Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: BBQ, Brunch Or Bust

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, abbottrabbit said:

That said: it made sense when Bethenny referred to John's scarf at the bra party as a "Snoopy scarf," (because Snoopy does wear a scarf when he's fighting the Red Baron) but did she call his outfit this time Snoopy again or Scooby Doo? Either way, I don't get it. Neither of those dogs even wear clothes, fool. 

At least she didn't call him a big gay mastiff.

• Love 6

I will never side with LuAnn about the Carole/Adam situation because if any of what Lu said was true, the person she should be actually angry at is Adam. I'm actually quite happy that Carole gave LuAnn a cold shoulder because LuAnn's tweeting was beyond the pale last season. And I find it quite funny that LuAnn is accusing Carole of crawling up Bethenny's ass when the only reason LuAnn is apologizing is because she's afraid she's going to get shut out of the filming this season.

I'm also going to pose an out there theory that Bethenny is the one who really pursued this friendship with Carole because she knew her expensive return didn't improve the ratings and is hoping that becoming pals with Carole will bolster the argument that she, Bethenny, should stay.

John shouldn't have come to the party, but once he did he should have asked Dorinda to mention to Bethenny that he wanted to talk to Bethenny somewhere private. I know that if he had gone up to Bethenny on his own, she would have bolted.

Jules needs to quit it with kosher thing because those more in the know than me will notice that she's not really keeping kosher. Both Jules and Michael appeared to have hot chocolate, which probably has milk in it, and then later ate meat at the party. It seems like they eat kosher-ish, but not actually kosher.

• Love 17

Julie admitting she has an ED next episode explains quite a bit about her reaction to the shrimp.

She keeps kosher as a way to 'stay away' from food. I think she has 'food fear'. I knew a woman who refused to touch raw hamburger - she was afraid of it.

I laughed because she'd eat hamburgers when we would meet for lunch. She was also kinda weird about her weight too. I think the Jewish.kosher references keep her from eating food that she refuses to eat.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Bethanny and Carole are rude, immature assholes.

I thought they were absolutely the rudest guests at Jules' house.  They acted like two middle school mean girls.  It's surprising to see Carole act like that.  Bethenny, no surprise there, because I think she almost always rude to everyone, whether in her home or anyone else's, but Carole usually displays more manners.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I'm over Cool Carol. She's just as bad as Lu and 100 times as self-righteous. She pulled the same bullshit housewife move they all do--she didn't say mean things to Lu, she only retweeted things that fans said that were mean to Lu. For months. When will these women and the average American tween understand that a retweet is an endorsement? 

I would love for there to be just one season of any Real Housewives franchise where they are not allowed to tweet or re-tweet anything about the episodes.  

50 minutes ago, bosawks said:

For the first time ever I felt shame watching The Real HoWives.

I liked John's orange 3/4 zip pullover.  There, I said it....

44 minutes ago, izabella said:

I like John's pullover, too.  I have a similar one that I received as a thank you gift for helping out during a charity golf outing - I got to pick it out for myself from the pro shop.  It's a GREAT color on brunettes! 

I thought it was the perfect color for a fall outdoor party.  Wasn't it a classic Polo by Ralph Lauren 3/4 zip?  My husband and sons have a lot of them, in all different colors.  

But, we are talking about Bethenny here, she, who is an expert and arbiter of everything!  As Heather said to Bethenny - "Sometimes you act like a know-it-all" , and instead of some inner reflection and possibly changing that part of herself, Bethenny replied "Well, maybe I DO know it all".  

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I will never side with LuAnn about the Carole/Adam situation because if any of what Lu said was true, the person she should be actually angry at is Adam. I'm actually quite happy that Carole gave LuAnn a cold shoulder because LuAnn's tweeting was beyond the pale last season. And I find it quite funny that LuAnn is accusing Carole of crawling up Bethenny's ass when the only reason LuAnn is apologizing is because she's afraid she's going to get shut out of the filming this season.

I'm also going to pose an out there theory that Bethenny is the one who really pursued this friendship with Carole because she knew her expensive return didn't improve the ratings and is hoping that becoming pals with Carole will bolster the argument that she, Bethenny, should stay.

John shouldn't have come to the party, but once he did he should have asked Dorinda to mention to Bethenny that he wanted to talk to Bethenny somewhere private. I know that if he had gone up to Bethenny on his own, she would have bolted.

Jules needs to quit it with kosher thing because those more in the know than me will notice that she's not really keeping kosher. Both Jules and Michael appeared to have hot chocolate, which probably has milk in it, and then later ate meat at the party. It seems like they eat kosher-ish, but not actually kosher.

I was testing the unlimited likes feature on your post because of this paragraph.  Didn't work, so instead I present you with a platter containing all the likes.  I'm still here: why is LuAnn owed an apology? Because her deluded niece wasn't past the break up?  Because she was fine with their relationship when she thought it was a drive by but finding out they were real made her uncomfortable?  Because by her standards you don't sleep with the help?  (unless you're a niece).   Even if all that bullshit was legitimate, yes the entire wheelbarrow of it belongs to Adam.   The only fault I find with your paragraph is "when the only reason LuAnn is apologizing is.."  because remember, Carole wouldn't let her.

• Love 7

I'm still trying to switch gears from Beverly Hills to New York and feel like I almost need some kind of palate cleanser in between dishes. The NY women are so diametrically opposed in every way to the wives of Beverly Hills. The way they dress, live, behave and everything about them is so different. The West Coast women are more focused on material stuff, glamor and image while the NY women are just gritty, spirited and in your face. They come off as crude to many I'm sure but I find it a little refreshing just to get the anger and resentment out right away instead of hiding the fact that they're bitchy and vindictive. They don't hide the fact that they can be the mean girls sitting at one table and ignoring the others being on the outside of their little inner circle. I know one thing, there would never be an entire season of whispers and rumors about whether someone had Lyme disease or not. That would be settled and put to rest in one single episode, not an entire season.

I'm another one here that used to actually like Bethenny Frankel but her behavior during her backyard BBQ was just unforgivable in my mind. The way she behaved when John tried to offer his apology was just classless. The way that both Carole and Bethenny acted at Jules home was also rude and unforgivable. I agree with another poster that said that although Carole was never a real beauty, she definitely is showing her age.  I really like Jules and could see myself being friends with someone with her personality but the fact that she definitely has a problem with anorexia would kill a friendship for me because my instincts would be to help her get help. She has children that need a mother to grow up with them. This path she's on is a dangerous one. But Jules is a people-pleaser and I like her husband, he seems like an okay guy.

• Love 11
33 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

I just think Lu's issue was mainly the way Carole was so dismissive of it all. I mean sure Adam's at fault blah blah but Carole's nonchalant "oh well not my problem" isn't forgivable either. I mean her attitude over the situation and other people's feelings was straight cold and that in itself is enough for her to catch some 'tude at the very least. I mean Adam's wrong doing is one thing. Carole's nasty "oh well" attitude throughout the season does deserve it's own side eye seperate from whatever Adam may have did wrong. Just sayin'.

• Love 5

I don't particularly care for John but Bethenny was flat out rude to him.   Why include him in the invite to the party at your house if you're going to be hiding?  That's ridiculous.  Be polite, say hello to him and move on.  That's all.  

Same thing with Carole.  I don't get why she's acting liked a scared second grader with LuAnn being in the same place.  So?  Aviva was a major downer/crazy ho and no one was avoiding her and her creepy father like the plague (although maybe they should have.)  Either Bethenny and Carole are attempting to ramp up the drama or they are special little snowflake drama queens.  Or both.

Regardless, Bethenny's party SHOULD have been fun.  It was a real BBQ, not the BH type BBQ.  Even the oh-so-proper Countess could have fun and bring a hula hoop.  I'm surprised that Bethenny didn't have an outdoor space for all the dogs everyone brought.  Ramona is just Ramona with making sure that everyone knows it's Saturday night and that means she must return to the city to be single and mingle.  I really feel for Avery, having to be young and single at the same time her kooky mother is single.

I haven't been a big fan of Jules but Bethenny and Carole deserved to be thrown out of her house.  Why bother coming to her house if you're going to show up, whisper about the hostess' alleged eating disorder within her earshot, berate the homeowners for how they are renovating their own house and then leave immediately after eating?  Just rude and uncalled for.  And Carole once again was acting like a butthurt elementary school student. Get over it already.  This "issue" with LuAnn had better not be NY's version of Lyme/Munchhausen/LVP didn't apologize.  Put your big girl panties on ladies and keep it moving.  I'm sure the brunch was much more fun once the Snarky Twins departed (and I say this as someone who values her own snark.)  

Do I miss Sonja?  I'm not sure.  Her Grey Gardens apartment/sexy toaster oven/undergarments optional were at least interesting. 

• Love 14

Bethenny and Carole talking about whether or not Jules has an eating disorder is so gross, especially coming from two women who know all about people making statements about their body and how thin they are. And they can't even say it was out of concern because how does whispering about that ON CAMERA do anything helpful for the person who may have an eating disorder.

• Love 14

bethenny's a bitter know it all, Dorinda is a drunk doormat, Ramona always has foot in mouth, Sonja/Luann are a combination odd couple and grey gardens, Carolee still thinks Sex and the city is still on the air...and jules....um...not sure yet about her.

Can we have actual married women , women in long term partnerships, or even engaged women outnumber the divorced /widowed/single women?

• Love 5

I like the way Beth looks in casual clothes.  

But holy guacamole was she has obnoxious, critiquing Jules's Hamptons house.  

I don't understand why TipsyGirl resembles SkinnyGirl too much, but SkinnyGirl doesn't resemble SkinnyCow at all.  

• Love 7

The situation between Luann and Carole is the same one that comes up with a lot of the women on this show.  What they're really fighting about (at least a good portion of it) is the off-screen stuff...Lu made a vague reference to social media last night.  But the producers are reluctant to let them break the fourth wall, so they try to make it seem like the conflict is only what we saw on TV.  There's so much more that goes on that affects what happens on-screen that we never hear about.  Plus, there's always a big time lag between when a season is shot and then airs, and then when the new season starts filming they're fresh off the drama that has been rehashed on the previous season's episodes.  So the conflict is constantly churning and shifting and we're only seeing a snapshot in time.  It creates a strange dynamic.

I agree that ideally, Dorinda and John shouldn't have gone to Bethenny's birthday, and Beth and Carole shouldn't have gone to brunch...except they're filming a TV show together.  They're basically contractually obligated to socialize with their cast mates.  I would guess that in the off-season, Beth would maybe only invite Carole to a party...but since they're filming, they are obviously directed to include one another and I'm honestly not sure how much latitude they get in which events to go to or who to invite to their events.

• Love 4

Bethenny seemed to be running away from John the entire party.  I thought it was strange.  Bethenny is typically very up front and in your face.  She seemed scared of something he might say.  I thought she acted ridiculous.  I'm generally a Bethenny fan, but her behavior was odd and out of character.

Not a huge Carole fan, and had learned to re-love Luann last season, but Carole shut her ass down. 

Carole and Bethenny aren't going anywhere because they are Andy Cohen's besties.  And on a shallow note, Carole seems nice but her face is looking very altered.  She's reached a point where her personal style is a huge disconnect from the age her face is showing.  Not that she has to dress like a Golden Girl, but her entire look to me is very tryhard 25 yr old.  I think she needs a style reboot.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I'm still here: why is LuAnn owed an apology?

Even SHE couldn't give a reason. Lu tried to act like the situation between them was double-sided, tit for tat. So Carole point blank asks her to reiterate the things Carole has supposedly said or done to LuAnn. Her mouth hung open like a bass on a hook. She had nothing to say. 

I'm still of the opinion that Lu was mostly pissed because she had been eyeing Adam for herself. 

43 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

I don't particularly care for John but Bethenny was flat out rude to him.   Why include him in the invite to the party at your house if you're going to be hiding?  That's ridiculous.  Be polite, say hello to him and move on.  That's all.  

I'm not saying Beth wasn't in any way out of line, but - to be fair - I do believe the invites were extended way before the party. John flipped out on her at the bra party only three days prior. I'm not etiquette expert, but perhaps she felt it was rude to rescind an invite, especially on such short notice, and hoped John would just do the right thing and stay home. 

6 minutes ago, DrivingSideways said:

Bethenny seemed to be running away from John the entire party.  I thought it was strange.  Bethenny is typically very up front and in your face.  She seemed scared of something he might say.

I think she was scared of what SHE might say. She hadn't cooled down from the confrontation yet, and was worried that she might turn her party into another shouting match. So she just didn't want to engage with him at all. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, FlyingEgret said:

And then about the amount of calories in a single glass of wine...

But only with regards to why Jules isn't drinking it.

She and Carole are fine.........

• Love 9
1 hour ago, HumblePi said:

I'm still trying to switch gears from Beverly Hills to New York and feel like I almost need some kind of palate cleanser in between dishes. The NY women are so diametrically opposed in every way to the wives of Beverly Hills. The way they dress, live, behave and everything about them is so different. The West Coast women are more focused on material stuff, glamor and image while the NY women are just gritty, spirited and in your face. They come off as crude to many I'm sure but I find it a little refreshing just to get the anger and resentment out right away instead of hiding the fact that they're bitchy and vindictive. They don't hide the fact that they can be the mean girls sitting at one table and ignoring the others being on the outside of their little inner circle. I know one thing, there would never be an entire season of whispers and rumors about whether someone had Lyme disease or not. That would be settled and put to rest in one single episode, not an entire season.

After Bethenny's much-criticized appearance on RHOBH (and deservedly so), one thing she said in her defense did resonate with me: That they're all on a reality show, and that they're getting paid to uncensor themselves. And that what she was saying was exactly what the BH ladies were saying off-screen but didn't want to get caught on camera saying their true feelings.

That's not to excuse her bad behavior, but it is something that's stayed with me, and probably why I find the contrast so refreshing to BH. There's less confusion among the NY set because there's more willingness to let the action unfold on camera. A lot of the big arguments on BH were exhausting to me because there's always so much side-stepping and talking around what their real beefs are. I generally appreciate how I don't need to decode every single word of the NY ladies to figure out what's going on.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, BigMamaThorton said:

2 cents:

I think it's rather tragic that somewhere in her life Bethany learned that having an opinion and vocalizing it at every opportunity is in some way a measure of girl power or representative of strength in female agency.  A more realistic understanding would include an objective evaluation of one's audience, which includes taking into account their feelings and emotional attachments prior to opening your gob and unleashing your seemingly unlimited caustic and scathing personal commentary.

Girl, I see you, and the idea that you are independent and strong is appearing with frequency a delusion you've sold to yourself, leaving fewer and fewer wanting to buy.  If you were strong, you would not have spent the better part of your own party avoiding particular guests while engaging with others.  You say you are not afraid of confrontations to which I would agree.  It's the idea of addressing conflicts as an adult which causes your knees to shake as they can happen without raised voices, accusations, and derailing one-upmanship maneuvers.  Such is not in your wheelhouse.  Had it been, you could have spoken with whomever at the outset, agreed to disagree, and endeavored to move on.  Instead, you were the ever hovering poisonous hummingbird fliting from one ear to the next, seeking validation and furthering your message.  Your expressed concern over Dorinda is exactly that, an expression which lacks action and forthright conviction.  Expressions are easy, and, sadly, easy is an all too accessible choice in your wheelhouse.  Strength comes from more than a passing familiarity in overcoming what is widely considered difficult, or obstacles, and outside of professionally, John is correct...you simply lack the emotional tools necessary to navigate beyond the superficial.  Your damage is deeply entrenched, girlfriend.  Don't fool yourself.  

And, for someone so deeply insecure as yourself, you might want to kindly shut the fuck up before someone sees the value in striping the self-appointed Empress of her clothes.        

DUDE!!!!! That was fucking epic. That poisonous hummingbird reference was spot on. You hit that out of the park and it still hasn't landed yet.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, CopTop said:

I couldn't help thinking John and Bethenny look like father and daughter, especially at her bd party when they were talking outside her bar shed. 

I hope you're in contact with witness protection...

• Love 4

The flashback pre-renovation Van Kempen home featured Bethenny's pre-renovation jawbone. Yah you're 100% real. A real bitch.

@BigMamaThorton (see what I did, there?) you did hit it out of the park! 

Bethenny has always been this girl. Crashed her dad's expensive car on a booze and coke binge then cries that he GAVE her an inexpensive car as a replacement. Don't get me started. I feel sorry for the Hoppys and Brynn. 

• Love 14
9 minutes ago, CopTop said:

I couldn't help thinking John and Bethenny look like father and daughter, especially at her bd party when they were talking outside her bar shed. 

bingo!!!

Ever notice that BF has an uber aggressive way with men?

She comes right out of the gate with some kind of rude, offensive or sexual quip that makes what guys say to each other in private, tame.

It may not be a reason the way she is the way she is, but I get the impression that she doesn't know how to act in public with men.

For some reason, she has some kind of chip on her shoulder and it wouldn't surprise me if it goes back to the absent father figure? It's sad that she doesn't have any kind of filter in place, especially when she goes out in public..

• Love 1

The editors did a good job with this episode -- I was thoroughly entertained.  It was like a microcosm of everyone's personality, quirks and ticks, with a nice bit of house and food porn thrown in.  

I don't know why, but I kinda like John.  At least he comes at Betheny like she's an equal.  He doesn't condescend because she's female.  And I think he really does care for Dorinda.  But I didn't watch the show at all last season, so I could be misinterpreting what I saw this week.

I wish Carole and Lu would have taken the house tour -- I wanted to see more of it. 

• Love 6

I did thoroughly enjoy the convo between John and Bethenny at her party. No doubt, the guy is all kinds of crude, however, he did try to apologize. She would not give him a chance. She kept going on and on with that fast talking mouth of hers. The bottom line is, he tried to fuck with her business, making it sound like she stole the skinnygirl brand from his skinny cow buddy and she is never, ever going to forgive that. Especially on national Tv! Do not fuck with B's millions! It's not about feeling sorry for or being worried for Dorinda. It's all about her.  John had me laughing when he said to her (paraphrasing) "So, ya wanna slice and dice this thing, then ok, let's slice and dice... she wound up abruptly walking away and resolving nothing because she could see she wasn't going to be the queen B in that confrontation. 

• Love 5

Carole's callous disregard really spoke volumes for me. And now she's still huffing and puffing like all that matters is that Princess Carole reeling from the attack.. Oh the horror. She must have PTSD for all that the Countess put her through.. See now this is what's truly eyeroll worthy.. Gaaaahhhh!

Agree! In her blog this week she gives a condescending speech about how she, like the other housewives, is committing to being offended by everything all the time. However, she is offended by everything all the time. She's no better than the rest of them. She's been offended by Lu, Aviva, Ramona, Dorinda, Jules, John, Sonja--am I missing anyone? I don't blame her for being offended in several of those instances. I blame her for acting like she's above taking offense at silly events in the lives of spoiled insignificant women, when she's on the same show doing the same thing.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I'm over Cool Carol. She's just as bad as Lu and 100 times as self-righteous. She pulled the same bullshit housewife move they all do--she didn't say mean things to Lu, she only retweeted things that fans said that were mean to Lu. For months. When will these women and the average American tween understand that a retweet is an endorsement? 

Carole was an ass on twitter not only to Luann but also to Aviva. She has a history of SM nonsense.  She was no innocent.  She has plenty to apologize for too.  Also ITA with the posts about Carole not giving a shit if Luann's niece was hurt or not. She had basically camped out at Luann's that summer and was close to both her and her niece. I can see that both would feel betrayed that Carole started dating Adam and didn't tell them.  And Pot meet Kettle with the snark about the hoola hoop.  Carole was just mad she didn't put on pig tails and bring one herself.

Carole's face looked terrible in natural lighting. 

Bethenny sucks.

• Love 11

I would love for there to be just one season of any Real Housewives franchise where they are not allowed to tweet or re-tweet anything about the episodes. 

Me too! I hate it when things get too meta and the reunion shows are filled with accusations about Tweets, or who sold stories to RadarOnline (RHOBH). If there's drama to be had, I want to see it on the show. I don't want to have to get a Twitter account just to get up to speed on what's going on.

Did everyone catch the word "YES" in lights in Bethenny's barn/shed? Lest we forget her Season 3 "I come from a place of yes," comment and her book entitled "A Place of Yes." She's nothing if not a shrewd self-promoter.

So far I like Jules' husband, hair aside. He's polite to everyone, isn't angling for his own storyline, and seems supportive of his wife.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ElDosEquis said:

Insufferable spelled T-W-A-T-S?

I wish I had a 'seven year project' for a home. Imagine having enough money to dawdle and NOT have to hit a deadline? You could sit back and actually THINK about what you want to do and if you change your mind? Beth had NO problem walking thru her places as they were being reno'ed, why the problem now?

I got the impression Jules said seven years as a joke.  Or maybe they have a hard time making up their minds.  Not everyone decorates in Skinny Red and Skinny Girl product. 

• Love 6

Someone last week said that Carole is lodged up Bethenny's ass. Whoever that was, you are absolutely right. They acted childish at Jule's brunch. Also, I found it gross how both of them speculated about Jules having an eating disorder.

I missed Sonja.

• Love 5

I hope John continues to stand up for himself under the onslaught of Bethenny's bullshit. He is a surrogate for so many who are tied of her and what she has done to this franchise and the Real Housewives brand as a whole. He needs to be calm when he calls her out and just tell the truth. He can't control the editing and the talking heads but if he keeps it simple and repetitive it will get through.

Edited by Trooper York
  • Love 9

Hasn't Jules watched this show before? She is all shocked at how the other women talk and fight. This is what you signed up for so suck it up buttercup! Geez! 

Bethenny should not have invited John to her party if she is repulsed by him. But he was there and she was the hostess, she should have at least acknowledged him. That was really rude. The guy is a jerk  but at least he was trying to act nice.

Bethenny and Carole should not have gone to Jules' brunch either. They were both rude. Was Bethenny jealous of their house or just being a bitch by making all those rude comments? I like Bethenny most of the time but I thought she really crossed the line in this episode. 

Ramona looks great. I would ignore Luann too if I was Carole. Another episode with little or no Sonja which is ok with me. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I got the impression Jules said seven years as a joke.  Or maybe they have a hard time making up their minds.  Not everyone decorates in Skinny Red and Skinny Girl product. 

I only wish I had the time and money to drag my feet like that....and NOT get yelled at!!!!

One way to watch any HW franchise is to do it cold and react to the twattery on the screen, then watch a replay and tell yourself how YOU would act in the situations that tweaked your tits. One of the most satisfying things to do to some simpleton who is trying to pull your chain is to stand there and listen to them roll on. Don't flinch, react or say anything, then say "thanks" and walk away.

Tis better to have one idiot yelling, not two.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I like the way Beth looks in casual clothes.  

But holy guacamole was she has obnoxious, critiquing Jules's Hamptons house.  

I don't understand why TipsyGirl resembles SkinnyGirl too much, but SkinnyGirl doesn't resemble SkinnyCow at all.  

I think that Bethenny always looks great - she either has a great eye for herself, or an amazing stylist.  I was totally in love and obsessed with the boots she wore to Jules' house.  I'm sure I can't afford them, but they were gorgeous!!  

• Love 6
8 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Ghoulina, I'm on the minority vote bench with you girl.  I started out liking Beth and I still do, but last night was too Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow is Enough (Mo maybe this is how she's like a black woman lol).    Girl staaahp.

How do you always do that? How do you always make me smile so hard I fear my teeth will burst through my cheeks?

Personally, I think Bethenny is the queen of Keepin' It Real. Apparently, she never saw that Chappelle Show ep that showed all the things that can happen when Keeping It Real Goes Wrong, tho. I still kinda like Beth, but I fear she's about due for her beatdown--even if it's just a metaphorical one.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, eXiled said:

How do you always do that? How do you always make me smile so hard I fear my teeth will burst through my cheeks?

Personally, I think Bethenny is the queen of Keepin' It Real. Apparently, she never saw that Chappelle Show ep that showed all the things that can happen when Keeping It Real Goes Wrong, tho. I still kinda like Beth, but I fear she's about due for her beatdown--even if it's just a metaphorical one.

I don't fear it, I am anxiously awaiting her beat down.  She confuses Keeping it Real with being a total, fucking, bullying, rude asshole.  As for the location of Jules' Hamptons home?  Ryan from MDLNY said it is in a great location last night on WWHL.

• Love 17

Y'all have said it, but it bears repeating: Beth is a suck ass host and guest. There was always some kind of drama at the gatherings, but at the end of the day, the ladies as a whole always managed to have a good time with each other. Since Beth and Dorinda were added to the show, it seems those days are long gone. I can't imagine how hellish the cast trip is probably going to be this season.

BFFs Carole & Heather>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BFFs Carole & Beth.

I wish Michael had told Beth that the renovations being done are solely for his family's benefit, because it's a forever home that they're not planning to sell.

Ryan Serhant said on WWHL that Jule's house is in a very desirable location, so STFU, Beth.

I can only imagine the fucking shit and mind games that kid is subject to - IF beth acts like a twat in front of and to grown ups, I can only imagine the fits, shouting and the things that poor child is going to have to put up with as she grows up.

Yeah, poor kid. I wonder what would happen if she gained weight to the point where her pajamas are too big to fit her mother?

No Sonja at all? Stupid show.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, izabella said:

If I were these women, I'd never invite Bethenny to my home or to anything, ever.  But then they wouldn't be on screen at all, so I guess they have to suffer through her mouth to earn their paychecks.

I'm annoyed that this show has become the "world according to an Adderall-fueled harridan" and everyone has to kiss the harridan's ass and accept the harridan's stank personality or be off the show or get a bad edit.  If I had been Jules, I'd have asked her to leave and to take her unsolicited renovation criticisms with her, never to return.  "I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable in my 22,000 sq. ft. home.  Maybe it would be best if you go have brunch somewhere you aren't compelled to criticize your hosts."

The show should be renamed "Bethenny and The Others".  I can't believe how Bethenny centric it's become, and she's the most obnoxious, tiresome person on it.  

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

Hasn't Jules watched this show before? She is all shocked at how the other women talk and fight. This is what you signed up for so suck it up buttercup! Geez! 

The cynic/conspiracy theorist in me wonders if that's part of their directive from the producers to a new HW. "Okay, you'll come on and pretend like you've NEVVVVVERRRR watched the show before, and in the talking heads, we want you to be as shocked and horrified as possible at the other women's behavior."

And then should the HW be lucky enough to make the cut for another season, said HW is lulled into a false sense of security due to a favorable first-season/Greek chorus edit, which is then followed by a horrifyingly awful portrayal in their second.

• Love 6

I don't get why Beth is a bitch for not approaching John to settle the issue between them when he and Dorinda arrived at the BBQ.  I was raised with the notion that when you enter a person's home, it is proper etiquette that you greet and acknowledge the householder.  I thought John and Dorinda complete ignoramus to not greet Bethenny when they came into the party, so I don't blame Beth one bit for ignoring them, especially John.  I also don't get why Dorinda didn't talk to Beth beforehand about still bringing John.  But after all the awkwardness of trying to avoid each  other, I thought it was better of Bethenny to try to clear the air so that they could have a better time.  Although it didn't go so well because John proved to be an arrogant  ass.  

• Love 3
10 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Carole thinks Luanne is juvenile for that hula hoop thing she did at the party?  Miss ride her 20 something year old boyfriend’s bike handles, accept strange drug filled candies at a Halloween party from a stranger at a hipster joint on your first date, sitting on store counters dangling her legs asking her boyfriend on a scale of 1-10 how much he was gonna miss her with a cup full of dog shit thinks Luann is juvenile?  Carole take the beam out of your own eye.

Yep. Carole calls Lu juvenile but turns around and infantilizes herself for her Millennial boyfriend.

And Carole calls John "misshapen" like she hasn't seen her own face....

• Love 11

Bethenny snobbily pointing out how much land you get for your money in Jules' hamptons neighborhood made her officially the kind of obnoxious elitist rich asshole she would have made fun of years ago. She's so bitter about so many things. 

Carol around Bethenny is even worse because at least this bitter bitchiness is legit in B. Carol is faking it to be her friend. Pathetic. 

John is gross and stupid. At least Michael seems nice. 

• Love 10

I think that Carol is DEFINITELY insecure about her age difference with her boyfriend. She is putting it on LuAnn, but really, it's from herself and whatever. Adam has said to her. LuAnn is totally over it, and the fact Carol is still clinging, there is an issue there, and she said that she didn't think the relationship would last more than 5 years. That's Carol, not Luanne. Carol has some lessons to learn, but she's a little arrested development, not experienced much. Now she has a blue collar young boyfriend so she can understand her privilege. And maybe thats what she hates about Luanne. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I don't get Carole.  She's angry at Lu because of what she said about Adam.  But she knows she won't last with Adam.  Is Adam the love of Carole's life or is he a guy she's hooking up with?  

• Love 4