Type keyword(s) to search

Jessa, Ben and Their Brood: Making a (Diaper) Mountain out of a Mold House

Message added by Scarlett45

The Duggars post about politics on social media frequently, but these social media posts are not an invitation to discuss politics here in this forum. This rule extends to Duggar adjacent families, friends, associates etc. Such discussions are a violation of the Politics Policy. 

I understand with recent current events there may be a desire to discuss certain social media postings of those in the Duggar realm as they relate to politics- this is not the place for those discussions. If you believe someone has violated forum rules, report them, do not respond or engage.

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Did she say anything or just post pics? I'm blocked, so a summary is welcome. 😀

I don't generally go to her IG, but I went to get a summary for you. It's a 4 slide post, one picture of each kid playing in/near a stream with the caption "It's been a good summer". 

One person commented "I heard Taylor Swift does witchcraft. I stop listening to her songs!" which is baffling since the post has nothing to do with Taylor. Very weird. 

• LOL 19
33 minutes ago, all fall down said:

One person commented "I heard Taylor Swift does witchcraft. I stop listening to her songs!" which is baffling since the post has nothing to do with Taylor. Very weird. 

Taylor Swift’s Never Grow Up is the song that plays on the post. It’s shown at the top. You may have had your sound off.

BEF8520E-7716-44F8-AA0F-705CEAF063B8.jpeg

Edited by ginger90
  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Thanks @ginger90 that makes more sense. I was looking at the post on my laptop, not my phone and it doesn't show a song. 

I checked on my phone and no song is showing for me there either. So either i can't see it because I don't follow her or she removed it. 

jessa.jpg

Edited by all fall down
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, all fall down said:

So either i can't see it because I don't follow her or she removed it.

It’s still there, I don’t follow her either. I use the APP, do you? If not,  that’s the difference. 

• Like 1
On 9/3/2023 at 6:29 AM, GeeGolly said:

Jessa recently posted pics of the kids. I wonder if she's gearing up for a shill or a birth announcement.

Birth, we know she’s pregnant. Although, the girls were in matching dresses and actually had their hair combed so maybe a shill or family photo.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
On 9/6/2023 at 12:34 PM, Teriacky said:

At least the girls don’t have tee shirts under their dresses! Now if we can only get rid of the leggings…

Leggings under dresses don’t bother me, however I’m a more conservative dressed than most mainstream people in North America. 

But little kids climb, play, do cartwheels, leggings under dresses allow them to be clothed yet move as they would like, with the breeze of a dress. I would expect girls their age to have leggings/bike shorts on under a dress if they were leaving the house (at home/your own yard is a different thing). 

• Like 17
12 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Leggings under dresses don’t bother me, however I’m a more conservative dressed than most mainstream people in North America. 

But little kids climb, play, do cartwheels, leggings under dresses allow them to be clothed yet move as they would like, with the breeze of a dress. I would expect girls their age to have leggings/bike shorts on under a dress if they were leaving the house (at home/your own yard is a different thing). 

Cartwheels in a dress shows all, beyond what shorts cover. IMO, little kids in the summer who play outside would do best with loose shorts and loose shirts, whether a boy or girl. Save the dresses for non-play activities. 

• Like 17
1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

Sister of tell-all author Jill Duggar and jailed Josh Duggar gives birth to 2 demon spawn and 3 other babies. Mother and children are reported to be well. Jill's book is in the top ten of spiritual books and Josh is do to be released possibly in 2032. Their shows were cancelled after repeated scandals.

This is what will happen any time any Duggar is mentioned in any magazine, newspaper, wedding announcement or obituary.  With a picture of smug-looking Josh included.  I'm sure this will happen in any review of Jill's book, too.  Anything they do--good, bad or indifferent--will mention the Family Felon.  He is the albatross around the neck of every family member, and the internet will never forget.

• Like 15
  • Applause 4
1 hour ago, CalicoKitty said:

This is what will happen any time any Duggar is mentioned in any magazine, newspaper, wedding announcement or obituary.  With a picture of smug-looking Josh included.  I'm sure this will happen in any review of Jill's book, too.  Anything they do--good, bad or indifferent--will mention the Family Felon.  He is the albatross around the neck of every family member, and the internet will never forget.

Agreed. I think this is also ultimately why TLC finally dropped them. Even before he was convicted, it was guaranteed that any mention of the Duggars would also include a mention of Josh's arrest. You can't make your brand on being a wholesome family and not expect backlash when that's dismantled. 

• Like 16
  • Applause 1
9 hours ago, Zella said:

Agreed. I think this is also ultimately why TLC finally dropped them. Even before he was convicted, it was guaranteed that any mention of the Duggars would also include a mention of Josh's arrest. You can't make your brand on being a wholesome family and not expect backlash when that's dismantled. 

Even before he was arrested Josh and his first 2 scandals were mentioned at every turn. Every wedding and every birth included, brother of disgraced Josh Duggar who molested his sisters and was caught up in the AM scandal.

• Like 8
On 9/8/2023 at 6:36 PM, babyhouseman said:

Somebody online thinks Jessa will announce her pregnancy when Jil's book comes out. 

Like we were all waiting in excitement.... who really gives?

51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

03A83B74-40CC-4CC4-BEA8-87A116CFB99C.jpeg

I didn’t watch.

I don't blame you. Who cares?

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
13 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

From the little bits of the video that I watched, it appears that Jessa hasn't changed. Still a humorless wet blanket.

Ben strikes me as the same way.  Boring as hell, churning out another feral kid for the Lord.  Those that called this announcement being made at the same time as sister Jill's book were right.  Did the Grand Poobah give the go-ahead?  It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

• Like 19
On 9/6/2023 at 10:52 AM, Stevie Nicks said:

orca-image-1847720471.jpeg

orca-image--276071144.jpeg

orca-image-1428940913.jpeg

What the hell is that under the bigger girl's right foot? I thought it was rabbits in a basket, and then I thought it was some kind of cauldron. Now I have no idea. 

Rose Something Seewald. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
40 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Ben strikes me as the same way.  Boring as hell, churning out another feral kid for the Lord.  Those that called this announcement being made at the same time as sister Jill's book were right.  Did the Grand Poobah give the go-ahead?  It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Jessa probably chose to announce now, she wouldn’t want Jill to get any attention after all. I think her interests are definitely aligned with Boob so he probably just had to suggest she get on SM with the news as well as pictures of the kids.

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
36 minutes ago, Heathen said:

What the hell is that under the bigger girl's right foot? I thought it was rabbits in a basket, and then I thought it was some kind of cauldron. Now I have no idea. 

Rose Something Seewald. 

I think it's a fountain

• Useful 2

Just watched it.  Jessa announces her pregnancy.  Says she just found out this past week.  So yeah, the timing of the announcment is suspicious.  (Didn't we see photos of Jessa a couple of months ago where we thought she was pregnant?)  Trip to Destin for four days.  Lots of video of food.  Jessa says they came for the food and the beach.  Ben does the Chariots of Fire run.  

They watch Perry Mason at night.  Apparently they don't know that Raymond Burr was gay.  

Michelle took care of the kids.  Well, sort of, I guess, because when they got back, both Michelle and Jana were there.  So we know who did the majority of the caretaking.  Fern was taking her nap in the laundry room.

At first I thought Ben was more well-spoken and articulate than Jessa, especially talking about food.  He said stuff like, "It was a great mix of sweet and savory, crispy, a marriage of textures and colors and flavors.  It was excellent."  And then I thought he probably just memorized that from the menu.

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • LOL 19

This was posted last month. Jessa is probably kicking herself for not having a due date this month. I wouldn't have guessed a Dec/Jan baby from this picture though because to me she looks farther along than 3 or 4 months.

Sage Michelle or Oliver James

image.png.2d65267e6b00c81dee629b517dce7721.png

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

This was posted last month.

OK, this may explain my quote from above:

Didn't we see photos of Jessa a couple of months ago where we thought she was pregnant?

...although I don't remember if that was the exact photo I saw.  It may have been one where she wasn't that far along.  I get mixed up sometimes with all the pregnancies, but I do remember when Jessa was at the 5K run in California with Jinger, there were no full-body shots of Jessa except from the back.  We speculated that she was pregnant.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

She may get a small mention/photo in People.

Quoting myself to say I was wrong.  Right now, there is a big article front and center on the People website with a photo of Jessa and Ben.  Jill's article and book excerpt is farther down with no photo on the main page.  Hopefully, Jessa's article will fall further down.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3

I skimmed through the video and maybe this was explained…why are they referring to this pregnancy as a “rainbow baby?”

plus I can’t put my finger on it but their vacations always come off looking and feeling so plain jane and boring even though they’re right on the beach with a beautiful view… both of them seem like they’re just going through the motions and plodding along, recording their boring conversations, showing their meals as they sit there like a couple of hillbillies with an extremely limited vocabulary…. I mean good grief they’re young, they’re on vacation together show some excitement! Have some fun!!!… but no they act like it’s just another day in their uninspired, bland lives.  😴💤

• Like 5
  • Sad 8
  • Useful 1

Jessa must have been ordered to announce her pregnancy to compete with Jill's book. Sorry Jessa, but I'm more interested in Jill calling Josh a pedophile to JB's face than in yet another feral blessing for you!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 17
1 hour ago, beckie said:

They are using plant names for the girls so diffembachia(? sp)

For the boys, there's a bunch of different ones.

Lol, if Jessa reads here she may think diffembachia is a great name. After all it could never be worse than Spurgeon.

• LOL 13