Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I loved two things

1.  The caller who could not stop gushing telling Shannon that they were her #1 fan and then:  "my question is for Dorinda." 

2.  The caller who asked Shannon how she felt about medicinal herbs because he was about to blaze up.  

hilarious.

• Love 2
(edited)
Thanks to Andy, I can no longer have Loverboy play on my 80's station on Pandora because it now reminds me of the clip of his lip synch "performance" where he was proud of being told he was too "rapey" to the female dancers.  I'm so sick of him promoting himself and all the dumb shit he does outside of WWHL.

Well, it is his show, so I can't fault him for promoting himself.  If he doesn't, certainly nobody else would be interested in doing so.  But that "performance" was absolutely cringe-worthy.  Wowza, the awfulness was burned on my brain, much like Simon Van Kempen in tight red leather pants.  Ew.  

Look, my hunch is Andy's desire was to be an actor, but he's an awful performer cuz he mugs too much & he's too aware of the camera & the audience.  It's one of the many reasons he can be sooooo fucking annoying on the show.  He was toning down the cutesy mugging to the camera & the non-stop idiot Joker-smiling for a while.  But now he's doing it again & I'm probably just gonna stop watching cuz honestly, I can't take it.

I really like Shannon

Boy, I am so NOT with you on that one.  Brainwashing her children to say that "I forgive but I won't forget" crap on national TV to their father & constantly embarrassing herself & her children, as well as non-stop publicly humiliating her husband, makes her someone I can't stand.  Did I like her any better on WWHL?  Maybe, if I never watched her on the OC Housewives.  She was completely different on WWHL.  But so was Dorinda.  On Twitter, Dorinda is a nutcase & a lunatic.  On WWHL she played it all down & she seemed normal enough.  Interesting that both of them seemed completely different (sane & normal) than who they are elsewhere.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

I really enjoyed Shannon and Dorinda together - wish they were on the same show!

Both have their faults (don't we all?), but I think they have good hearts and are more real than many of the others - I'd stick with lunch when hanging with them though; could never keep up with their drinking for a night on the town.

They both looked great btw.

• Love 2
Boy, I am so NOT with you on that one.  Brainwashing her children to say that "I forgive but I won't forget" crap on national TV to their father & constantly embarrassing herself & her children, as well as non-stop publicly humiliating her husband, makes her someone I can't stand.  Did I like her any better on WWHL?  Maybe, if I never watched her on the OC Housewives.  She was completely different on WWHL.  But so was Dorinda.  On Twitter, Dorinda is a nutcase & a lunatic.  On WWHL she played it all down & she seemed normal enough.  Interesting that both of them seemed completely different (sane & normal) than who they are elsewhere.

I'm in your camp, ScoobieDoobs.   I'd like to read a biography on Shannon...a TRUE story.  She seems like a lifelong over-privileged self-indulgent nutcase.  How did she snare that husband and what keeps him in her web (not that he's not creepy).  They're a real odd couple.  Both Dorinda and Shannon seemed like they were different people on WWHL.  Maybe they're better when they don't have to share the attention so much.  I don't really care about Dorinda, but Shannon is pathetic and easy to dislike.

• Love 3
(edited)

I thought it was so ghoulish and crass that Andy was tweeting that they would be remembering Bobbi Kristina LIVE at 11 with Dionne Warwick and 50 Cent.  And then he was tweeting what a "pro" Dionne is for still being on the show the day Bobbi died.  Is that what you want to call it?  I'm guessing Dionne had little if any real relationship with Bobbi but that's just a guess.  My relatives BETTER not show up to work the day I die, let alone a basic cable talk show.

Edited by Morbs
  • Love 3

Yes, DW was wearing a fanny pack. And I agree, she probably wasn't very close to BK. But truth be told, I couldn't care less if my relatives went to work the day I died. I'm dead...how will I know? Who cares? (yes, I'm Joy Behar :))

• Love 2
(edited)

Yes, DW was wearing a fanny pack. And I agree, she probably wasn't very close to BK. But truth be told, I couldn't care less if my relatives went to work the day I died. I'm dead...how will I know? Who cares? (yes, I'm Joy Behar :))

Well, at first, the idea she would still do the show, in spite of Bobbi Kristina having just died seemed extremely crass & disrespectful to me.  I'm not sure I've changed my mind about that.  She may not have been all that close to her, but she absolutely was to Whitney.  

Sure, Satan Andy was grateful she didn't bail at the last minute, for his own selfish purposes.  Without Dionne there, the show woulda been awful.  50 Cent is great, but Andy seems very, very, very nervous with him, so the 2 of them alone woulda probably been pretty terrible.  Was surprised this show wasn't too bad, only cuz 50 Cent is a good guest & man, his sneakers were awesome!

But seeing Satan Andy, with his demonic non-stop phony Joker-smiling at the beginning of this one, when the news of Bobbi Kristina just broke, was really ick & ew.  I know, I guess he didn't have to be somber, but still, it felt blech.  So when he did offer condolences, it seemed so fake.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

When is the Leah Remini/Josh Gad episode? Andy said to post questions last week and I'm curious what she has to say about all the Scientology questions. And she's really good friends with Chelsea Handler who was probably one of the worst guests ever on WWHL.

I don't think Andy liked Meghan Edmonds.

Not At All.

That's one thing Andy and I agree on.

That woman doesn't just have a chip on her shoulder, she has the whole Red Wood Forrest.

• Love 4

When is the Leah Remini/Josh Gad episode? Andy said to post questions last week and I'm curious what she has to say about all the Scientology questions. And she's really good friends with Chelsea Handler who was probably one of the worst guests ever on WWHL.

That episode was actually sometime last week.  

I didn't see it coming at all that Michael Rappaport would be such a genuine Real Housewives fan.  He was even able to reenact Bethenny's "Well maybe I DO know it all" quote from several episodes ago, verbatim with appropriate pausing, from memory!  Impressive.  I almost wish he had been on with someone besides Ramona, because I would love to have heard his opinion of her.

• Love 1

I think Ramona and Michael Rappaport were kindred spirits... finally one person more manic than her.  I had no idea I would enjoy him so much.  I kind of hope they run off together.

Dionne must have barely known Bobbi.  Not only did she do the show, but she seemed relatively chipper the whole time.  She was a great guest, seems like a fun lady, but that was very weird.

• Love 2

I think it's possible that a lot of Bobbi Kristina's family went through the whole mourning process when they were told she was brain dead.  They've had a lot of time to grieve because they really lost her months ago, so it could be that her official physical death has had less of an emotional effect for some of them, like Dionne.

I wouldn't wish Ramona on Michael Rappaport - he seems nice! I wouldn't wish her on anyone, though. 

• Love 1

This episode made me love Michael Rappaport even more than I already did.  He's the type of person Andy needs to have on all the time - genuine housewives/reality fans who are also good sports. 

• Love 1

Can someone fill me in on the episode with Meghan King Edmonds? My DVR didn't record it because it was at a different time. Strange since it has recorded others at special times. Someone mentioned her having a chip on her shoulder? What is the chip about? Thanks in advance!

I didn't necessarily get the chip on her shoulder vibe, but Meghan was extremely self important and annoying.  Everytime she got a question, she would soberly look at the camera and spin out some story about why she's awesome.  She was there with Joanna Garcia Swisher who was way more charismatic and entertaining.  Also Meghan's hideous curly pink hair made her look like Brandi Glanville to me.  Not an improvement.

• Love 1
I don't think Andy liked Meghan Edmonds.

Well, when he asked her what judgey eyes are & she started to go in close to demonstrate, he looked very uncomfortable & went quickly to a break.  Interesting that in person she's even more awful & horrible than on the show.  Horrible, horrible, horrible woman.  Can't blame him for looking terrified when she tried to get close to him.  Reminds me of the times I've seen both Kelly & Aviva on the street.  I quickly crossed to the other side to avoid being anywhere near.  I'm not a fraidy cat, but I was really nervous & skeered seeing those 2 in person (it was at different times, of course).

• Love 3

I mentioned the chip on the shoulder thing about Meghan.

She seems that way to me because, she always seems ready to start an argument, won't let stuff go, extremely defensive, etc.

This is just my opinion.

• Love 1

I cringed when poor Christina struggled to read without her glasses.  She whined about not having her glasses & then tried to read with her arms stretching out like Gumby, like my 90 year old granny might do if she can't find her glasses.  Oy, Christina, not good.  I know, we all get all older & otherwise she looked good, but like I said, I cringed at seeing a senior moment from Kelly Bundy.  Ew.  Sad.

Anyone notice he asked the guy who was the bartender to show his abs twice?  Have no idea who this guy is.  Wannabe/failed actor?  Guess we can assume Satan Andy threw some hundred dollar bills & Gucci wallets at the abs dude to go off with him later?  If he is a wannabe/failed actor he probably went for it.  Ew.  Sad.

• Love 1

He's a working actor who was probably forced to do the bartending gig by an agent.  Just because Miss Andy reeks of desperation doesn't mean everyone else on the show does.  He looked too old for Andy anyway.

I didn't catch the episode, but by "too old for Andy" I'm assuming you mean over 30? ;-)

• Love 1

I thought the redheaded woman who was on the show last night wit Billy Eichner was horrible.  At first, when I realized she's supposed to be funny, or a comedian, I thought her dress must have been a joke - like she was making fun of some of the over the top outfits other women have worn on their appearances.  But then she ended up being so mean and terrible, and I think the dress suited her.   Whatever it was she said about how Brooks needs to be put out of his misery was super gross, no matter what her opinion is of him.  And thinking it was funny to say Shannon is the saddest housewife in the franchise?  How is that amusing?  Clearly she IS one of the saddest, that is her story right now and she's allowing her sadness to be shown because it's real, and she takes being on a reality show seriously (bless her heart).  Not seeing how it's in any way witty to point it out.  Hope that's her last appearance, but if she continues to give Andy "real" "acting" gigs, then I fear she will become a regular.

• Love 2

I couldn't watch Billy Eichner cuz I find him just way too loud annoying & obnoxious to stand.  But I caught a second of Satan Andy playing some game with Sonja Morgan & some loud annoying snotty unfunny woman I didn't recognize, humiliating some shirtless young guys.  I could only bear to watch for a second cuz these guys looked so embarrassed.  Well, I hope none of them had to endure having sex with Satan Andy afterward -- at least not without being paid thousands.

I thought the redheaded woman who was on the show last night wit Billy Eichner was horrible.

I have never heard of her but I thought she was horrible too. She was trying too hard. But she did have a few good one liners (Patti Stanger is made of snakes - HA!). I could see how she could be funny in writing - but she's too much in person.

I only record the show when I find one of the guests interesting...and I find Billy Eichner interesting -- in an annoying sort of way.

I've complained about this in the past: I hate when Andy non-Real Housewives guests and all they talk about is Real Housewives.

The show is great, but leave the RH talk to the RH episodes.

So I was bored out of my mind when (at least for the first half of the show, before I turned it off) Andy talked to Billy Eichner and Jules Klausner about RH.

Yet the episode with Valerie Bertinelli and Colin Jost is exactly why I love this show.  (No RH, lots of fun.)

He assumes everyone is as enthralled with this world he created as he is.

Also he wats to promote the shows as much as possible ("see even famous people watch!") since as a producer more hype may lead to better ratings which might lead to more $ for Andy

• Love 1

The Fantastic Four cast were horrible. I like each of them individually but they were awkward and seemed over each other. There are grumblings the movie is bad, and seeing how little chemistry the cast had together I can believe the rumors.

• Love 3

I LOVE me some Ice T and Coco.

You'd never know she's SIX months pregnant. Her baby is SMALL!

The baby must be OK, so I guess I should say her BELLY is small.

Edited by selhars
  • Love 2

I agree!

Also, I agree 250% with Ice's statement that the (push) present when you're pregnant is the baby itself!  No offense to anyone who is into that thing, but the whole idea just seems somewhat tacky to me.  And the idea now that it's expected, well, I have no words.  Then again, I have all sorts of old-fashioned ideas about what's appropriate and what's not, so don't go by me (and Ice-T).    

• Love 3

Oh my, Andy just asked Vicki how her Mom was, instead of how's the family doing after your Mom's passing. Such an awful and uncomfortable mistake.

At least she didn't start shrieking and managed to answer him. And he apologized multiple times. Still, you know he was dying on the inside at that slip up.

• Love 1

Andyyyyy, major cringe worthy moment asking how Vicki's mom was! It took a long second to even realize what he had just said. Vicki's face said it all. He was very apologetic but, ooof.

HATE that Tamra was there kissing Andy's ass by flirting and sitting on his lap. That's her boss!

• Love 2

That Jeff Lewis was pretty wound up, there, wasn't he? He's usually fairly low-key; was he auditioning for another spokesperson gig since Living Spaces fired him, or was he just drunk?

That Jeff Lewis was, indeed, pretty drunk . . . I have seen him a couple different times on different tv shows like that. It's kind of funny to see him like that but would imagine it could wear on you if you lived with him . . . depending on how often.

Catching up on episodes. I really enjoyed Salma Hayek! She was funny and entertaining and apparently willing to eat anything!

I do not know who that Austin kid was. He seems like a slightly more polite Justin Bieber?

I'm judging Connie Britton for doing American Crime Story. It's going to be a trainwreck, right? It just seems like it will be so bad.

• Love 1

I did not recognize Kim Zolciak at all!  I had no idea who she was until Andy announced it!  She looks completely different and has such a strange, delusional attitude. Her plastic surgery denials were kind of laughable.  Even Andy was like "Yeah, yeah, whatever..now we'll take some calls.."

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201553/rs_600x600-150603052210-600.Kim-Zolciak-Instagram-J1R-60315.jpg

I did not recognize Kim Zolciak at all!  I had no idea who she was until Andy announced it!  She looks completely different and has such a strange, delusional attitude. Her plastic surgery denials were kind of laughable.  Even Andy was like "Yeah, yeah, whatever..now we'll take some calls.."

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201553/rs_600x600-150603052210-600.Kim-Zolciak-Instagram-J1R-60315.jpg

In the picture, you can see that she was telling the truth about her lips. The lipliner is overdrawn to make them look bigger. However, I don't care what she says, she clearly has had several nose jobs. And I agree with Andy that she was wearing glasses to distract attention away from her nose.
  • Love 2

In the picture, you can see that she was telling the truth about her lips. The lipliner is overdrawn to make them look bigger. However, I don't care what she says, she clearly has had several nose jobs. And I agree with Andy that she was wearing glasses to distract attention away from her nose.

Darn, I must have missed that, but I'm so glad he said it!

In photos her lips can be explained away with lip liner a little, but watching her try to move them when she speaks is a whole other story.  She's a lying liar who lies through her fake, blinding teeth.  I assume while the nannies and staff are taking care of her hoard of children,  she just stares at herself in the mirror trying to find another body part to put under the knife, or to shove full of Botox and fillers.

• Love 3