Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

Michele Lee and Eileen was a good combo and I loved all of the Knots Landing stuff. Some of the clips they found were hysterical. Michele seemed a touch buzzed too so it was fun. The best episode of WWHL I've seen in awhile. Enough for me to want to comment on it.

Loved this episode. They all had amazing stories and they really got into it and had fun. They had me laughing so hard during the game where they described a soap opera situation and had to figure out if it happened to their character; the dramatic faces to the camera were priceless!
  • Love 6

I generally enjoy the show despite my utter disdain for evil/unfunny Andy Cohen, and I think the Michele/Eileen episode was good because it played to his (limited) strengths as a host: His love of retro soaps and guests who are neither famous enough for him to slobber blindly over nor reality-show rejects whom he disdains. 

I know Eileen is on RHOBH, but she had a career prior to the show that I think prevents him from treating her like a server on Vanderpump Rules or something.

Andy's so obsessed with the fame game, it's rare when there's a guest with whom he drops all the pretense (or snobbery) and just has a good time without worrying about impressing them (or treating them like shit for being his bottom-of-the-barrel reality monkeys).

Edited by KFC
  • Love 1

Did Wacha eat something else?

I remember when my dog was a puppy (he's a Yorkie) so when he was a puppy he was like 3 lbs w a tiny mouth and he ate a Stephen King library book. I was really mad and perplexed where all the pages and pulp went (maybe he buried them?). He also bit in half all the straps of sandals in the house before ending that phase.

But Wacha hasn't been a puppy for a long time. He gives me the impression he's pretty onery & destructive- more than Andy lets on. He looks like he bites if provoked or annoyed also.

• Love 3

Did Wacha eat something else?

I remember when my dog was a puppy (he's a Yorkie) so when he was a puppy he was like 3 lbs w a tiny mouth and he ate a Stephen King library book. I was really mad and perplexed where all the pages and pulp went (maybe he buried them?). He also bit in half all the straps of sandals in the house before ending that phase.

But Wacha hasn't been a puppy for a long time. He gives me the impression he's pretty onery & destructive- more than Andy lets on. He looks like he bites if provoked or annoyed also.

Didn't Wacha bite Carol Burnett?  I notice the dog isn't on the show anymore.  I love dogs and i never found him that cute.  He probably has no discipline, like Lindsay Lohan.

Why does Andy act like such a lecherous pig around his straight sports crushes?  As a gay man, I'm embarrassed!

• Love 4

Didn't Wacha bite Carol Burnett?  I notice the dog isn't on the show anymore.  I love dogs and i never found him that cute.  He probably has no discipline, like Lindsay Lohan.

Why does Andy act like such a lecherous pig around his straight sports crushes?  As a gay man, I'm embarrassed!

I want to agree with you -- and of course I do, but growing up looking at Letterman humphering & phumphering & slobbering over attractive female guests on his show, I always thought it would be awesome to see a gay version of that.  Is Satan Andy providing that?  Well, no, cuz Satan Andy is being icky & over-bearing, whereas Letterman was rather sweet & flattering & harmless -- and usually funny.  Satan Andy is none of those.

Idk, I'd luv for Ellen to at least once acknowledge her lesbian lusts & (once, at least ONCE, Ellen) give some approving side-eye to an attractive female guest.  But that just ain't her style, I guess.  And what Satan Andy does to attractive male guests under 30?  No doubt, it is rude & uncomfortable to watch.  If he could tone it down tho, it might be OK -- and even fun.  But he goes overboard with it, & it makes me cringe.

And yeah, he could say he was kidding about his comment to the caller who mentioned her gay son in the military, who at 38, Satan Andy said was too old for him.  But we know he wasn't kidding at all.  He just seems so obvious in his age pref.  I mean, he was soooooo indifferent to Chris Carmack, particularly when he said he was 35.  Wow, when Chris said his age, I thought Satan Andy was gonna vomit & kick him off the show immediately.  Now, if this was 2002, Satan Andy woulda been goin' nuts over Chris.  Um, this woulda been Satan Andy right here-

Hey, I wish Satan Andy would be upfront about his age pref.  I don't especially have a prob with it, but yeah, it does speak volumes about who he is.  And he does fall in line with the elderly members of the Velvet Mafia (Klein, Geffen, Diller, etc.) who have been frolicking with 20 year olds forever, altho now those 20 year olds are 50 years younger than them.  Doesn't seem to bother any of the Velvet Mafia none.  Well, honestly, I wish Satan Andy would be more upfront about his pref for barely legal twinks cuz it gives us more to snark on.  Hee!

As far as Wacha goes, I'm not sure if I can fault Satan Andy too much on Wacha's behavior.  Maybe there's nothing that can be done for his bad behavior.  But shrugging it off, as he always did when he had Wacha on the show, is def not the answer.  At least he's off the show, and that's pretty much the best he can do as far as Wacha is concerned.  He should be keeping him away from guests.  His bad behavior is not cute & never was.  I couldn't stand him making light of Wacha's horrible behavior.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 4

Why does Andy act like such a lecherous pig around his straight sports crushes?

That ain't acting. Andy Cohen is a lecherous pig! 

There's a bonus clip from RHOBH on BravoTV where Andy struggles mightily to get Wacha to sit. He just keeps pelting out the command like he's firing a water pistol. Sitsitsitsitsitsit.

I'm by no means a dog expert, but that's one of the first things you learn in obedience class. Say the command once, wait for the dog to execute the command, then reward with praise or a treat. So it seems quite likely Wacha is poorly behaved because Andy doesn't do much in the way of training him.

Edited by KFC
  • Love 4

That ain't acting. Andy Cohen is a lecherous pig! 

And it is my civic duty to warn all male models in town, particularly those who will sport Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger underwear and swimwear.  There is a perv who will drunkenly accost you.  He will make promises and even perhaps have you on his little talk show (you will have to wear nothing but your underwear) but you will peak about thirty seconds after you, um, "peak".  If rumor is correct beautiful men of color or even the slightest hint of non-Northern European ancestry need not worry beyond an invasive finger demanding to manually count your abs.  Blonds should run if even one of his eyes catches theirs.  

Pull up your briefs boys, it looks to be a mild week weather wise which means this Lech that Happens, will be out and about at every after-show party he can worm his way into. 

• Love 3

I want to agree with you -- and of course I do, but growing up looking at Letterman humphering & phumphering & slobbering over attractive female guests on his show, I always thought it would be awesome to see a gay version of that.  Is Satan Andy providing that?  Well, no, cuz Satan Andy is being icky & over-bearing, whereas Letterman was rather sweet & flattering & harmless -- and usually funny.  Satan Andy is none of those.

Idk, I'd luv for Ellen to at least once acknowledge her lesbian lusts & (once, at least ONCE, Ellen) give some approving side-eye to an attractive female guest.  But that just ain't her style, I guess.  And what Satan Andy does to attractive male guests under 30?  No doubt, it is rude & uncomfortable to watch.  If he could tone it down tho, it might be OK -- and even fun.  But he goes overboard with it, & it makes me cringe.

And yeah, he could say he was kidding about his comment to the caller who mentioned her gay son in the military, who at 38, Satan Andy said was too old for him.  But we know he wasn't kidding at all.  He just seems so obvious in his age pref.  I mean, he was soooooo indifferent to Chris Carmack, particularly when he said he was 35.  Wow, when Chris said his age, I thought Satan Andy was gonna vomit & kick him off the show immediately.  Now, if this was 2002, Satan Andy woulda been goin' nuts over Chris.  Um, this woulda been Satan Andy right here-

Hey, I wish Satan Andy would be upfront about his age pref.  I don't especially have a prob with it, but yeah, it does speak volumes about who he is.  And he does fall in line with the elderly members of the Velvet Mafia (Klein, Geffen, Diller, etc.) who have been frolicking with 20 year olds forever, altho now those 20 year olds are 50 years younger than them.  Doesn't seem to bother any of the Velvet Mafia none.  Well, honestly, I wish Satan Andy would be more upfront about his pref for barely legal twinks cuz it gives us more to snark on.  Hee!

As far as Wacha goes, I'm not sure if I can fault Satan Andy too much on Wacha's behavior.  Maybe there's nothing that can be done for his bad behavior.  But shrugging it off, as he always did when he had Wacha on the show, is def not the answer.  At least he's off the show, and that's pretty much the best he can do as far as Wacha is concerned.  He should be keeping him away from guests.  His bad behavior is not cute & never was.  I couldn't stand him making light of Wacha's horrible behavior.

It's official - I love you!  I grew up watching Letterman and I adore the guy.  I loved how he made guests feel when he was obviously enamored with them.  He has good taste, too - his favorites were not just those of a skirt chasing perv, so I'm sure it was very flattering coming from him.  I'll never forget how much one of my least favorite people in the entire world, Kim Kardashian knocked him off of his game for a little bit.  He was so taken by her, he had to take some time to regroup. He wasn't sleazy about it at all, he just really appreciated her beauty.  (This was back when she was still beautiful, with a moving face and not such a huge asshole that her physical beauty became a moot point.  In other words, it's been a while)

Andy's regular practice of visual/verbal rape is another story entirely.  I felt so uncomfortable for Dermot Mulroney!

• Love 1

In light of Gloria Steinem's ill-advised statement about young female supporters of Bernie Sanders, and the ensuing necessary apology, I wanted to acknowledge her smack-down of Andy and his view of the merit of the Real Housewives.  It was, the best and most accurate slam of both Andy and of the idiots who think the Real Housewives represent anything good.

It went down something like this.

Andy:  Have you seen any episodes of The Housewives?

Gloria: I'v seen many episodes.

Andy: Of a particular city or all different types?

Gloria: All different types of cities.

Andy: Oh God. She's going to get me. Well here's ... well just shoot down my weak defense. They are ... the women are entrepreneurs. They are not defined by their men. They are defined by themselves and who they are and what they have to say and what they do. They are mothers. They are entrepreneurs. They are wives. They're women.  There are many things that happen that could be considered gross, ugly, not great role models for young women. But, I think also at the core, the show is about how they interact with other women, sometimes well, sometimes poorly. But in the end it is about friendship and the friendship between women. And usually it is the friendships between them that work out, that are the ones that are aspirational. I feel like if you are watching at home, you know tat what is good, and what is bad and what is to be emulated and what is not. 

Gloria: If the show were what you describe, I would feel differently.  

Andy:  You don't feel that...

Gloria:  No. It is women all dressed up inflated and plastic surgeried, and false bosomed, and, you know, an incredible amount of money spent, not getting along with each other. Fighting with each other.  It is a minstrel show for women. And I don't believe it, I have to say. I feel that it's manufactured. That the fights between them are manufactured and they're supposed to go after each other in a kind of conflicting way. They might be friends but you don't know it from the show

• Love 6

It's funny seeing how long-winded Andy's response is when it's all transcribed like that. To me, the longer the explanation, usually the more unsure the respondent is about their answer. I'd definitely apply that school of thought to Andy's response to Gloria.

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he had just succinctly said, "they're adults, choosing to do these shows of their own free will, and they're making a lot of money in the process, and I stand by any woman who has the freedom to make these decisions and profit as a result of them." Andy's lecherous, smarmy, self-satisfied, minimally talented grandstanding notwithstanding, where he also loses me is whenever he tries to take the moral high ground on these shows. They're trash TV, and everyone knows there's a lot of producer manipulation, editing and likely scripting that goes on behind the scenes.

It's not candid, it's not real, but yes it's entertaining. Can't he just leave it at that and stop trying to cultivate this image of the shows being "empowering" and completely organic? It's like he can't own what he (and these shows) really are. Bitch has to have his cake and eat it, too.

• Love 2

Did anyone see Ryan Reynolds? I know that this show can sometimes be a horror, but Ryan didn't come across like he was too good to be on. He just seemed nervous and uncomfortable. I don't think I've seen an interview of him so I don't know if he normally has this type of nervous energy. It just seemed weird because he's been in the business for 25 years.

• Love 2

Did anyone see Ryan Reynolds? I know that this show can sometimes be a horror, but Ryan didn't come across like he was too good to be on. He just seemed nervous and uncomfortable. I don't think I've seen an interview of him so I don't know if he normally has this type of nervous energy. It just seemed weird because he's been in the business for 25 years.

I just watched it. I'm not a fan of his acting and I don't think I've ever watched or seen him interviewed before. At first I thought he was funny, going with the flow, etc. But later in the show he started to grate. Sometimes it's funny to give joke answers to questions, but not every single one. He seemed to be jumping in a lot and answering over Olivia. Definitely some kind of weird, nervous energy.

Wait, what just happened?  It looked like Jerry O'Connell was stripping down for Satan Andy.  First off, why in the fuckety fuck was he doing that?  Is he really so desperate to be on TV?  Yeah, he must be that desperate & talentless, he'd stoop so low as to strip (and maybe even go gay-for-pay) for Satan Andy.  But that wasn't the weirdest thing.  It was Satan Andy's reaction.  He looked like he wanted to rip off Jerry's underwear & do him right then & there.  Instead, Satan Andy jumped up on Jerry's back.  Ew, man what a pig.  I need a shower real quick.  At the very least, I gotta hose down my TV.

Sheesh, Lala is a skank.  If she were a fun skank, then at least she'd be fun to watch.  But no, she's just a clueless skank.  And that, I'll pass on.  If she was giving blow jobs for Italian yacht vacays, as Schemer accused her of, that I can see.  But hooking for Spade?  Blech, blech, blech & more blech.

• Love 1

Yeah, that was super-weird.  JOC had to pull his pants down and show his Mazel underwear?  Ah, we would have taken your word for it, Jerry.  And Andy was like a man possessed-like he couldn't resist touching him and then jumping on top of his back?!  It just came out of nowhere, like some sort of involuntary lust spasm.  Up until then, they were all really mellow.

Seriously, Jerry coulda just showed a teeny portion of his underwear.  But no, he didn't do that.  He stood up, pulled down his pants & pulled up his shirt & grinded like cra-zazy, like a stripper -- or hmmmm, maybe one of Satan Andy's rentboys?  It was really strange & desperate of him to do.  But Satan Andy's reaction made me go WTF.  Ugh, just ugh.

After the commercial break he had the Joker smile pasted on his mug & tried to awkwardly explain what he did.  Now granted, Jerry is in great shape & looks good, but I'm still trying to figure why he would do that.  What's next, Jerry?  Weiner-style dick pics to whoever?  I was squicked out as much by Jerry as I was by Satan Andy.  

Edited by ScoobieDoobs

Seriously, Jerry coulda just showed a teeny portion of his underwear.  But no, he didn't do that.  He stood up, pulled down his pants & pulled up his shirt & grinded like cra-zazy, like a stripper -- or hmmmm, maybe one of Satan Andy's rentboys?  It was really strange & desperate of him to do.  But Satan Andy's reaction made me go WTF.  Ugh, just ugh.

After the commercial break he had the Joker smile pasted on his mug & tried to awkwardly explain what he did.  Now granted, Jerry is in great shape & looks good, but I'm still trying to figure why he would do that.  What's next, Jerry?  Weiner-style dick pics to whoever?  I was squicked out as much by Jerry as I was by Satan Andy.  

I don't know what the deal is with Jerry lately. He was on another talk show recently (Wendy Williams) and was completely out of his mind. Twitchy, talking a mile a minute, not making sense, laughing really loud.....it was embarrassing for him because he wasn't funny at all. Something's going on with him. 

It seems like Andy has him on a lot. Must be one of his favorites. Isn't Jerry on some hit show now? He doesn't need to keep coming back to Andy. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 1

I think Andy has Jerry back all the time because he's a huge housewives fan and is always ready and willing to talk about them.

Also, if I remember correctly, waaaay back when WWHL started, Andy had Jerry fill in for him once or twice. Then he decided he would never have substitute hosts so that's why there's always long vacation breaks 37 times a year.

I finally watched the Jerry/LaLa episode. Jerry was actually sedate compared to his appearance on Wendy Williams. I hate that Andy no longer does guest hosts. I don't remember Jerry being one, but I do remember Jay Mohr and he was fantastic. A super fan but didn't pander to the housewives with easy questions. Andy is just a jealous little thing.

• Love 1

I finally watched the Jerry/LaLa episode. Jerry was actually sedate compared to his appearance on Wendy Williams. I hate that Andy no longer does guest hosts. I don't remember Jerry being one, but I do remember Jay Mohr and he was fantastic. A super fan but didn't pander to the housewives with easy questions. Andy is just a jealous little thing.

Oh dang! Maybe it was Jay Mohr. I got my J names mixed up!

I agree though that he doesn't do it anymore because of jealousy.

• Love 1

Or maybe Andy is smart enough to realize how replaceable he is as a talkshow host so he's not about to make that even more abundantly clear by having someone better sub in? Maybe? Just me?

• Love 2

Or maybe Andy is smart enough to realize how replaceable he is as a talkshow host so he's not about to make that even more abundantly clear by having someone better sub in? Maybe? Just me?

That gives him credit for being self aware.....nahhhhhh. Lol

I didn't mind Jerry getting all crazy and silly on the show.  He's always been one of the more involved guests.  But Andy was out of control.  He reminded my of my dog who acts like a maniac when he gets attention and tries to jump up on everyone.  But was Jerry wearing the underwear backwards, or is the mazel supposed to be on the front instead of across the butt?  Either way, wow his body looks amazing!

I think Andy has Jerry back all the time because he's a huge housewives fan and is always ready and willing to talk about them.

Also, if I remember correctly, waaaay back when WWHL started, Andy had Jerry fill in for him once or twice. Then he decided he would never have substitute hosts so that's why there's always long vacation breaks 37 times a year.

He has a lot of A List friends he goes on vacation with often. I don't think he's ever mentions it.

Why did Andy make such a big deal over JLo being on the show?  Wasn't she already on twice?  Regardless, I thought it was pretty boring, outside of calling Ben Affleck's tattoos too colorful. JLo's image is carefully crafted, and she rarely sways from that image, although it's been reported that she's a huge diva bitch behind the scenes.

• Love 2
(edited)

It's odd to me when Satan Andy gets so nuts over having celebs on his show who can be be seen everywhere & anywhere.  He did this with Oprah & with Jennifer Lawrence.  Eh, big woo, Satan Andy, you may be excited cuz you're a big ole fame-ho who desperately wants to be near these people.  But what about us viewers?  I like JLo, but at this point EVERYTHING she says is phony-baloney crapola -- and yes, carefully manufactured to the max by PR flacks.  She was mostly a bore.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 1

He has a lot of A List friends he goes on vacation with often. I don't think he's ever mentions it.

He hangs in the Hamptons with Anderson Cooper, Mark and Kelly Consuelos and Sarah Jessica Parker and her husband. Not exactly A-list. Well, maybe SJP if you consider TV celebs A-list. 

I just watched The Fuller House girls (didn't know they were on) and, they seem like well grounded young ladies. I'm glad I turned out well. Going through the thread I was reading the JOC saga (another one I missed....I need to season pass this show...I always forgets it on) and, Andy really did go over horny board when JOC dropped trau & lifted his shirt. You would think Andy isn't getting any which is weird because that's all Page 6 talks about. Andy will do anyone and if they are straight it's even better. I'm sure he takes advantage of any young stud trying to break into the biz. That's said, I still enjoy him and his show. He seems to have a fun life in NYC & The Hamptons. I just saw a picture of him on vacation and he looks damn good.

http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3351926/andy-cohen-goes-shirtless-in-miami-beach-06/

Why did Andy make such a big deal over JLo being on the show?  Wasn't she already on twice?  Regardless, I thought it was pretty boring, outside of calling Ben Affleck's tattoos too colorful. JLo's image is carefully crafted, and she rarely sways from that image, although it's been reported that she's a huge diva bitch behind the scenes.

To bring it full circle, when Heather Thomson was on WWHL one time, Andy asked about her time working in music with celebs. She was complimentary about every name mentioned (I recall Beyonce among others), except J. Lo. While she didn't go into specifics, IIRC, she said Jennifer was difficult and that she would never work with her again.

• Love 1

Kim Fields said last night one of the reasons she decided to appear on RHOA is that its very prestigious.    LOL    I am still laughing this morning.

I never watched her shows or know anything about her, so my question is.......Is she stupid, delusional, or both?

• Love 4

Not too happy about Andy jumping aboard the Kim train and acting as though all that horrid behavior of last year was either someone else's fault, or it didn't happen the way we thought it did. Sure, LisaR overreacted and said a lot of things she shouldn't have, but not without provocation as Kim would have us believe. Her whole explanation of the hotel incident was ridiculous.

I am glad to see her actually sober. I like her sober. She is just horrid drunk.

The statements about how all the women drink, so why is it worse that she hangs out with Brandi were beyond the pale. The other women generally are not drunk, don't drink to get drunk, but Brandi's whole mantra, as you acknowledged on the show, is just to get blotto at every opportunity. Oranges and apples.

• Love 2

I am glad to see her actually sober. I like her sober.

That's her sober?  She must have killed a lot of brain cells already because she did not seem sober.  Sad.  Andy seemed disturbed.

• Love 3
(edited)

Kim Fields said last night one of the reasons she decided to appear on RHOA is that its very prestigious.    LOL    I am still laughing this morning.

I never watched her shows or know anything about her, so my question is.......Is she stupid, delusional, or both?

Speaking of Kim Fields, Andy said it was her first time on WWHL.  Nope, she was on it with Mindy Cohn in 2012.  I was surprised she didn't correct him.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mb14e16e581d2ef2770e692ef117c8a13o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Me602469886e41c7c3748e309a6cdc915o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Edited by cherry slushie
(edited)

The statements about how all the women drink, so why is it worse that she hangs out with Brandi were beyond the pale. 

Kim saying this just proves that she hasn't come to terms with her addiction at all. She just doesn't get it.I predict more re-lapses and rehab stints in her future. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 2

Yeah, and Satan Andy will grab her back on the show for EVERY re-lapse -- of course, while giving his non-stop badly faked concerned looks.  

Ugh, Idk, it's that damned fake concern of his which really gets to me.  I can't watch it.  I tuned out of this one once he was giving her the fake concerned looks.  Not for me.  Satan Andy is a horrible, horrible, horrible actor.  Concerned for Kim, Satan Andy?  Please.  If she keeled over & OD'ed on the show in front of him, he'd be thrilled for the ratings.  He couldn't give a rat's ass about her well-being.  Sheesh, what a fuckin' phony he is.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I don't feel sorry for Kim for a sec.  She's way too self-absorbed & nasty for me to care anything about.  But I find it distasteful to watch how she's sold her soul to Satan Andy.  It's ugly to watch her being used by him & how she has let herself be used by him.  Ew.

• Love 1

Watched the one on one with Kim Richards. Through the entire interview all I saw was that Andy couldn't care less about Kim's well being.

Still can't get rid of the picture of Andy jumping on Jerry O's back. Cringeworthy moment.

I really liked WH Macey and Seal. Good non housewife show. I really thought the broad city chicks would be funnier. I still like them, but they didn't bring it. And I'm sorry but I need birth certificates to believe they are still in their 20s.

• Love 2

Wow this thread really petered out.  Did anybody else see the Iggy Azalea episode?  I thought it was so odd.  For a rapper, she seemed really nervous and shy.  And Andy was being extremely kind and deferential to her.  It was one of the first times I had respect for him... 

• Love 1