Type keyword(s) to search

The Duggalos: Jinger and the Holy Goalie

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

Closure Notice: This Thread is now closed due to the name (and much of the posting within it). Please be mindful going forward by naming topics in a way that invites a healthy community conversation. If you name something for a cheap laugh, this thread may be closed later because it encourages discrimination and harm. 

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, sheshark said:

Grace Bible Church, half hour from Rumson, NJ and near Spring Lake and Mantoloking, NJ on the ocean.  Very wealthy area, an hour to Philadelphia.  Perfect for Jer if he wants to leave LA. No, he really doesn't.

Are his parents in NJ?

2 hours ago, louannems said:

I got excited to see a church right in my immediate neighborhood.  Then I realized that was my house!  There are several within a half hour drive.

This happened to me too. I gasped aloud before I realized it was marking my location, not theirs. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Zella
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
On 11/18/2021 at 12:27 AM, Tigregirl said:

Obviously a picture is one nanosecond point of time but what’s the point of posting this? 

Photographic proof that Jing is never moving back to Arkansas.

15 hours ago, galaxygirl76 said:

Things that make you go mmm...I gave that organization a goog and found out it's a non profit that supports kids with an incarcerated parent.

So do we send the check directly to Anna?

• LOL 21
  • Love 1
On 11/18/2021 at 8:06 PM, galaxygirl76 said:

Things that make you go mmm...I gave that organization a goog and found out it's a non profit that supports kids with an incarcerated parent. Jeremy's mom is involved in it.

Way back when Jer was new on the show I heard about her charity. I think she started it. I'm sure whatever she does with the kids involves a lot of Jesus talk. I hope they provide services to kids even if they don't worship the correct Jesus - but with that crowd I've learned to assume the worst. ETA: I think the organization involves musical activities, not sure if it's lessons or what, which ties in with Diana's being a professional musician.

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 11

Jeremy's hand-flailing drives me crazy. He also has a habit of repeating the same talking point over and over. I can't see him sustaining a large church as a pastor. MacArthur is a nutter, but he's an admittedly good speaker. Jeremy just doesn't have it. 

• Love 19
2 hours ago, Jeeves said:

Way back when Jer was new on the show I heard about her charity. I think she started it. I'm sure whatever she does with the kids involves a lot of Jesus talk. I hope they provide services to kids even if they don't worship the correct Jesus - but with that crowd I've learned to assume the worst. ETA: I think the organization involves musical activities, not sure if it's lessons or what, which ties in with Diana's being a professional musician.

It is music lessons, the opportunity for the kids to play music with other kids and bond with them, some opportunities for them to perform and mentoring. 

I don't know what the criteria are for getting in the group, but from a few things I've seen, it looks like they are pretty open, truly believe in adding music to the kids' lives because it can be such a helpful thing and do want to help a lot of kids......Diana struck me as having her heart in the right place about it, so I hope that's true. .  

Edited by Churchhoney
  • Useful 8
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Jeremy's hand-flailing drives me crazy. He also has a habit of repeating the same talking point over and over. I can't see him sustaining a large church as a pastor. MacArthur is a nutter, but he's an admittedly good speaker. Jeremy just doesn't have it. 

Screenshot of a couple of comments that I'm sure will get poofed as soon as Jer checks his Insta feed:

762231384_ScreenShot2021-11-22at9_31_23AM.thumb.png.a3cb6f09be2bff750e99b77fbcbc190b.png

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Jeeves said:

Screenshot of a couple of comments that I'm sure will get poofed as soon as Jer checks his Insta feed:

762231384_ScreenShot2021-11-22at9_31_23AM.thumb.png.a3cb6f09be2bff750e99b77fbcbc190b.png

Yep. Both quite astute comments. So it'll be a miracle if they survive. 

I know he won't listen to the second, but he would do well to listen to the first. I admit that his preaching has improved, but he's still a long way from good. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

He needs lessons from Grandma Walton. She was telling John-Boy he needed to yell some and slam the Bible down. 🤣

• LOL 20
On 11/19/2021 at 11:08 AM, sheshark said:

Grace Bible Church, half hour from Rumson, NJ and near Spring Lake and Mantoloking, NJ on the ocean.  Very wealthy area, an hour to Philadelphia.  Perfect for Jer if he wants to leave LA. No, he really doesn't.

Speaking on behalf of NJ...we don't want him. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, GeeGolly said:

I can no longer access IG. They want me to do a face recognition video to prove I'm human. I haven't decided if I'm going to do it or not.

Who is scrawny? Jinger?

IG did the same thing to me, except I had to choose a new password, and they sent me a verification code that I have to use.  I don’t know what’s going on.  I’ve never had one minute of trouble before today.

• Useful 1
18 minutes ago, farmgal4 said:

WTH, that child is skin and bones.  Even Rod babies are fatter.  I’ve never seen a baby that skinny before.

My pretend niece was that thin at a year.  I worried, but the doctor said she was fine.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Why not "datty?"  Why "dada?"

3 hours ago, GeeGolly said:

I actually think the sentiment of the Bible gifts is sweet. I do wonder if Jeremy was able to keep it about his girls and spirituality, and not about himself.

Me too, but I'm sure he'll make it about himself, somehow.  He can't possibly leave out #1.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

Why not "datty?"  Why "dada?"

Me too, but I'm sure he'll make it about himself, somehow.  He can't possibly leave out #1.

Because he is writing it to her now and that is probably what she calls him at this time, if she even has a name for him yet. Daddy and Dad will come later.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, YupItsMe said:

Because he is writing it to her now and that is probably what she calls him at this time, if she even has a name for him yet. Daddy and Dad will come later.

I kind of figured that, it was a "datty" joke.  I guess you had to be there.

• Love 1