Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Gloria Vanderbilt is 91?  Her skin looks great but the surgeries have taken their tolls.  Her mind is very sharp though.

Just watched the Vanderbilt/Cooper documentary on CNN.  Very good!  She has had an amazing yet tragic life.  I recommend it.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3

I liked Gloria & Anderson's episode; Andy can always stand to tamp down his enthusiasm, but WWHL got me watching the HBO doc, which I enjoyed.  In BravoWorld talk though, Gloria's appearance and countenance is what Patricia on Southern Charm aspires to, but will never, ever reach.

• Love 8

Just watched tonight's episode with Key & Peele.  Andy said something about their new movie, that hopefully it would propel them into being the next action/comedy duo.  One of the two said, oh yes, that's what we hope for too.  To have a commercial success, and not something we'd be proud of doing (something to that effect).  I took it as a slam to Andy, like not everyone does crap to make a buck, but some have integrity and want their work to be good and mean something.  I think it went over Andy's head as he kept gushing along (like he always says 'very good' - annoys me to no end).

• Love 3

Did anybody catch Andy's comment about the SATs?  One of the questions was whether Key cheated on his SATs and he said no and Andy was like "Those things are so slanted anyway!" or some comment making a ham-fisted reference to cultural insensitivity of standardized tests.  Andy, please don't get political.  You're an asshat.  

• Love 2

I didn't mind Megyn Kelly tonight. I'm not crazy about her haircut but I don't have to live with it. LOL!!! Andy seemed to like her and was actually nice to her. Of course, if it was one of the foxnews male broadcasters I doubt he'd be as friendly. 

The one with Mariah is worth seeing ONLY for the first minute or so -- just to see a closeup of her incredible ring.  Oh. My. God!!!  

Satan Andy stood next to her & he literally came up to about her hip.  WTF???  Is she tall or was she wearing high shoes?  I couldn't tell, but I did see something the other day how she tumbled off her platforms somewhere.  Seriously, the rest of this one is not even worth seeing.  Just Mariah spouting her usual loony Mariah shit, and some hideous drag queens who were supposed to be Mariah, but looked absolutely nothing like her.  I think he tried to place his head up her ass at some point, but I'm not entirely sure (just assuming).  I lost interest & turned it off.

• Love 5

Scoobs I was about to ask what the outcome of the poll question (is the ring too big or just right?) was but I fell aslepp and it sounds like you might have too lol. 

Yeah her heels were hella long - I didn't catch her being noticeably taller than Andy though. 

I want to like her more.  But I don't.  The diva shit drives me crazy.  The chronic lateness (it's a live taping ffs), moving your hosts seating to accommodate your *good* side, looking in the monitor and touching her extensions every 8 seconds, but especially lightweight shading your contemporaries?  That thing she'd said about not knowing JLo.  Not only has she said it before and to her credit, granted there's a difference between meeting somebody in passing and being formally introduced, and having a conversation.  I get that but the part she left out was that after she'd been asked if she knew JLo and responded that she didn't, somehow the subject came up again and she threw up a picture on instagram of her holding a sign that said "I still don't know her".   I stopped listening and went to bed.  Fall outta love with yourself for 5 minutes Mimi.

I'm confirming that she did in fact bust her ass on some staircase recently, in full view of tmz cameras.  The awesome part was her fiance was at the bottom of that staircase waiting for her descend and all through her tumble you see him not even flinch to extend his hand.  It was hilarious.    I also loved that of the pics Andy had in the WWHL games, included was one that prominently featured her double chin profile.  I see you Cohen.  Lol! 

• Love 7

Yeah, I wanted to hate on Mariah for the diva-osity, but I was rolling on the floor this entire episode.  I love that somebody kept Andy's ass waiting and made him move his chair.  In theory, I should be affronted by her J Lo shade and the diva antics, but she really did crack me up the entire episode.

I was also surprised at how she appeared to be 10 feet tall.  I googled her and apparently she's 5'8"?  She looked like a giant.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Scoobs I was about to ask what the outcome of the poll question (is the ring too big or just right?) was but I fell aslepp and it sounds like you might have too lol. 

Hate to admit it, but I did turn it back on & yeah, the poll was a landslide to the ring being just right.  Er, duh!  Well, if Satan Andy was ever gonna fix one of his dumb polls, at least this one was in the right direction -- to (of course) butt-smootch Queen Mariah.  Oh, but that ring is fantastic!  The icky drag queens & Satan Andy's ass-licking?  Not so much.

Hey, something was going on with Satan Andy's hair.  It was a little bit longer & on his forehead.  Er, huh?  I wonder if he borrowed Tom Sandoval's beloved flat iron . . .

• Love 5
7 hours ago, ScoobieDoobs said:

Hate to admit it, but I did turn it back on & yeah, the poll was a landslide to the ring being just right.  Er, duh!  Well, if Satan Andy was ever gonna fix one of his dumb polls, at least this one was in the right direction -- to (of course) butt-smootch Queen Mariah.  Oh, but that ring is fantastic!  The icky drag queens & Satan Andy's ass-licking?  Not so much.

I'm sure the fact that she said "if people say it's too big, then they're haters" played a huge role in the outcome as well. Sorry, Mariah, I'm not a hater...it's ridiculously big...and I'd constantly be worried about it.

14 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I have never seen Mariah interviewed before.  Is she just that crazy?  Was she drunk/high?  Or is/was she both?

It's a gump pendulum, you don't know what it's gonna be one interview to the next.  Personally I don't think she was either, she's just that uh, unique.   In her own words "every now and then, somebody needs a little therapy"

https://youtu.be/2KFRdWch9gw

• Love 3

Guess he didn't dare ask Ms. Diva to actually sing? I can imagine she woulda smashed out his Joker smile with that ring.  

Anyone catch her reaction when he read some question (which we know he planted -- duh, Satan Andy) about Howard Stern wanting to bang her in the '90's?  She looked like she wanted to squash him like a bug.  Wish she woulda.  Instead, she commented on how hideous his hideous green tie was.

I kinda have the same reaction to Mariah as I do to Babs.  Shut your piehole -- unless you're singing, please.

Michael Rappaport?  Nice guy, but exhausting.  Not for me when I'm gonna go beddy bye.  And I'm taking a break on NYC cuz Bethenny (and her endless nastiness) has officially worn me out.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, JakeyJokes said:

Mariah's beef with J. Lo stems from the late '90s when Tommy Motolla (Mariah's ex) gave her a melody for her first album that MC was gonna use. Mariah does not forget, dah-ling.

{{sips slowly}} that's some good tea! lol.

• Love 6

The scuttlebutt is that the original version of J. Lo's "I'm Real" uses a sample that Mariah had already been planning to use, and then the remix of "I'm Real" was recorded as a soundalike for another Mariah song/duet she had just recorded for Glitter circa 2001... two moves masterminded by Mariah's ex-husband, Tommy Mottola!

• Love 2
On May 19, 2016 at 7:46 AM, autumnh said:

I have to say, I think Michael Rappaport just might be the best guest ever...he is so funny, on point and is really fun to watch lol

Hands down, he is the best Housewives critic and super fan ever and he should host ALL reunions. He said John shouldn't have had his hands in Ramonas face and then said especially those "dick beaters". I died. RAPAPORT FOR REUNION. 

• Love 6
(edited)
On 5/18/2016 at 0:21 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Yeah her heels were hella long - I didn't catch her being noticeably taller than Andy though. 

I want to like her more.  But I don't.  The diva shit drives me crazy.  The chronic lateness (it's a live taping ffs), moving your hosts seating to accommodate your *good* side, looking in the monitor and touching her extensions every 8 seconds, but especially lightweight shading your contemporaries?  That thing she'd said about not knowing JLo.  Not only has she said it before and to her credit, granted there's a difference between meeting somebody in passing and being formally introduced, and having a conversation.  I get that but the part she left out was that after she'd been asked if she knew JLo and responded that she didn't, somehow the subject came up again and she threw up a picture on instagram of her holding a sign that said "I still don't know her".   I stopped listening and went to bed.  Fall outta love with yourself for 5 minutes Mimi.

I'm confirming that she did in fact bust her ass on some staircase recently, in full view of tmz cameras.  The awesome part was her fiance was at the bottom of that staircase waiting for her descend and all through her tumble you see him not even flinch to extend his hand.  It was hilarious.    I also loved that of the pics Andy had in the WWHL games, included was one that prominently featured her double chin profile.  I see you Cohen.  Lol! 

On 5/18/2016 at 3:04 PM, DrivingSideways said:

Yeah, I wanted to hate on Mariah for the diva-osity, but I was rolling on the floor this entire episode.  I love that somebody kept Andy's ass waiting and made him move his chair.  In theory, I should be affronted by her J Lo shade and the diva antics, but she really did crack me up the entire episode.

I was also surprised at how she appeared to be 10 feet tall.  I googled her and apparently she's 5'8"?  She looked like a giant.

On 5/19/2016 at 11:48 PM, movingtargetgal said:

I have never seen Mariah interviewed before.  Is she just that crazy?  Was she drunk/high?  Or is/was she both?

I firmly believe Mariah is crazy.  But I love it.  And I am so here for her new reality show. 

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 2

^^^They sound like a match made in heaven.  On Access Hollywood Live, Billy Bush asks Mariah what's one of James best qualities, and she answers "he's generous".  They're both users.

• Love 1

See, that I don't get.  They have exactly zero physical chemistry and he really does seem like he couldn't possibly care less about her.  She's left better looking dudes (Jeter) for the crime of not being fawned over, so this guy? really? She isn't beat for the cash.    But, just when I think I can take her seriously, there's that whole pesky Eminem rumor and I'm back at giggling.

Reza's imitation of a fierce queen or a gritty urban dude can go at anytime now.  The only people I know who can pull that off are RuPaul and Mario Cantone.   I was about to say poor Adam, but shit, he saw the same footage we did.

• Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

See, that I don't get.  They have exactly zero physical chemistry and he really does seem like he couldn't possibly care less about her.  She's left better looking dudes (Jeter) for the crime of not being fawned over, so this guy? really? She isn't beat for the cash.    But, just when I think I can take her seriously, there's that whole pesky Eminem rumor and I'm back at giggling.

I agree re: zero chemistry, but apparently the billionaire wants "eye candy" and the rich diva wants even more money. This way she can continue to show off her ridiculously large diamond, multiple houses, yacht, etc. etc. That's all she cares about...and ditto for James who wants to strut around with her to make himself feel attractive.

I must have missed the Eminem rumor. Can you explain. I need a good laugh too :)

Edited by MsTree
(edited)
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

video itself is fine, but audio is nsfw.   you're welcome. lol.

Lol!  I remember this shit!  I loved that Eminem was all "I didn't say anything because I was trying to be "respectful", but since you wanted to open your mouth and talk shit, 'cause I can talk shit too and produce receipts!"  And all this without instagram and twitter!  Greatness!

I really can't stand any of those Shah's of Sunset people, except the chick who always threatens people with her knives. 

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 3

Gul.  Great-ness.  I'm probably never gonna rock with her but what the hell kinda freak keeps the voicemails?  Like bruh, I know what you're trying to say, but archiving your shit? ::slowheadshake:: have some lemonade for that thirst.

• Love 6

Brandi Granville didn't do Kim Richards any favors by saying Kim's biggest problem currently is that she won't stop trying to kiss Brandi's 9 yr son.  Made Kim sound freakier than she already was.

• Love 1
(edited)

The WATCH WHAT HAPPENS  LIVE appearance of that trio, Whitney, Landon, and Cameron, was to bash Kathryn--that's it. No amount of giggling, shifting, and skincrawling lying of 'I'm evuh so much better than she' can mask the stench. They desperately wish to ensure that their double-standard criticisms of Kathryn ensure Kathryn's demise on The Show. As a male. No, wait!  As a male UP in his 40s pushin' 50, this is what ole NitWitney does--relentlessly slam a 24yr old ❓  They all readily discuss Kathryn's bizness. Actually, they relish it. What about tHOmas' nasty lifestyle ❓ Such a damn classist, elitist, paternalistic, almost misogynistic double standard ( and, i don't even like Kathryn, however...) If they're so mature as Landon ridiculously and fallaciously intimated, talk about their OWN business. Sure Kathryn is messy...BUUT has Kathryn, PERSONALLY, done anything to this catty coven for them to hold this Kathryn Obsession❓  And, WOW (!), they are thoroughly consumed by the woman.

And, of course, there's good ol' boy Shep guffawing with the rest of 'em. Yuck❗ ❗  CanNOT stand any of them.

Edited by BookElitist
4 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Why does Andy look so "brown" tonight?

Is he just back from the tropics or did he fall into a vat of fake bake?

He was on vacay for the past 2 weeks, so his tan (which makes him look like a really pruny old dude) is real.  But Whit?  I think he flipped on a sun lamp when he was in his coffin.  He looked strange & creepy (as usual).  Not used to seeing Count Chocula with a tan, or whatever that was goin' on with his mug.

Landon's earrings were a fail.

I didn't see the beginning of this one.  Did he say anything substantial about Orlando?  He made a few passing comments that were very ineffectual.  When he mentioned Stacy Dash being an ex-wife of Landon's ex-hubby, he said Stacy Dash was stupid.  I perked up.  Finally, Satan Andy said something right on & not the usual shallow shit he says, with the non-stop Joker smile plastered on his mug.  Ah, but not so fast.  Think Satan Andy would ever stop being shallow -- even for one teensy tiny moment?  Uh, nuh-uh.  Then he said he felt so bad about calling Stacy Dash stupid.  Why, Satan Andy, why?  She is stupid.  Very stupid.  Really, really stupid.  In fact, she just twittered the most idiotic shit about Orlando.  And yet, you took back calling her stupid, Satan Andy, you vapid wrinkly dickwad?  Can we guess why?  He probably wants to get her on the show or smooch up to her or fame-ho her somehow -- er, cuz that's what Satan Andy does.

Well, Landon seemed to love Satan Andy calling Stacy Dash stupid.  Why?  She's really mean, that's why.  Beneath her non-stop squinty smile is one mean gal.

• Love 2

Ugh, disappointed to read he took back his totally on-point assessment of Stacey Dash. I just saw a clip on some entertainment show and was about to give him credit for his remarks at the top of WWHL about Orlando, which were actually thoughtful and uplifting for the most part.

• Love 2

Dang, those Broadway people must be half Energizer Bunnies. Leslie Odom Jr. came to the clubhouse directly from finishing that night's Hamilton performance and looked no worse for the wear. Not a particularly interesting guest, he was having to be too discreet to dish, but I applaud and envy his stamina. 

• Love 1

Nick Jonas last night. Does he always try to act so super cool? Lol. I don't know how else to describe it, but it is like he is trying to have this smoldering, mysterious personality. Gag.

• Love 1

Wow, it is like a Jennifer Grey situation....Nene looks nothing like herself. She lost her distinctive features that went with her personality. She no longer looks like someone who would stand out in a crowd, even though she looks good and even younger.

• Love 2
On 6/15/2016 at 1:06 PM, Juneau Gal said:

Dang, those Broadway people must be half Energizer Bunnies. Leslie Odom Jr. came to the clubhouse directly from finishing that night's Hamilton performance and looked no worse for the wear. Not a particularly interesting guest, he was having to be too discreet to dish, but I applaud and envy his stamina. 

He is quite an attractive and interesting man!

19 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

WAS that smooth-faced fake blond NENE??  She said she'd had a nose job, but looks more like a face transfer to me - new MOUTH, jaw, cheeks???  Unrecognizable except for WIG!

I couldn't get over how good she looked.  She looked softer and even spoke softer.

(edited)
On 6/17/2016 at 2:19 AM, telemachus2 said:

WAS that smooth-faced fake blond NENE??  She said she'd had a nose job, but looks more like a face transfer to me - new MOUTH, jaw, cheeks???  Unrecognizable except for WIG!

She definitely had a chin implant to go along with that nose job, and her cheeks look more plumped up.  Did she get her teeth redone, too?  Who ever did her "work" did a nice job. It's a good thing, too, because when you have that much changed on your face it better be right or you end up looking like Michael Jackson. 

Edited by bichonblitz
On 6/18/2016 at 2:53 PM, bichonblitz said:

She definitely had a chin implant to go along with that nose job, and her cheeks look more plumped up.  Did she get her teeth redone, too?  Who ever did her "work" did a nice job. It's a good thing, too, because when you have that much changed on your face it better be right or you end up looking like Michael Jackson. 

She looks like a marionette.  It must be recent because she can't talk properly, something with how she moves her jaw looks awkward as hell.

• Love 2

Never been a fan of Anna Kendrick. She was pictured walking around LA not long ago wearing a hat that said "Fuck Off". Really? Does she think that is oh so cute? 

Carole Radziwell last night. Ugh. She is close to being as thin as Jules. She doesn't think she and Behtenny have been bullies to Jules. She essentially said Bethenny can say or do no wrong and she always agrees with her. Sucking up much?

• Love 3