Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

I wonder how much longer Spurge will want to ride through the neighbourhood like a baby buggy… he’s almost 8.. 🧐

Given his size Spurgeon should be doing the walk and should be helping push the siblings.  

• Like 22

Those poor kids appear to be so exercise-deprived.  Here's an opportunity for three of them to move about on their own, and they don't take advantage of it.

It reminds me of a "forced 1.5 mile walk" I took my 5 1/2 yr. old nephew on back in August 1989.  I took him to an air show at a small town airport about 44 miles north of his home.  One had to park in town and bus to the show.  They expected 25,000 and 60,000 showed so they ran out of food and drink, and buses couldn't handle the load getting back to the parking lot.  In those days we hadn't started the water bottle habit and no cell phone.  I decided to walk back, and although grudgingly at first, he made the trek just fine.  We bought ($1) water in a plastic cup on the trek through farm area.  It wasn't exactly an example of "Minnesota Nice." 🙃

I heard from a co-worker who also attended and waited for the buses that it took about 2.5 hours to get back to his car.  The main reason I did the walk is that I could imagine my sister-in-law becoming frantic wondering where her son was.

• Like 10
2 hours ago, Zella said:

I love how Jessa went months without posting anything and now there's this deluge of content that just magically coincides with her sister's book releasing. 

She is such a petty, manipulative person. 

• Like 20
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, oliviabenson said:

Unlikely. Daddy is spending a fortune on Joshua’s lawyers and appeals. 

And supporting Anna and her 89 kids.

If Pops cuts off Jill's inheritance, Jessa will only have to split 1/19th of whatever is left with 17 siblings!

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

If Pops cuts off Jill's inheritance, Jessa will only have to split 1/19th of whatever is left with 17 siblings!

I’m willing to bet that Jessa has already received more than her fair share. 

• Like 16
9 minutes ago, BetyBee said:

Jill is definitely cut off and what’s left for Blessa will be a bag of old jerky and some old furniture and $23.38. 

Blessa better figure out what she and her husband can do for $. 

I don’t think Blessa will write a book or make much off that anyways.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, ChicksDigScars said:

At that age, Spurge and Henry should be riding along on a bike, scooter or roller blades. WTF? 

Exactly, Spurgeon and Henry should be on their bikes or scooters etc..

Good thing they don’t attend public school because they’d be the butt of jokes plunked in the wagon with their little sisters.

• Like 16

My ex-husband's fundie church would damn her right to hell for trimming her hair! They would be SCANDALIZED. If a lady church member put out a picture with scissors next to her hair there would be fainting, crying, sermons on evil Jezebels, laying of hands, you name it!

That sh*t is truly all relative, amirite?

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • LOL 7

Has anyone checked if the church house is now in their names? Jessa was so high and mighty about how they carefully saved for the house remodel. I always wondered from what job? Now we know it was from the 80K, which she did earn without giving consent. Child labor, Duggar family values.

• Like 16
13 minutes ago, SMama said:

Has anyone checked if the church house is now in their names? Jessa was so high and mighty about how they carefully saved for the house remodel. I always wondered from what job? Now we know it was from the 80K, which she did earn without giving consent. Child labor, Duggar family values.

Per Washington County page -Property is still listed as owned by the church. Ben and Jessa own no property in Washington co and apparently haven't changed their voter reg. They are both still listed at the old property.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Useful 9
2 hours ago, SMama said:

Nothing coming up for a residence in Springdale (location of Ben's church).

Edited by Salacious Kitty
  • Useful 2
2 hours ago, SMama said:

“Carefully saved.” Yet another lie.

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

Jessa and Ben visited TLC offices sometime around the time they were married. I have to wonder if the Seewalds actually had their own contract at one point. They've had plenty of money all along. They sent Ben's parents on an anniversary trip. They've flown back and forth to LA. They buy shit likes its their job and finally they spent likely $100,000+ on a house they don't own. (Unless of course Ben is somehow 'the church' and they do actually own it)

FF (and Anna?) was occasionally listed on the show as something - something other than a Duggar, and we now know JB/Mad Family was paying him for their appearances on the show for some time.

Jeremy and Jinger have seemed to do okay financially even prior to LA.

Jill was the first married daughter, could it be Jill and Derick were too trusting and very naïve and did nothing to secure funds? Could it be the Seewalds and Vuolos did make sure they were compensated?

• Useful 6
On 9/20/2023 at 3:59 PM, Ohiopirate02 said:

There is no limit to how many middle names a person can have.  Jessa Deflect Lying Bitch Duggar Seewald has a nice ring to it.

Still a better name than Spurgeon.

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Jessa and Ben visited TLC offices sometime around the time they were married. I have to wonder if the Seewalds actually had their own contract at one point. They've had plenty of money all along. They sent Ben's parents on an anniversary trip. They've flown back and forth to LA. They buy shit likes its their job and finally they spent likely $100,000+ on a house they don't own. (Unless of course Ben is somehow 'the church' and they do actually own it)

FF (and Anna?) was occasionally listed on the show as something - something other than a Duggar, and we now know JB/Mad Family was paying him for their appearances on the show for some time.

Jeremy and Jinger have seemed to do okay financially even prior to LA.

Jill was the first married daughter, could it be Jill and Derick were too trusting and very naïve and did nothing to secure funds? Could it be the Seewalds and Vuolos did make sure they were compensated?

Jill and Derick have served as a warning to the others, just not always the way JB hoped. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 11
On 9/21/2023 at 11:57 PM, Shelbie said:

I don’t know if they dislike each other as much as they are all bored out of their skulls.
None of them get enough time away from everyone. No one has new experiences to share because they all do the same things. The kids need to go to school and they all need to meet new people.

Ben is probably the only one who gets alone time in this family,I’m sure he shuts himself in his office at the church everyday. 
Jessas be lucky if she gets a few minutes to herself in the bathroom. 

• Like 8

Baby Bliss Ultrasound NWA, so its a vanity scan. I thought Jessa said she now believes in hospital births and will never have another baby without an epidural. Why the vanity scan?

Could anyone see a due date or how many weeks the baby is?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2