Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I can't believe I'm analyzing WWHL and Brandi, but I am watching the show right now (it's only about 12 minutes into it).  I could see that Brandi was getting annoyed or upset when the "scrambled eggs" comment was made, and then when Jeff made the comment about getting the psych evaluation (for the kids).  Then Jeff made the STD remark.  It was clear that those comments did not sit well with her, but she was trying to be a good sport. 

So now I am going to watch the rest of it and see how it plays out!  Maybe some extra things were said during the commercial break that upset her?

Just watched it, and it was super awkward. But it came out of nowhere. It was really odd because she joked about the std comment when he made it. Jeff also said it in a relatively low tone and it was Brandi who repeated it louder. What was also strange was the delayed reaction. You could tell it was real by Andy's super awkward smile; he wasn't sure what the hell was going on.

I get that she may have gotten her feelings hurt, but Brandi is always saying rude, nasty things about people and revealing other's secrets all the time with no remorse and with glee. I found her reaction extremely hypocritical, especially since earlier in the show she was refusing to apologize for a bunch of other shot she's done/said. I don't feel sorry for her.

Also, she was acting as if Jeff revealed something she told him in private, but then says, "you know you read that in my books!" I was very confused.

Thinking back on the episode, I think she may have actually gotten upset at the "scrambled eggs" comment, because I'm pretty sure I also heard Jeff say something along the lines of not wanting her eggs because she's crazy. It was when all 3 of them were talking over each other during that segment, so I may have misheard. But I definitely remember chuckling when he said it, cause she is certainly certifiable.

• Love 4

Okay.  I have now watched the whole episode.  Picking up where I left off in my comments above, I saw that Brandi was getting visibly annoyed at the scrambled eggs comment, the psych evaluation comment and the STD comment.  Maybe she was "holding it in" and trying to be a good sport, letting her anger fester until she just had to toss the drink.  Maybe Jeff said something that irritated her during the commercial break, and it triggered her reaction.  Maybe there is more to the story than what we know, and Jeff has said things that bothered her on other occasions too.  Or maybe Brandi was just being dramatic for the camera, as she is on RHoBH.

When Brandi turned around to cry, it seemed a bit over the top unless she was just overwhelmed with emotion.  Who knows?   When she turned back around, I didn't see a wet face... but she still looked legitimately upset.  Jeff's confusion and awkwardness seemed totally genuine -- he just wanted to get out of there.  Andy was legitimately feeling awkward.  And those poor Egbers!  They weren't even in a position where they could watch it and make witty comments from a comfortable bed -- they had to stand there and be quiet.

Has anyone watched the After show?

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 1

I think Jeff can be mean, but I think Brandy is a mess. She's not a young girl anymore but she acts like it and then expects people to come to her rescue. She is middle-aged. I would never confide in her or trust her with any sensitive information. I actually liked that during the stupid ref game (I find most of the games stupid), Jeff pointed out how she could've hurt Lisa's business in saying what she said. I just think she got as good as she gives from Jeff.

• Love 8

Missed it, but I think they rebroadcast during the day today.

The interesting (to me) thing is that I just hopped on over to Twitter to see what was being said, and Brandi has me blocked.   Why, I don't know, although I'm sure I've made some negative comments about her, nothing too bad and you know, I was just being the Truth Cannon. 

I'll now take a page out of Brandi's book of life: 

"I'm sorry Brandi.  Please unblock me.  I cried all night...oh, and here's a nice necklace for you"

We're good now, right?

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 6

Brandi is now claiming on Twitter that it was all an act, that she and Jeff conspired to "fool Andy" and when she turned away it was to hide her laughing. I just can't with this basic bitch...

Brandi is now claiming on Twitter that it was all an act, that she and Jeff conspired to "fool Andy" and when she turned away it was to hide her laughing. I just can't with this basic bitch...

I thought it was a joke, so this makes sense. I just don't understand why they didn't come clean at the end, I guess this is how Brandi stays relevant. It is the same on the Housewives.

• Love 1

It wasn't a joke. Brandi is a lunatic.

She is spinning it because she came off looking even more nuts then ever. I'm sure Jeff will back her up just to be nice.

Neither Jeff or Brandi are that good of actors. The shock on Jeff's face was real.

Brandi is just crazy, at the beginning when her scrambled eggs (ha) are mentioned, she starts to go off about them "talking shit about her kids". Andy has make a point to say "nobody is talking about your kids".

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

It wasn't a joke. Brandi is a lunatic.

She is spinning it because she came off looking even more nuts then ever. I'm sure Jeff will back her up just to be nice.

Neither Jeff or Brandi are that good of actors. The shock on Jeff's face was real.

Brandi is just crazy, at the beginning when her scrambled eggs (ha) are mentioned, she starts to go off about them "talking shit about her kids". Andy has make a point to say "nobody is talking about your kids".

I was about to post the same thing.  Jeff looked completely blindsided; coupled with Andy looking back forth between Jeff, Brandi, and the cameras with an "oh fuck!" look on his face as he tried to placate her.  Even when Jeff leaned over towards her while her back was turned to the camera and she snapped at him not to touch her, Jeff threw his hands up in a defensive position and started saying, to Andy, "I swear I wasn't trying to touch her; I only wanted to apologize again."  That shit was real.

I agree that Brandi is nucking futs and she realized that she came across more certifiable than normal and is now trying to back track.

Although, I haven't seen the after show and maybe it played out differently on that.

• Love 2

I saw the after show and it seemed much shorter than usual because it was still a little awkward. @luckyroll3 I agree, she's backtracking as usual and I agree with @IMJAGAIN that Jeff will back her up just to be nice and Brandi is a lunatic.  Brandi probably had a meltdown after and played the victim and Jeff told her he will say it was a joke.

• Love 1

From Brandi's twitter :

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville  ·  8h 8 hours ago
People @JLJeffLewis & I were joking!We are good friends !I turned around cuz I couldn't stop laughing we wanted to fool Andy! #wefooledandy

Wonder what Andy thinks about that?? I don't he wants anyone screwing with his show .

Jeff and Brandi are similar in the insult, humiliate and apologize profusely afterward technique. I just find Jeff far more clever than Brandi.

From Brandi's twitter :

People @JLJeffLewis & I were joking!We are good friends !I turned around cuz I couldn't stop laughing we wanted to fool Andy! #wefooledandy

Wonder what Andy thinks about that?? I don't he wants anyone screwing with his show .

Jeff and Brandi are similar in the insult, humiliate and apologize profusely afterward technique. I just find Jeff far more clever than Brandi.

You are right- they were screwing with his show, because they only care about themselves. It's ironic how Jeff was defending Lisa about Brandi defaming her business and now whether or not it was a joke Jeff is going along with it, resulting in many viewers questioning Andy's integrity, (is that an oxymoron?), which will have direct effects on his business.  

Edited by druzy

Hmm... I'm not sure what to make of any of it.  While there were aspects of the whole spectacle that definitely seemed phony or forced, i.e., Brandi turning her back and dramatically crying, and dramatically tossing the drink on Jeff, there was something real happening underneath it all as well.  It was not completely fake.   Their acting is not that good.   I wonder if Brandi and Jeff talked about "fooling Andy" before the show began, and then perhaps Jeff said something that Brandi wasn't expecting and it upset her, so it took an ugly turn that Jeff wasn't expecting.

My feeling is that Brandi thinks that she and Jeff are better friends than they actually are.  Jeff probably feels differently.  Brandi probably cooked up some silly scheme to have a fight on the show, which Jeff may or may not have gone along with.  He ended up saying several things that bothered Brandi.  She threw the drink at him, assuming he'd be okay with it because they're friends and 'they' concocted the Fool Andy plan.  But Jeff was not fully expecting it.  Meanwhile, (much like Tamra over on RHoOC) Brandi has probably been a pain in the ass for Bravo to deal with -- even though her drama is good for RHoBH -- and after tossing the drink on Jeff (whether it was staged or not, Andy did not seem to know it was coming), she may have been reprimanded in some way.  Now, we're getting the "It was all a joke" excuse.

The bottom line is that, if it was all a poorly staged joke -- even the palpably awkward moments and reactions -- then it was a joke with no punch  line or payoff.  If they were trying to fool Andy, then they should have given us the big reveal at the very end of the show.  And if Brandi and Jeff did all of that to make us think that they are now feuding, I mean...  who cares?  No one cares if Brandi Glanville and Jeff Lewis don't get along.  It's not like Julia Roberts threw a drink at Oprah or something.  We're only talking about it here to try to determine if it was real or staged -- or a bit of both -- but I don't think anyone here would actually care if those two crazy kids were mad at each other.

Edited by Sherry67
  • Love 4

From Brandi's twitter :

Assuming that Andy wasn't in on it (and I have my doubts that he wasn't), he had to ultimately be pleased about it. It's controversial and therefore interesting,  and generated some buzz (at least as far as his target audience is concerned).  In other words, it was a microcosm of all the plots of every Bravo "reality" show.  What's not for a talk show host to like?

It really did seem to come out of no where.  They were more or less fine before the final break, then Brandi interrupts Andy in order to throw the wine with the explanation that it was because of something that Jeff said at the beginning of the show.  Seems kind of awkwardly executed; if she was really that pissed wouldn't she have thrown the wine right away? Of course, had that happened then the remaining 20 minutes of the show would have been weird, instead of just the last 2 minutes.  

And of course, in the RHoBH that aired earlier the same night, Brandi threw wine at Eileen. Coincidence?  Like the plots of every other Bravo "reality" show, I'm not buying it.

Edited by Lone Wolf
  • Love 2

Yeah, I didn't believe her crying was real and Jeff's reaction didn't seem like his usual behavior so I can believe that it was a joke on their part. Especially didn't believe it when she mentioned her two books while supposedly crying).

Leave it to Brandi to go along with a joke that actually makes her look worse to people who don't know it was a joke (hypocritical, can dish it out but can't take it, etc). I do find it interesting that she doesn't seem to like it too much when people suggest that she's crazy after doing something over the top inappropriate. Like it's hitting too close to home. She's mentioned depression and anxiety before but I've always wondered if there were other mental health issues involved. Her emotional maturity doesn't seem to be where it should be for a 40 year old.

I don't watch the Housewives shows (even though I watch Andy's show...mostly for non-Housewife guests) but it is hard to avoid Brandi since she is so desperate for attention and is everywhere.  I do believe it was staged...for one thing, if she was that pissed she wouldn't have waited until after the break to throw the wine.  But this just shows how desperate and needy she is.  Not to go too much off topic, but I watched the Celebrity Apprentice and I was actually feeling sorry for the hated Kate Goselin with the stuff Brandi was pulling regarding her.  I feel sorry for how embarrased her kids must be to always have everything be about her sex life. I seriously see a much more stable environment with Eddie and LeAnn crazy as that souds.

• Love 1

Jeff's reaction seemed real to me. When he asked aloud about why he was the one who was apologizing and when he said that he was uncomfortable, I thought it all seemed very real. I wonder what the chances are that they'll appear together again on WWHL?  

I thought Brandi was turned around in the chair because she wasn't really crying and didn't want people to examine whether or not there were actual tears. 

If they were joking then what was the pay off of the joke? Why not clue people in then and there that it was a joke? 

Brandi was probably proving that caller right about how her behavior might very well be connected to mixing pills and lots of alcohol. 

Why does Bravo continue to employee this woman when she's so obviously destructive and impossible to control? I think it's outrageous that she's allowed to get away with repeatedly throwing wine on other Bravo employees. If somebody had done this to Brandi she'd be the one crying victim.

I really do find it offensive that she still has a job with Bravo and will likely continue to have one because of her bad behavior. No way are they going to dump her during the run of Celebrity Apprentice. No way is she not going to be a fixture on RHBH and WWHL next season. It's too frustrating and *not* particularly entertaining in my opinion. 

• Love 6

Bravo really does need to stop encouraging people like her and lead them to therapy or institutionalization instead of rewarding them with screen time/fame and money.  It's part of the reason I was always uncomfortable watching Danielle on RHoNJ, as it was clear she had some serious mental issues that needed to be addressed without a camera crew in tow.

• Love 1

Just managed to catch up via DVR. I'm conflicted. Jeff's reaction seemed real and Brandi's actions seemed like a joke. It looked to me like Brandi wasn't crying but rather trying to keep from laughing. But Jeff did seem a bit mystified.

Something went awry. I'm surprised Jeff hasn't said anything on twitter yet.

• Love 1

From Brandi's twitter :

I remember an interview or maybe they were just on the same show together that Brandi did with Howard Stern a couple of years ago. She told him she wanted to have a show like him and it was around that time that I noticed her podcast. I'd bet a big part of her behavior is an attempt to be like her favorite shock jock Howard. Howard, Chelsea Handler, Jeff and just about anyone else does it better because you're right, Brandi just isn't clever and can't read a room when drinking. People think she's crazy, I think she thinks its her career and she's desperate.

• Love 1

My feeling is that Brandi thinks that she and Jeff are better friends than they actually are.

I agree, and I think that is true about most of the "celebrity friendships" she claims to have.

• Love 2

I'm willing to bet money that her meltdown on WWHL was real. As a reality TV addict, I live for the moments they go off-script. She didn't like the "scrambled eggs" snark and it went downhill from there. No way that Jeff was thinking of Brandi's health status or her book when he made that joke.

It took awhile for her lizard brain to form the delayed reaction and then she lost her shit. Andy and Jeff were completely unprepared and had no idea what to do. I loved it - it was so awful and horrible and wonderful.

Edited by missy jo
  • Love 4

I don't feel sorry for Jeff at all.  He is a very cruel man who enjoys humiliating people and passes it off as "jokes".  Jeff can be very intimidating and mean spirited to people he deems beneath him.  It is high time someone stood up to him.

Throwing a drink is juvenile but I believe she was hurt and turned around to keep herself from crying. 

Jeff says mean things and passes them off as jokes.  Brandi does too.  So she doesn't like it when a joke is made at her expense.  Suck it Brandi. 

I thought the egg donor comments were going to be that she's too old to donate (which is true).  The scrambled thing, meh, not that cruel.   The STD comment, kinda funny to me and I had forgotten that she had one. 

None of this stopped Brandi from trashing Kenya's hair or stating someone she hasn't met is gay.  No sympathy for her badly behaved self.  And no I don't believe she was crying as there were no tears, no smudge and she mentions she has 2 books.

I didn't see the after show but Brandi tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/BrandiGlanville/status/552874483154169856/photo/1

Looks like they made up to me.

Yolanda (RHoBH) comparing Lyme disease to cancer - it's worse than cancer because you can't see it - it's the silent killer. 

Um, dumbass, it's not.  It's just not.

Oh, and now we hear she "lost her voice" for, not 18 months now, but 2 years! Has someone been doing voiceovers for her??  SMH.

I was from the beginning feeling Brandi was not crying, but laughing. When she turned around, there was just something about the sounds she was making and the way her shoulders were shaking that seemed more like laughter. Jeff may or may not have been in on it. I don't know him at all, but he did look taken aback.

So much cray-cray in just 1 day - it's dizzying.

• Love 1

andy--please disinfect that chair the skank sat on if you expect anyone to sit on it.  Better yet, throw it away, because it probably cannot be decontaminated.

Considering what a bathroom slut I keep hearing from rather credible sources Cohen seems to be, I think the disinfecting should be for the entire set as a courtesy to any and all his guests.  Even his own not so subtle bragging seems to suggest he holds the cast of Vanderpump Rules as something to beat on his own.

I'm willing to bet money that her meltdown on WWHL was real. As a reality TV addict, I live for the moments they go off-script. She didn't like the "scrambled eggs" snark and it went downhill from there. No way that Jeff was thinking of Brandi's health status or her book when he made that joke.

It took awhile for her lizard brain to form the delayed reaction and then she lost her shit. Andy and Jeff were completely unprepared and had no idea what to do. I loved it - it was so awful and horrible and wonderful.

I agree with you here - it was a delayed reaction as she processed all of the slights she felt she had suffered through the entire show.  She wasn't happy that Jeff only took her side vs. Scheanna and LeAnn (none of the others), there was the scrambled eggs comment, the STD comment, etc.  I would have to re-watch to list the others (I'm thinking there were 2 other things that she visibly reacted to), but I just can't put myself through it at the moment. 

Jeff's reaction seemed very real, and the awkwardness was seeping through the tv screen. 

I thought the episode was nuts, too. I know as I watched, I thought Jeff was pretty insulting to Brandi, though I think he was being honest. A truth cannon, perhaps. He's never tactful--ever, and borders on meanness. I am conflicted about whether Brandi was actually crying, but I agree that Jeff looked perplexed and awkward and Andy looked a tiny bit thrilled, if uncomfortable. Who knows? Brandi needs to stop being outrageous and get a grip. Whether it was a joke or not, it was an enormous FAIL.

I saw it last night and I don't believe for one second that Brandi was crying. I think she was hurt, but the dramatic turn around had me rolling my eyes. Jeff was a dick, but that's his thing. I don't think his apology as genuine either - the moment was just so uncomfortable that he likely felt he had no choice. He looked very confused so I don't buy that this was a scripted moment.

I used to adore Brandi on BH, but I really can't stand her anymore. She's made vile comments to others.

Edited by trimthatfat

Brandy was totally not crying; no redness, no wet eyes and cheeks, no congested nose, perfect makeup, etc.  I do believe she was upset over being the brunt of Jeff's nastiness.  It wasn't just one nasty barb but repeated jabs , especially the one's relating to her eggs.  She really did take umbrage over that one.

I think Jeff can't stand Brandy and the bit at the end wasn't the two of them joining forces to punk Andy.  Just not buying into that one.  Throughout the whole show, I kept noting how much Jeff was leaning away from Brandy instead of leaning toward her and that screen shot of Jeff's expression when Brandy maneuvered him into having to kiss her -- PRICELESS!!!!!

Bottom line, I pray I never have an encounter with any of those three d bags in real life.  They just are not that likeable under the veneer and I suspect that Brandy might be certifiably cray cray.

Andy said on last night's show, with Patrick Wilson and Nicolle Wallace as guests, that he still wasn't sure what happened the night before.  Nicolle mentioned having seen the Brandi/Jeff episode, and was telling Andy that he handled it well -- and he still seemed baffled.  I would normally think that he is not sure whether to believe Brandi's "It's all a joke" story -- but Andy and Jeff Lewis are friends off-camera, I believe (whereas I don't think Andy is actually friends with Brandi), so I'm sure Jeff told him the truth about whatever happened.

By the way, I'm glad that Andy had Patrick Wilson on the show again.  I think I said somewhere earlier in this thread that Patrick's previous appearance suffered because he was paired up with a blah, boring, humorless actress who brought the show's tone to a screeching halt (not direct quote, but that was the gist of what I'd said).  I thought that Patrick probably had a good sense of humor, but the Girls actress he appeared with on WWHL last year just had a weird energy and she killed the whole vibe of the show.  Fast forward to last night, and Patrick was laughing and smiling and totally "in on the joke" the entire time.  It just goes to show that the right pairing of guests can be successful -- whether they are A-Listers, or reality stars, or a combination of both.

Edited by Sherry67

Yeah - she said "You're a fucking asshole."  After Andy had done the sign off, so if it was a joke, why the comment?

I also think it wasn't acting on Eileen's part vis-a-vis the wine throw. Yes, Brandy drank most of it before throwing, because she's stupid but she ain't crazy enough to throw the full glass. And I watched Eileen's face multiple times in rewind and slo-mo; she wasn't expecting it and was PISSED after it happened. If the conspiracy is that she wore a hat instead of curling her hair as normal (??!) then she would have put the hat on before the wine toss so that she didn't get it in her hair. She and Lisa were turned into each other, laughing and when she threw that, everyone reacted including Yolanda and she just ain't that good an actress. They were legitimately caught off guard.

Also, Brandi was her drunk slurring self, who is producing a "scene" under those circumstances? Yes, we get a lot is set up for interactions, but people react as themselves in ways that are discernible. That's the case here, 'cause Eileen's face changed and she was not fucking playing. And Lisa was right behind.

I enjoyed last night's episode.  Lucy Hale is an impossibly, stunningly beautiful girl, and any day I get to look at Josh Lucas is a good day.  Interesting that Josh confirmed he is single, that his preferred "type" of woman is Latino, and that his favorite onscreen sex scene partner was Jennifer Lopez, who had said the same thing about him on WWHL before.  Maybe those two just need to go ahead and date, already!  What a beautiful couple they would be, and I really do like JLo a lot, I would like for her to be in a happy, balanced relationship (with someone more in her age group, just because I do believe that large gaps hinder compatibility).  Of course, I have no idea if Josh Lucas is a giant asshole in real life, but on paper, I think they could have a really nice chance as a couple.

• Love 1

I enjoyed last night's episode.  Lucy Hale is an impossibly, stunningly beautiful girl, and any day I get to look at Josh Lucas is a good day.  Interesting that Josh confirmed he is single, that his preferred "type" of woman is Latino, and that his favorite onscreen sex scene partner was Jennifer Lopez, who had said the same thing about him on WWHL before.  Maybe those two just need to go ahead and date, already!  What a beautiful couple they would be, and I really do like JLo a lot, I would like for her to be in a happy, balanced relationship (with someone more in her age group, just because I do believe that large gaps hinder compatibility).  Of course, I have no idea if Josh Lucas is a giant asshole in real life, but on paper, I think they could have a really nice chance as a couple.

Josh may know exactly what he is doing.  JLo is supposedly free and unattached at the moment -- though probably not for long -- and his favorable, flattering words may get back to her at just the right time.  I remember when he was dating Salma Hayek, but I don't recall reading about what broke them up.

On American Idol the other night Jennifer was talking to Harry Connick Jr., and said something to the effect of, "I'm a great girlfriend...and wife.  I just pick the wrong [fucking] guys..."  

• Love 1

Brandy was totally not crying; no redness, no wet eyes and cheeks, no congested nose, perfect makeup, etc.  I do believe she was upset over being the brunt of Jeff's nastiness.  It wasn't just one nasty barb but repeated jabs , especially the one's relating to her eggs.  She really did take umbrage over that one.

Brandi openly admitted in the beginning of the show that she takes Xanax, antidepressants and drinks wine. She has a substance abuse problem and it's about to ruin her career if she doesn't get a grip on herself soon. I was glad to see Jeff's "nasty barbs and repeated jabs". He had the balls to put her in her place and she didn't like it. Too bad. It's called Karma. 

• Love 4

Frankie Fucking Grande?!?!?!?!  It's almost as if Andy is TRYING to make me stop watching this show.  I had promised myself I would never have to see that talentless, desperate, overgrown child ever again after he ruined Big Brother, and I was doing so well until tonight.  If only my cable company had the bar guest listed in the episode descriptions, I could have kept up my perfect record.

The more I have seen of Lisa Rinna, the quicker she has gone from seeming okay, to try-hard, to try-waaaaay-too-hard, to downright embarrassing.  Good lord woman, calm down, stop with the fake guffaws, and try to at least feign some humility.  When the caller said Lisa's daughters have been such great role models on the show and their behavior has been so admirable, I thought, "But did you see the episode when they went to Montana?  You must not have seen when they went to Montana."

Edited by Irritable
  • Love 2

I really enjoy WWHL, at least when I watch it (I only record/watch it for particular guests.)

It's a great format.

But I really get annoyed when they pair a Bravo celebrity with a "civilian," like on Monday night.

I tuned in because I wanted to see Wolf Blitzer inside the WWHL. (I knew he's familiar with Andy because he's interviewed him on Cohen's book tour.) But instead, the show was focused on the Bravo guest and their Bravo show.

When their are 2 non-Bravo guests, the show is more balanced -- and more interesting.

• Love 1

I liked Lisa Rinna (except for calling Andy 'Daddy'). My biggest laugh of the night was when she was asked if she thought Brandi had a drinking problem and answered, "What do you think?" with a look.

Came over because I heard Brandi threw wine on Jeff Lewis. I stopped watching TRHOBH specifically because of her presence on the show. In fact you can add NeNe for Atlanta and Tamra for Orange as reason for taking them off the DVR. Once I stopped watching all those shows, it was pretty easy to stop watching Bravo all together. And I say this as a former Bravo Ho. Just can't do it any more.

Watched the WWHL episode. Brandi is just Joker-faced crazy and unpleasant to watch, so I won't be tuning in any time soon.

Jeff, on the other hand, I will watch eagerly with un-thrown wine and tastefully painted walls.

Andy was so full of shit during the Gwyneth Paltrow/Amanda Peet episode. Amanda clearly took a backseat to Andy's slobbering over Her Royal Goopness, which reached its peak when he praised her for the brilliance of the "conscious uncoupling" phrase. 

I was surprised Paltrow wasn't alone on her own.

Brad was such a quick wit during that outfits of the housewives game, no wonder Fashion Police hired him! And he dressed like The Joker.