Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

I always love Rachel Dratch on WWHL.  I laughed hard when Andy asked Erika Jayne if she was wearing a real fur coat (she was), and then Rachel chimed in with "I'm wearing a dead Muppet".

I had the exact opposite reaction!  I didn't find her funny at all.  She was "on" and looking for the laugh, every second, by mugging for the camera.  This is a talk show, not a skit.  I think she fell flat.  

• Love 3

I like Rachel & wanted to find her hilarious, but I didn't.  I tuned out quick.  Haven't caught the show much lately cuz it seems like every ep is some nasty shithead from Atlanta.  No thanks, Satan Andy.  I get that he has his agenda & needs to push his crap, but I have no interest.  Wonder if he'll be off for a while.  DM shows him now in Miami sorting with a mix of his (sorta) famous friends & lotsa rentboys, rentboys, rentboys.  Warning -- the pics here may be bleach for your eyes-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3512072/Andy-Cohen-Baywatch-moment-red-shorts-shows-beach-body-Miami-pool-party.html

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

Andy looks like he gained some weight. Just the other month there were beach pictures floating around and he looked about 15 pounds lighter. I guess he's having fun with his week off. That said, he looks a lot better than others guys his age. I've seen much worse. Of course, if he doesn't lose the 15 pounds by summer time he's dead to me. LOL!!!!!!

Actually, he doesn't look that bad in those pics.  Given his supposed lifestyle of endless rentboys & endless boozing, I figured he'd look worse by now, pushing 50.  When I saw him walking the streets of Chelsea last summer, he looked dumpy, haggard & bug-eyed.  I'll never forget the image of him turning his head around like Linda Blair in The Exorcist -- to see who recognized him.  Pretty sad.

Anyhoo, with all the Bravo shows starting back up next week he's gotta come back to promote them, whether they're his shows or not.

Wow, Satan Andy, you really look like shit with a beard, despite what the rentboys & your paid minions/underlings tell you.

Kathryn was surprisingly low key.  She looked pretty good.  But man, she was dull.  I prefer her screaming like a banshee & generally acting like the lunatic she must be.  When she didn't do that, I was disappointed & tuned out quick.  I couldn't fucking care less about Carson (I call her Miss Pelican), who looked strange.  Really, really strange.  A Trumpy orange & that bloated look from too much botox.  Um, not good.

Actually, he doesn't look that bad in those pics.  Given his supposed lifestyle of endless rentboys & endless boozing, I figured he'd look worse by now, pushing 50.  When I saw him walking the streets of Chelsea last summer, he looked dumpy, haggard & bug-eyed.  I'll never forget the image of him turning his head around like Linda Blair in The Exorcist -- to see who recognized him.  Pretty sad.

Yea, but once you hit around 55 it all catches up with you and goes straight to hell. Quickly. Especially if you like to drink alot. Which I don't, and everything still went straight to hell ! 

I loved seeing the pole results with an overwhelming nod to Kyle and Lisa. It is clear that they are old and good friends. This show is just the a job to them.

• Love 1

He musta been reading this thread cuz he got rid of it.

Anyone catch how rude/nasty Bethenny was to Satan Andy, when he merely asked her if she might move back to the Tribeca place?  It was a legitimate question, but she was just nasty as fuck to him.  His response was a goofy laugh & keeping the Joker smile plastered on his mug.  Man, he must be terrified of her.  Anyone else woulda told her to chill out & take a break from being so fuckin' nasty.  But not Satan Andy.  OK then.

• Love 1

What was the second thing Bethenny said that made her get bleeped? The first time was for saying "JAP-py" and the third time was for almost blowing her storyline.

I nominate Richie the elevator guy for Ed McMahon.

Why does Andy always have Bethenny on alone? Does she insist on it?  Is she too good to sit next to anybody that might take the attention off of her for a minute? Or is his head so far up her manic ass that he actually thinks that she's that interesting? 

• Love 1

Anyone catch how rude/nasty Bethenny was to Satan Andy, when he merely asked her if she might move back to the Tribeca place?  It was a legitimate question, but she was just nasty as fuck to him.  His response was a goofy laugh & keeping the Joker smile plastered on his mug.  Man, he must be terrified of her.  Anyone else woulda told her to chill out & take a break from being so fuckin' nasty.  But not Satan Andy.  OK then.

Isn't he ostensibly her boss, being a producer of the show or whatever?  She doesn't seem to have any respect for him. In fact, she really comes off as abrasive and bitter in general. And her crack about if she were a hot gay man he'd have been to her apartment; Andy must be cutting a wide swath.   

Lots of  bleeping going on last night!  Daddy Andy seemed pissed that Bethenny tried to blow up her super secret health issue.  

I wonder if she's even got one for realsies.  Are-we-or-are-we-not-faking-an-illness seems to be as much of a recurring theme on HW shows as throwing drinks (this from someone who isn't really watching any of them anymore other than what I might see when I'm on the elliptical at the gym).  Off the top of my head, we had Brooks faking cancer on OC, Yolanda faking Lyme on BH, someone faking Munchausen on NY (just saw that the other morning - I think it was the one who started the nail polish line), and now Bethenny's "perfect storm of health issues that most women can relate to" (I did a Google search. She's done a lot of interviews lately and in all of them she said pretty much what she started saying on WWHL when Andy cut her off).  

and now Bethenny's "perfect storm of health issues that most women can relate to" (I did a Google search. She's done a lot of interviews lately and in all of them she said pretty much what she started saying on WWHL when Andy cut her off).  

Umm Menopause?  Fibroids?  Oh Andy....

Isn't he ostensibly her boss, being a producer of the show or whatever?  She doesn't seem to have any respect for him. In fact, she really comes off as abrasive and bitter in general. And her crack about if she were a hot gay man he'd have been to her apartment; Andy must be cutting a wide swath. 

I didn't catch the whole episode (it was too hard to follow with Bethenny's manicness and the constant bleeping made it confusing). Did she really make that crack about him seeing her apartment? If so, I guess I rescind some of my irritation at her appearance. I do enjoy the show, but that's usually in spite of Andy not because of him. I'm all in favor of anyone who's gonna bust his balls to his face. He's such an ass-kissing sycophant, he deserves a little ribbing, especially from someone like Bethenny whom he won't challenge.

I didn't catch the whole episode (it was too hard to follow with Bethenny's manicness and the constant bleeping made it confusing). Did she really make that crack about him seeing her apartment? If so, I guess I rescind some of my irritation at her appearance. I do enjoy the show, but that's usually in spite of Andy not because of him. I'm all in favor of anyone who's gonna bust his balls to his face. He's such an ass-kissing sycophant, he deserves a little ribbing, especially from someone like Bethenny whom he won't challenge.

Yes, she actually said that if she had hot men there, Andy would come to see it. I'm honestly surprised Andy hasn't been there - it seems like he's friends with B outside of the show and she's lived there for...I'm gathering more than a year now. 

I hear you & I'm with you, BUT she seemed to be ripping on him for being gay.  I winced at it.  Look, if she got in some good digs at Satan Andy, I'm all up for watching that.  But, no, I didn't see that.

See, this is the thing with Bethenny.  Her sense of humor is soooo hard-edged & nasty, she doesn't know what's too much or too cruel or nasty or offensive.  Yes, she can be funny (at times).  But more often, her remarks (especially when she's trying hard, hard, hard to be funny, which seems to be always on cam) land with a thud -- because either they're just not funny or merely uncomfortably mean.

I was kidding above, saying he's terrified of Bethenny.  Nah.  This is how he deals with talent.  Are they really such great friends?  Would he be so "friendly" with her if she wasn't on NYC Housewives.  Kinda doubt it.  Notice the dynamic between them on this one.  He's licking her ass & promoting the fuck outta the NYC premiere & hopped up with the non-stop Joker smile on his mug.  She seems like she's barely tolerating him.  Believe it or not, made me feel kinda sorry for him that he has to be anywhere near her.

I really enjoyed the recent episode with Greg Kinnear and Sam Rockwell. They had just met for the first time backstage and even admitted to how much they liked each other. It made for good on camera genuine chemistry and a relaxed show. It was really unlike some of the other past pairings, especially men, like Dennis Quaid and Oliver Hudson (Goldie's actor son, who seems like a nice enough guy). Quaid was so cocky and condescending (well he always is, and always terrible on talk shows), while Hudson tried to be nice and deferential with him.

There's something terribly charming, understated and interesting with that Sam Rockwell. There's alot going on behind those eyes. He should be a bigger name than he is. Loved him in Confessions of Dangerous Mind , the movie about TV's Chuck Barris, directed by Goerge Clooney. He played Barris. I like Kinnear too. I even like the bags that are always under his eyes. Makes those boyish all American good looks, look better, more aged, more seasoned, not too pretty. Tom cruise should get some bags under his eyes.   

Andy, the show, did a very nice and respectful montage tribute to Daisy Llewelyn ( Bravos' "Blood, Sweat, and Heels" show) on Sunday night. Sadly she lost her battle with cancer on April 8th. She was only 36. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 1

I have to give the devil his due for this one tonight:

Dorinda: I don't understand why people are always asking these obsessive questions about me.

Andy: I don't know. It might be because you're on a reality show.

• Love 4

Yikes! Andy needs to do some sit-ups.

And what is going on with the crotch of his swim trunks? Lol.

For the last three summers I have seen Andy during his annual two weeks on Fire Island and he wears those same red swim trunks EVERY DAY. How come he rotates so many beatiful business suits on TV but evidently has only one ill fitting bathing suit??

For the last three summers I have seen Andy during his annual two weeks on Fire Island and he wears those same red swim trunks EVERY DAY. How come he rotates so many beatiful business suits on TV but evidently has only one ill fitting bathing suit??

Maybe he wants to be easier to spot for fame-hungry Fire Island 21-year-olds?

• Love 1

Have to admit, he does dress nicely on the show.  His motive for sticking to the red shorts?  Uh, maybe the rentboys give him a discount (however slight) if he wears 'em.  Or he hopes so.  Or maybe some hot young thing sometime somewhere said he looked good in them, so he'll hang onto those shorts till they fall apart.  Hey, I used to do the same sorta thing -- but I was 20, not 47.  And btw, I linked an article in DM above, about his recent vacay in Barry Diller's yacht (along with other Velvet Mafia members) of him with his supposed 20-something bf & yeah, he's wearing those shorts.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Mike from Shahs of Sunset is THE ULTIMATE DOUCHE!!  Man, this boy is in love with himself and can't figure out why nobody else believes just how great he is in his own mind!  He says "they're lining up" for him.  Yeah, I'm buying it....

• Love 3

Those red swim trunks look like they are too small for him and he can't pull them up all the way. If they were cut higher his weight gain probably wouldn't be as noticeable. 

I hate the way clothing bottoms including swimsuits for men and women, underwear for men and women and pants when men are wearing them while shirtless have to hang so low that it looks like any sudden movement could make them fall down around the ankles. Like the woman standing next to Andy in one of those pics of him in those swim trunks the bottom of her suit is cut so low and awkwardly that she could almost be showing her hair down there if she had any.

Edited by Jaded

I'm sure the suits are not his. He most likely has stylists and they choose (borrow from designers) the clothes for him to wear on the show. Like all talk show hosts and news anchors. They don't wear their own clothes. Which explains why when left on his own he wears the same red trunks every day! The guy really has no class. 

• Love 1

Well, I mostly muted Fredrik when he spoke cuz I can't stomach this smug/annoying/snotty queen & refuse to watch any of the bullshit Bravo real estate shows.  I kinda like Sonja, even tho I'm over her.  Oh no no no no, the Joker smile was back -- non-fuckin'-stop.  Gah!!  Fuck the idiotic games & the drinks on a stick & the lame/unfunny Grey Gardens shit.  How about a gang of his rentboys comes out & just kicks the shit outta him till he finally sheds the Joker smile?  Well, it would make me happy anyway.  

Don't mind me, I was pissed cuz I thought Amy Schumer & Moaner were supposed to be on.  They were, but he said Amy was sick & had to resched.  Sonja & icky Fredrik were a shitty sub for Amy & Moaner, who might be a real hoot together.

Andy sure did get mad when Fredrik accidentally knocked over his drink. Camera couldn't hide that. Jesus, you would of thought there was no more booze left in the entire state of New York.  What a pissy little bitch he is. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7

It became awkwardly (and immediately) clear that tonight's episode (Susan Sarandon and Rose Byrne) was pretaped since there was no mention of Prince.

Especially when Susan talked about Bowie.

Damn, Susan not mincing words about Debra Messing cracked me up.

I'm pretty sure 99% of the time the Thursday episodes are taped. You can usually tell (no poll, usually more famous actors/actresses as opposed to bravolebrities). Andy specifically said on twitter that this Thursday's episode was taped and said they "pre-tape one episode a week." I'm also pretty sure it's not just for the convenience of the guests, but rather so Andy can get a jump start on his weekend partying.

• Love 1

It became awkwardly (and immediately) clear that tonight's episode (Susan Sarandon and Rose Byrne) was pretaped since there was no mention of Prince.

I'm glad to hear it was taped because I thought it was strange (and cold!) that he said nothing about it.

ETA - I guess Watch What Happens Live is now Watch What Happens Live Except for Thursdays.

jeez how ridiculous, the dude is almost 50, and he is doing 20 year olds? Ergh. 

The same can be said for just about every 50ish single, male celeb doing 20-year-old females.

Edited by cherry slushie

I honestly can't fault ANY single famous person for using their celebrity to bag hot twentysomethings. I'd certainly be doing it myself if I had the opportunity.

Edited by Bruinsfan
  • Love 1

Ohhh sorry I missed that! What did she say about Debra Messing?

She said Debra has too much time on her hands, regarding the twitter feud (Susan saying she didn't think she could vote for Hillary, in a Hillary V Trump race.) that Debra unleashed on Susan lol.

Gillian Anderson is a stunning woman just beautiful. However, she seemed to not want to be on WWHL.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 1

Well I hope when I am fifty I can find thirty and forty year old people still hot instead of resting my chances on getting my dick up on vapid youth and ambition to be famous as Cohen does.  Plus I hope I am evolved enough that simply hearing someone is older than twenty four doesn't cause me to make a face like I am taking a painful shit while having a stroke at the same time. 

And fame means little to me at the end of the day so if someone who is almost my father's age acts in a way I would give my father the side eye for doing, they would get the same no matter the genders involved.  Thirty years is a big deal even when actual emotion and awareness is involved.  Ego and posturing?  Ten years can be too much.

• Love 2
On 4/7/2016 at 4:05 PM, bichonblitz said:

Why does Andy always have Bethenny on alone? Does she insist on it?  Is she too good to sit next to anybody that might take the attention off of her for a minute? Or is his head so far up her manic ass that he actually thinks that she's that interesting? 

I think she insists on it.  I read an article saying the other HW's  were complaining that B won't do press with them.  Her people pretty much owned it,  and said B is a big personality blah blah. 

• Love 4

I saw the episode, well half watched, where Thomas Ravenal was on with Cary from the Real Housewives of Dallas.  Ravenal is just so gross, the booze and drugs are taking it's toll on him; he's not aging well.  He stumbled around half his questions; Cary clearly couldn't stand him, so she went up a few notches with me.  

I can't with the 'TRav' nickname.  Man is in his 50's; grow up and act like an adult.  He thinks his a celebrity and wants that nickname, like JLo, etc.  No, you're just an ex-con politician, who is trying to get back in the spotlight before you really messed up.  Now you're on a reality show showing your sadly messed up life.

• Love 2

Gloria & Anderson are great together.  They're both fascinating & interesting people.  So why the fuck did Satan Andy have to gush so hard over them?  It was annoying the absolute piss outta me & had to turn this off.  Idk, I think at this point, he just can't shut down his ass-kissing to celebs.  It wasn't necessary here.  Neither of 'em care anything about this nonsense.  If anything, he made them both look rather uncomfortable with his non-stop overkill of butt-smooching.  He killed what coulda been a good one.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 5