Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

It could be worse, given the alternate names for Dieffenbachia:

Screenshot2023-09-10at7_21_00AM.thumb.png.40736ec671a5b23c4300bb8e8b939826.png

Of course, the kid would be called "Diffy," and nobody would ever be able to spell her real name.  Which would give Jessa an unlimited supply of opportunities to be offended and probably ensure that the sullen look is never erased from Bin's face for the rest of his life. 

• LOL 17
8 minutes ago, beckie said:

Wow, I really misspelled that! Lol

There's a Dithy (Meredith), so Diffy wouldn't be worse.

I could never have spelled that word in a million years. Google was my friend! 🤣

29 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

The People article didn’t get Jessa any $$$. 

Ooh. That thought brightens up my Sunday morning. Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, Zella said:

It's that Bucket woman! 

You and I share a brain.  That was my first thought as well.

Tozer sounds like that guy in high school who could get the good weed.

If Jessa thinks her umpteenth pregnancy is going to distract from that quote from Jill's book, she is crazy.  JB physically threatening Jill and Jill calling the felon a pedophile is not something anything can distract from.  Though I do like the idea of a baby being fathered by JRod's microphone demon.

Edited by Meow Mix
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I skimmed through the video and maybe this was explained…why are they referring to this pregnancy as a “rainbow baby?”

I’m assuming this is a pregnancy after a pregnancy loss if they are saying it’s a rainbow baby. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
18 hours ago, Heathen said:

What the hell is that under the bigger girl's right foot? I thought it was rabbits in a basket, and then I thought it was some kind of cauldron. Now I have no idea. 

Rose Something Seewald. 

I don't know what is in that basket.  I thought it was kittens, but who knows.  

This is a rainbow baby for the Seewald's.  Y'all don't remember all the attention that caused when she lost the last baby and had the D&C?   

I didn't watch the video but no way she just found out.  She's probably 6 months along by now based on that picture that was posted in here a few posts ago from earlier this summer. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I skimmed through the video and maybe this was explained…why are they referring to this pregnancy as a “rainbow baby?”

plus I can’t put my finger on it but their vacations always come off looking and feeling so plain jane and boring even though they’re right on the beach with a beautiful view… both of them seem like they’re just going through the motions and plodding along, recording their boring conversations, showing their meals as they sit there like a couple of hillbillies with an extremely limited vocabulary…. I mean good grief they’re young, they’re on vacation together show some excitement! Have some fun!!!… but no they act like it’s just another day in their uninspired, bland lives.  😴💤

Because they are soulless pod people in a cult?

6 hours ago, beckie said:

Wow, I really misspelled that! Lol

There's a Dithy (Meredith), so Diffy wouldn't be worse.

Worst. Nickname. Ever. 

3 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Leopard Lily is a cool name to be honest. A celebrity kid can definitely pull it off.

And that ain’t Jessa!

2 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Morning glory (chefs kiss) sent me lol

I’ve heard you can smoke those seeds 🤣. Bin might be interested.

• LOL 10
25 minutes ago, ranchgirl said:

Y'all don't remember all the attention that caused when she lost the last baby and had the D&C?   

Yep. Bin is STILL waiting for even one apology on social media. Bwahahahahaha.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6

Well, our little Jessa Blessa has turned out to be one fine pot stirrer.  Just like Austin, Jessa knows exactly what she is doing, and she has zero qualms about doing it.  Just one more reason she didn't deserve Jana's music box.

Just for funsies:
Venus (Fly as a middle name)
Dandelion
Snapdragon
Ginger (but the correct spelling)

• Like 13
3 hours ago, Lindsay Loo Hoo said:

I’m so surprised. Said Nobody. She can’t even properly take care of the kids she has and here she is bringing another child into a hot mess. She needs to close the baby chapter and focus on the ones she has. 

That won't happen for several more children.  Being pregnant and taking pictures of her bored, poorly dressed children is the only thing she has in her life.  That and feeling  very superior to everyone else.

Edited by CalicoKitty
  • Like 15
  • Sad 8
8 hours ago, CalicoKitty said:

That won't happen for several more children.  Being pregnant and taking pictures of her bored, poorly dressed children is the only thing she has in her life.  That and feeling feeing very superior to everyone else.

Yes as she smugly thinks she’s home schooling them by sticking a work book in their face meant for a child 2 - 3 yrs younger.

The video of Spurgeon roller skating around and around the kitchen island as he went over his work book was ridiculous like he’s such a genius he doesn’t need to sit at the table or at a desk, he can multitask and accomplish everything.

Their kids are stunted, naive, unaware, basic, uninformed, tunnel visioned little robots just like Jessa….. and Spurgeon is  just like Jessa… a know-it-all who doesn’t know anything.

Edited by Joan of Argh
Autocorrect
  • Like 15
  • Sad 9

If the video was done in April and Jessa said they just found out then she would be due sometime this winter. Probably sometime between Christmas and New Years, but possibly mid January.

Maybe she'll go with Verbena if its a girl. Calvin if its a boy.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

The VACATION part of the video was from April. The pregnancy test was undated. It could have been from February or March for all we know. We do know that last month Jessa looked like she had swallowed a basketball. 

Ah, okay. We also think Jessa was likely showing in July when they were at Jinger's. If she was showing in July then she probably would have been more than 3 months, so February and March are fair guesses. Maybe she'll have a Thanksgiving baby. So maybe Rosemary if its a girl. Or Parsley, Sage or Thyme. 🎵

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

My neighbors just had a boy, and he is Sage.  So it's probably popular?

It's interesting to see some of the names they're naming kids nowadays.  What I dislike is weird spellings of existing names, requiring the child/adult to spell it for every new situation.  But, what do I know?  I used a popular name with a common spelling for my kid!

Methinks Jessa is trying to outbreed the rest of them, to stay one of that jackass father of hers, favorites.  She got a head start on Kendra, and is within reach of Anna's seven.  How sad!

• Like 4
  • Sad 4
15 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

plus I can’t put my finger on it but their vacations always come off looking and feeling so plain jane and boring even though they’re right on the beach with a beautiful view… both of them seem like they’re just going through the motions and plodding along, recording their boring conversations, showing their meals as they sit there like a couple of hillbillies with an extremely limited vocabulary…. I mean good grief they’re young, they’re on vacation together show some excitement! Have some fun!!!… but no they act like it’s just another day in their uninspired, bland lives.  😴💤

Their vacations are exactly like the rest of their life, plain and boring.

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
3 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

Hemlock and Marijuana for names.

These are actually great names when compared to some names I have heard.  We had a mom in our ICU name her daughter Meconium because she thought it was such a beautiful sounding word.  Sadly, a true story. (A little worse than Spurgeon, but not by much.)

• Mind Blown 9
  • Sad 4
On 9/10/2023 at 4:53 AM, Gemma Violet said:

Right now, there is a big article front and center on the People website with a photo of Jessa and Ben.  Jill's article and book excerpt is farther down with no photo on the main page.  Hopefully, Jessa's article will fall further down.

Per the above, in just one day, Jessa's People article is no longer on the front page.  Unfortunately, neither is Jill's.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Like 3
  • Useful 6