Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Andy is SO MAD at James for cussing (not that I blame him, it was ridiculous). Lala seemed embarrassed, and she willingly goes by Lala so that's saying something.

I'm not sure he was really mad at them, but he was def annoyed.  The thing is, they were bleeped for such long stretches, I couldn't figure out what they were saying.  So that does affect his show.  Well, those 2 noodnicks are his employees, so I bet he told them to tone it down in the future.

And just what is Jax's "little secret" Lala was talking about?

Actually, the best part of this one was hearing Lala sing.  That girl really can sing.  No wonder Scheana can't stand her.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

The secret is that Jax has herpes. James spilled the beans right after Lala's speech. It wouldn't surprise me at all if it's true given Jax's track record and dislike of condoms, but James opened him up to a lawsuit with that comment. Jax has a much better case against James than Joanna does against Brandi, especially if he can prove he doesn't have it. I think this is why Bravo has gone totally radio silent on the issue.

ETA: someone call Meghan PI and see if Jax is faking herpes

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 4

I don't watch VPR anymore...wow, that Lala is insufferable. She has quite the attitude. And if she's dating James, no standards either.

Andy was pretty annoyed with the cussing. I don't think James and Lala will be asked back. I can't believe James just blurted out that Jax has herpes. Not shocking, but really, people, have some discretion.  

• Love 3

The herpes thing is a pretty nasty accusation to casually fling out there, even if it's probably true.  Now, I wonder if Satan Andy is gonna ask Jax about it.  Or will those idiot chicks on the After Show talk about it?  Jax seems to be on every one of those things.  I was watching the After Shows & now I'm really over those 2 gals.  They are really getting on my nerves.

I agree that both James & Lala are coming off hard-edged & extremely unlikeable.  If they are supposed to be the new break-out stars of VR, I'd say it's not working.  And going by the constipated/nauseated/disgusted look on Satan Andy's mug thru this one, I'd say he's not exactly thrilled with either of these 2 right about now.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2

Andy is SO MAD at James for cussing (not that I blame him, it was ridiculous). Lala seemed embarrassed, and she willingly goes by Lala so that's saying something.

I thought he was merely annoyed, but given what he was saying tonite about it being "one of the worst shows ever", I think you were right.  He musta been very pissed.  And it was exactly because of what I suggested.  There were long stretches where they were bleeped & you couldn't tell anything of what they were saying & it made the show feel disjointed & shitty.  I wonder if Satan Andy threatened them (after the show) the same way Lisa threatened James after the fight with Jax.

Man, that model girl was annoying as fuck.  Yeesh, what young hot chicks get away with cuz they're young hot chicks, eh?  And Seth Myers?  I just don't get his appeal.  Bores the absolute shit outta me.  The "sexy Santa" bartender got my attention.  Satan Andy coulda focused the cams on that guy for a half-hour & it woulda been an OK show to me.  As it was, not good.

• Love 3

Thirty years ago my Doctor told me about 80% of the adult population had herpes. Thirty years ago! That said, I'd bet pretty much everyone has some strain of it and we're hypocrites to act shocked about it and point the finger at that dirty person with it. Shut up James, because its a good bet you have that and probably something else too.

• Love 2

Thirty years ago my Doctor told me about 80% of the adult population had herpes. Thirty years ago! That said, I'd bet pretty much everyone has some strain of it and we're hypocrites to act shocked about it and point the finger at that dirty person with it. Shut up James, because its a good bet you have that and probably something else too.

Same with HPV, and I believe the chances of passing on medicated herpes during a non-outbreak is actually pretty low. I hope I didn't come across like I was adding to STD-based stigma because that's actually a huge pet peeve of mine. :) Also, it's not like James is some nun--not to mention he slept with Kristen who slept with Jax who slept with Stassi who slept with Peter who slept with Katie who slept with Tom. And FI Tom slept with Kristen after she slept with Jax and then slept with Ariana. So for all we know they ALL have it and Lala is the newest.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 3

I DVR WWHL and I don't watch episodes with any of the Vanderpump Rules people on because I don't watch the show and there is no entertainment value in it for me.

Last night I watched the episode with Patti LaBelle and Phaedra Parks and had to come here to comment on how Patti COULD NOT KEEP HER HANDS OFF PHAEDRA.  It was creepy, creepy, CREEPY ! ! ! !  WTF was up with that?!?

• Love 1

Yeah, this one wasn't bad.  Not much of a JLaw fan here.  For me, she waffles between being down-to-earth & kinda nice to being a spoiled brat star type.  Here, she was mostly nice & down-to-earth & kinda funny.  Satan Andy's cutesy mugging (ugh) & fame-ho panting over a celeb usually makes me wanna vomit.  He did that here a bit, but not too bad.  I coulda lived without Jax there.  I can't believe I ever found him attractive.  Man, he makes me nauseous now.

Re: Jennifer Jason Leigh.  So. Many. fillers. and So. Much. Botox.  

She didn't seem like she was having fun at all. But then, it could be because her face couldn't move, and therefore couldn't register emotion.

Samuel L Jackson gives zero fucks, and I enjoyed him immensely on the show.  He embraced the spirit of the show.

• Love 2

Loved SLJ.

Jennifer Jason Leigh has changed so much I honestly couldn't tell which one she was in Single White Female. She seemed to loosen up midway thru the show. Moor all those fillers, her teeth were freakishly yellow.

• Love 1

Brooke Shields was a lot of fun last night.  Tipsy looks good on her.  On the flip side Heather Graham seemed uncomfortable, but damn she looks good, not just for her mid-40's, but any age!  However, my favorite guest was definitely the kangaroo.

So Andy ran down a long list of plastic surgery procedures to Khloe Kardashian, asking if anyone in the family had them done.  When he got to nose job, Khloe answered NO.  Did she forget Kim's blatantly obvious nose job that wiped the last remaining bit of Armenian off of her?  

When she said no to butt implants, I almost protested, but then I realized that she and Kim had fat injected into their butts, so I guess that doesn't count as "implants".

• Love 1

I'm not a Michelle Collins fan.  I've never liked her on The View.  My prob with her is I never think she's funny.  Maybe I don't get her, Idk.  She kept saying she had no opinion on various things, and then went onto offering her opinions, none of which were funny -- at least not to me.

I thought she'd slaughter Jax & it seemed at first like she was.  Then, to my surprise & horror, it looked like she was into him & wanted him, which kinda made me nauseous.  He was looking at her like he wasn't into her at all.  Jax was just being his usual pig self.  He didn't look quite as swollen & bloated & sweaty as he does on VPR.  He still looked like the slimy/smarmy character he is.  Michelle looked really pathetic moving close to Jax & getting kinda handsy & touchy with him.  He was clearly not into it.  This ep gave me the creeps.  There is no point to watching Jax off VPR cuz all he does is lie & he seems to take pride in lying.  Blech.  Thanks, Satan Andy.  Had to take a shower after watching this one.

• Love 7

Michelle wasn't funny or clever at all even though you could tell she thought she was and came across as trying too hard. Michelle and Nax (Nasty Jax) as guests didn't compliment each other at all so it made the whole thing awkward and clunky. I felt icky after watching this ep too. 

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 5

Agreed, Biff was great here.  Only prob is he had absolutely no effect on Jax.  Jax clearly couldn't care less.  He really couldn't.  So Biff's usually fun venom was pretty much wasted here.  Eh, bad choice pointing Biff at Jax, Satan Andy.  Biff is fun ONLY when his target gets flustered.  So it didn't work.

Was it supposed to be Michelle's sense of humor -- her being all over Jax?  Didn't look like it to me.  Just looked (to me) like her digging him & him not being into her at all.  Ew.  And it also looked to me like Michelle's shtick was pathetically failing & falling flat & wasn't funny.  

Will Satan Andy have her back?  She wasn't funny & she didn't display much knowledge of Housewives, which is his requirement.  And man, her tag line for Housewives was too long & especially unfunny.  But as long as she's on The View (and probably for that reason alone), he'd have her back, given the fame-ho he is

• Love 2

I don't watch the View... is Michelle Collins supposed to be funny?  She was that annoying person you're stuck talking to at a party that you are looking desperately to get away from.  Biff was also irritating.  Jax has been a jackass for four seasons now.  If he still upsets Biff that much, Biff needs to watch a different show.

Michelle Collins is always trying to be funny on The View even when it's not appropriate. Occasionally something she says is actually funny. Her behavior is annoying though and she acts pretty much the same way as she did last night on WWHL.

• Love 1

I saw Biff's initial assault on Schwartzie, which Andy actually looked surprised by, I thought; he got a lot of angry feedback that night (poor Tom looked wounded!) but I gather Satan has made him a regular now? Who else has he called in about? And do we think he's really some guy that snuck past the phone screeners that first night, or is he just a plant?

• Love 3

I saw Biff's initial assault on Schwartzie, which Andy actually looked surprised by, I thought; he got a lot of angry feedback that night (poor Tom looked wounded!) but I gather Satan has made him a regular now? Who else has he called in about? And do we think he's really some guy that snuck past the phone screeners that first night, or is he just a plant?

I totally think he's a plant. It's already getting old. 

• Love 2

I can't tell if I liked Dermot Mulroney or not. He was sort of funny but not. He was sort of interesting but not. He was sort of in the joke for Watch Happens: LIVE but not. Overall, he's a good looking guy, has great hair and has been in some great movies. That said, I still don't know if I liked him or not. Could someone help me decide? LOL!!!

• Love 4

Agreed, Biff was great here.  Only prob is he had absolutely no effect on Jax.  Jax clearly couldn't care less.  He really couldn't.  So Biff's usually fun venom was pretty much wasted here.  Eh, bad choice pointing Biff at Jax, Satan Andy.  Biff is fun ONLY when his target gets flustered.  So it didn't work.

Was it supposed to be Michelle's sense of humor -- her being all over Jax?  Didn't look like it to me.  Just looked (to me) like her digging him & him not being into her at all.  Ew.  And it also looked to me like Michelle's shtick was pathetically failing & falling flat & wasn't funny.  

Will Satan Andy have her back?  She wasn't funny & she didn't display much knowledge of Housewives, which is his requirement.  And man, her tag line for Housewives was too long & especially unfunny.  But as long as she's on The View (and probably for that reason alone), he'd have her back, given the fame-ho he is

I don't watch The View, but I can honestly say that this woman is the most annoying person I've seen on TV in a long, long time, and considering that I'm a pathetic Bravo addict, that's something.  At first I was embarassed for her and then just plain uncomfortable watching it get worse and worse.  Who in the hell decided that this woman belongs on TV?  I would have rather had a half hour of that sleazy, greasy dork, Jax - alone.  

Not only did he not flirt back, but he looked confused, uncomfortable and embarassed and just didn't quite know how to handle her weirdness. I couldn't keep straight whether or not she wanted to mount him or make a fool of him.  I'm not sure that he really knew, either.  Blecchh, that was yucky.

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 3

Yes, I found Michelle's treatment of Jax to be somewhat bullying.  If a male guest had treated, say, Kristen, as derisively and rudely as she treated Jax, they would have rightly been accused of sexism.  And mostly, damn her for making me defend JAX.

I didn't watch last night yet.  Did Andy bring up Aunt Viv's delicious shade to him re: the Atlanta housewives?  She called him a gay pimp and told the Atlanta and Potomac ladies to get off the plantation.  LOVE IT!!!  He probably adores the attention but I'm glad somebody is calling him out for his suspect behavior.  I've always found Andy's questions about hair systems, down with the swirl, etc to be a bit uncomfortable... yet he's the first person to get on his high horse about his own pet political topics and god forbid anybody say anything not 100% fawning toward the gay community.  Glad to see him get called for what he is, even if it is by crazy Aunt Viv lol.

• Love 1

I knew Michelle from high school; she was a year ahead of me, but we were on the same speech and debate team/classes.  She was very nice, and always said she wanted to be a comedian.  I always found her to be awkward funny but not funny funny back then.  Watching the show, I thought she was extremely unfunny.  I didn't think she was seriously trying to flirt with Jax, but that she thought her interactions with him were comedic.  I don't watch the View, but the few clips I have seen of her on them are awful.  

I didn't watch last night yet.  Did Andy bring up Aunt Viv's delicious shade to him re: the Atlanta housewives?  She called him a gay pimp and told the Atlanta and Potomac ladies to get off the plantation.  LOVE IT!!!  He probably adores the attention but I'm glad somebody is calling him out for his suspect behavior.  I've always found Andy's questions about hair systems, down with the swirl, etc to be a bit uncomfortable... yet he's the first person to get on his high horse about his own pet political topics and god forbid anybody say anything not 100% fawning toward the gay community.  Glad to see him get called for what he is, even if it is by crazy Aunt Viv lol.

Wait....what did Aunt Viv say?  When and where?  I love Janet Hubert's rants.  They are always awesome!

• Love 1

I knew Michelle from high school; she was a year ahead of me, but we were on the same speech and debate team/classes.  She was very nice, and always said she wanted to be a comedian.  I always found her to be awkward funny but not funny funny back then.  Watching the show, I thought she was extremely unfunny.  I didn't think she was seriously trying to flirt with Jax, but that she thought her interactions with him were comedic.  I don't watch the View, but the few clips I have seen of her on them are awful.  

Thanks for sharing.  Nice to know she's nice.  Who could tell?  She does seem very, very awkward & insecure.  Idk, I think she makes me extremely uncomfortable cuz she seems so bitter & angry.  She's that way on The View & she was that way on WWHL.  Now that's not necessarily a bad or unusual thing for a comedian.  Many are bitter & angry, but if they're funny, you forget about that stuff.  But Michelle just ain't funny, so all that remains is her anger & bitterness, & It just falls flat & it's mostly pretty unpleasant to watch her.  Pairing her with Jax was a fail, cuz he's not funny in the least, just pathetic.  Maybe if she's on with someone who actually is funny, she might fare better.

I can't tell if I liked Dermot Mulroney or not. He was sort of funny but not. He was sort of interesting but not. He was sort of in the joke for Watch Happens: LIVE but not. Overall, he's a good looking guy, has great hair and has been in some great movies. That said, I still don't know if I liked him or not. Could someone help me decide? LOL!!!

I had the exact same reaction as you.  Dermot seems like a perfectly nice guy.  Nothing really to snark on him about.  BUT his prob is a big one.  He's dull, dull, dull.  And that's probably why he never became a superstar.  Cuz when he was young, he was stunningly gorgeous.  He still looks good now, in his 50's.  He's had a pretty good career.  He's certainly worked a lot.  But he never became a superstar for good reason.  He's an OK actor at best & a snoozer.  How was he as a guest?  Eh, OK.  He's another one that needs to be paired with someone funny & charming -- cuz on his own, he's kind of a bore.  But Jenna seems like a fun gal.

• Love 1

I hope to see (at least hear) someone on the show call him out for his behavior.  Many would not tolerate what he does if he was straight and did it to a woman.  It would be seen as harassment and gross ignorant over objectification.  But for some reason it is seen as cute.  Certainly by him. 

In fact I actually see a sort of meanness to what he does.  Because if a guest shows discomfort, it is really being put on that person.  I remember there was someone one when he first started this show and he was clearly uncomfortable and Cohen and the other guest sort of mocked him.  Like he was so sensitive and they would be as gentle as possible with such a tender feeling baby.  I can't remember who it was but right off the gate Cohen asked him to take his shirt off because he was known for having a good body.  And it was someone rather popular, not just some reality show wannabe hoping to extend that fifteen.

I also wish a woman would politely but firmly put him in his place when he asks the whole "lady pond" question.  I think someone needs to simply tell him that asking about someone's sexual past in any such way, even if meant for fun, is cheap crass and incredibly rude in a time when people still use a sexual identity as an accusation.  That or a drunk guest snap back "tell you right after you list the STDs you have been treated for since my swim in any lady pond is unknown but your easy ways with anything that can put underwear model on his resume and s twenty years younger is promised a tour of the 'set'.  The more I hear about him the bars I have been to in NYC lately he sounds like there is a tell all about his predatory ways mirroring his misogynistic ones in regards to the Housewives to any barely legal guy with a set of abs and a pretty face.

• Love 7

I don't usually cringe at Andy, but I certainly loved it when Stassi Schroeder made fun of him for asking Chris Carmack about Hayden Panettiere's postpartum depression. Carmack's answer ("Um, I haven't spoken to her intimately about that") was rather graceful.

I don't usually cringe at Andy, but I certainly loved it when Stassi Schroeder made fun of him for asking Chris Carmack about Hayden Panettiere's postpartum depression. Carmack's answer ("Um, I haven't spoken to her intimately about that") was rather graceful.

Yeesh, I was cringing at some of the things Satan Andy was making his parents say.  Not funny at all, just cringe-worthy & ick.  In the commercials for this ep, Satan Andy was practically drooling & saying Chris was hot, so I figured he'd be exhibiting some lust toward him, but I didn't see it.  Ah, there was an uncomfortable moment when he asked Chris's age.  Not sure why Chris was uncomfy with saying his age, but he sure looked it.  He said after a pause, "now" he's 35.  Man, Satan Andy had a sour look on his mug.  I bet that was boner kill for him.  I know, gross, but just saying.  After that he seemed much more interested in focusing on Stassi.  Meh to Stassi.

I've liked Chris Carmack since The O.C. so I was happy to see him interviewed. He seemed very nice. If Andy had done his research, he would've known that Chris was in a Broadway show with Alec Baldwin that had a lot of backstage drama.

I think his discomfort was that he thought Andy was going to press on how old he was when he slept with the 42 year old.

Michele Lee and Eileen was a good combo and I loved all of the Knots Landing stuff. Some of the clips they found were hysterical. Michele seemed a touch buzzed too so it was fun. The best episode of WWHL I've seen in awhile. Enough for me to want to comment on it.

• Love 5

I felt exactly the same.  Well, Michelle Lee is probably the perfect guest cuz she's naturally funny & charming & nice.  I was just hoping he wouldn't humiliate her & thankfully he didn't.  To my surprise, he was respectful to her.  And he knew the Knots Landing stuff, which I liked too.  Bust my buttons, a pretty good one.  And Michelle looked awesome, btw. 

• Love 5
Satan Andy was practically drooling & saying Chris was hot, so I figured he'd be exhibiting some lust toward him, but I didn't see it.

Andy was actually drooling over a picture of an eighteen year old Chris Carmack.  At 35, CC is way over Andy's hookup age limit.

• Love 1

Speaking of the Michele Lee episode AND of Andy being a dirty old man, did anyone watch the after show clips?

A woman called in and told Andy how she learned her active-duty Army son was gay after overhearing him profess his lust for Andy. Her "gorgeous, blond-haired, blue-eyed" son. Andy was all excited until she said her son was 38. Which 47-year-old Andy said was a "little old" for him. 

It must be fascinating to be wealthy and powerful enough to openly voice how someone nearly 10 years your junior is too OLD to date.

• Love 8