Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

(edited)
4 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Is this the show that has the most "invalid" marriages?

LOL Hope & Liam will have almost as many weddings as Ridge and Brooke, and I don't think they're even supposed to be 30 yet!

And show...instead of repeating the same conversation over & over, day after day, show, don't tell, why so many women want to marry this...

image.png.7ec433a7c9d9d6533e97dc72fa0df84b.png

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

I get a bit freaked out every time Steffy calls the in utero baby 'Kelly'.  Let's hit the viewers on their heads real hard daily so we don't forget.  What's "baby daughter's name"?  Kelly.  Is she their baby girl? Yes.  Who is she? Our daughter.  Our baby girl, Kelly.  Kelly after his mother.  What's her name? Deli? No, Kelly.  Jelly? No, Kelly.  

I'm changing the baby's name to "Low Baby".  She's practically carrying the pillow on her knees.  A million dollar show and they can't make a better prosthetic pillow?

Is this the show that has the most "invalid" marriages?

I've never had a baby, but I've always heard/read that carrying the baby "low" usually indicates that it's a boy.  Could the stylists at least had KM model for them when they dressed JMW for the day to get the pregnancy pad placed correctly and in the appropriate size? KM seems like a sweet lady and probably would have obliged. 

• Love 3

I started this post last night but I realized it was just an anger filled rant that made very little sense.  I am still angry today, but I hope I am at least coherent.

Wyatt- is a horrible horrible friend/brother/person.  While I am glad he finally pushed out his stinking turd log of confession that had the whole show constipated and we don't have to see his stupid "guilt face" anymore....dude you had  DAYS to tell Liam this, but you HAD to unburden just before the "I do"?  Screw you an your fake loyalties.  And Carter...CARTER seriously officiating this marriage expounding about how much these two love each other,  about 6 months after renewing ShutUPSteffy and Liam's vows? Tacky.  having Quinn in her 1992 Prom dress front and center after throwing a woman off a bridge to keep this exact union from happening just a few years ago, who kidnapped the groom and raped and mentally tortured him for weeks ...just a little more than a year ago. Disgusting.  Having Donna brought out of mothballs for this mess...tragic. 

And seriously Carter,....The "does anyone object? Line?  you should lose your internet certification and law license for that at ANY Forrester or Forrester adjacent wedding.

Tay is most definitely going on a shooting spree at Brooke's house.  She was practically foaming at the mouth today. If she isn't going to take Bill's leverage away  by turning herself in, then she should go back to whatever non extraditable country she was hiding out in. When Bill starts dropping his sinister hints, Steffy can say..."sure, lets call Lt HotDog right now!"  Because as long as that looms, he always has an upper hand and can solicit "gratitude" from Steffy whenever she starts pushing back too much. 

Did Bill really say to ShutUPSteffy that she didn't have to go into debt to get the house from him?  Into debt?  isn't she a millionaire...the Sexy CEO who never goes to work?  Does she need "protection"? Why does he keep claiming he can protect her?  Do bears live on the beach?

I WANT Liam to say "Thanks for the info, Bro. But I am going to get back to my wedding now".  But we all know he will run out the back door and straight to the cliff house.  While poor Hope stands there in her borrowed dress and recycled ring like the biggest sucker since Carter asked Maya to marry him after a half a date.  I'm sure Ridge will be doing the "Maury Povich Not the Father" dance right in the aisle, like the tool he is.  But then what's left for Hope to do?  Does she stay in town , go back to Europe?  Plot revenge?  Team up with $Bill on an all out Destruction tour? Because we all know Bill will Lose. His. Mind. 

• Love 14
19 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I wanted to slap Sludge rubbing his hands in glee when Wyatt stopped the wedding.

I love the way Ridge is acting.  It confirms everything I've always thought about the selfish worthless jerk.  Ridge does not care about Brooke or her children.  Ridge likes having Brooke be his doormat.  Brooke spent her life willing to do anything to have Ridge, and didn't give a damn who got hurt in the process, this is her reward.

6 hours ago, smartyshorts said:

Tay is most definitely going on a shooting spree at Brooke's house. 

If they are going to continue to have Taylor act crazy, they might as well capitalize on it.  Although, even if Taylor managed to kill Brooke and Ridge, and went to prison, I bet Brad Bell would still find a way to resurrect the triangle.  Jailbird and two ghosts in a triangle.  Has that been done on a soap?

Bill is also a selfish jerk, but he is more entertaining.  His whole speech to Justin about how he shouldn't have interfered in Liam and Hope's relationship in the first place (which is true) followed by I'm doing the right thing for everybody, Liam and Hope can be together, and Steffy can be with me, is just so twisted.  Bill doesn't give a damn about Liam or Hope, he just wants Steffy for now.

• Love 9

Well, apparently Taylor’s “therapy” in LA isn’t going too well. She was so crazy when she was at Slutty’s house talking about Bill and Brooke that we were hit over the head with the fact that she’s going to show up to the wedding with a gun and try to shoot both of them. I could have slept through the past 3 months of this show, watched Friday’s episode and been completely caught up. When a soap becomes THIS predictable, the writers have left the building and we’re following right behind them. 

• Love 9

I was kind of hoping that Taylor wasn't going to be around for the long run.  Do you know how BSC she's going to go when Steffy has her "fall" and has a premature delivery? OMG! They need to have the hospital on high alert. She'll be ranting and storming around playing "doctor" with the actual licensed doctors and driving everybody nuts. God forbid if Brooke, Hope or Bill show up.

I hope that this time, Hope has the good taste to stay the fuck home or at the office. She looked like such a predator (as did Steffy) lurking around the hospital when Bill was recovering from the shooting.

This sure isn't the calm, cool, collected Taylor we saw "deliver" Bridget over the phone many moons ago. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Jailbird and two ghosts in a triangle.  Has that been done on a soap?

Passions might have touched on this in season six, I think ;)

Taylor truly was unhinged yesterday. Good Lord, if I didn't already think she was overly obsessed with Brooke before I do now. And besides that, she is *wrong*. I am no fan of Brooke's, but of the only marriage to Ridge that ended in divorce, HE walked away because of HER hypocrisy....over years of pissing on Brooke all the while hiding her boink with James.

The one thing I can give Taylor any credit for despising Brooke behind was with Jack's conception, because using her eggs to lure Nick was super gross and desparate...but then, even that is ruined with her giving the kid away because he cried too much. And yeah, I know the BTS reasons for that, but damn. I can't imagine how hard that plot had to have been for Tylo to film after losing her own son months before.

• Love 3
19 hours ago, ByTor said:

LOL Hope & Liam will have almost as many weddings as Ridge and Brooke, and I don't think they're even supposed to be 30 yet!

I do love a good recap.  Brooke is six degrees of everyone anyway.

This is from Soap Central

Brooke - Marital Status 

married to Ridge Forrester, Sr. as of February 8, 2018

Past Marriages

Eric Forrester, Sr. [Married: 1991; divorced: 1992; first time]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 1994; declared invalid: 1995; first time]

Grant Chambers [Married: 1997; declared invalid: 1997]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 1998; annulled: 1998; second time]

Thorne Forrester [Married: 2001; annulled: 2001]

Whipple Jones III [Married: 2002; annulled: 2002]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2003; annulled, technically invalid: 2004; third time]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2004; declared invalid: 2005; fourth time]

Eric Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2005; annulled/not consummated: 2005; second time]

Dominick "Nick" Marone [Married: 2006; divorced: 2007]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2009; declared invalid: 2009; fifth time]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2009; divorced: 2011; sixth time]

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2012; not legalized: 2012; seventh time]

Bill Spencer, Jr. [Married: 2017; annulled: 2018]

Liam Spencer

Marital Status

Married to Steffy Forrester as of March 22, 2017

Past Marriages

Steffy Forrester [Married: 2011; divorced: 2012; first time]

Hope Logan [Married: 2012; never legalized: 2012]

Steffy Forrester [Married: 2013; annulled: 2013; second time]

Ivy Forrester [Married: 2015; annulled: 2015]

• Love 8
9 hours ago, TessHarding2 said:

Ridge Forrester, Sr. [Married: 2009; divorced: 2011; sixth time]

This BTW is their longest union in THIRTY YEARS

WTF

As for Liam, yeah...he's had five marriages (and I'll count any ceremony that completed all the way as such for the sake of simplicity) in seven years, which is nearly three times as many as Brooke had had in 1994.

Also find it interesting that fandom (in general, not so much here) only slut shames Brooke and Taylor to a lesser extent for going through an entire family of men, but don't have much to say about Liam and Wyatt having married the same set of sisters and dated said sisters' cousin. :|

• Love 7

I WANT Liam to say "Thanks for the info, Bro. But I am going to get back to my wedding now"

Right? Nothing Wyatt told Liam changes the fact that Steffy did sleep with Bill. Willingly. Long before all this blackmail stuff. Regardless of whatever plotting Bill is currently up to doesn't change all the touching and flirting Steffy was doing with Bill. All the support she gave to Bill instead of her husband. And of course the actual act of boinking the stallion. Steffy returned home after fucking her father in law and redid her marriage vows not having taken a shower in between. And she was hiding the paternity test.

But nope none of that will matter to the waffle. He will go running to Steffy for some reason that isn't clear to me at all but apparently makes perfect sense to these crap writers.

I just want another storyline to be happening ... anything other than the ToD.

I wanted to slap Sludge rubbing his hands in glee when Wyatt stopped the wedding.

Agreed. He is tiresome. Because if he found out that Brooke was sleeping with Eric again - I'm guessing there would be no forgiveness. Yet he cannot see why Liam has an issue with Steffy sleeping with Bill. Just shut up Ridge. I'd much prefer seeing Steffy's parents both say 'listen honey you messed up big time and you need to give Liam time.' But nope that can't possibly happen because the writers continue to insist that Steffy is somehow the victim in this mess.

This show makes me ill and I'm about ready to take a long break again.

• Love 19

Who's Ridge Forrester, Jr??  IOW, why the senior?

I'm guessing RJ is Ridge Jr ... but honestly I'm too lazy to look it up to confirm. Maybe someone else can confirm that for sure!

• Love 2

Speaking of RJ, I can't believe TIIC are wasting him the way they did with Thomas for years before PF. Actually, I totally believe that, because Bell is a moron who can't pace for shit.

I always thought it was mistake to keep him out the loop when Hope was SORASed and not him. He and Hope had the same age gap as Rick and Bridget, who were close to each other, and Hope could've used someone to be on her side. Likewise, RJ could've been that tough love person to Steffy that reminded her (and Thomas, who usually went along with her garbage back then) that they were all family.

Plus, RJ would've been the perfect person in a position to clean Liam's clock for his waffling bullshit without coming across as a complete hypocrite for doing so the way Ridge Sr would. Nick also would've been acceptable, and I'm still livid he and adult Hope's only scene together was one where she was drugged and unconscious throughout.

If he comes back, I hope he's at least five years older and they get a far more attractive actor in the role. I'd ask for acting ability, but two outta three ain't bad for B&B.

• Love 10

Poor poor Liam, what are you going to do when Hope comes for you.  His waffle brain is on overload so he blames Wyatt.  The triumphant of Liam/Stuffy/Hope is a lesson damn if you do and damn if you don't.  Liam, just shit or get off the pot but before you do, remember Stuffy's and Bill's night of passion.  

• Love 3
19 hours ago, hypnotoad said:

Right? Nothing Wyatt told Liam changes the fact that Steffy did sleep with Bill. Willingly. Long before all this blackmail stuff. Regardless of whatever plotting Bill is currently up to doesn't change all the touching and flirting Steffy was doing with Bill. All the support she gave to Bill instead of her husband. And of course the actual act of boinking the stallion. Steffy returned home after fucking her father in law and redid her marriage vows not having taken a shower in between. And she was hiding the paternity test.

But nope none of that will matter to the waffle. He will go running to Steffy for some reason that isn't clear to me at all but apparently makes perfect sense to these crap writers.

I just want another storyline to be happening ... anything other than the ToD.

Agreed. He is tiresome. Because if he found out that Brooke was sleeping with Eric again - I'm guessing there would be no forgiveness. Yet he cannot see why Liam has an issue with Steffy sleeping with Bill. Just shut up Ridge. I'd much prefer seeing Steffy's parents both say 'listen honey you messed up big time and you need to give Liam time.' But nope that can't possibly happen because the writers continue to insist that Steffy is somehow the victim in this mess.

This show makes me ill and I'm about ready to take a long break again.

I agree with everything you said in this post. I was thinking how much I don't care who the hell Liam marries anymore.

Who does that? I mean seriously. Getting engaged & married like the same day you decide to sign/file/whatever the stupid annulment papers? Really. Who does that?? And how can that stupid marriage even be annulled rather than a divorce? What world do these people live in?? Oh right, Brad Bell's World of His Own Reality.

Yeah....I think its getting to be break time again.

• Love 14

Liam was going to go back to Steffy until Wyatt told him the affair was still going on.  For some reason, Liam could forgive Steffy for having sex with Bill once, but not more than that.  So Liam when he believes Steffy is still screwing Bill, instead of divorcing Steffy, and getting his life together, decides to propose to Hope.  Now instead of the storyline being about Steffy cheated on Liam with his father so he divorced her.  It's Liam wrongly thought Steffy was still having an affair with his father, so he decided to marry Hope, learned the truth about Steffy/Bill, blames Wyatt, and is waffling between Steffy and Hope.  {face palm}  What is so very annoying about this, is that Ridge was actually right when he said Liam should not rush into marrying Hope, but Ridge was right for all the wrong reasons.

• Love 15

Ugh, Ridge is such a sanctimonious pig. He didn't really know anything but persisted in acting like what he only suspected was actually the truth. Now that the truth is out he'll be insufferable.

How sad to be sitting around hoping and waiting for your ex's wedding to get blown up at the last minute. Steffy is pathetic and Ridge is her enabler.

Is Wyatt going to apologize to Hope too? He just killed her big day.

If Liam actually loves Hope and wants to be married to her what difference does it make what Steffy is or isn't doing with Bill now? She still cheated on him with his father. Then Liam played Hope for a fool in order to punish Steffy and she let him. I'll never understand why they keep letting Liam use them.

• Love 19

I can't even be that upset for Hope, honestly. Liam is still the same bloke who went off to marry her sister the next day after she took off her ring and even as recently as a few months ago was shifting the blame of that onto Steffy and Bill. 

I'm reminded of when Nick told Bridget about him and Katie and he barely got the words out before she read him for filth. And then, she went over to Katie's to chew her out. And then, she told both those cockwombles they could have each other and took herself out the equation. As much as I still hate that TIIC kept trying to make Nicket happen, I appreciate (in hindsight) that Bridget was allowed to leave without creating a triangle and stayed gone until Nick came back begging her to take him back independent of anything Bridget did.

But no. Hope couldn't have that because reasons. Or even to come back with a lovely young man from Europe on her arm a la Lily Synder Gramaldi. And frankly, this is as grating as old Hope's ice princess Elsa routine. At least that version of Hope could be honest about wanting to stick it to Steffy on occasion.

• Love 14

All  of this is in the futile attempt to make Hauxdilox the VICTIM of this story.  Hope's heart gets stomped on AGAIN and it's all about POOR STEFFY.  It's disgusting.  Brooke is continuously slut-shamed for things she did DECADES ago, but Steffy is supposed to get a pass even though you can still smell a whiff o' Stallion if you get too close to her.  This is going to be about Evil Brooke rushing poor Liam into a marriage.  Nobody will remember that Liam proposed to Hope BEFORE he signed the papers annulling his marriage to his father's side piece (well, I remember but I'm a viewer so I don't count in Bell's world).  Hauxdilox and her lunatic mother are going make Malibu reek with their righteous indignation.  No-one will mention that it was only a few months ago when Hauxdi wasn't sure if the father or the son was the baby-Daddy.

I really want Hope to be happy but I think that the only way she should even consider marrying Liam is if he crawls on his hands on knees.  Speaking of reeking, Hope should never speak a civil word to Sludge again.  He didn't think the wedding was a good idea; he should have gone to Malibu and held his daughter's hand.  He should NOT have been walking around BROOKE'S HOUSE looking like the fucking Angel of Death; that was Wyatt's job.

• Love 14

All  of this is in the futile attempt to make Hauxdilox the VICTIM of this story. 

And the thing is this story would be about 1000 times more interesting if Steffy chose to be with Bill. And if Hope was home with a new guy on her arm. Liam could be seeing Hope in a new light and trying to win her back and having to deal with his child being raised by Bill. Frankly I'd rather watch that than anything we've seen onscreen of late. Bell really believes watching Liam propose to Hope 2 seconds before signing annulment papers is entertainment?!?

Maybe it's just me. I love soap opera's. I've watched them my entire life. But soaps today? The writing it horrible - on all the remaining shows. What happened to love in the afternoon? What happened to having characters on canvas that were rootable? Or couples that were rootable? The only pairing I remotely like on this show at this time is Katie and Wyatt but the writers are doing all they can to destroy that with his continued nonsense with his father. 

What is so very annoying about this, is that Ridge was actually right when he said Liam should not rush into marrying Hope, but Ridge was right for all the wrong reasons.

Sigh. There is no doubt Ridge was right about not rushing into marriage. But he can still shut the fuck up.

• Love 17
(edited)

This is how this SL should have played out.  Steffy does a pre-emptive strike.  "Liam I had sex with your father, the baby is his, I'm leaving you for Bill."  Steffy and Bill can be evil together while Ridge whines.

Hope returns from Europe married to a new guy.  Liam asks for another chance, Hope isn't interested in any way shape or form.  Liam ends up alone.

Decades ago Ridge should have been the one to end up alone with both Taylor and Brooke choosing to be with other people.

That will never happen on this soap because all the women are pathetic doormats.

I'm still rooting for Taylor to kill Ridge and Brooke, and go to prison.

Wyatt:  "You were going to go back to Steffy until I told you Dad and Steffy were still involved."

Liam:  "I was going to go back to Steffy, but I thought she was still having an affair with Dad."

Hope:  "You were going to go back to Steffy, but you didn't because you thought she was still involved with your father."

Me:  "And yet you morons thought the answer to Liam's problems was for him to immediately marry someone else."

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 4

Wyatt did say one thing that I've been saying for a week.  Liam was separated from Steffy for 5 minutes and goes right to Hope and proposes.  The whole thing was too rushed  

I just have to comment on the clothing on this episode.  What's with the Vegas Rat Pack tuxes that these guys wear?  Katie looked awful in that dress, and her hair looked covered in Crisco.  Why did Maya have winglets on her shoulder?  Quinn usually looks like perfection, but that dress today was not a good one.  

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, Cindylou said:

this is sadly the way I see the story going....

So do I, especially since they waited no time to hop into bed and I'm sure neither one used birth control in 2018. And how many years has it been since we watched the exact same thing happen? None of these people have learned a thing.

They really made a mistake by not re-casting Thomas. Yes, the actors had crazy chemistry and it would have been hard to recreate that, but that storyline had so much more potential than the one we got.

• Love 6
25 minutes ago, Cool Breeze said:

So, will Hope be pregnant with Liam's child while Steffy finds out her child is actually Bill's?  Liam would be pulled in all sorts of directions.

Thank you, this made my day. That would actually be mostly entertaining so it is a long shot.

• Love 9

I tuned in yesterday for the first time in several months. Hate the new Hope more than the last. What a smug cow. I was always a Liam fan but why the fuck does he not think he should take some time between divorce and remarriage? What an  idiot! And why does Brooke encourage her daughter to be so thirsty? Nothing has changed. 

Why the bloody hell won't they cast a new Thomas? 

• Love 11
(edited)
3 hours ago, politichick said:

And why does Brooke encourage her daughter to be so thirsty? Nothing has changed. 

Brooke spent decades begging Ridge to choose her, and whenever Ridge chose someone else, it was never Ridge's fault.  Brooke blamed everyone except Ridge for what Ridge did.  Now Liam gets the same free pass.  Taylor and Steffy do the same thing.  These idiots waste their lives waiting around for some loser guy to be with them.  Anyone with half a brain or a spine would move on when the guy married someone else.  No one with any functioning brain cells whatsoever would marry a guy who just divorced his pregnant wife, but Hope has no self-esteem just like Brooke.

Bill and Justin are still the most entertaining part of the episode, and Ridge is still a jackass.

Edited by TigerLynx
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DeafAngelboy23 said:

Liam always chase the impossible! 

Liam is like Gollum who was torn between his lust love for the ring (Hope) and his desire to be free if it (Stuffy).  

Hope was right though about how Liam feels toward Stuffy.  By past lies and betrayals, Liam was more prown not to believe Stuffy than to believe her.  It also took a while for Liam to accept what Wyatt told him about Bill's deception.  

What is Stuffy going to do when Liam tells her that he made love to Hope? I also would love it if Hope was pregnant. 

• Love 6

I did not like Hope’s dress or her hair. Of course, I always hate her hair. I want to drag a good brush through it all of the time. If I were in her position today, I’d have been screaming, kicking the furniture and cussing up a blue streak. Not at Liam but at Wyatt and Bill. Does this girl ever show any strong emotion? A couple of sad tears doesn’t do it for me. If she ends up pregnant because two grown adults don’t know how to use birth control, I may scream, kick the furniture and cuss up a blue streak! And why does Katie look so old all of a sudden? That dress was awful and she was never shown below the shoulders. I wonder if she’s pregnant IRL. Ridge can go jump off a bridge of course. Boy, do I hate that character. Apparently, I’m in a real snit about this show tonight so I’ll just close with this thought: The writers have ruined a show that I watched and enjoyed for years. Thanks a whole bunch.

• Love 6

I was proud of Hope today.  Yeah, the hair and the dress sucked but she had dignity in a totally undignified situation.  No begging.  No hysteria.  No throwing herself at Liam's feet with mucous all over her face.  AN did a good job. 

Once again, Hope is stuck in a situation where everybody has an agenda and nobody seems to give a damn about her feelings, including the man who says he loves her.  Hope is the only one who spoke a lick of truth when she asked Liam WHY he didn't believe Steffy.  Because she's a fucking lying slattern.  She always has been and it's laughable that a man who CLAIMS to value truth justice and the American way would give a creature like that the time of day.  But the dick wants what the dick wants, I guess.

Hope was dead wrong about Liam not being to blame though.  We all know that Liam was going back to Steffy because of his spawn.  All of those flowers and cards was total bullshit and Hauxdilox would have found that out the second she pulled the old cha-cha-cha and Liam vomited all over her.

I can't believe that Ridge referred to his slattern daughter fucking her father in law an 'incident'.  With parents like Taylor and Ridge how could Hauxdi NOT have turned out as awful as she is.  No wonder Thomas puts a continent between them.  Phoebe must have been relieved to die, if only to get away from her awful parents.

I have no doubt that Liam WON'T be returning to the beach-house with Hauxdi.  And this never-ending nightmare of a story line will continue.

• Love 10

I didn’t expect Hope to throw herself at Liam’s feet or beg or show hysteria while she was with Liam AT Liam. I am all for acting with dignity as she did when they went downstairs. I’d have done the same thing. But when they were upstairs and Lame told her what happened? Oh, no. That’s where I’d have lost it at Bill for doing this and Wyatt for not telling them until the actual ceremony when he had multiple chances to do it before that.

• Love 4

I wasn't feeling Katie's dress and hair for the wedding.

Hope get some damn confidence. You are a rich attractive thin young multimillionaire who seems kind. She really shouldn't be groveling for Liam or putting herself down all the time in comparison to Steffy who on paper had equal advantages plus (cough) several strikes. 

Shut the hell up Ridge! 

Brooke looked so beautiful with that hair and blush and impressionist floral print ugh. Liam's hair and suit it gave me prom vibes it didn't match Hope's style. 

Justin omg he's so obsessed with Bill it's gross.

Steffy's wig had no part it was just a shapeless mat yikes ? the wig supplier for show is so cheap.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, TigerLynx said:

Brooke spent decades begging Ridge to choose her, and whenever Ridge chose someone else, it was never Ridge's fault.  Brooke blamed everyone except Ridge for what Ridge did.  Now Liam gets the same free pass.  Taylor and Steffy do the same thing.  These idiots waste their lives waiting around for some loser guy to be with them.  Anyone with half a brain or a spine would move on when the guy married someone else.  No one with any functioning brain cells whatsoever would marry a guy who just divorced his pregnant wife, but Hope has no self-esteem just like Brooke.

Bill and Justin are still the most entertaining part of the episode, and Ridge is still a jackass.

Agreed!  Where is Justin's story?  He's smart, sexy, he knows where ALL the bodies are buried and he has links to two of the show's major families.  Watching Justin 'deal' with $Bill was the most entertaining thing in MONTHS!

• Love 4

Geez. Sludge was practically salivating when the wedding was postponed. And how tacky and disrespectful was that to keep texting and phoning the Whore of Malibu with live commentary.   Plus, yikes! Brooke's icy ire towards Sludge and Wyatt was practically palpable through the TV screen  Sure hope Brooke's sofa is comfy.

Um, yes ... MUCH of what went down at the wedding was Liam's fault for being such a wuss and chump for being brainwashed/bullied into forgiving "the incident" and even thinking of taking that heifer back. Secondly, he had no business proposing to Hope.  Of course, Hope was a fool to accept and both of them could have stood up to Brooke and not rushed in to a wedding. I blame Brooke for that. So, there while there is plenty of blame to pass around, I place the lion's share for the derailed wedding on Liam.

So now what? Is he going to break his engagement to Hope? Can you un-annul a marriage? I suppose he's going to let that slag talk him into going back to the cliff house. What a fuckhead loser. 

So, Bill, in his shrinking world of delusion, is going to forbid Steffy to wear clothes from her own fashion house? Um ... OK ... 

There is no way in hell that Hope's wedding dress could have been a remake of Brooke's latest dress. For starters, it's a different color. I mean we know that it's a completely different dress, but to try to pull it off as a make-over is ridiculous and insulting to our intelligence. I thought that Brooke's dress looked good on Hope. It only needed some alterations and it would have been good to go. I suppose it was too "old" looking for a millennial. 

Sorry. I didn't like Brooke's hairstyle at all.  I think they were going for the middle-aged Grace Kelly look and it failed because KKL's hair is now too short (not that I am complaining.)  I thought that the result was messy, and not "good" messy. I think that if she'd worn her hair down and straight, it would have gone better with that dress, but I don't know what would make that awful dress look good on anybody. Her makeup was great, though.

Katie's dress looked more appropriate for going clubbing or to an evening wedding. I think it was the heavy makeup that made her look like an aging hooker.  Doona, Quinn and Maya all looked good, except I didn't like Quinn's dress. RS usually can rock anything, but that wasn't her best color choice. Yes, Liam and Wyatt looked like they were going to the junior prom and that seersucker disaster on Thorne ... enough said.  Hope there are no photos of him standing next to Brooke. My eyes! My eyes!

• Love 4

An incident? Is that what they're calling screwing your FIL now?

The timing of Wyatt coming clean isn't relevant, Ridge? You and Steffy have spent many weeks telling Liam he should wait on marrying Hope until after Our Little Girl is born. The timing is 100% relevant to YOUR interests. Effin hypocrite.

Aw Hope, you need to drop kick that waffling tool. He will never stop using you as a back-pocket option as long as you keep letting him!

I think Hope showed a lot of class in the face of that humiliation. I doubt Steffy would've if the situation were reversed. And Liam just gets to keep doing his waffle dance:

tenor.gif.e5b0f1b06c99079f9756d1bd98ffbe85.gif

Steffy's wig had no part it was just a shapeless mat

No kidding. She's supposed to be the lead female character in her age group. Why would they let her appear like that?

• Love 10

Liam returns to Steffy, Hope finds out she is pregnant, and Ridge/Brooke start telling Liam who he should be with.  I was actually laughing at the looks Brooke was throwing Ridge.  What the hell did she expect?  How many times did Ridge dump Brooke to be with someone else?

Since the Wyatt plan didn't pan out, will Bill now try to blackmail Steffy with Taylor?

• Love 7

I think that's his only option at this point. Taylor needs to put on her big girl panties and act like a mother and turn herself in.

Steffy hasn't look bad lately. I like JMW better when she doesn't have on the shellac makeup and the color of the dress she's been wearing is flattering. Her ever-changing hairstyles bug me, though because they are so drastic.  Does a stressed out pregnant woman who spends her days badgering her ex-husband have time to go to the hair salon or fuss with wigs day in and day out? No very realistic but who are we kidding here?

• Love 4
(edited)

This show, man...remind me why we keep watching?

I did have to smirk at this exchange (paraphrasing, of course):

Rick: "Liam called off the wedding."

Hope: "No...I did. We all know Liam can't make a damn decision to save his life." 

Also, seeing this

Dd-sM6PVAAEBIld.jpg

made me feel like this:

staf.gif

Sigh...

But I just CANNOT with the Hauxdi worship. If I had to hear one more time about how it she only fucked her father-in-law that one time, my head would have exploded.

She-fucked-her-her-father-in-law. What more needs to be said? One time was enough for all of time. Not to mention the lying and attempt at covering her tracks, secret paternity test included. Apparently, that's means nothing. 

Also, Hauxdi can go fuck herself with the feigned upset over Bill's lie. Funny how she couldn't have cared less about Bill lying that Caroline was dying to break up Tally nor his arson of SF or blowing up the building with her husband inside. 

Finally, Liam: "I hate myself." Yeah, well, we hate you, too, you trifling, waffling asshole.

On a lighter note, I just couldn't resist adding this fun moment (from just under a year ago):

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko1_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko2_250.gif

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko3_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko4_250.gif

What could have been...

Edited by CountryGirl
  • Love 17
15 hours ago, mightysparrow said:

Watching Justin 'deal' with $Bill was the most entertaining thing in MONTHS!

I like Justin, but in the name of all that is holy, please stop calling him "Dollar Bill" all the damn time!

14 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I didn't like Brooke's hairstyle at all. 

I don't ever like Brooke's hair.  I bet she styles it better herself in her everyday life.

13 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Taylor needs to put on her big girl panties and act like a mother and turn herself in.

The show keeps telling us what an amazing mother Taylor is, what an amazing mother Brooke is.  AFAIC, an amazing mother would tell her daughter to stop standing around waiting for some guy to make up his mind as to whether he wants to be with her or not.  I have a feeling those big girl panties won't be emerging from Taylor's underwear drawer any time soon :)

• Love 8

I'm not necessarily Team Hope but I flove the Steffy hate here. There are some other soap forums where I'm almost scared to go because they strongly think Hope is the Devil. While I agree some of her meddling in Liam and Steffy's marriage was kind of shady, for the most part I think her motives are pure. Steffy--like her caveman hypocrite daddy--just wants what she wants when she wants it and everybody else (especially those named Hope) be damned. And she's still using that unborn child as a weapon. Grrr.

• Love 8
31 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

On a lighter note, I just couldn't resist adding this fun moment (from just under a year ago):

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko1_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko2_250.gif

tumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko3_250.giftumblr_ort30yAVZI1r03pmko4_250.gif

What could have been...

Hope needs her dad on this show. The one person who'd cap Ridge in the ass for the way he's treating Hope.

Poor Heather Tom. Little did she know this was the culmination of her being in an 'A' story for a while.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Hope needs her dad on this show. The one person who'd cap Ridge in the ass for the way he's treating Hope.

Hell, I'd even settle for a recast Nick doing the honors. He never did pull punches for anyone, not even for Brooke after she'd fucked off to Ridge yet again and was trying to meddle with him and Taylor. If Peter Bergman ever wants off Y&R, that could be a good fit ;)

• Love 5

Bill's a bastard, but he's spot on about Liam.  All of these people are selfish lying cheating waffling jerks.  I don't want any of them to be happy.  I want all of them to crash and burn and go down in flames.

Has the countdown to Ridge and Brooke's latest split started?  How long until Ridge has sex with Taylor or Quinn?

If Liam and Hope were a solid couple neither Hope or Brooke would be so worried about Steffy.

I still think Bill/Steffy would be the better couple, and Steffy is a fool for wasting any more time on Liam.

It would have been hilarious if Wyatt finally got around to telling Liam the truth, only for Steffy to have decided to be with Bill.

• Love 11
(edited)

$Bill was exactly correct 3 times today..

1. Wyatt ultimately did do this for nothing, because most likely, Liam will be with Hope, $Bill will be with Steffy, & Wyatt will be out of a job. Baby Houseman: "I did this for nothing!"

2.  Liam is that asshole that's playing Steffy & Hope against each other, no matter what $Bill did to manipulate it, Liam is still playing both women.

3. Bill & Steffy are a far better match. Steffy & Bill both go after what they want, & can turn a blind-eye to things that need to be done to further what they want, IE, Steffy not being upset that Bill was manipulating Thomas into thinking that Caroline was dying, because it meant that Thomas was with Caroline & not Sally. Liam rescues kittens & is much more of a do-gooder than Steffy could ever truly mesh with. 

Edited by nkotb
  • Love 7