Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Enjoyed seeing Jeana, Lauri and Lynne on tonight's show. The poll was which OC Housewife do you miss the most. Is anyone else shocked Gretchen won? You know that Gretchen and Slade must've been texting their fingers to the bone to have her win. I'm sure those two are hoping this puts a buzz in Andy's ear and she's asked back. I hope that doesn't happen because I don't want to see either one of them on TV again!

Thank you for posting who won I tried to watch but I don't care too much for any of the 3 on.

I am shocked Gretchen won. I wonder if people want Gretchen back on to test newly baptised Tamra?

I did find one thing funny before I turned it off, Peggy writes in that she should/wishes she could be on the there with the 3 former HW's, cut to the poll Peggy isn't even included lol.

Eta:I assumed it would've been Jeana that was missed the most. People seem to like her.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 5

Thank you for posting who won I tried to watch but I don't care too much for any of the 3 on.

I am shocked Gretchen won. I wonder if people want Gretchen back on to test newly baptised Tamra?

I did find one thing funny before I turned it off, Peggy writes in that she should/wishes she could be on the there with the 3 former HW's, cut to the poll Peggy isn't even included lol.

Eta:I assumed it would've been Jeana that was missed the most. People seem to like her.

I'm sure Gretchen, Slade and their friends made a concentrated effort to text in their votes last night.  I just have a hard time believing that many people miss her.

Last night, Peggy tweeted her feelings about the poll:

https://twitter.com/PeggyTanous/status/656314709621084161

I have the same thoughts regarding Peggy and Quinn on the RHOC - both really didn't bring much to the show and are just an afterthought for me.

• Love 3

It was pretty obvious that Andy does not keep up with Lynne. He referenced her "other daughter" - couldn't remember her name. And had to hesitate for a minute before asking her how her ex Frank was. WTF - why didn't he ask her if she was dating someone or something? At least she was clever with her response "Frank who?"

Also loved that caller that made a thinly veiled reference to Lynne's daughters being in the "entertainment" industry. Ha!

• Love 5

Well I hate to be superficial but I was really taken aback by how much work Jeanna had done on her face. Her face was so taut it only served to emphasize how sun damaged the skin on her neck is. And the tight black leather top and heavy black eye liner created an overly youthful look that actually detracted from her natural prettiness. Why oh why? Don't these OC women have any role models for growing old gracefully? There are plenty out there. Helen Mirren comes to mind. But I guess they would rather be in denial about their age - which ironically winds up making them look older.

Of course on the other hand Lynne, face-lift and all, looked fantastic. But she's the exception. So looks like I answered my own question. They see that one person who looks better after plastic surgery and that's what they all strive for.

On a less superficial note, I was sorry to hear that Lauri's son is still struggling with addiction issues. Although I don't know why she's now blaming the government for not treating addiction as an illness. Is that another way of saying he's been locked up? But wasn't she the one who thought having him locked up as a juvenile would scare him straight? It's not easy having an addict in the family, but I thought her sudden belief that the government should now be helping her son was a little glib - especially since she has the means to send him into treatment. Just seems to me that she finds ways to distance herself from her son's problems.

• Love 2

I'm sorry, can we go back a day and talk about Selena Gomez?  I've never seen her in live on TV before and man, was she an obnoxious, irritating twit.  She really thought she was hot shit, playing with her hair, but also found herself extremely entertaining to boot.  She reminded me so much of Kaia from Real World: Hawaii.

• Love 7

I hated Kaia so much. Kaia and Judd are my 2 most loathed Real Worlders.

I too was shocked at how Jeana looked. She was stretched so tight she couldn't blink. I noticed when Andy asked the women if they'd had work done recently he only asked Laurie and Lynne. No need to ask Jeana, its obvious. She didn't look like the same person. She looked like she couldn't breathe in that dress.

When the caller asked Lynne if her daughter was still in the entertainment industry, something was said before the word entertainment but it wasn't aired. There was a weird pause when the question was asked.

• Love 4

Haha I didn't think anybody would get my Kaia reference. Selena was EXACTLY like her, trying to be both sexy and intellectual at the same time, and failing at both.

Thank you, I was so annoyed with her and I just couldn't find the words but yes Kaia is who she reminded me of (Hawaii RW was one of the last seasons I watched). She was very handsy with Willie Geist. I can't remember what Andy asked her but she got this blank look and I just know she had no idea what Andy was asking her lol. I also had never seen her in action. I was not impressed, I always thought she was pretty but now I'm meh on her.

• Love 3

Thank you, I was so annoyed with her and I just couldn't find the words but yes Kaia is who she reminded me of (Hawaii RW was one of the last seasons I watched). She was very handsy with Willie Geist. I can't remember what Andy asked her but she got this blank look and I just know she had no idea what Andy was asking her lol. I also had never seen her in action. I was not impressed, I always thought she was pretty but now I'm meh on her.

Yeah, she wouldn't stop touching Willie, and I didn't think he was into it.  I guess I had always given Selena the benefit of the doubt before, but this is the woman who was dating Justin Bieber.  

I was happy to see the previous housewives.  I've always like Jeana, even if she is kind of Eeyore-esque.  Didn't like Lauri blaming the government for her son's problems with drugs.  I guess you couldn't have anything to do with it, considering you used to date drug addicts and bring them to the house, could you Lauri?  She was always a terrible mother.  I wonder what Ashley is up to, she was the worst.  Can't believe Sophie is in college!  Man, we're old.

• Love 4

I'm sorry, can we go back a day and talk about Selena Gomez?  I've never seen her in live on TV before and man, was she an obnoxious, irritating twit.  She really thought she was hot shit, playing with her hair, but also found herself extremely entertaining to boot.  She reminded me so much of Kaia from Real World: Hawaii.

I thought she was so boring.  She just didn't seem very genuine; it was a lot of only saying the "right" thing.  I'd take Demi Lovato over her any day.  Her hair was amazing though.

• Love 2

Kate Hudson's face. :o

I purposely deleted this before watching. Kate Hudson is one of those actress I don't get. Ann Hathaway is another one.

Now, Cate Blanchett I could watch everyday even on this show. She was so much fun and real, love her.

• Love 1

See, I can believe people voted for Gretchen. I wouldn't say I liked her, but she was always willing to go after Tamra and Vicki, in her malapropism-filled rants. If she didn't have Slade attached to her, I wouldn't have minded seeing her back.

• Love 3

See, I can believe people voted for Gretchen. I wouldn't say I liked her, but she was always willing to go after Tamra and Vicki, in her malapropism-filled rants. If she didn't have Slade attached to her, I wouldn't have minded seeing her back.

If Gretchen found a wallet to marry like Lauri I'd like her back. It would be amusing to see if her taste improved with cash and sans Slade.
  • Love 1

I can believe the Gretchen love; I'd like too see her back too , I think producers would want either without slade altogether or married to him. If she seriously wants to have kids, she needs to make those hard decisions.

On a side note, I remember pre-Andy Bravo when it used to be all about showing cool stuff like Run Lola Run. My how it has changed, lol

• Love 2

Just watched the show with Shannon and Gretchen. Shannon's done something to her face...her mouth looked odd. Maybe her veneers are too big for her mouth?

It wasn't good to see Gretchen but it was good to see her with straight hair.

Anderson Cooper mentioned that the last time he was on WWHL, Waka bit him on his back so hard that his shirt was torn and he lost blood.  I remember Waka snapped at Carol Burnett's face, and he also bit someone's hand...I want to say Rick Springfield but I'm not positive.  I guess this is why the dog isn't on the show anymore (thank goodness).  It's strange to me, because I had a beagle for 13 years and she never even bared her teeth at anyone once, much less tried to bite someone.  Beagles are normally such gentle dogs, I wonder why Waka is such a train wreck.  Maybe he's a beagle mix...he's pretty large for the breed.  I hope Andy has put him through obedience training; he's been lucky so far that none of these people have sued.

• Love 1

It was Rick Springfield. He was very good natured about it though. It's clear from whenever Waka comes on the show that Andy doesn't discipline him. Getting Waka obedience training is great, but not effective if what's learned isn't carried though at home. Andy, of course, strikes me as the type that thinks that training itself is enough.

I had noticed Waka isn't around anymore, and it's a nice change.  I love dogs, but Andy constantly subjecting his guests to Waka was irritating, because it was a way for Andy to get some residual 'awwww cute' attention.

I have never been a huge Molly Ringwald fan, but after tonight when she disagreed with Andy and Anderson that SNL's impersonation of Anderson was offensive and homophobic, I will love her forever.  Andy mocks people all the time, interesting that he can dish it but can't take it.  As a gay man, I didn't find the impersonation homophobic at all, and Andy, you are an idiot.

• Love 6

The question for Lynn regarding her daughter was if she was still in the "adult" entertainment industry. I don't understand when Andy lets them slide by on questions like that. Honestly, for me, the only time I want to ever see Lynn again is to have her face the music regarding what a shitty mother and person she is. At some point is she ever going to grow? Or is she only ever going to be the vapid idiot that thankfully is no longer a housewife?

• Love 2

The question for Lynn regarding her daughter was if she was still in the "adult" entertainment industry. I don't understand when Andy lets them slide by on questions like that. Honestly, for me, the only time I want to ever see Lynn again is to have her face the music regarding what a shitty mother and person she is. At some point is she ever going to grow? Or is she only ever going to be the vapid idiot that thankfully is no longer a housewife?

I agree... some people are just too stupid to grill, you know they'll crumble.  But the few times Lynne has been called to the carpet, she can get pretty vicious.  Her whole life on the show was an even more obvious charade than usual, and it used to piss me off.  We've seen your children act like spoiled whores, we've seen your family get evicted on live TV, we've seen your husband go bankrupt attempting to keep up with the Joneses... her storyline was always really fascinatingly depressing, and yet her claim that she's living the OC dream never cracked.  

• Love 3

Yes! Lynn was a horrible mother AND wife. Always so superficial. Trying so hard to "fit in" with, and be one of the upper crust, bourgeois wealthy of Orange County.

She's light years away from being classy or elite.

Teach your daughters high standards in morals, scruples and values Lynn...not how to be a cheap superficial tramp like you.

Thank you to whomever took her off the show. And fyi Lynn...you look like shit, as always

• Love 3

Amber Rose has to be the worst guest ever....wouldn't take off her sunglasses, even for a second; pled the fifth for all three questions; basically refused to answer almost every single question; clearly was only there to plug her upcoming book.

Why do people come on the show that clearly either (1) have no idea what the show is like, or (2) worse -- know what the show is like, but refuse to participate?  (Rhetorical question.)

I actually thought Andy remained pretty good-natured about it.  Thank goodness she wasn't a solo guest.

• Love 2

Amber Rose has to be the worst guest ever....wouldn't take off her sunglasses, even for a second; pled the fifth for all three questions; basically refused to answer almost every single question; clearly was only there to plug her upcoming book.

Why do people come on the show that clearly either (1) have no idea what the show is like, or (2) worse -- know what the show is like, but refuse to participate? (Rhetorical question.)

I actually thought Andy remained pretty good-natured about it. Thank goodness she wasn't a solo guest.

Amber Rose clearly did not come to have fun with the K word.

She looked like an idiot with the sunglasses on.

Saying that, I'm glad she didn't answer one question about the Kardashians or Kanye. Every damn questions Andy asked her was about those people. Did Andy ask Kim Kardashian about Amber Rose or Reggie Bush?

Andy let her know she was a bad guest, also let us all know it. She promoted her book so they both got what they wanted, sort of .

• Love 1

I loved that she frustrated Andy, I pretty much can stand how he foams at the mouth for catty shit. Of course without that thirst of his there would be no Housewives franchise, but still I loved the frustration she brought. 

She's actually a lot more attractive than Kim, IMO even with the sunglasses on. Has she had any work done on her face because it's about perfect? Her skin looked beautiful.  But having her ass hanging out and doing that what the hell do they call it when they are bouncing their asses all around? Yeah, she doesn't need to do that. She should stop.

But having her ass hanging out and doing that what the hell do they call it when they are bouncing their asses all around? Yeah, she doesn't need to do that. She should stop.

What DOES she do besides that?  Not being mean....I really don't know.  Does she have any kind of career or reality show or anything.  I have only seen her in the news as someone's arm candy or being part of feuds.  Definitely pretty but she looked like she was trying to be too cool for the room with those sunglasses and it was more embarrassing than anything else. 

Edited by Palomar
  • Love 2

Didn't like Lauri blaming the government for her son's problems with drugs.  I guess you couldn't have anything to do with it, considering you used to date drug addicts and bring them to the house, could you Lauri?  She was always a terrible mother.  I wonder what Ashley is up to, she was the worst.  Can't believe Sophie is in college!  Man, we're old.

I think the big news is that Sophie ACTUALLY GOES TO COLLEGE.  I wonder if she has done anything to disappoint Lauri yet.

I wish they had asked Lauri if she is raising her granddaughter.

And I remember the show where she talked about how George was big into Republican politics.  I wonders if she appreciates that because of Obamacare, mental illnesses have to be treated like physical illnesses.  But if you don't want the cure … nobody can force you.  

• Love 2

What DOES she do besides that?  Not being mean....I really don't know.

I couldn't tell you, I have no idea. All I know is that she literally shows her ass bumping up and down. I'm not sure what else, in addition to being tied to Kanye. She'll take pics of herself and post them then they end up being on TMZ, E  etc.. and the headline will just be about her ass.

Girl, please have several seats! She's only semi-famous for fucking hip hop stars and twerking on twitter. Does she think people are booking her to speak on the crisis in Syria?

LOL, thanks, I forgot the word, that's what she's know for, her twerks.

Edited by represent
  • Love 1

I think Amber is trying to own her sexuality, what with her work with Slutwalk and the "Walk of No Shame" Funny or Die video (which was really funny, everybody should Google it).  I respect that, but she needs to cool it acting like she's the Rosa Parks of twerking.  She got plenty of press for comments she made about Wiz and Kanye, and really without them, who would know who the hell she is?  And leaving her sunglasses on, at night, on TV, is a major douche move.  Andy bugs me but I begrudgingly am #teamandy this time.

• Love 2

She did say she was drunk that's why she left them on.

I'd like the show better without the emphasis on the guests drinking. Some, like Amber,are sloshed when it starts and everything goes downhill. Why can't people be funny with out being drunk.

I do wish Amber would either open the vault on the Kardashians and /or Kanye, or shut up once and for all.

And stop with the freak show that is your ass. Balancing shit on your ass, why let Andy debase you? You worry about slut shaming, feud with Kim over her sketchy past and yet your ass is first and foremost in every conversation. Get some pride and move past being just an "ass". You are a beautiful woman and seem half way intelligent. Feud with Kim using your intellect not your most prominent attribute.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 3

Can somebody gimme a memory nudge please?  What did Teresa and them accuse Caroline of having done or the reverse?   Andy asked if she'd ever reach out to Teresa after she got out of jail and I swear I thought Caro was gonna cut a bitch.   Real quick, what'd Teresa say about the Manzos that was deeper than being Olive Garden Italians and/or stealing the book idea?  Dina? did she help fuel the feud?

• Love 2

Can somebody gimme a memory nudge please? What did Teresa and them accuse Caroline of having done or the reverse? Andy asked if she'd ever reach out to Teresa after she got out of jail and I swear I thought Caro was gonna cut a bitch. Real quick, what'd Teresa say about the Manzos that was deeper than being Olive Garden Italians and/or stealing the book idea? Dina? did she help fuel the feud?

Teresa was more popular and sought-after. Caro will never forgive that.

I only watched for a bit last nite, but had turn off cuz I was pretty grossed out by sweaty Jax & his new needle nose.  Did Satan Andy say he's got another book out?  Really?  I thought he said he mentioned Jax.  Or did I imagine this?

• Love 1

He mentioned a lot of people like a typical paragraph will contain 6 names of celebrities or reality characters, a reference to how fat he is/feels, something about hooking up online/being horny/lonely, weed, and a comment about Wacha.

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 1

(I'm always a day behind commenting here!) I thought that Manzo interview was weird.  I hate the Manzos and don't watch their show - but the pace was off really badly.  Andy really did not seem to like them.  The whole thing was sad - like a giant whiff of desperation was coming off of the Manzos, like they realize that they are completely irrelevant, and will never be the kooky Osbournes type family they were hoping to me.  Teresa's show is a bigger hit, and she's not even on it!  That's got to burn.

• Love 3

(I'm always a day behind commenting here!) I thought that Manzo interview was weird. I hate the Manzos and don't watch their show - but the pace was off really badly. Andy really did not seem to like them. The whole thing was sad - like a giant whiff of desperation was coming off of the Manzos, like they realize that they are completely irrelevant, and will never be the kooky Osbournes type family they were hoping to me. Teresa's show is a bigger hit, and she's not even on it! That's got to burn.

This made my day (sad I know). I cannot watch the Manzo family on any show, so I deleted before watching. They make me itch. I have never understood the love that Andy (and other celebrities) used to have for them. So thank you, it's the little things that make me smile ;)

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 7

Jeebus the Manzos are the most self-satisfied bunch of truly untalented, uneducated, unproductive, under-achieving, charm-free people that have graced TV in a long time. Give 'em a rest, Andy. Please!

Come on, don't hold back...tell us how you really feel! Lol.

I completely agree.

• Love 6

One thing I like about the Manzos is that when I see their name in the description for any show, in this case WWHL, I know I can skip it and use those minutes of my life to do something more fulfilling, like clip my toenails.

I admire Leah Remini for writing a book exposing the inner workings of Scientology, but even though she says she's not worried at all about the safety of herself or her family, I kind of am.  They haven't managed to scare people into keeping silent for so many years by bluffing.  I hope there's no backlash that causes her any permanent damage.

• Love 7

Jesus, Giada diLaurentiis is even more annoying than I previously thought.  It seemed like every single statement out of her mouth was offensive, and holy crap, what was it with the SCREECHING? Insufferable.

I did enjoy her sour puss when Andy kept (deliberately, I'm sure) mis-pronouncing her name "Jyada," vs. "Gee-ahh-dah."

Edited by Lovecat
  • Love 4

Can somebody gimme a memory nudge please?  What did Teresa and them accuse Caroline of having done or the reverse?   Andy asked if she'd ever reach out to Teresa after she got out of jail and I swear I thought Caro was gonna cut a bitch.   Real quick, what'd Teresa say about the Manzos that was deeper than being Olive Garden Italians and/or stealing the book idea?  Dina? did she help fuel the feud?

Teresa said the Manzo's weren't "real Italians", and she also made a comment I don't exactly remember about the younger son's stripper car wash idea.

• Love 1

Teresa said the Manzo's weren't "real Italians", and she also made a comment I don't exactly remember about the younger son's stripper car wash idea.

Thanks girl.  Silly me, I thought it was something that was actually a big deal.   Must've been Caroline's fambilee stage.

• Love 3