Type keyword(s) to search

Watch What Happens Live Past Seasons

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Andy said last week that they're on vacation until after Labor Day.  Nice schedule he has.  

Excuse you! Vacations to Fire Island with Anderson Cooper and SJP don't take themselves you know!

2 hours ago, tenativelyyours said:

Considering his performance, sadly, as well as being a huge attention whore,  Sam Mikulak will probably do a shirtless bartending stint the minute Cohen crooks his finger his way.

I bet they are dying to get some Olympians behind the bar. Mostly so that Andy can ask to wear their medals.

• Love 4

So do we really believe a majority of WWHL watchers are Trump supporters (per the poll), or is it a mass goof they are perpetrating to freak Andy out? If it's the latter, I approve.

On 9/4/2016 at 1:26 PM, bref said:

So do we really believe a majority of WWHL watchers are Trump supporters (per the poll), or is it a mass goof they are perpetrating to freak Andy out? If it's the latter, I approve.

Not WWHL watchers, but watchers who take part in the poll.  No mass goof, there is an ocean of idiots and racists out there who love Andy because he's the only gay they 'know'.  They're so ignorant they think Andy is sophisticated.

• Love 3

This freakin show, man.  The whole thing is getting staler than stale, and Andy's clear exasperation and "over it-itis" makes for majorly uncomfortable viewing. Maybe that's why I now let these pile up on the DVR and then end up deleting almost all without watching them.

Last night I caught the Bethenny Frankel and Michael Rapaport episode--both Andy pets--and not even those two could light a fire under the guy, "shot-ski" notwithstanding. Of course the show isn't helped by an endless stream of callers who can't spit out a question to save their lives. You could tell when one caller who wanted to tell Michael Rapaport a story but was unable to cut to the chase how fed up they were all growing. Who is screening these calls? Does anyone there care anymore?  

I'm predicting either an Andy bow-out (isn't he gunning to be Kelly Rippa's new co-host?) with a new host crowned and some much needed restructuring, or that the show will end entirely at the end of this year.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Zizzlezazzle said:

I'm predicting either an Andy bow-out (isn't he gunning to be Kelly Rippa's new co-host?)

He's still recovering from partying with all the twentysomethings in the Hamptons, that's all.  It's just the recovery is taking longer year after year.  There's no way he would take the "Live With Kelly" job, he would have to be in the make-up chair at 8:30am.  How could he maintain his hobby of prowling the nether regions of NYC in the wee hours of the morning looking for desperate young men?

• Love 2

Also "Truth or Tweet" or whatever that game was called is totally lame. The show moves way too fast to do that - typing out a tweet takes a minute, Andy, geeze. Also, if you let people just get away with non-answers like you do in Plead the 5th, nobody is going to tweet.

As if I haven't said this enough before - I hate the games on this show.

• Love 1

Chris Noth is still very very adorable and a sexy grown man. There is something so affable about him when he appears as himself, that says, ' I am comfortable in my own skin." Thus he bonded with Harry and Andy....I was not surprised and he was able to do a Sex in The City re-enactment with Andy playing Carrie ...so easily while smooching. 

I cant believe Harry Connick is getting a daytime talk show. He is mega talented musically and a generally likeable guy, but talk show host? No. So many celebs have tried it and FAILED. It is not easy. Meredith V,  Katie C, Bethenny,....so many. I remember the Chevy Chase late night talk show failure way back in the 80's. That failure is a legacy of talk show failures. I think the show went on for just a few episodes before it was cancelled and he even had A list guests.  Goldie Hawn was the first guest. He fucking bombed.   

That all said, the tell was when Andy played a game with Harry: what would you ask these potential guests - - i.e. Trump and Clinton, Harry said he would ask them each,  " what are you doing here?". He so could not think on his feet. Baaaaad.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 2

I think the talk show market is just over. There's not much room between god tier (Oprah, basically) and gutter tier (Maury). If you're not one of these (or a morning show exception) it's just not happening. Harry might be able to hang a bit longer due to his cute/sweet/safe persona for 30s/40s women, but I can't see it lasting very long.

• Love 4

Brielle had enhanced lips and new teeth rivaling those worn by Nene and Mr. Ed.  She could barely close her mouth!  She's way too young for all that shit.  Her lipstick was awesome though.

Edited by luckyroll3
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, straightshooter said:

Brielle is a mess on so many levels.  I hope Kim and Kroy are ok with her living with them forever.

She's already locked down a boyfriend from a very rich family, so they're good.  As I've always said, Kim needs to write a book!

Hard for Satan Andy to screw up with the awesomeness of Carol Burnett there.  Well, he could & has before.  But he didn't.  Carol was great.  And the Mrs. Wiggins drag queen was kind of a hoot.

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 2
On September 14, 2016 at 11:24 PM, Pickles said:

Kim Zolciak is on with Jeff Lewis. Kim's daughter is manning the bar. She looks like she has those fake plastic lips on. Her injected lips look ridiculous. I like Jeff.

JFC, they both look hideous. Who in their right minds thinks that looks good? 

• Love 6

Did Bob Harper seem a little giggly, flirty, and hoping that Andy would put him, Bob, on his would bang list? He was telling Andy how great he looked and dropped hints about being into the same things Andy is (one was Howard Stern). Andy isn't Bryan Singer bad. But I imagine that the moment Frankie Catania turns 18, he'll be a guest bartender at least once a month. Which is all to say that Bob Harper is a solid 25 years too old for Andy to be interested in him. Andy might vacation with Bob to Provincetown or Fire Island, I do not see them hooking up.

30 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

But I imagine that the moment Frankie Catania turns 18,

You know that date is circled in red marker on Andy's calendar on his refrigerator.  

I remember when Andy was dating the college guy recently and there was a picture of Andy, his college-age boyfriend and members of the gay mafia (Diller, Bryan Lourd et al.) having brunch in the Hamptons.  A twenty year old having dinner with eight men whose median age is 60!  One of these things do not look like the other!

• Love 3

Besides looking ridiculous, Kim Zolciak has nothing to say. She relies strictly on her looks. She plays with her hair like a Kardashian and sits oddly in the chair. Very high school. 

Kim threw a little shade towards Nene Leakes by reiterating that she is not returning to RHoA. It was Nene who got her on that show which made her in to the caricature that she is today.  Gratitude would look better on her than that stupid Charro wig.

Read a book, Kim.

• Love 7

Satan Andy has never mentioned him (as far as I know, or has he?), and DM was on this 6 months ago-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3526788/Is-28-year-old-Harvard-PhD-student-Andy-Cohen-s-boyfriend-Clifton-Dassuncao-goes-second-vacation-Barry-Diller-s-yacht-Bravo-host-just-three-months.html

According to DM, this guy groupied him by being in the audience of WWHL.  Is he trying to be a gay version of a trophy "wife" to a rich dude?  Is he a kept boy, if a well-educated one?  Who knows?  I haven't heard anything about Satan Andy going for 18 year olds.  But he does seem to share the preference of most of the Velvet Mafia crowd -- of chasing 20-somethings.

• Love 1

Did anybody see Lupita Nyongo and David Oyelowo on?   Andy asked Lupita how she reacted to the news about Brad Pitt and she was legit like what news?  Just when I didn't think I could love that girl any more. 

My retirement plan involves getting Oprah Winfrey to like something I do.  Which one of youse is gonna help me with it?

• Love 8

Watching the Sarah Jessica Parker episode. I am cringing at how anxious she is. I don't know if it is faux-humility, or some strange tic, but I am crawling out of my skin listening to the way she is stuttering.

• Love 1
On Monday, September 26, 2016 at 8:37 AM, sugarbaker design said:

According to Wiki, Andy is 48, so I guess to Andy, a 20 year age difference is age appropriate.  At least he's out of college.

Oh honey, that's Sonja young. Guys that young are good to have sex with, but not to be in a relationship with. -LuAnn

At least he picked a smart one unlike the uneducated toddler that Calvin Klein was dating.

I did watch the SJP show. It was crazy awkward. How did she get through doing press for Sex and the City? I guess she's lucky that it was an ensemble and that she could share the promoting duties with her costars.

• Love 1

Nice segue, Andy. He follows up asking Minnie Driver about her personal story of sexual assault with a request for Ben McKenzie to demonstrate tongue rolls. Even McKenkie was like, "quite a pivot, Andy".

Driver was gracious and lovely. Vicki's 'family van' tirade is much easier to listen to when reenacted by Minnie with a cockney accent.    

• Love 2

She was funny on the riches. 

She was A++ in diplomatically explaining her point, while being candid.

Its kinda sad the notion of consent being necessary is still debated and argued against by authority figures. She was right. What you wear how you look doesn't negate your rights 

• Love 4
On 10/13/2016 at 2:08 PM, bichonblitz said:

I will always and forever love Minnie Driver playing the role of the spoiled rich daughter of one of Karen's husbands on Will and Grace. She was hilarious! Who knew she could do comedy?! 

She wasn't the daughter....She played Stan's mistress...Unless Karen then married her father after Stan died?  

I've noticed that a few episodes lately have been game-less. I think it might be at the expense of shilling his book though. Anybody read it yet? I put it on hold at the library (yes, I am ashamed). The only thing I want to know is the tidbit about the threesome he "attempted."

• Love 2