Type keyword(s) to search

Josh & Anna Smuggar: A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, EVS said:

Donate it to an organization for gay and transgender rights in the Duggars' and Dillards' names.

eta: Then send Josh and Anna a card letting them know about the donation.

Thank sounds like fun.  Also Planned Parenthood too.

• Love 16

Anna is oblivious and stupid enough to name a baby Madison. This is the woman who said, "Mom takes care of the north end, dad takes care of the south end" when she already knew that the tabloids were going to print those police reports.

• Love 4

@Caracoa1 I don't think Josh was ever faithful to Anna. Maybe for a few months with the novelty of not having to hunt for vagina kept him entertained but long term? No I don't think so. This was the guy that was go to strip clubs etc around Tontitown despite knowing his Dad was shopping a tv show about their wholesome Christian family. The idea of meeting a woman the "normal way" talking to her and then maybe having sex is foreign to him. He's scum and I do hope that he hasn't given Anna anything incurable but she's choosing to sleep with him (at least I hope it's a choice, this guy molested his own 5yrs old sister, I can see him pulling the "you're my wife it's not rape" card). 

• Love 12
9 hours ago, Sew Sumi said:

Jessa said that on an episode of Counting On when Spurge was an infant 

It's something that JB says, apparently, and the rest of them think it's clever enough to repeat without a single thought to how bad it sounds in light of what Josh did. 

• Love 5

Matthew is a nice name, but also I think the name of the guy suing Josh for using his picture. It would be something if they chose that.

Probably old news, but Enews just reported the Duggar sisters had to kick Josh out of the lawsuit, because it would look bad if they were working together. Anyone know why this came up just now?

1 hour ago, kaleidoscope said:

"The California Superior Court of L.A. County just scheduled Josh’s trial for March 7, just four days before his 30th birthday. It is expected to last three to five days and will be held before a jury, per Duggar’s request."

https://www.queerty.com/admitted-child-molester-josh-duggar-gets-court-date-catfishing-trial-20170909

Queerty got it wrong. Josh's birthday is March 3rd, which means that the trial is four days after his 30th birthday.

• Love 4

Mason is very trendy right now. My 4 year old great nephew is a Mason. 

eta: I wonder if she was overdue? All of her previous babies were around the 8# range. Mason was 9lb. 1oz./22". 

81D2E483D66947433E9553A02A32914A.mason-garrett-duggar (1).jpg

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Love 8

Was he born today? I just read an article that September 12th is one of the most popular birth days (or maybe it was THE most popular?). They attributed it to people feeling the holiday spirit(s), which probably wasn't the case here.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, nightmeri said:

Did she really give birth today or was the announcement today but he was born awhile ago?  I am just imagining her 15 months pregnant at Joken's wedding 

DFO posted his birth as today. No scandals to wade through to delay announcements this time. 

4 minutes ago, louannems said:

Does the oitment in the newborns eyes tell us he was born in a hospital?  Or do midwives do that too?

I wondered the same. 

• Love 3

Not funny but funny because the eye ointment is used to prevent an STD (chlamydia, I think?)  from causing infant eye infections.  ( I don't think that's a concern and the ointment was just routine, but considering it's Josh and Anna...man, a little education would do wonders for their optics.)

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, lascuba said:

Not funny but funny because the eye ointment is used to prevent an STD (chlamydia, I think?)  from causing infant eye infections.  ( I don't think that's a concern and the ointment was just routine, but considering it's Josh and Anna...man, a little education would do wonders for their optics.)

Certified midwives who do homebirths would have eye ointment.  However, the non-licensed pseudo-midwives who've delivered Anna in the past probably wouldn't have access to it since they cannot write prescriptions and it's not over the counter.  He looks to be wearing a stockinette baby hat underneath the gray knit one.  Those are usually found in hospitals and birthing centers.  Most of the people I've known who do home births tell the parents to provide their own baby hats and clothing.

Eye ointment is used to prevent eye infections in newborns from exposure to pathogens in the vagina.  Both chlamydia and gonorrhea can cause eye infections.  Chlamydia is a leading cause of blindness in kids in underdeveloped countries.

Edited by doodlebug
Excited because the Cleveland Indians are 19 Wins and Counting!
  • Love 24
1 hour ago, Farmfam said:

Mason Garrett is here! Saw on my FB page.

Suprised they didn't go with a biblical name.  I was thinking Malachi or Moses. Mason is a top ten name.  I also thought his middle name would be Joshua. Naming him after Michelle's father (Garrett) (I think)  is a nice touch.  

• Love 6

I'm glad this birth went well and the baby looks good. Amazing how Anna can beat the Duggars girls at everything birth related. Perhaps he was born 9/10 or 9/11 but they decided to announce on a non significant day that's dominated by disaster coverage. Sly.

I hope Mason has a good life. He'll need all the help he can get.

I still think the timing is right to see an Anna/Kendra/Joy/Jill/Jessa simultaneous apocalyptic pregnancy.

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, madpsych78 said:

I'd like to point out that Mason (i.e., KJB's 9th grandchild) was born the same day as Donald Trump's 9th grandchild.

I was just thinking the same, although I don't admire either family. 

Think what a world of difference their lives will be compared to each other.

• Love 3