about ............" themed TV shows?

It broke mid-afternoon here on the west coast, so late afternoon-early evening where they are. They will be up all night trying to craft a response. My money is on, "He was doing research for his job, and he couldn't very well put an Ashley Madison charge on the FRC's account. He had no choice but to use credit cards tied to his home addresses. See? Totally doing the Lord's work!"

What I wonder is, did Josh pay the $20 Ashley Madison was asking people to cough up to have their data deleted, even though it was still identifiable? If he did, he may have thought he would get away with it.

• Love 3

I do feel bad for Anna. I doubt very much that Josh turned to Ashley Madison because she wouldn't loosen up. I think he just found out that whatever he was getting at home wasn't enough for him. That would fit in with the turn-ons list -- he's not looking for something kinky or crazy, he just wants someone. Anyone.

And I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that two people who had never been alone in a room together discovered after they married that their sex drives were incompatible.

It doesn't matter how attractive or willing the spouse is, cheaters cheat. Eva Longoria's husband cheated on her, and remember Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley back in the day? He could have cheated then gone home to Anna the same day. Sex often equals power, and I bet his position in DC went to his head.

I heard it was more like 90% plus men, but it doesn't have to be a 50/50 ratio for the men to get something, especially after a multi year period.

I hope if Anna finds her way to this board that she gets what most of us are saying - Josh having these accounts and cheating was in NO WAY your fault because you didn't keep him happy. This is all on Josh, not you. It's not about you - it's about him. He wanted some strange.

Question for everyone: Do you think Josh would spend $986.76 at $19.99/month (stopping subscription when the molestation scandal broke) if the site wasn't getting him laid? I'm curious as to what everyone thinks.

I tend to think not...but I also have a $20/mo membership to Weight Watchers online that I haven't cancelled yet and haven't followed recently, because you know, I'm gonna start the program again tomorrow/next week/etc. Maybe Josh was just telling himself he'd get some eventually....

Can you imagine all the excuses he came up with? Eventually his excuses scrapped the bottom of the barrel I suppose.

"Honey, the FRC is having an emergency meeting tonight because Blaine cheated on Kurt on an episode of GLEE and we're going to use it against the Gays."

I have no idea how the parent of (then) three small children (who during the last year had a pregnant wife; I'm exhausted when pregnant and my hubby has to pick up my slack around the home) with a full-time job and a side-job on a reality show found time to troll the Internet cheating sites for women, let alone had the energy for an actual hook-up. I am married & have one kid (who goes to daycare while I work) & a full-time job and I can barley find an hour a day to workout, let alone carry on an affair. Anna must be doing everything around the house and with the kids 24/7 (which I guess we all knew anyway). Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 5

Was Anna seen anywhere after the molestation thing broke -- besides the interview they did immediately before and the immediate pics of them at Reagan airport. Was she ever seen say in Walmart or grocery shopping or anything? Just curious how she's looking lately. I know much has been made on the other thread about how Jinger has suddenly lost so much weight. Obviously all of this is much much worse for Anna and I wonder if she's looking stressed or if she's trying to keep up the dopey, sweet -- he's made mistakes but the Lord's forgiven him -- image.

Is there a chance that Anna doesn't know yet?  Gawker posted the story at 5:30pm EST.  That's just a few hours ago.

I'm sure Anna, Josh, Jim Bob, and Michelle are right this moment sitting at a table with their PR and lawyer crafting a statement and learning their lines. It'll be interesting to see if/how/when Jim Bob screws up this response.

• Love 4

Was Anna seen anywhere after the molestation thing broke -- besides the interview they did immediately before and the immediate pics of them at Reagan airport. Was she ever seen say in Walmart or grocery shopping or anything? Just curious how she's looking lately. I know much has been made on the other thread about how Jinger has suddenly lost so much weight. Obviously all of this is much much worse for Anna and I wonder if she's looking stressed or if she's trying to keep up the dopey, sweet -- he's made mistakes but the Lord's forgiven him -- image.

She got her snaggletooth repaired and went to the most recent Bates wedding.  Girl is looking good.  So much better that she wasn't recognized in Bates pictures at first.  She can find a new man.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3