Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, BigBingerBro said:

yhg2rvrj6t181.jpg

Jer has picked up the Duggar "make dumb faces for the camera" technique.

Better to forget that silly trick, Jer. It doesn't make you look like an influencer. It makes you look like a lame fourth grader. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, Churchhoney said:

Jer has picked up the Duggar "make dumb faces for the camera technique." ....

Better to forget that silly trick, Jer. It doesn't make you look like an influencer. It makes you look like a lame fourth grader. 

And Jinger is still doing her floating head pose. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Those eyebrows are . . . Something.

Compared to the trendy eyebrows currently happening, I actually like Jinger's. They're kind of a toned down version. What I don't get is how she can raise her eyebrows without a wrinkle, crease or fold in her forehead.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

Compared to the trendy eyebrows currently happening, I actually like Jinger's. They're kind of a toned down version. What I don't get is how she can raise her eyebrows without a wrinkle, crease or fold in her forehead.

It's a filter. If her forehead was botoxed, she wouldn't be able to raise her eyebrows. Plus there's no way Jeremy would take money out of his sneaker budget for Jinger's benefit.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
11 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

Those eyebrows are . . . Something.

I think they look great.  Of course I’m a strawberry blond who has always had blond brows that you can barely see, so I’m envious of Jinger’s brows.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I think they look great.  Of course I’m a strawberry blond who has always had blond brows that you can barely see, so I’m envious of Jinger’s brows.

They’re drawn on. You can do it too!

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
On 11/26/2021 at 12:22 PM, farmgal4 said:

On 11/26/2021 at 3:02 PM, Cinnabon said:

They’re drawn on. You can do it too!

Cosigned! A little eyebrow pencil can add so much definition to one's face. They come on a variety of colors, so you can choose something that isn't too dark and that blends with your hair. For years I used a medium blonde, and now I use a medium gray brow pencil.

I hate to admit this, but with nearly every photo I see of Jinger these days, my kneejerk reaction--just for a split second-- is that I'd like to slap that smirk off her face. 

• Love 20
8 hours ago, Portia said:

I hate to admit this, but with nearly every photo I see of Jinger these days, my kneejerk reaction--just for a split second-- is that I'd like to slap that smirk off her face. 

Same reaction over here, but mine lasts much longer than a split second. So much longer...

Edited by Westiepeach
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Wow, Jinger looks like she's lost 70% of her hair. What's going on with her?

She must have the kind of hair that looks like that when you tie it back really tightly? 

My hair disappears like that if it's tied back....Looks worse than Jingle's, because it's lighter-colored than hers. I look like a bald alien. 

Edited by Churchhoney
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
57 minutes ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Die Hard is not only a Christmas movie, it's the greatest Christmas movie. You wanna be controversial, ask if the Nightmare before Christmas is a Halloween or Christmas movie.

90% Halloween/10% Christmas.  So mostly Halloween, but watch it again for Christmas.  

• Love 4
10 hours ago, FizzyPuff said:

Why’s he taking this photo outside the car? 

I think so we can see that he’s driving a Lexus without telling us that he’s driving a Lexus. 

And there’s no way in hell Jeremy knew who Virgil Abloh was. Since the man designed tennis shoes, and since all the other celebrities [snert] were doing it, Jer probably thought it’d be hip to post his photo. How tacky.

Edited by charmed1
  • Love 12
19 hours ago, Portia said:

All my virtual slaps are saved for Joshley's smug puss.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
16 minutes ago, jacourt said:

Maybe my priorities are screwy but with the trial going on what is the need to post such inane stuff?  Why not just lay low for a while and Jeremy be sensitive to your wife who is a victim in this mess.

Jer is a tonedeaf fame chaser. I don’t know if he even truly loves Jingle. He loves freebies and hearing himself talk.

• Love 10